Target Clearance Thread XXII

008 09 0327 Magnavox slim LED TV 28MD403V $62.54, 70% off.

Also random 3DS games 70% off, TMNT, Star Wars Angry Birds, Gardening Mama, etc.
$124.98 at the two closest stores near me (but only at 8% of stores nationwide). Gonna pass for now but will check again in a week.

According to a post on Neogaf they are also clearancing out the Vita systems as well as the games.

Cheapest so far I've seen was the Borderlands 2 bundle for $120 according to GAF.

Just came back from the Clifton, NJ Target and they still have a good amount of Tearaway, Borderlands 2, Lego Chima, Dungeon Hunter, and Super Monkey Ball along with lone copies of Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation and Black Ops Declassified. The games I wanted, however, arent compatible with PS TV so I decided to get nothing :/

I didnt see any 2tb hdd.
Do you have the DCPI for those hard drives
The Blue 2TB HDDs from Seagate: 056-02-0154

Then there's these 2TB Western Digital HDDs for XBOX One: http://www.amazon.com/Passport-Portable-Hard-Drive-WDBCRM00200BBK-NESN/dp/B00V7RJCD6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442370766&sr=8-1&keywords=wd+xbox+one+hard+drive

DPCI for that is: 056-02-0167

The only place that has this stuff for 50% is Spectrum Mall so you Phoenix lurkers probably know what to do at this point, eh?

Went to Target to check out the school supply clearance and randomly found two copies of Mario vs. DK Mini Land Mayhem at 70% off ($8.98). Decided to picked one up. DPCI is 207 02 0997 if anyone is interested.

Also bought a bunch of pencils and markers (especially sharpies) for super cheap after coupons.

Regular Vita is showing up in stock but NA price. 25miles away not really worth driving to find out its full price.

207-19-1000

Last edited by a moderator:
Brickseek is showing $199.99 for the Borderlands bundle. I tried a few zips in my state and can't find any with a lower price.

Target independence, mo. Everything drop 70%. 2 copies monkey balls, at least 4 copies borderlands 2, 4 copies assassin's creed, 2 mincraft, 2 mlb 15, and few more in the pc games section. Target in lees summit the price already down 70% off. ignored 50% tag. 5 copies tearaway, 5 rayman, 1 mlb 15, 2 mincraft, 2 street fighter, 3 call of duty, and few more can be found at the end cap next to 3ds section or on the back wall be target mobile.

Blue springs still 50%...don't wasted your gas there. :)

Regular Vita is showing up in stock but NA price. 25miles away not really worth driving to find out its full price.

207-19-1000
Same for me but not worth testing it to only be disappointed. Might just call the store and ask for a price check.

EDIT: It's $200 in store. Just called to confirm.

When I picked up mortal kombat for vita I noticed the splatoon squirt guns that came with the target preorder were on clearance
If interested here is the dcpi 207-00-0415

More External Hard Drives on Clearance

Seagate 5TB Expansion Desktop External Hard Drive 056-02-0125 $97.98

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB External Hard Drive - Red 056-02-0093 $34.98

Western Digital My Cloud 4TB Portable Hard Drive - White 056-02-0111 $153.98

Western Digital 1tb Hard Drive Capacity Black 056-02-0205 $20.98-$48.98

Picked up Need for Speed Most Wanted for Vita - 5.98. Wanted this game for a long time, but never wanted to pay the price.
I'm guessing you missed the EA promotion a few months ago when certain EA games where free, when Most Wanted for Vita was one of them. That is a great price for the game

When I picked up mortal kombat for vita I noticed the splatoon squirt guns that came with the target preorder were on clearance
If interested here is the dcpi 207-00-0415
Stupid question but I assume these are in the electronics section? I ask because Brickseek says a Target close by has 12 on hand but I don't remember seeing them when I was out Amiibo hunting last Friday.

Monster jam/nascar unleashed double pack $10.48 (wii) 207-26-2002

Sky Crawlers Innocent Aces $5.06 (wii) 207-26-0748

Did you get the....

best of both worlds?
Indeed. Resistance is futile.

Oh and I forgot to mention yesterday that when I was at the Far North Scottsdale Target I found an "Online Item" Slim Xbox 360 4GB for $98.01 (slim with touch buttons, not the new E). DPCI was 207-21-0013.

Good deal or should I drop it?

Stopped by my local Target in Baton Rouge, LA on my lunch break to check for Splatoon guns. Brickseek said there were 10 on hand but the employees were not able to find any of them.

I did pick up a few more vita games, a Jenga Tetris game that was on clearance, and the last Mario puzzle box.

