Target Clearance Thread XXII

1st clearance find since ME3 LM. Play Kitchen $90->$27 http://www.target.com/fiats?partNumber=15528589&overlayId=FindinStore&catalogEntryID=206767536 Nice set for the cost that daughters rarely play anymore, took me 3-4 hrs to put together.
Damn, that would have been nice a few years back for my older daughter, but we have one that has now been passed down to the youngest. Thanks for posting it though...

EDIT: the DPCI (listed in the link) is 086-05-0030

It's out of the system or $26.98 at all locations within 50 miles of L.A., and only showing in stock at these 3 stores:

Cook With Me Kitchen

DPCI# 086-05-0030

Eastvale (46.02 Miles) 3 $ 26.98
Santa Fe Springs (19.59 Miles) 1 $ 26.98
West Fullerton (25.87 Miles) 1 $ 26.98
Saw this today at another store...for $13.54...VERY tempted to pick it up just to flip, but passed on it. PM me if anyone is interested in picking it up and I'll let them know which store in L.A. has it (despite showing 0 inventory)...

EDIT: never mind stopped by again at lunch and it's gone...

808507CE-3C69-41D2-A5C5-C0532B5DB0BD_zpsdv0ppqr3.jpg

5AF73603-E2AA-4DAB-97E9-843021FE13F5_zpss8ncreaw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys, I'm all about deals, but literally there are zero gaming deals the past few days posted here. There has to be another thread or subforum for these posts.

Come on guys, I'm all about deals, but literally there are zero gaming deals the past few days posted here. There has to be another thread or subforum for these posts.

I actually don't mind other Target clearances posted here. Don't think we need to get upset over people posting deals even if it isn't gaming related.

Especially since the game clearance at Target has sucked ass for months.
I disagree. I picked up the following games over the past two weeks:

PS3
Far Cry Compilation - $8.98
Killzone 3 - $5.98
Lego The Hobbit - $5.98
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes - $5.06
Need for Speed Rivals - $9.98
Sniper Elite V2 - $5.06

Inversion - $5.98
Kinectimals with Bears - $4.48

A veritable last-gen bonanza.

PS3
Killzone 3 - $5.98
Lego The Hobbit - $5.98
Sniper Elite V2 - $5.06

Inversion - $5.98

would you be able to post the DPCI numbers for Far Cry Compilation (PS3) and Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)?

Appreciate the help, trying to get my hands on both of those at the moment.

PS3
Killzone 3 - $5.98
Lego The Hobbit - $5.98
Sniper Elite V2 - $5.06

Inversion - $5.98

would you be able to post the DPCI numbers for Far Cry Compilation (PS3) and Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)?

Appreciate the help, trying to get my hands on both of those at the moment.

Just a tip for people asking for DCPI's, you can search for UPC for a product via Google (more often than not Gohastings will have it.)  

Then go to brickseek and choose UPC instead of DCPI.  

No need to ask for the code, just do a bit of work and you can get it yourself.  

Just a tip for people asking for DCPI's, you can search for UPC for a product via Google (more often than not Gohastings will have it.)

Or I find a lot of things still listed on targets own website with the dcpi in the description

EDIT: example: Far Cry Compilation (PlayStation 3)

DPCI : 207-24-0035 Online item # : 15092704

target logo

will be sure to do that in the future

Or I find a lot of things still listed on targets own website with the dcpi in the description

EDIT: example: Far Cry Compilation (PlayStation 3)

DPCI : 207-24-0035 Online item # : 15092704

target logo
thanks for the info. I didn't find it on Target.com

I hit up the beach to escape the freaking heat wave today, I checked up the stock at most bay area Targets and here's what I spotted:

Compton Target:
:wiiu: Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 $34.96
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $13.98
:360: Just Dance Kids 2014 $9.98
:360: Metro Last Night $13.98
:360: nickelodeon Dance 2 $10.48
:ps3: Max Payne 3 $7.48
:ps4: Wolfenstein TNO $27.98
:ps3: The Walking Dead Season 2 $8.98
:360: XCOM Enemy Unknown $7.48
:360: Inversion $13.98
:ps3: Star Trek $13.98
:360: + :ps3: Wolfenstein TNO $20.98
:360: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $14.01
:360: Midway Arcade Origins $13.98

I got myself the last copy of :ps3: TWD S2.

Redondo Beach Target:
:ps4: + :xb1: Wolfenstein TNO $27.98
:ps3: The Bureau XCOM Declassified $10.48
:360: Kinectimals now with Bears $4.48
:360: nickelodeon Victorious Time to Shine $4.48
:360: Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $13.98
:xb1: Project Spark $27.98
:ps3: Sly Cooper Thieves of Time $9.98
:ps3: Wolfenstein TNO $20.98
:360: Just Dance 2014 $9.98
:360: Inversion $5.98
:ps3: God of War HD Collection $10.06
:360: uDraw Pictionary Ultimate Edition $4.48
:ps3: Ben 10 Galactic Racing $9.98
:ps3: Red Faction Armageddon $5.98
:ps3: Army of Two Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition $13.98
:ps3: Bakugan Defenders of the Core $6.48 -PreOwned

