Target Clearance Thread XXII

Various beats 50% off

057-01-0816
057-01-1317
057-01-1316
057-01-1319
057-01-1125
these are all showing up NA in brickseek for me... wonder if my stores aren't doing it, they have stock.. whenever I check on an item that is listed as NA it never has any discount

Went to Target to buy some food and ended up wandering around the electronics. Found a Chromecast with a repackage sticker for 50% off. Paid via giftcard, so I got it for free.

Would anyone suggest that I buy the Seagate 1TB for my 360? It's $59.98 at my Target but there's only one left. Is it reliable?
Is it the internal one? I researched this and the recommended one is Seagate Momentus STBD1000100 1TB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Retail kit. 5400 vs 7200 RPM makes no real difference for the older 360. Two other recommended 1TB internal notebook drives are made by Western Digital and Toshiba. I got the Toshiba on sale for $50 at newegg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the internal one? I researched this and the recommended one is Seagate Momentus STBD1000100 1TB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Retail kit. 5400 vs 7200 RPM makes no real difference for the older 360. Two other recommended 1TB internal notebook drives are made by Western Digital and Toshiba. I got the Toshiba on sale for $50 at newegg.
It's external. I saw the WD drive at Target for a little less than $80 but I might PM Amazon since it's on sale there for $60.

I got Sly Cooper 4 for PS3 for $13.96 on clearance. It's normally $19.99, and the cross buy/cross save works if you have a VITA. It even enhances the PS3 game, if you use the VITA as a controller. I only have a PlayStation TV, so I can't use that feature, but it still sounds cool. It says that it uses AR, so I guess you point the VITA camera at the screen, and it does neat stuff.

I got Sly Cooper 4 for PS3 for $13.96 on clearance. It's normally $19.99, and the cross buy/cross save works if you have a VITA. It even enhances the PS3 game, if you use the VITA as a controller. I only have a PlayStation TV, so I can't use that feature, but it still sounds cool. It says that it uses AR, so I guess you point the VITA camera at the screen, and it does neat stuff.
That is a very bad price. Most stores had it for $5.98 until recently where it was removed from the system. I even got one for that price. If you want the game, I'd check eBay. New copies are around $10 and they all have the Vita cross-buy.

I thought that it was worth it. So, I bought it. It's really fun.
I've found over the years that a game's true worth is the amount of enjoyment that you get out of it. And I've bought games that I've paid a lot less than $13.98 for that I later discovered were terrible. So, good find.

Various beats 50% off

057-01-0816
057-01-1317
057-01-1316
057-01-1319
057-01-1125

Bose sie2i
50%
057-01-0953

Samsung air track wireless hw-f355
008-02-0478
70%/53.98

Shit ton of different jamboxes at 30% off

Canon sx520hs 45%/168.28
056-10-1409
They're selling these in my area already 70% jamboxes and beats

Got a good deal on a 29" Samsung Soundstand, reg 399.99 clearance 279.98 plus half off cartwheel and my other two discounts came out to about 130. But i think the CW expired yesterday.

056-00-0043 Logitech wirelesss headset reg $49.99 $17.98

008-02-1600 JBL Soundbar $199.99 $99.98

008-02-0301 LG NB3530A sound bar $299.99 $129.98

008-03-0125 Bose Solo Sound system $399.99 $199.98

are brickseek prices accurate ?

it says they are $35 but checked on price scanner instore and it said $45
Usually they are. If it's higher in store it's most likely because it never got updated. I don't know the exact process but the clearance people have to do something with it to process the drop. So if they don't do that item it won't ring up right but it will scan at the right price in the big chunky hand scanners (not the iPods).

So if it's stashed or over looked and there's only the one it probably won't be right in the store's scanners/registers.

so would it ring up at the register the same price as the instore scanner is showing ?
It should. If you can find a clearance team member on the floor they should be able to print you a sticker or someone with the right scanner can verify the price for you at least.

so would it ring up at the register the same price as the instore scanner is showing ?
It should. If you can find a clearance team member on the floor they should be able to print you a sticker or someone with the right scanner can verify the price for you at least.
I actually tested this out my self at the register and it won't, You'll just have to wait till a clearance worker puts the correct label on it.

008-02-0477

You might be able to find it cheaper, someone on another forum reported it to be $199.98. I wasn't that lucky but still a good price.

I mean at the register it should scan the same as the wall scanner.
Oh ok, yeah it does, :cry:

Its unfortunate, all that stuff i mentioned before has been 70% off for about 3 days and the store hasn't updated... yet!.. I'm going crazy, I'm hoping Monday they'll get on top of it...

I actually tested this out my self at the register and it won't, You'll just have to wait till a clearance worker puts the correct label on it.

