Target Clearance Thread XXII

Damn i could use some maximum soundage for the XB1. But Are items usually clearance nation wide or store by store? Those Samsung sound bars are showing 179 on brick seek locally here in So Cal.

Damn i could use some maximum soundage for the XB1. But Are items usually clearance nation wide or store by store? Those Samsung sound bars are showing 179 on brick seek locally here in So Cal.
Target clearance is almost always ymmv. Even on items that appear to have been universally clearanced at all targets from personal, anecdotal evidence and experience, online will usually show at least a couple of stores that go against the grain and continue to sell said item(s) at MSRP or higher.

Cranberry, pa has a couple Hori Xbox one racing wheels tagged as is $63.xx

And a pink 3ds xl tagged as is $122.46
Thanks for the heads up. The stores in my neck of the woods are barren, but I'll be close enough to Cranberry next week to see what's around.

Has it been on clearance anywhere? 5+ at every one of my Targets.
I don't think so.

Just a case of -

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdyigY9orew[/media]

On topic:

Old news from 2 weeks ago, but if these are still incorrectly signed at $5.99 at your store CS may honor it.

Crest White Strips - 049-09-0684
[attachment=14554:creststrips.JPG]

Found 2 Logitech Z506 sound systems - 056-00-0127, but they rang up at $79.99 here in So Cal.

[attachment=14564:sad.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
Found 2 Logitech Z506 sound systems - 056-00-0127, but they rang up at $79.99 here in So Cal.

attachicon.gif
sad.png
Which ones??

I don't think so.

Just a case of -

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdyigY9orew[/media]

On topic:

Old news from 2 weeks ago, but if these are still incorrectly signed at $5.99 at your store CS may honor it.

Crest White Strips - 049-09-0684
I just looked them up and the system price shows them as $5.99

What are they supposed to be?

I just looked them up and the system price shows them as $5.99

What are they supposed to be?
Initially, they scanned at $5.99. But the few stores in my area I checked the past few days all updated the price to $59.99.

Unfortunately, stock checkers are still showing it as $5.99 when they are not.

Picked up the Elder Scrolls Online preview disc for 71 cents for my nephew as he's gotten into Elder Scrolls quite a bit. There was a second copy (Selinsgrove, PA) but something was loose inside. Didn't sound like the disc itself, but rather papers.

Also found a Guardians of the Galaxy shirt in men's clearance for $6.48. (They also had Star Trek)

They had quite a bit of PC games on clearance, but with Steam sales I'm not sure how good of deals they actually were.

Nothing particularly interesting in the electronics department at the Target I frequent.

However, I did see a few Lego and Duplo sets at 30% off. YMMV. DCPIs in case anyone wanted to check.

Pirates - 204 00 1443

Duplo - 204 00 1383

Duplo - 204 00 1377

Juniors - 204 00 1015

Ninjago - 204 00 1455

Definitely YMMV.  Picked up a 40" magnavox 1080p LED tv (model: 40ME324V/F7) for $62.  It was a display marked "as-is" for $90.  They couldn't find the base or remote so they marked it down to $62 when I asked.

DCPI: 008 09 0341

[quote name="JDN169" post="12721564" timestamp="1433266767"]Definitely YMMV. Picked up a 40" magnavox 1080p LED tv (model: 40ME324V/F7) for $62. It was a display marked "as-is" for $90. They couldn't find the base or remote so they marked it down to $62 when I asked.

DCPI: 008 09 0341[/quote]
Found a store with a bunch in stock but at

Definitely YMMV. Picked up a 40" magnavox 1080p LED tv (model: 40ME324V/F7) for $62. It was a display marked "as-is" for $90. They couldn't find the base or remote so they marked it down to $62 when I asked.

DCPI: 008 09 0341
Found a store with a bunch in stock but at $184.98.

would anyone know what it means when the prices say "NA" on brickseek while an item is still in stock?
Most likely the item will either ring up "Item Not Found" ie out of the system, or full price. And that's assuming one is able to find said item in store.

Not exactly Video Games/Electronics but 

Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum

DCPI-072-07-0759

On Sale at afew stores around me for $149.98 (70% off)

Also at full price at stores close to me.

Just drove 50 miles round trip to get one. Brickseek said there was 1 in stock 2 on hand and Target.com had it listed as In Stock but not available for instore pickup. Typed in the DCPI in the price checker and Item not found  came up. Went to the closest associate and as she said she was watching me to see what I was looking up. Then refused to look it up since it came up on the price checker as item not found. Wasted trip.