Torrance Target:
:360: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $13.96
:360: Red Dead Redemption GOTYE $14.98
:360: nickelodeon Victorious Time to Shine $7.48
:360: The Darkness II LE $7.48
:ps3: Wolfenstein TNO $20.98
:ps3: Inversion $5.98
:ps3: Red Faction Armageddon $9.98
:ps3: Killzone 3 $9.98
:wii: + :360: Just Dance 2014 $27.98
:ps3: Max Payne $7.48
:ps3: Star Trek $9.98
:ps3: Ben 10 Galatic Racing $9.98
:ps3: NBA 2K12 $13.98
:360: nickelodeon Dance $7.48
:360: uDraw Pictionary Ultimate Edition $7.48
:ps3: Metro Last Night LE $8.98
:360: Metro Last Night $8.98

They also had :ps3: Murdered Soul Suspect and :ps3: A Realm Reborn Final Fantasy XIV Online, but no clearance tag on them, I didn't have time to scan them either.

Carson Target:
:ps3: Ni No Kuni $13.98
:360: XCOM Enemy Unknown $7.48
:pc: 2K Definitive Strategy Collection XCOM Enemy Unknown + Sid Meier's Civilization V $9.81
:xb1: Project Spark $19.98
:ps3: Generator Rex Agent of Providence $7.56
:360: Kinectimals now witb Bears $4.48
:360 nickelodeon Dance 2 $7.48
:wii: + :wiiu: Just Dance 2014 $27.98
:xb1: Wolfenstein TNO $19.98
:ds: Barbie Jet, Set and Style! $9.81
:ds: Rise of the Guardians $9.81
:ps3: MLB 14 The Show + NBA 2K14 $45.06
:360: Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $9.81
:360: Metro Last Night LE $13.98

South Bay Pavilion Target:
:ps3: Max Payne $7.48
:ps3: Star Trek $5.98
:360: EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis 2 $21.01
DSi Comfort Grips $5.06
:ps3: Ni No Kuni $9.98
:ps3: Sly Cooper Thieves of Time $9.98
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 $5.98
:ds: nickelodeon Big Time Rush $5.98
:360: Inversion $13.98
:360: FUSE $9.98

They also had a couple of :ps3: Lego The Hobbit, but its out of the system. If anyone wants it have them look up the last price, it should've ended at $5.98.
There was also a crazy pile of Christmas CDs all over the clearance shelf. Where do they dig up all these?!

North Long Beach Target:
:ps3: The Smurfs 2 $10.06
:ps3: Just Dance 2014 $27.98
:360: Inversion $5.98
:ps3: The Bureau XCOM Declassified $10.48
:360: FUSE $13.98
:xb1: Wolfenstein TNO $27.98
:360: Wolfenstein TNO $20.98

This store also had a lone copy of :ps3: Lego The Hobbit, it was also out of the system.

While I was out I saw that :pS3: realm reborn was 9.98 on clearance and :360: GOW judgement was also 9.98. Didn't see anything else that isn't posted above.

So has anyone tested yet to see if the clearance games are ringing up B1G1 free as part of the "NOP" (Not On Planogram) sale this week?

And Sky Ray, thank you for the great work.  Did you happen to see any Ni No Kunis on clearance that were NOT greatest hits though?  

So has anyone tested yet to see if the clearance games are ringing up B1G1 free as part of the "NOP" (Not On Planogram) sale this week?

And Sky Ray, thank you for the great work. Did you happen to see any Ni No Kunis on clearance that were NOT greatest hits though?
The following current clearance games work for this week's BOGO:

Ben 10: Galactic Racing (PS3)
Inversion (PS3)
Killzone 3 - Move compatible (PS3)
MotionSports Adrenaline for Kinect (360)

The following current clearance games do not:

Dishonored (PS3)
Gears of War Judgment (360)
Metro: Last Light (360)
Ni No Kuni (PS3)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
The Bureau (PS3)

Yeah, I didn't think sky ray was the person in the profile pic.  I thought that was just some pic of a girl he liked or something.

I noticed Metro Last Light has LE and non-LE versions at various targets, and they ring up with the same dpci. $10 is a decent enough deal to not wait for 70% IMO.

Picked up Tekken Hybrid and Lego The Hobbit for $5.98 each... The price for LTH didnt show up anywhere until I went to Guest Services and told me that they were supposed to be pulled a long time ago so it was either buy it now or never see it again so I bought it for lawls

I'm pretty sure Sky Ray is a DUDE. I remember him stating stating that many pages back. Sky Ray, is the avatar a picture of you or a girlfriend/slster?
I'm pretty sure sky Ray is a dude too

I could have sworn I had made the mistake of comparing us or something and me finding out that way since I get all happy when I find other girls on the sites . That I know of there's only like 4 besides myself?

I'm pretty sure sky Ray is a dude too

I could have sworn I had made the mistake of comparing us or something and me finding out that way since I get all happy when I find other girls on the sites . That I know of there's only like 4 besides myself?
You don't count. You are married. :p

I won't call out the other women on here, but yeah I can only think of 2 other than you that are still on the site that are women. We used to have a really nice mod that was a woman, but IDK what happened to her. Now "IO" is the nicest mod (not a woman).

