Target Clearance Thread XXII

picked up the last Wolfenstein PS4 for $12 at my local target, pretty good score - only played a few mins on PC at launch, would prefer it on big ass TV.  Xbox one version was marked as clearance but at $39.99 (which is the msrp) kinda weird.  Bunch of vita games too were all at $8-14, nothing great for the price just stuff like Gravity Rush.  I doubt anyone will ever buy them so I'll wait and see if they drop to $1 lol

Checked the games today, some dropped 70% others stayed 50%. I got myself :360: Metro Last Light LE $5.98 and :360: Midway Arcade Origins $5.98. Really cool part is that the Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale applied on the clearance games! Got both for $9.78!
I found some of the Vita games someone mentioned a couple posts above, but unfortunately when I took them to the register, the B1G1 50% did not apply.

Grabbed a :xb1: Wolfenstein today. Tossed in a :ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch GH since it was only $3 after the 50% off. Tossing that up on ebay t make up some of the cost of Wolfenstein...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucked out on some 70% off Vita games.

Unit 13 $4.48. 207-20-0075
Soul Sacrifice $5.98. 207-20-0105
Gravity Crush $4.48. 207-20-0039
Resistance Burning Skies $4.48. 207-20-0034
I bought all four of these games last night with the buy 1, get 1 half off promotion and got them all for less than $16 including tax. I had to ask to get them to apply the discount. I don't think it works automatically on Vita games but they did it anyway. My only regret is that none of these titles is PSTV compatible but I won't complain since deleting the Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice downloads will open up space on my memory cards.

I bought all four of these games last night with the buy 1, get 1 half off promotion and got them all for less than $16 including tax. I had to ask to get them to apply the discount. I don't think it works automatically on Vita games but they did it anyway. My only regret is that none of these titles is PSTV compatible but I won't complain since deleting the Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice downloads will open up space on my memory cards.
The expensive cost of memory is a big reason why I've been buying physical Vita games. I have like 100GB worth of memory cards and I can't store half of the games PS+ has given me.

I picked up these and got them to do the b1g1 50% off

Jak and Daxter $5.98

Soul Sacrifice $5.98

Unit 13 $4.48

Gravity Rush $4.48

Uncharted $11.98

Project Spark $11.98

I bought Resistance the day before they went to 70% off, kind of a bummer, paid $7 something instead of $4.48.

And the prices officially drop while I'm on business in the midwest and can't really get anywhere except for where my coworkers take me. My family did some of the dirty work at Target yesterday but they're keeping the stuff a surprise when I get back. I hate surprises.

Picked up wolfenstein ps4 yesterday for $12. For whatever reason it was still $20 for two weeks straight now while the next closest store had it at $12. Thankfully a manager PMed it for me locally.

Also Grabbed Wolfenstein for XBO -  11.98   Odly they had PS3 copies for more i forget the actual price. 

Got wolfenstein for $12 yesterday. The brickseek site said 1 saleable copy but when I went in they had 2 copies. 

Found Gravity Rush marked at $2.38 today.  After my employee discount, around $2.  Employee said it was mispriced but would give it to me at that.  I know thats not much cheaper than the $4 people are finding it at and I already actually have a copy of it but its such a good game I couldnt leave it there at $2.

Grabbed a few of the PSV clearance games and had them manually apply the B1G150% off to them since they had the signage up stating "ALL PLAYSTATION, XBOX, and PC games BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF" everywhere including in the clearance section.  

Grabbed a few of the PSV clearance games and had them manually apply the B1G150% off to them since they had the signage up stating "ALL PLAYSTATION, XBOX, and PC games BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF" everywhere including in the clearance section.
Which ones i might try to get the vita library to go up from 3 games lol

Which ones i might try to get the vita library to go up from 3 games lol
Here are the ones I remember and the best base prices I can recall off the top of my head (I didn't buy a copy of every one of these game):

Jak Collection $5.98

Soul Sacrifice $5.98

Uncharted $11.98

Little Big Planet $11.98

Playstation All Stars $11.98

Sly Cooper $5.98

Resistance $4.48

Unit 13 $4.48

Gravity Rush $4.48

ModNation Racers $5.98

Reality Fighters $4.48

Hot Shots Golf $4.48

Smart As $4.48 (?)

Lumines $4.48

---------------

From the B1G1FREE sale from the previous couple of weeks (now B1G150%):

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Ultimate MvC3

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Mortal Kombat

DoA5+

Street Fighter x Tekken

Rayman Legends

NFS Most Wanted

Angry Birds Star Wars

Super Monkey Balls

can someone tell me what the recent brickseek change means? for example here's an item i just looked up. not sure what the difference between saleable and on hand in.