This is probably extremely YMMV; however worth a shot to mention.  Was at the Champlin, MN location and their end cap of discontinued games where all 75% off.  They rang up regular price and they had to do a manual override.  The electronics guy said they received an email to get rid of the games.  Do not know if this is going to be company wide or just the single store.  I have had an experience with another store having to manually adjust the price on the end cap games for an unadvertised similar sale in the past.  The following week the sale was live at other stores (Buy One, Get One 50% off).  So maybe this will be at all stores to get rid of sitting product coming up.  I got:

(PS4) Amazing Spider-Man 2 $12.50

(Vita) Tearaway  $10.00

(360) Escape from Dead Island $7.50

(360) Read Dead Redemption $5.00

(360) Left 4 Dead (Used) $3.25

Ooh, nice.  Hopefully that starts Sunday at all stores.  I'll have lots of stores to hit! (all up and down the east coast :D )

Grrr was gonna go get the 1TB HD but waited too long, now it's sold out everywhere nearby grrr, stupid hot weather not making me wanna go anywhere rofl & it cooled down today after it rained ...

Not sure if it's mentioned but Target clearanced out @ 70% off bunch of GE items...only ones I got was a bluetooth keyboard for $11.98 (056-00-0134) and a card reader for $4.48 (056-00-0133)

They had one of the Targus laptop chill pad things for $5.98 (056-00-0112), sadly it only has 1 fan not a dual fanned one. 

dunno how much stock to put into this claim, but it's supposedly from a Target employee.. I'll most likely swing by one during errands tomorrow and find out for myself!

"The Target I work at has discontinued all the Amiibo including all of wave 4. WTF. We have this 4 foot section Amiibo display with about 25 peg hooks with nothing but 3 Bowsers, a few Princess Zelda, and the rest Mario and Luigi. Target just needs to take the Amiibo display down and stop advertising them since they only get 1 batch in and then that's it."

This is probably extremely YMMV; however worth a shot to mention. Was at the Champlin, MN location and their end cap of discontinued games where all 75% off. They rang up regular price and they had to do a manual override. The electronics guy said they received an email to get rid of the games. Do not know if this is going to be company wide or just the single store. I have had an experience with another store having to manually adjust the price on the end cap games for an unadvertised similar sale in the past. The following week the sale was live at other stores (Buy One, Get One 50% off). So maybe this will be at all stores to get rid of sitting product coming up. I got:

(PS4) Amazing Spider-Man 2 $12.50
(Vita) Tearaway $10.00
(360) Escape from Dead Island $7.50
(360) Read Dead Redemption $5.00
(360) Left 4 Dead (Used) $3.25
bi hope this is nationwide. This will help with my quest for wiiu games

dunno how much stock to put into this claim, but it's supposedly from a Target employee.. I'll most likely swing by one during errands tomorrow and find out for myself!

"The Target I work at has discontinued all the Amiibo including all of wave 4. WTF. We have this 4 foot section Amiibo display with about 25 peg hooks with nothing but 3 Bowsers, a few Princess Zelda, and the rest Mario and Luigi. Target just needs to take the Amiibo display down and stop advertising them since they only get 1 batch in and then that's it."
Yeah theyre discontinued remember the target memo for wave 4 no restocks incoming

Well other then the super commons Target has gotten a single shipment of a character then it's immediately discontinued in their system. The commons don't seem to be getting fresh stock but why would they? No one buys them.

Talked an employee about the 75% off discontinued games and he looked at me like an idiot. Im pretty sure he didn't know what he was talking about and probably looks like an idiot all the time:)

Well other then the super commons Target has gotten a single shipment of a character then it's immediately discontinued in their system. The commons don't seem to be getting fresh stock but why would they? No one buys them.
yeah I didn't see this at the store I looked at today, either, so yeah

Not video game related but found some earlier in the week that some might be interested in

Panasonic Lumix FZ70 camera 70% off $300. $74.94 DPCI 056-10-0823
LifeProof Nuud 2/3/4 IPad cover 85% off $129.99. $19.44 DPCI 057-00-0197
Belkin Qode IPad Air Keyboard case 85% off $129.99. $19.44 DPCI 057-00-0872
GE USB 2.0 Slim Card Reader 70% off $14.99. $4.48 DPCI 056-00-0133

Picked up 2 things today

My Passport Ultra Metal Edition 1tb portable hard drive 70% off $89.99. $22.54 DPCI 056-02-0065
Targus DSLR starter kit 70% off $41.99. $10.54 DPCI 056-04-0710

Picked up 2 things today

My Passport Ultra Metal Edition 1tb portable hard drive 70% off $89.99. $22.54 DPCI 056-02-0065
Targus DSLR starter kit 70% off $41.99. $10.54 DPCI 056-04-0710
If something price drops further, does it reflect that on dpci check sites immediately? or does it take a couple days?

bread's done
Back