Target Clearance Thread XXII

What item(s) do you want me to check for you? Why don't YOU...PM ME, hahaha! And gimme the zip code you want me to check for said item(s) too, please. And make it snappy, now I'm gonna go on a Patron run. $30.08 is the cheapest at any store(s) near me...looks like the regular price is $39.99 and $42.99 is the regular/highest price, as a couple of stores have it at that price, most at $36.54 and a few at the aforementioned $30.08.

Edit: Meh, it's the silver, and only 750 ML. That's not enough to make it through even half a donkey show down in TJ...
I just wanted to make sure I am using the proper tracker. I have 2 different Target ones bookmarked that dont seem to work anymore. I bookmarked the brickfinder one, but I wasn't sure what the best method is at this time. (I thought you were just sending out a general pm telling people how to track stuff).

Usually I only see clearance wine and flavored vodka.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kerouac said:
My store had the Atlas headset for $74.98,Vita 16 GB memory card for $29.98, and a couple of those Beats headphones. I didn't check the price on the Beats though. When do the price reductions normally take place, Tuesday? I can check again next week.

Kerouac said:
My store had the Atlas headset for $74.98,Vita 16 GB memory card for $29.98, and a couple of those Beats headphones. I didn't check the price on the Beats though. When do the price reductions normally take place, Tuesday? I can check again next week.
The prices went from the above to salvage in a week. They still had both items on the shelf. The Atlas headset was never tagged and the Vita cards are tagged $44.xx.

The prices went from the above to salvage in a week. They still had both items on the shelf. The Atlas headset was never tagged and the Vita cards are tagged $44.xx.
Didn't see the VITA cards, but I did see a store that had a Titanfall set that did the same thing... Went from 74.98 to out of system.

I did pick up a Lexar64GB MicroSD card for 24.98 today (50% off) that made my $53 Nook a 96 GB tablet... DPCI is 056120409

This thread could always use more clearance booze. Sadly I've never actually seen such a thing in person. :whistle2:(
I accidentally bought clearance alcohol free wine once. It came in a wine bottle and was $3. Didn't realize it until I had it for a while, didn't care to return it.

On the plus side, it made an AMAZING White Elephant gift in which someone described it as "The Largest Piece of BS ever"

I just wanted to make sure I am using the proper tracker. I have 2 different Target ones bookmarked that dont seem to work anymore. I bookmarked the brickfinder one, but I wasn't sure what the best method is at this time. (I thought you were just sending out a general pm telling people how to track stuff).

Usually I only see clearance wine and flavored vodka.
Absout, Smirnoff, or Pinnacle?

Brickseek inventory checker now shows "estimated price" at the stores, party people.  Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be accurate, at least not on many clearance items I've seen particularly those that are now showing up INF i.e. Item Not Found in stores - even last price is different from what it's reporting and what I've previously seen and expected.

Saw a couple of Vita memory cards (16GB, I think) in the clearance rack with no price on them. Scanned one and it was $89.xx or thereabouts. WTF?

16 GB Vita cards dropped down to $15.04 at my Target so I picked one up. It will go nicely with the Vita I don't even own...
Anybody know the DCPI for this?

If the DCPI is correct, it looks like there are none near me. That would've been great. I've been switching out 4GB cards and transferring content back and forth between my computer like crazy.

Sony gives you way too many good free games with PS+ for the cost of the memory for the device... Makes the PSTV useless as well.

Anybody know the DCPI for this?

If the DCPI is correct, it looks like there are none near me. That would've been great. I've been switching out 4GB cards and transferring content back and forth between my computer like crazy.

Sony gives you way too many good free games with PS+ for the cost of the memory for the device... Makes the PSTV useless as well.
8GB DCPI - 207-00-0131
16GB DCPI - 207-00-0140

but good luck, they've been on clearance for a while - nothing anywhere around me

I tried one of the 16 GB ones at my local target, but it was still $29 and going out of the system.  I was hoping for it to reach the 70% off level like some of you have found.  I did pick one up at $29 a week ago just in case.  Still deciding if I should keep it.  $29 for 16 GB still seems like a little much.  They had a bunch of lexar microSD cards on clearance and I saw a 64 GB card for the price of one of these 16 GB cards.  When is someone going to make a microSD to vita adapter so we can ignore Sony's overpriced cards?

I tried one of the 16 GB ones at my local target, but it was still $29 and going out of the system. I was hoping for it to reach the 70% off level like some of you have found. I did pick one up at $29 a week ago just in case. Still deciding if I should keep it. $29 for 16 GB still seems like a little much. They had a bunch of lexar microSD cards on clearance and I saw a 64 GB card for the price of one of these 16 GB cards. When is someone going to make a microSD to vita adapter so we can ignore Sony's overpriced cards?
Whoa, can you provide links or DPCI numbers for the 64gb one(s) please?