008-02-0477​

You might be able to find it cheaper, someone on another forum reported it to be $199.98​
. I wasn't that lucky but still a good price.
I see one store showing $119.98

Is the cartwheel thing confirmed over?

yup Wow jump on it plus if you have a target card, that's a better deal than what I got with 3 discounts. Yeah it expired the 23rd
Meh, I'd have to do a return/rebuy to get the price, and I'd only do it if the cartwheel was still active.

It's not something I need at the moment. (also why I talked myself out of the $54 soundbar/woofer setup)

008-02-0477​

You might be able to find it cheaper, someone on another forum reported it to be $199.98​
. I wasn't that lucky but still a good price.
thanks for the info. I'll check the store next Friday when I go looking for amiibos lol

Found a copy of Smart As for the Vita for $2.24 DPCI# 207-20-0081. Also picked up a Blue Diamond Mini Jambox by Jawbone for $76.48. DPCI# 008-03-0908.

My pick ups.

Seagate external 1 TB - 056-02-0011 dropped to $34.98 at my store today (right in front of me as lady said she was behind making the new stickers, she wanted the clearance items gone), last one. There was also a WD 1 TB, it was $10 more.

Logitech z506 surround sound speaker system - 056-00-0127 - $23.98 (previously $79.99)

Also picked up two BLU unlocked studio G smartphones, as is, for $34.26 each. Brand new, normally $99.99. The store got the shipment in by mistake, so they had to clearance them out. One had a big slice from being cut with a box cutter, which resulted in barely cutting the screen. The phones aren't compatible with Verizon, just AT&T / T-Mobile + a few others (GSM service provider compatible, phone specs are on amazon). With that said, may keep one for game development purposes and return the other if I can't find a new home for it, or unless I drop kick Verizon like I been meaning to.

Overall, there were many other things I would of loved to have picked up (new headphones especially). Didn't notice any games on clearance, other then PlayStation All Stars for Vita.

Sorry for the blurry photo but it looks like some Target's are getting a complete redo of the electronics department. Smaller shelves, less products, and new table like things for movies. I got a picture of the new counter, two registers but on the other side two Target Mobile registers.

t24crtd.jpg

My pick ups.

Seagate external 1 TB - 056-02-0011 dropped to $34.98 at my store today (right in front of me as lady said she was behind making the new stickers, she wanted the clearance items gone), last one. There was also a WD 1 TB, it was $10 more.

Logitech z506 surround sound speaker system - 056-00-0127 - $23.98 (previously $79.99)

Also picked up two BLU unlocked studio G smartphones, as is, for $34.26 each. Brand new, normally $99.99. The store got the shipment in by mistake, so they had to clearance them out. One had a big slice from being cut with a box cutter, which resulted in barely cutting the screen. The phones aren't compatible with Verizon, just AT&T / T-Mobile + a few others (GSM service provider compatible, phone specs are on amazon). With that said, may keep one for game development purposes and return the other if I can't find a new home for it, or unless I drop kick Verizon like I been meaning to.

Overall, there were many other things I would of loved to have picked up (new headphones especially). Didn't notice any games on clearance, other then PlayStation All Stars for Vita.
Hmm I might check tomorrow for those speakers, and maybe a hard drive it just seems weird that in the inventory checker for the ones that show stock it doesnt show price but for out of stocks stores it shows price

Sorry for the blurry photo but it looks like some Target's are getting a complete redo of the electronics department. Smaller shelves, less products, and new table like things for movies. I got a picture of the new counter, two registers but on the other side two Target Mobile registers.

t24crtd.jpg
Looks a whole lot less terrible then it does now. Unless that's the old setup and you're givin out misinformation in multiple threads now. ;)

my store finally paired up with the inventory sites, and i bought a headset, speakers, network cable, headphones and a webcam.

Also found these deals, Waiting for them to go lower though, actually they may not since they are already about 70% off

207-24-2223   call of duty : hardened ps3 ( didnt get the price but on clearance)

207-24-2224   call of duty: ghost ps3 clearance 53.98 org 180

207-22-2224   call of duty: ghost Xbox clearance 360 53.98 org 180

nevermind some seem to be cheaper on amazon hmmm....

Sorry for the blurry photo but it looks like some Target's are getting a complete redo of the electronics department. Smaller shelves, less products, and new table like things for movies. I got a picture of the new counter, two registers but on the other side two Target Mobile registers.

t24crtd.jpg
The entertainment section of my local Targets have always looked like this. I miss the old days, with the giant glass cabinet filled with games.

The entertainment section of my local Targets have always looked like this. I miss the old days, with the giant glass cabinet filled with games.
This is the first one in the Milwaukee area getting this look, must be coming to this market now.

Ours around here all look like this

[attachment=14497:Target-electronics-Z10-at-right.jpg]

did something happen with clearance games? checked a couple of times and still my target seems to have gotten rid of clearance games, all the ones they had are now back up in price and in plastic security case with many no longer being clearance

bread's done
Back