Just got back from Target had alot of PSP and Vita games, but wasn't sure which games are compatible with PSTV. Also found PSP Memory Sticks on clearance

Sony 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - Black 056-12-0921 $20.98 was $29.99

Not Video Games, but Super Soaker clearance!!!

Nerf Super Soaker FloodFire 091-12-0446 $7.48 was $24.99

Nerf Super Soaker Scatter Blast Blaster 091-12-0453 $2.98 was $9.99

Nerf Super Soaker Zombie Strike Splatterblast Blaster 091-12-0448 $5.98 was $19.99

Nerf Super Soaker Tidal Torpedo 2-in-1 Blaster 091-12-0447 $4.48 was $14.99

Went to a Target looking for a few Vita games that they ended up not having, but found two Roku Streaming Sticks for $14.98. Bought one left the other DPCI 008-06-1542 I'm pretty sure the guy working the electronics department snagged the other one after I left he couldn't believe they were that cheap.

If anyone buys the PSP cable, make sure you have the right one. I bought the 2000 component cable and it only allows you to view pictures, listen to music or watch videos when connected to your TV. You can't play games with that cable. Luckily I didn't open it so I'm planning to return it today.

You mean you bought the 2000 composite cable? You can do everything through the component cable (five leads hanging off) and only movies and music with the composite (yellow, red, white leads). 

However, if you install custom firmware you can do anything with either cable.

Went to a Target looking for a few Vita games that they ended up not having, but found two Roku Streaming Sticks for $14.98. Bought one left the other DPCI 008-06-1542 I'm pretty sure the guy working the electronics department snagged the other one after I left he couldn't believe they were that cheap.
Damn, that's a steal. Thanks for the head's up. Only a handful of stores have it on clearance near me, none with inventory in stock. Waiting on the Chromecast to drop further but it held at a paltry 15% discount this past week. Hopefully it will drop again next week because there are many stores that are showing tons of inventory on it.

Damn, that's a steal. Thanks for the head's up. Only a handful of stores have it on clearance near me, none with inventory in stock. Waiting on the Chromecast to drop further but it held at a paltry 15% discount this past week. Hopefully it will drop again next week because there are many stores that are showing tons of inventory on it.
Office Depot has them on sale for $19.99 this week.

This may be ymmv but I was talking with a target associate in charge of the clearance reductions and she told me that target will price match other local targets that have the same item on clearance. If your store is at 30% but another store is at 70% , you can go up to the service desk and have them call the other store to verify and price match the lower clearance price.

Don't suppose she suggested who to talk to about PMing another stores price in this scenario, for better odds? CS, electronics or someone from the price adjust team?

1 store here didn't hit 70% for some reason, and not too enthusiastic about traveling to the one 30-40 minutes away to hunt for the ONE copy it shows in stock @ 70%. Another closer store also has it @ 70%, but out of stock.

Just got back from Target had alot of PSP and Vita games, but wasn't sure which games are compatible with PSTV. Also found PSP Memory Sticks on clearance

Sony 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - Black 056-12-0921 $20.98 was $29.99

Not Video Games, but Super Soaker clearance!!!

Nerf Super Soaker FloodFire 091-12-0446 $7.48 was $24.99
Nerf Super Soaker Scatter Blast Blaster 091-12-0453 $2.98 was $9.99

Nerf Super Soaker Zombie Strike Splatterblast Blaster 091-12-0448 $5.98 was $19.99

Nerf Super Soaker Tidal Torpedo 2-in-1 Blaster 091-12-0447 $4.48 was $14.99
Any of those shoot 30 feet or more? I need them for harassing my dogs who bark at squirrels.

Stopped by my store (Springfield, IL), in the hopes of picking up a Dr. Mario amiibo. Despite the fact that the site says they have it in-stock, I saw no such thing in either spot that amiibo were stored. /sigh, wanted to get it as a gift for someone, sucks I couldn't find it.

Anywho, I checked the clearance as well. For a change, they actually had a bunch of stuff. There were some Vita and PS3 games, a LOT of Ben 10 Omniverse on Wii U, a few random crap things, no hard drives, and something I think many will be interested in here:

WP_20150916_15_43_34_Pro.jpg

They had at least 2 copies. If anyone wants it, I can head back and pick it up at cost+shipping.

Don't suppose she suggested who to talk to about PMing another stores price in this scenario, for better odds? CS, electronics or someone from the price adjust team?
1 store here didn't hit 70% for some reason, and not too enthusiastic about traveling to the one 30-40 minutes away to hunt for the ONE copy it shows in stock @ 70%. Another closer store also has it @ 70%, but out of stock.
the clearance lady told me they could do it at the front service desk

bread's done
Back