Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix (shared DCPI): 207-24-0612

Binary Domain: 207-24-0678

Inversion: 207-24-0658

Mass Effect 2: 207-24-0468

Red Faction Armageddon: 207-24-0669

Star Trek: 207-24-0865

NBA 2K12: 207-24-0842

Ni No Kuni: 207-24-0537

Anyone have the DCPI for Wolfenstein on XB1? on the site it just has the pre-owned selection...

Thanks a bunch im asking because the Ps4 version wont budge from the $19.98 mark

207-xx-0956

The xx is the game system code. Ps4 is 34, ps3 is 24. I don't know the Xbox codes though.
360 is 22, xbo is 32, Wii is 26, wiiu is 30, Ds is 02
PSVita/PSP is 20

Just remember, 207 will be the beginning for most if not all videogames, the next two denote the system, and the final four are the specific game. And almost always, the final four digits will be the same across various platforms i.e. 207-24-0577 is PS3's Terraria, 207-32-0577 is Xbone Terraria, and 207-34-0577 is PS4 Terraria. However, 207-22-0577 is X360 Gears of War Triple Pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Easter Seasonal items clearance has been at 70% off for a couple of days now, but many stores do not have the correct signage up (may show 30% off or 50% off).  Easter candy, however, as per usual is at a lower clearance level - 50% off at most stores.  Non-candy should hit 90% off tomorrow.

If anyone is willing, I am open to paying price plus shipping or a little better if you have some of these for clearance nearby

Jak Collection
Unit 13
Reality Fighters
Lumines
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Ultimate MvC3
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Street Fighter x Tekken
Super Monkey Ball

Ultimate MvC3
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Street Fighter x Tekken
Super Monkey Ball
Are these supposed to be clearance? the Target closest to me has them but no clearance stickers on them but I figured they are still full price.... any confirmation?

Picked up 2 copies of Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition XBOX 360 for $20 at my local Target. They are available for buy or trade and in pretty good shape considering how old the game is. PM me.

They're having some sort of Limited Sale going on atm for random value games at 50% off.  No idea when it ends coz I scanned them and it showed up on the scanner as such. 

But all these $19.99 games are $9.99 atm:

For PS3: Remember Me

SSX

Sleeping Dogs

Disney's Brave

Disney's Cars 2

Disney's Universe

Syndicate

The Darkness II

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 + Blu Ray Movie Combo

Captain America Super Soldier

Tomb Raider

Playstation Move Heroes

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Dead Space 2 (ironically Target.com has this for $10.99 regular price, dunno if instore will price match & take the 50% off to make this $5.50 or not o_O)

Rayman Origins

For X360 there was the Hitman Trilogy

There's currently a 10% off video games & consoles coupon on Cartwheel that expires tomorrow Saturday https://cartwheel-secure.target.com/offer/31560

They're having some sort of Limited Sale going on atm for random value games at 50% off. No idea when it ends coz I scanned them and it showed up on the scanner as such.

But all these $19.99 games are $9.99 atm:

For PS3: Remember Me

SSX

Sleeping Dogs

Disney's Brave

Disney's Universe

Syndicate

The Darkness II

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 + Blu Ray Movie Combo

For X360 there was the Hitman Trilogy

There's currently a 10% off video games & consoles coupon on Cartwheel that expires tomorrow Saturday https://cartwheel-secure.target.com/offer/31560
Wii U Titles:

- Rise of the Guardians ($9.99)

- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed ($9.99)

Not gaming related, but a good deal if you could use a cordless drill or any miscellaneous household tools.

Black & Decker 20v Lithium rechargeable drill and tool kit, 70%, $29.98. 

056-00-0173

Not gaming related, but a good deal if you could use a cordless drill or any miscellaneous household tools.

Black & Decker 20v Lithium rechargeable drill and tool kit, 70%, $29.98.

056-00-0173
That number comes up as an Acer monitor?

The stores around here that have it do show that it's 50% off still.

Yes, either it will drop to that price soon or needs to be scanned by the clearance team with their scan guns
Oh ok cool. I assume it will go up in couple days max then. Was a little upset I drove over to get something just for it to be the same price it has been for months lol. I'll probably call from now on I suppose.

Yeah

Oh ok cool. I assume it will go up in couple days max then. Was a little upset I drove over to get something just for it to be the same price it has been for months lol. I'll probably call from now on I suppose.
I am in the same boat. Wolfenstein for ps4 was marked 27.88 but on brickseek it had it for 19.89. That was 2 days ago, I checked brickseek today and it shows its 11.98. Should I at least go in and scan it at the price checker?

