Target Clearance Thread XXII

the clearance lady told me they could do it at the front service desk
Thanks Retro, I appreciate the info. Worth a shot. Even if it only ever works once, can save that extra trip and attempted return/rebuy @ another store.

Such is using OneDrive, I guess.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=EEA43FB8A39A2327!140326&authkey=!AOhbhDGO3qvzltc&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

That'll link to it, but I'll just say: you've been warned.
Lol damn, thought it was an outfit at first. Oh well. DVD, I'm all set. Outfit, might have had to snag one for the wife ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by my store (Springfield, IL), in the hopes of picking up a Dr. Mario amiibo. Despite the fact that the site says they have it in-stock, I saw no such thing in either spot that amiibo were stored. /sigh, wanted to get it as a gift for someone, sucks I couldn't find it.

Anywho, I checked the clearance as well. For a change, they actually had a bunch of stuff. There were some Vita and PS3 games, a LOT of Ben 10 Omniverse on Wii U, a few random crap things, no hard drives, and something I think many will be interested in here:

WP_20150916_15_43_34_Pro.jpg

They had at least 2 copies. If anyone wants it, I can head back and pick it up at cost+shipping.
dont worry bro, 3 targets i was at today had 10+ Dr. Mario amiibos, he is def a common

dont worry bro, 3 targets i was at today had 10+ Dr. Mario amiibos, he is def a common
That's good. I already planned to get my sister the Yarn Yoshi one as a gift when it finally comes out (still debating if I want to get myself the blue Yarn Yoshi or the giant green one). Figured I'd be nice and get one for my brother-in-law as well, and since he's a doctor, it made the most sense.

Maybe I'll swing back by Friday after work and see if I can find them (and check against for a clearance HDD).

Stopped by the store last night and picked up the following:

Killzone Mercenary $8.98

Assassins Creed Liberation $8.98

Rayman Legends $8.98

Wanted Tearaway but they had apparently sold out long ago.

Went back today and all the copies of Angry Birds Star Wars and Tearaway were gone. I bought the last copy of Borderlands 2 for $11.98, the last copies of Ridge Racer and Assassin's Creed for $8.98 each and the last Lego Batman 2 for $5.98. I already had Lego Batman 2 and Ridge Racer on my Vita memory card so I can delete them off, but in all honesty, I didn't like either of them that much. And Borderlands 2 is the only one of them that works with PSTV.

Yeah, I saw a metric shit ton of Dr Mario at the Target I was at today, he shouldn't be hard to find.

Also, that DVD is nothing compared to seeing a bra laying on top of the electronics clearance end cap.

I always find it kind of funny how often women's undergarments end up on the clearance video games endcap. Bras or panties. Not sure I want to know El Hoardo's ulterior motives.

The bras and panties are El Hoardo deterrents. He will never touch a lady's garments, so you just throw them over the games you want to stash.

Not clearance but they have a random 50% off "Limited Sale" going on where some games are $9.99 and some are $14.99, no idea when it ends coz no dates on my store's tags... only a few things were tagged tho.... and I didn't have time to scan everything to check.

Thought I could just check the prices using Brickseeker now that I have time at home but sadly Brickseeker won't show the real price, you will have to go in store to c what the real price is coz I just checked these items dcpi online and it's showing regular price online, lame.

Tales of Xillia 2 - $14.99 (this was tagged $29.99), but when I scanned it, it came up as part of Limited Sale on the right side of the price on the scanner)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - $9.99

Infamous Collection $9.99

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition $14.99

Uncharted Dual Pack $9.99

Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition $9.99

If it's like the last two times they had a random unadvertised 50% off sale earlier this year and over new years, then Rayman Origins, Tomb Raider, The Witcher II Enhanced Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles should all be $9.99 and Terraria Collector Edition & Dungeon Siege 3 should be $4.99....

anyone interested in trade?, even dollar amount trades only

looking for UMvC3, Killzone, Dead or Alive

[attachment=17097:vita-games.jpg]

Bought :3ds: Lego Lord of the Rings for $5.98, :3ds: Lego Chima Laval's Journey for $5.98, :3ds: Angry Birds Star Wars for $5.98, :ds: Call of Duty Black Ops for $5.98, and :3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited for $5.98.

Day Zero Edition.

What are the standards for making items as-is. Seems like these items are all brand new and sealed. No one returned them so how are they as-is instead of a regular clearance.
I don't know either. My copy was an Atlas Pro Edition (was 119.99) with the book, Season Pass and atlas pro outfit stuff. Marked As-Is, never opened with the spider wrap around it...

There was a Evil Within with a Hologram(?) front on the case. Didnt get DCPI but it was $40

Assassin's Creed 3 Limited Edition 207-22-0781 $41.14 was $119.99

Xbox 360 Audio Adapter 207-00-0456 $7.48 Was $14.99

Non Gaming

Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away 072-07-0793 $174.99 Was $349.99

All Ninja Turtles 3D Wall Nightlights $8.98 Was $29.99    (Of Course im looking for the Marvel ones)

Michelangelo Face 085-04-1207

Leonardo Face 085-04-1204

Raphael Face 085-04-1206

Donatello Face 085-04-1205

Raphael Weapon 085-04-0158

Leonardo Weapon 085-04-0155

Michelangelo Weapon 085-04-0160 

Donatello Weapon 085-04-0156

Could be the item/DPCI is no longer in the system at that particular store, so they have to use the generic "As Is/Online Item/Repackage" sticker.  Or someone (the Target store manager?  LoD? Pricing Team Lead? Corporate?) is just being a dick, not allowing further clearance reductions on some product.