The Skullcandy Soundmine portable wireless portable speakers I mentioned a couple pages back went to 80% off. Priced at $6.04 from $39.99. Damn good deal as they received great reviews.

Glow in the dark Soundmine DPCI 057-00-0343
Black Soundmine DPCI 057-00-0342

Found a floor display set of those pink Beats at the Target in my area that had them on clearance. Does anyone know if they'll sell display models on clearances items?

Found a floor display set of those pink Beats at the Target in my area that had them on clearance. Does anyone know if they'll sell display models on clearances items?
The Beats displays are owned by Beats so Target can't sell them unless authorized by the Beats vender.

i went to my target clearance section and nothing worth buying..they had some beats mixers (yellow and green) the price was $279 (if i can remember correctly)

Doesn't hurt to ask, worst they could do is say no. Plus, you should be able to score an additional % off floor models by asking politely - that's what they generally do with the floor model TVs particularly if they are missing the box, original stand, remote control etc.

Of course, if you do land them, be sure and sanitize them well just in case!

The Skullcandy Soundmine portable wireless portable speakers I mentioned a couple pages back went to 80% off. Priced at $6.04 from $39.99. Damn good deal as they received great reviews.

That's crazy! They're still full price down here, I keep checking the two targets by my house hoping to see them in the clearance section one week.

If anyone is looking for the Nook and is in New Jersey. It's alittle too far for me to drive. This is according to Brick Seek.

Millville 
info_icon.png

2100 N 2nd St Millville NJ 08332-1304
856-327-7340
65 Miles

In Stock: Yes
info_icon.png

Qty in Stock: 1
Est Price: $53.7

Soundmine's are coming up $40 in most of Maryland, looks like there are a few in DC for $12.

[quote name="Jawwaad1" post="12473187" timestamp="1423112732"]

Black Soundmine DPCI 057-00-0342[/quote

Thanks for the heads up bro. Which section did you find it in/was it in a endcap or a "clearance" section? I don't even bother calling in OR even asking (most) employees in store to check DPCI numbers for me, I just go browse myself, since of the track record some scumbags have with seeing a good deal and taking the last one (or however many they can afford) since they get a 15% discount off anything. This applies to most stores, not just Tarjè, (best buy, Sears, staples, kmart, Walmart is good about it usually, etc.)

Side note: do you like the actual item or is it meh? The price sounds nice though.

I saw pink beats for MSRP at my local Target. I've been trying to get the "urbeats" for $49.99, no luck thus far. I haven't checked too many stores though, and I never call in so who knows. I might've missed that seemingly very YMMV deal, but the reviews suck, yet it's half off. Who knows...

[quote name="HonkIfULuvHoez" post="12475226" timestamp="1423182744"]

[quote name="Jawwaad1" post="12473187" timestamp="1423112732"]

Black Soundmine DPCI 057-00-0342[/quote

Thanks for the heads up bro. Which section did you find it in/was it in a endcap or a "clearance" section? I don't even bother calling in OR even asking (most) employees in store to check DPCI numbers for me, I just go browse myself, since of the track record some scumbags have with seeing a good deal and taking the last one (or however many they can afford) since they get a 15% discount off anything. This applies to most stores, not just Tarjè, (best buy, Sears, staples, kmart, Walmart is good about it usually, etc.)

Side note: do you like the actual item or is it meh? The price sounds nice though.[/quote]

I got one at $11 and I use it all the time now. It's like 2 hockey pucks stacked. The volume is pretty strong for its size and the range is about a good 30' from my phone. Worth it at $11. A steal at $7.

You sure they were actually marked at 85% off in store ($6.04 from original $39.99 is actually ~85% off, not 80%), and that's not the additional employee discount from the 70% off $11.98 price? Because I haven't seen a single store that is showing it at below $11.98, and that's out of easily a hundred locations. I suspect it was your additional employee discount which is 15% off the original price, unless I'm mistaken. Would love to find these even less than $12...

what would happen if you bought one of those Lego sets on crazy clearance, like the Milano Spaceship or Joker Steamroller set, and returned to one of the stores that had the clearance going?  would they refund you and then would the item ring up at their clearance price if you tried buying it again?    thanks for any info!

what would happen if you bought one of those Lego sets on crazy clearance, like the Milano Spaceship or Joker Steamroller set, and returned to one of the stores that had the clearance going? would they refund you and then would the item ring up at their clearance price if you tried buying it again? thanks for any info!
Yes, provided they would allow the re-sale. However, clearance price adjustment of this fashion i.e. the return/rebuy method is against official Target store policy, and many individuals here on CAG do not take kindly to the practice.

