Target Clearance Thread XXII

Do you have any advice that doesn't involve reading? j/k I'm usually pretty good with women, but I wasn't sure if there were any cultural differences I should be aware of...she seems pretty reserved, so I won't yell out "Que Rica!" or anything stupid. :whistle2:#

I tend to date my friends too. Actually, I'm out of female friends to date because I dated all of them. :whistle2:
Culturally, yes, there are differences worth considering. If she is Mexican or from central america and she has a dad, it is respectful to ask him if you could date his daughter. It may seem awkward (it is) but if a relationship blooms, he will most likely have your back if things don't work out. Pay for meals and open doors, etc... If you know spanish, definitely a huge plus. Make sure you get a long very well with the mom too. If she is from South America, it is mostly the same except for Argentina and Brazil.

If she is Puerto Rican, don't even waste your time. I don't consider them latinos but classify them as an off shoot of humanity. Terrible? Yes, but true.

I want to ask out the latina librarian that works at my library (duh), but I don't know how to do it. I only see her at the counter, so there are always older librarians around. I have to be careful because if she turns me down, I'll have to hide from/avoid her. haha One of the old ladies said that one of the librarians had a crush on me. I figured it was her, but it was of course one of the ladies that is old enough to be my mother. :lol:
Do you happen to know her position (cataloger, circulation, reference, etc.)? I've had my master's in library science for roughly ten years and could probably come up with some terrible "insider" puns based on her job title.

Here's what dropped today at my Target location

Vita games

Gravity Rush $7.48 #207-20-0039
Little Big Planet $19.99 #207-20-0037
Smart As... $7.48 #207-20-0081
Reality Fighters $7.48 #207-20-0042
Resistance Burning Skies $7.48 #207-20-0034
Uncharted Golden Abyss $19.99 #207-20-0031
MLB The Show 14 $14.98 #14.98 207-20-0114
Unit 13 $7.48 207-20-0075

PSP (lol, finally)

Socom Fireteam Bravo 3 $9.98 #207-20-0396
Gran Turismo $9.98 #207-20-0404
God of War Ghost of Sparta $9.98 #207-20-0435

PS3

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time $9.98 #207-24-6512
Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn $9.98 #207-24-0202

This thread has gotten wacky. :rofl:
The girl in my avatar... do not touch :twisted:

And Sky Ray, thank you for the great work. Did you happen to see any Ni No Kunis on clearance that were NOT greatest hits though?
Every store I have checked were all GH versions.

For the SoCal CAGs that collect Legos, the North Long Beach store I went on Saturday had a lot of Legos on clearance for 50% off, they had Ultra Agents, Spider-Man, and Technic sets.

On a related note:

I want to ask out the latina librarian that works at my library (duh), but I don't know how to do it. I only see her at the counter, so there are always older librarians around. I have to be careful because if she turns me down, I'll have to hide from/avoid her. haha One of the old ladies said that one of the librarians had a crush on me. I figured it was her, but it was of course one of the ladies that is old enough to be my mother. :lol:
Brofist! Latinas FTW! I only date Latinas, nothing compares.

Watch this video and learn how to get a Latina http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=a_vW5wvJJfU :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant that I love Sky Ray in a totally platonic, bro type of love.

Now I think he's a lazy California surfer dude with nothing better to do than cruise Targets. ;)

This thread has gotten wacky. :rofl:
The girl in my avatar... do not touch :twisted:

Every store I have checked were all GH versions.

For the SoCal CAGs that collect Legos, the North Long Beach store I went on Saturday had a lot of Legos on clearance for 50% off, they had Ultra Agents, Spider-Man, and Technic sets.

----------

Do you happen to recall which particular Technic Lego sets were on clearance? I presume it's just the ubiquitous Snowmobile and the Hot Rod? Please let me know if you saw any others, thanks!

Vita games

PSP (lol, finally)

PS3

Saw pretty much the exact same bunch of stuff tonight at Target. You aren't in Ohio are you?

Culturally, yes, there are differences worth considering. If she is Mexican or from central america and she has a dad, it is respectful to ask him if you could date his daughter. It may seem awkward (it is) but if a relationship blooms, he will most likely have your back if things don't work out. Pay for meals and open doors, etc... If you know spanish, definitely a huge plus. Make sure you get a long very well with the mom too. If she is from South America, it is mostly the same except for Argentina and Brazil.