Stumbled across this Hori racing wheel for Xbox One while looking for clearance Vita games: http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Racing-Wheel-One-Xbox/dp/B00L6AVN6S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1442516997&sr=8-2&keywords=hori+xbox+one

Price was $44. It's not showing up on the Target website though. Kind of strange.
It was brought up earlier in the thread. Reviews aren't very good, and it's only $10 more through Amazon, so not much of a deal.
Yeah, maybe at 70% it might be OK if you're hard up for a wheel but 50% is just too close to what it's been going for on Amazon to really be worth consideration.

Found some stuff...

[attachment=17106:20150917_001541.jpg]

And I paid $100 with tax for this thing:

[attachment=17107:20150917_065807.jpg]

Not sure if it's a good deal or not...Any thoughts?

For a 4GB? Not really.
Agreed. If you really needed a 360 right now and had a compatible hard drive or an external than it could be worse. If you're just buying it as a backup or whatever then I would probably pass at $100.
Yeah I have a 500GB E model that had COD Ghosts/BOII with it from the Video Game sale Target had New Year's week. In addition to that I managed to grab a $32 jasper model from a thrift shop that works perfectly. As if that wasn't enough, there are four HDDs for the 360 at home and two are mothballed because I don't have an active slim 360. The mothballed ones are generic 3rd party ones but so far I haven't had any problems. This one I bought from Target would make a nice museum piece but I'm not sure I have the space to hold this thing...

Not clearance but they have a random 50% off "Limited Sale" going on where some games are $9.99 and some are $14.99, no idea when it ends coz no dates on my store's tags... only a few things were tagged tho.... and I didn't have time to scan everything to check.

Thought I could just check the prices using Brickseeker now that I have time at home but sadly Brickseeker won't show the real price, you will have to go in store to c what the real price is coz I just checked these items dcpi online and it's showing regular price online, lame.

Tales of Xillia 2 - $14.99 (this was tagged $29.99), but when I scanned it, it came up as part of Limited Sale on the right side of the price on the scanner)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - $9.99

Infamous Collection $9.99

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition $14.99

Uncharted Dual Pack $9.99

Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition $9.99

If it's like the last two times they had a random unadvertised 50% off sale earlier this year and over new years, then Rayman Origins, Tomb Raider, The Witcher II Enhanced Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles should all be $9.99 and Terraria Collector Edition & Dungeon Siege 3 should be $4.99....
Yeah I noticed that...didn't know Xillia 2 was part of it...

Yeah I have a 500GB E model that had COD Ghosts/BOII with it from the Video Game sale Target had New Year's week. In addition to that I managed to grab a $32 jasper model from a thrift shop that works perfectly. As if that wasn't enough, there are four HDDs for the 360 at home and two are mothballed because I don't have an active slim 360. The mothballed ones are generic 3rd party ones but so far I haven't had any problems. This one I bought from Target would make a nice museum piece but I'm not sure I have the space to hold this thing...
Return it mate, you can put it towards another PSP.

Alright damn pic won't post but clearance tag said original price $0.00 now $49.99 discount -infinty. It literally said negative infinity.

Could be the item/DPCI is no longer in the system at that particular store, so they have to use the generic "As Is/Online Item/Repackage" sticker. Or someone (the Target store manager? LoD? Pricing Team Lead? Corporate?) is just being a dick, not allowing further clearance reductions on some product.
I think you hit the nail on the head, this issue has been discussed a littlebit in this thread somewhere, seems like some(more now) targets are marking electronic clearance items as is or online only, most likely under instructions probably in an effort to not lose money or sell at a severely discounted price.

I think you hit the nail on the head, this issue has been discussed a littlebit in this thread somewhere, seems like some(more now) targets are marking electronic clearance items as is or online only, most likely under instructions probably in an effort to not lose money or sell at a severely discounted price.
Yeah, there was a period of time (right before the recent Vita and 3DS/DS/WiiU clearance) where all the clearance video games at every Target I went to were stickered as "As is" or "Online return." It's good to see that has mostly changed back to the normal markdown schedule again for video games.

So I went to a Target store that said had 10 resident evil wii games in stock. I look everywhere and got a employee to look at the back because it took 40 mins to gt to that store. The manager said that the store has high shrinkage. Anyway found fighter within and mortal kombat vita. I dont have a vita, but if anyone looking for it, I could ship it since I see that everyone is looking vfor vita games.

Can anyone list all vita games on clearance with the lowest prices with the DCPI? I think I saw Marvel, Walking Dead, Assasin Creed at a Target that is 5 mins away.

Nice! Even funnier, the price is 69¢

Btw, new Chromecast, version 2.0 rumored to come out end of month. I definitely won't pick up a clearance one unless it hits 70% which I highly doubt it will.

bread's done
Back