Yes, provided they would allow the re-sale. However, clearance price adjustment of this fashion i.e. the return/rebuy method is against official Target store policy, and many individuals here on CAG do not take kindly to the practice.
yeah understood, it is a bit of a grey area. a little better then returning things without a receipt to a store you didn't really buy it from, but not much better... thanks for the info

Brick seek showed a Nook HD + 32GB in stock at my local target. As soon as I saw this I put clothes on, drove to target and looked around, nada. 

Asked for help finding something and had the rep put in the DPCI into his handheld device and told me that they were out of stock. It was clearance a long time ago and it was last seen at $53. Thanked him and bought some shit for the girl for valentine's day as I didn't want to leave empty handed

Brick seek showed a Nook HD + 32GB in stock at my local target. As soon as I saw this I put clothes on, drove to target and looked around, nada.

Asked for help finding something and had the rep put in the DPCI into his handheld device and told me that they were out of stock. It was clearance a long time ago and it was last seen at $53. Thanked him and bought some shit for the girl for valentine's day as I didn't want to leave empty handed
Your mistake was putting on clothes.

Yeah I don't think Brick Seek is very accurate. I checked that Millville Target over a week ago for the Nook and not only was it not on the shelves, but when I asked an employee he couldn't find it in their system.

yeah understood, it is a bit of a grey area. a little better then returning things without a receipt to a store you didn't really buy it from, but not much better... thanks for the info
I personally see no problem with it.

Just say you used the wrong card to pay or something like that.

One is something that could be questionable, one is illegal.
Technically if one does it out of ignorance it is not illegal. If they do it with intent, then it is illegal. But generally speaking, yeah it is illegal. I've been an internet lawyer for 10 years, but I do not have a degree. ;)

[quote name="karkyco" post="12478767" timestamp="1423323387"]Yes, provided they would allow the re-sale. However, clearance price adjustment of this fashion i.e. the return/rebuy method is against official Target store policy, and many individuals here on CAG do not take kindly to the practice.[/quote]
You're the return/rebuy master! :lol:

[quote name="karkyco" post="12476896" timestamp="1423249320"]You sure they were actually marked at 85% off in store ($6.04 from original $39.99 is actually ~85% off, not 80%), and that's not the additional employee discount from the 70% off $11.98 price?  Because I haven't seen a single store that is showing it at below $11.98, and that's out of easily a hundred locations.  I suspect it was your additional employee discount which is 15% off the original price, unless I'm mistaken.  Would love to find these even less than $12...[/quote

I'm not sure how the price change team lead did it but the clearance label says 80 in the upper right hand corner. I think she might have did a additional markdown as these were supposed to go salvage but since we had so many left, she went ahead and gave the additional markdown. After my 10% discount, they were only like $5.40 before tax.

Yeah, they usually don't allow people to buy something on clearance then when it goes lower, return it and rebuy it. People would buy up all of an inventory that is on clearance and hold it till it dropped 70%-80% off, return it and rebuy it. Other Guests wouldn't have a "fair" chance to buy it themselves.

Technically if one does it out of ignorance it is not illegal. If they do it with intent, then it is illegal. But generally speaking, yeah it is illegal. I've been an internet lawyer for 10 years, but I do not have a degree. ;)
Well if you know you're taking it to a store you didn't get it from that constitutes intent.

Well if you know you're taking it to a store you didn't get it from that constitutes intent.
I agree. I'm just saying if his grandma sends him a gift and he takes it back to any store without a receipt, then it wouldn't be return fraud. I don't want people to be scared to return a crappy gift they do not have a receipt for.

Is a $140 Borderlands Vita as is repackaged a good clearance deal? My Target has one but it appears that only the box is damaged.
I'd say no, but if that cartwheel 10 or 15% off all PSV consoles/bundles isn't expired, then it might be a decent deal. Of course, you could always try to negotiate with a manager on duty, at their discretion they can take additional discounts off such items. I would politely inform them that a couple of weeks back, various handheld consoles including numerous PSVs were half off - $100 each, and that if they could possibly make such an adjustment you would purchase the damaged unit. Doesn't hurt to ask

Does someone have the DCPI of Final Fantasy X-X2 HD for the Vita?

A friend mentioned he bought one on clearance at Target for $9.99 last week, but he lost his receipt.

bread's done
Back