If she is Puerto Rican, don't even waste your time. I don't consider them latinos but classify them as an off shoot of humanity. Terrible? Yes, but true.
You forgot Cubans

(You better not say anything bad about Cubans because that's me ;) )

You forgot Cubans

(You better not say anything bad about Cubans because that's me ;) )
I like Cuban women, but chances are they are prostitutes (If they are from Cuba). :booty:

The librarian is most likely of Mexican decent based on the population in my area.

And for the record one of my female friends (The one I didn't date) is Puerto Rican and she has always said "Never Trust a Mexican." She has also threatened to cut me on several occasions. :rofl:

I am wondering if anyone has encountered this:

I found a Titanfall headset that an electronics employee scanned with his red brick and it was $0.00 (salvage,INF etc.). He said he could only sell it to me for $149.99. I asked him what if you sell it to me at the last clearance price, and he said "uh, no."

What would have happened if I said, sure, and he scanned it at the register? Would it have asked for an override and a manual price input? Or would it scan at the last clearance price? 

I am wondering if anyone has encountered this:

I found a Titanfall headset that an electronics employee scanned with his red brick and it was $0.00 (salvage,INF etc.). He said he could only sell it to me for $149.99. I asked him what if you sell it to me at the last clearance price, and he said "uh, no."

What would have happened if I said, sure, and he scanned it at the register? Would it have asked for an override and a manual price input? Or would it scan at the last clearance price?
Unless it's really old, the system will still prompt for a price input. The silly thing about it is the only way he can make it sell-able at this point is to create an as-is clearance sticker for it which will automatically mark it down. Either that, he's saving t for himself, or he marked it salvage.

I like Cuban women, but chances are they are prostitutes (If they are from Cuba). :booty:

The librarian is most likely of Mexican decent based on the population in my area.

And for the record one of my female friends (The one I didn't date) is Puerto Rican and she has always said "Never Trust a Mexican." She has also threatened to cut me on several occasions. :rofl:

You didn't date her because it is instilled in humans by default to not date Puerto Rican. The best example of a Puerto Rican woman is Jennifer Lopez and we all know she has a wedding dress dispenser. And yes, your friend was serious about cutting you with the razor blades kept hidden in her mouth.

So anyway here's what I found on my last trip to the ol' Target:

Just Dance 2014 :wiiu: $12 for one copy, the rest were $20, strangely enough. They also had it on :ps3:
Smart As... :vita: $7.49 (game is bad, don't buy)
Otterbox defender case (black) for iPhone 6+: $41

And some Kinect shovelware that didn't catch my eye.

Pretty weak clearance lately.

Vita games

PSP (lol, finally)

PS3

peLaD7p.jpg

Same here in the La Quinta, CA Target. though they're all crammed in the plastic prison and nobody would even know that they were being cleared out.

Picked up Kingdom Hearts 3DS for $19.99. I'm regretting it now because I don't have time to play it but haven't opened it yet. Should I return it? I don't even think it is worth trying to flip.

Hey...do these clearance prices stack with their b1g1 thing going on?
They do. I bought Killzone 3 (PS3) and MotionSports Adrenaline (360) for $5.98 total on Sunday. It doesn't work on all clearance games, though. Just the ones that say Special Promotion when scanned on the price checker.

And Target employees have no clue, so I wouldn't bother asking them about it.

----------
Do you happen to recall which particular Technic Lego sets were on clearance? I presume it's just the ubiquitous Snowmobile and the Hot Rod? Please let me know if you saw any others, thanks!
The Technic sets I remember were oddly still at 30%. I didn't check what set was what through, sorry. Is there any particular Lego sets your looking for? I can keep an eye out for you the next time I go scouting.

Alright guys, got very lucky tonight! Scored Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns Target Edition for $20, MGS: SE 3D for $30 and both Skylanders Dark and Light Expansion packs for $30/each.

Amazing night and run! Thanks for the updates guys!

EDIT: Do know that everything but MGS had to have a manager override since it didn't automatically take the discount even though it was in the end-cap for the deal.

Alright guys, got very lucky tonight! Scored Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns Target Edition for $20, MGS: SE 3D for $30 and both Skylanders Dark and Light Expansion packs for $30/each.

Amazing night and run! Thanks for the updates guys!

EDIT: Do know that everything but MGS had to have a manager override since it didn't automatically take the discount even though it was in the end-cap for the deal.
Not bad. I just found 6 Dark and 6 Light skylanders at my local walmart. They must have found a misplaced box in the back.

bread's done
Back