Saleable Qty: 1
On Hand Qty: 3
Est Price: $19.99

can someone tell me what the recent brickseek change means? for example here's an item i just looked up. not sure what the difference between saleable and on hand in.

Saleable Qty: 1
On Hand Qty: 3
Est Price: $19.99
It means two of them are hidden somewhere by employees looking to buy them, leaving only one for you to try and hunt down.

Well, went to Target tonight to see if they could adjust the Vita games I bought Wednesday to get the 50% discount. Lady argued with me for 45 minutes saying clearance was excluded even though 2 copies of Wolfenstein worked and there were no clearance exclusions listed. Probably just gonna return them at this point.

It means two of them are hidden somewhere by employees looking to buy them, leaving only one for you to try and hunt down.
even looking at not specifically popular items and/or good deals, there seemed to often be a disparity between the two numbers. my example above was halo reach, don't really think any employees are hiding that one to purchase haha

I just returned resistance collection since it didn't get discounted online. When I tried to rebuy it with wolfenstein it rang up as $40 instore lol. Told them to match their site though

even looking at not specifically popular items and/or good deals, there seemed to often be a disparity between the two numbers. my example above was halo reach, don't really think any employees are hiding that one to purchase haha
could also mean it is in the back in the warehouse/storeroom. I brought a game recently that it showed 0 saleable & 1 on hand, and turns out it was stored in the back.

I just returned resistance collection since it didn't get discounted online. When I tried to rebuy it with wolfenstein it rang up as $40 instore lol. Told them to match their site though
I brought that, the supervoucher expired grrr sony didnt extend that one, but all the other codes in the box were extended tho and worked when I tried them

could also mean it is in the back in the warehouse/storeroom. I brought a game recently that it showed 0 saleable & 1 on hand, and turns out it was stored in the back.
This^

If the "on hand" is higher than "saleable" that means it's probably in the stockroom.

A store I was at yesterday showed 1 on hand, 0 saleable, and when I punched in the dpci it said "in stockroom: yes"

You know what...my brother pulled through while I was on business:

[attachment=13496:20150403_183318.jpg][attachment=13497:20150403_183333.jpg]

You should be able to read the DCPIs off of the tags too.

[quote name="AvengedBacklog" post="12620382" timestamp="1428177395"]If anyone here is interested, I got an extra Wolfenstein PS4 for $11.98 as well. Can send it to you for cost plus shipping[/quote]

Do you have the DCPI for that? Will be at Target later curious if the have it in stock or not.

I went a little crazy with the Target clearance....

[attachment=13524:20150404_211304.jpg]

most of the games were $3 or less! Ni No Kuni was still $9.98, Tekken Hybrid was $5.98, Terraria and Sonic Generations were $19.99. Except for the Vita games, everything you see there applied to the B1G1 deal going on even though it was on clearance. PM if you need DCPIs. 

Kingdom Hearts was down to $30. Of course the deal worked on the two.

Wait, is the B1G1 still going on on FOS games as well as the B1G50%OFF?

Also, amazing find on the KH2!
No it's just the B1G1 50%. And I forgot to mention the Vita ones didn't work. Not like that matters; $5 for the Vita games are pretty epic.

There's one KH2 at the 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright left ("North Scottsdale" Target).

20150404_211304.jpg

most of the games were $3 or less! Ni No Kuni was still $9.98, Tekken Hybrid was $5.98, Terraria and Sonic Generations were $19.99. Except for the Vita games, everything you see there applied to the B1G1 deal going on even though it was on clearance. PM if you need DCPIs.

Wait a minute, KH 2.5 LE is on clearance? DPCI please.

I just started working at a Target as a part time job.  I work in hardlines but I can be checking for the clearance things I see.

Tonight I just saw Wolfenstein for ps3 for 14.95 on clearance.  Not as cheap as some have found for PS4, I already have it for PS4 anyway.

i'll talk to electronics guys and tell them to give me a heads up if there's a deep discount on things, they're pretty cool and chill "teamates" (not coworkers as Target doesn't like to call it that) to work with.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaates and happy deal finding!

20150404_211304.jpg

How much was nba 2k12?

I went to all the Targets near me looking for Vita games since I just got one and only one Target had Vita games. The only three games it had were Gravity Rush,Hot Shot Golf, and Smart As. I ended up grabbing Hot Shot and Gravity Rush. I wish I could have found Unit 13.

bread's done
Back