Add the following Vita titles to the $9.99 list...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
Super Monkey Ball Banana Split

Yep, I would recommend calling the store and getting a price check on the DPCI. Also, as noted, you could always try to find the clearance pricing team somewhere in the store and have them scan the item in question with their scanner gun (the one with the trigger), as the clearance price has to be 'activated' in that manner. I've had items that were at a previous clearance price level (or even MSRP) when scanned on the in store scanners despite having a lower price showing up on brickseek etc., and once they scanned and confirmed the new price it propagated through to the entire store's systems with the new price.

Yeah

I am in the same boat. Wolfenstein for ps4 was marked 27.88 but on brickseek it had it for 19.89. That was 2 days ago, I checked brickseek today and it shows its 11.98. Should I at least go in and scan it at the price checker?
You can try, as noted above, however electronics/games clearance updates in store are usually done on Mondays (varies from store to store and week to week, with some doing it on Sunday, some on Tuesday), and I have seen such electronics/games price show up on a Friday but not reflected in store until the following Monday.

Yep, I would recommend calling the store and getting a price check on the DPCI. Also, as noted, you could always try to find the clearance pricing team somewhere in the store and have them scan the item in question with their scanner gun (the one with the trigger), as the clearance price has to be 'activated' in that manner. I've had items that were at a previous clearance price level (or even MSRP) when scanned on the in store scanners despite having a lower price showing up on brickseek etc., and once they scanned and confirmed the new price it propagated through to the entire store's systems with the new price.

You can try, as noted above, however electronics/games clearance updates in store are usually done on Mondays (varies from store to store and week to week, with some doing it on Sunday, some on Tuesday), and I have seen such electronics/games price show up on a Friday but not reflected in store until the following Monday.
Thanks for all the great info. I will give them a call and if it hasn't changed I will just wait til monday.

Anybody see these new price checkers yet?

DwZROuj.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about them. It says you can put in a DPCI, but you can not. It says item not found. Tried online number too, nope. Unless item number is something other than DPCI or the online number. It also doesn't scan a UPC from the phone or even a curved UPC (tried a Cadbury Creme Egg, want some 70% off Cadbury Creme Eggs!) Only positive I've found is if an item is out of the system. Instead of coming up item not found it shows the last price the item was in the system. They had a Walking Dead Season Two for PS3 with a $20.98 sticker, it scanned at $8.98. At the register it had the prompt asking for a price, I mentioned the scanner so the girl got a handheld and it gave the last price in the system as $8.98. I assume it would work with other out of system items but didn't think to try something else.

Anybody see these new price checkers yet?

DwZROuj.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about them. It says you can put in a DPCI, but you can not. It says item not found. Tried online number too, nope. Unless item number is something other than DPCI or the online number. It also doesn't scan a UPC from the phone or even a curved UPC (tried a Cadbury Creme Egg, want some 70% off Cadbury Creme Eggs!) Only positive I've found is if an item is out of the system. Instead of coming up item not found it shows the last price the item was in the system. They had a Walking Dead Season Two for PS3 with a $20.98 sticker, it scanned at $8.98. At the register it had the prompt asking for a price, I mentioned the scanner so the girl got a handheld and it gave the last price in the system as $8.98. I assume it would work with other out of system items but didn't think to try something else.
Those are very nice.

Those are very nice.
Not really, for the reasons vicktor described. They might look nice, but given there doesn't appear to be a way to enter DPCIs/Online Item numbers manually into them ((that we know of yet), unlike the previous iterations of the in store price scanner/checker, I am not a fan. I've only seen them at a couple of newer City Target stores thus far, and I'm hoping these ipad-y tablet scanners don't replace the buttonpad or touchscreen ones.

Not really, for the reasons vicktor described. They might look nice, but given there doesn't appear to be a way to enter DPCIs/Online Item numbers manually into them ((that we know of yet), unlike the previous iterations of the in store price scanner/checker, I am not a fan. I've only seen them at a couple of newer City Target stores thus far, and I'm hoping these ipad-y tablet scanners don't replace the buttonpad or touchscreen ones.
Target just invested $2 billion in technology, so I would say they are coming. Plus they could update it because by the looks of it is in beta right now.

I worked at target and I forgot it, but there its a 2 or 3 digit code you have to enter before DPCIs to get them to register as regular UPCs, anyone know?

Hmmm, so enter 49 followed by the DPCI and you get the price on those new tablets? Does it require the dashes or just the 11 digits?

bread's done
Back