You guys think there is only 4 chicks on here? Ha! There's closer to ten that have openly commented on it. Probably another 20 or so that I actually suspect are chicks, though.

You guys think there is only 4 chicks on here? Ha! There's closer to ten that have openly commented on it. Probably another 20 or so that I actually suspect are chicks, though.
It's pretty hilarious how guys act towards girls online. I saw a pic of an amiibo that appeared to be held by a girl, which led everyone to believe that this CAG is a girl. And then there were several comments on how people liked her nails or wrist band or something... like wtf...

My wife also plays Call of Duty. We set her up with a screen name along the lines of GirlJustShotYouHAHAHA. We don't use a headset when on her account, but you should see the overwhelming list of friend requests she has on PSN. I get like 1 random person every month. She gets 2-5 a day from completely random people.

Managed to find a Hitman HD PS3 ($10) and Wolfenstein PS3 that just dropped to $15 today.  They didn't ring up BOGO, though.

It's pretty hilarious how guys act towards girls online. I saw a pic of an amiibo that appeared to be held by a girl, which led everyone to believe that this CAG is a girl. And then there were several comments on how people liked her nails or wrist band or something... like wtf...
Seriously. It's getting creepy up in here.

Seriously. It's getting creepy up in here.
That's why I didn't call out the female CAGs.

--

I learned my lesson with meeting chicks online. I met up with a chick that I initially met on PSN or another forum. We had talked on FB exchanged (normal-non dirty) pics for over a year. We skyped on several occasions, but when we met face to face I just wasn't into her physically. She looked different in person eventhough I literally had 30 pics of her. It was always her in the pics, she is just a great photographer. I tried to keep an open mind and she stayed a couple days at my place. Nice girl, we just didn't click physically.

--

On a related note:

I want to ask out the latina librarian that works at my library (duh), but I don't know how to do it. I only see her at the counter, so there are always older librarians around. I have to be careful because if she turns me down, I'll have to hide from/avoid her. haha One of the old ladies said that one of the librarians had a crush on me. I figured it was her, but it was of course one of the ladies that is old enough to be my mother. :lol:

--

On a related note:

I want to ask out the latina librarian that works at my library (duh), but I don't know how to do it. I only see her at the counter, so there are always older librarians around. I have to be careful because if she turns me down, I'll have to hide from/avoid her. haha One of the old ladies said that one of the librarians had a crush on me. I figured it was her, but it was of course one of the ladies that is old enough to be my mother. :lol:
Return a book and leave you number on a bookmark. Works every time ;).

That's why I didn't call out the female CAGs.

--

I learned my lesson with meeting chicks online. I met up with a chick that I initially met on PSN or another forum. We had talked on FB exchanged (normal-non dirty) pics for over a year. We skyped on several occasions, but when we met face to face I just wasn't into her physically. She looked different in person eventhough I literally had 30 pics of her. It was always her in the pics, she is just a great photographer. I tried to keep an open mind and she stayed a couple days at my place. Nice girl, we just didn't click physically.

--

On a related note:

Take advice from me (look at my screen name...) plus, I asked my wife out in the library and well, we got married.

If you haven't struck up conversations in the past, now would be a good time to do so. Something simple like asking what books she likes or prefers goes a long ways and opens up opportunities for more dialogue on your next visit. Ask her for a book she thinks highly of, literally check it out and make sure she is the one to do it (you want her to notice you are checking it out). On your way out, tell her thanks for the recommendation and after you read it, you'd like to discuss it with her. When you bring it back and assuming she is working, tell her you'd still like to discuss and ask her when she has time outside of the library to meet at a cafe to discuss. Boom. Before you know it, you are on your second date and so forth.

P.S. I never dated a woman I didn't know for at least 6 months as a friend. Weeds out a lot of crazies...

The Princeton, NJ store had a cart filled with most of their remaining Vita games on clearance:

:vita:
Gravity Rush [207-20-0039] $14.99 -> $7.48
Reality Fighters [207-20-0042] $14.99 -> $7.48
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational [207-20-0044] $14.99 -> $7.48
Unit 13 [207-20-0075] $14.99 -> $7.48
Little Big Planet [207-20-0037] $39.99 -> $19.98
PlayStation All-Stars [207-20-0083] $39.99 -> $19.98

The copy of Infamous on the display shelf was labelled $5.06. Annoyingly, the as-is/online item discounts have gone down drastically in the past few weeks--among other things, the original Assassin's Creed :360: was discounted to...$13.96?

Take advice from me (look at my screen name...) plus, I asked my wife out in the library and well, we got married.

P.S. I never dated a woman I didn't know for at least 6 months as a friend. Weeds out a lot of crazies...
Do you have any advice that doesn't involve reading? j/k I'm usually pretty good with women, but I wasn't sure if there were any cultural differences I should be aware of...she seems pretty reserved, so I won't yell out "Que Rica!" or anything stupid. :whistle2:#

I tend to date my friends too. Actually, I'm out of female friends to date because I dated all of them. :whistle2:

bread's done
Back