Target Clearance Thread XXII

Anyone find PS4/XBONE games part of clearance rack? Mines has them for 20 bucks everything. Picked up DoA5 LR, and 2 COD AW Atlas editions.

DPCI: DOA5LA- 207-34-0121 CODAW Limited- 207-34-3334 CODAW Pro- 207-34-3335

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night 5 gold PS3 controllers at $27 suddenly popped up at a local store that previously had none.  I get off work tonight and check on brickseek and they are all gone listed at $16.

Anybody in Phoenix able to find the Logitech speakers for $24?
You try using brickseek to search? DCPI 056-00-0127 . For some reason my store is showing 1 but I didn't see it the other day, also for $23.98 . I was at best buy earlier and decided to not go to Target afterwards... figures.

Anybody in Phoenix able to find the Logitech speakers for $24?
There were for $50 about a few months ago in May. I passed up on them since I use my headphones 99% of the time now. Now they're all showing up MSRP. Sorry about that.

That said, the trackers have been weird...been finding stray games that didn't show up on the trackers at the Targets waaay out in the far reaches of Phoenix...and then there's stuff that shows up that really isn't there.

I hardly go to Desert Ridge. Paradise Valley is my main store.
Good thing too...they're mean up there.

What's dpci # assassin's 3 CE on ps3?
207-22-0781 is X360 and 24 is the code for PS3, thus 207-24-0781. BTW the PS3 one is still showing $119.99 at every single store that still has it, at least 'round these here parts.

Hopefully this will lead to some fun stacking in the future.
Only since KMart.com and Sears.com seems like such issues with getting anything and working better with PMing options.
Lol, maybe we'll get new 3DS systems for like $50 later this year. :pray:

Oh and Eldritch, I finally started Tales of the Abyss (on my new Animal Crossing 3DS) while working overtime last night. Good stuff so far...hope Luke evolves out of the total d**k that he is though.

Oh and Eldritch, I finally started Tales of the Abyss (on my new Animal Crossing 3DS) while working overtime last night. Good stuff so far...hope Luke evolves out of the total d**k that he is though.
He's still the worst character but does get better. I really need to finish it since I'm around 80% done and haven't touched it in a few weeks. Been playing far too much WoW again and it's really messed up my progress on my backlog. Went from beating four games a month all year to just one each for the last two months.

Sov, get me the speaker set at 24 bucks ;_;

I honestly have not seen many opportunities to PM other than that one time Best Buy glitched out on prices and PM'd me Monster Hunter 4 (3DS) and Pokemon X for like 25 bucks each.

He's still the worst character but does get better. I really need to finish it since I'm around 80% done and haven't touched it in a few weeks. Been playing far too much WoW again and it's really messed up my progress on my backlog. Went from beating four games a month all year to just one each for the last two months.
Cool, I've been starting several games myself and never get around to finishing them. *sigh* Plights of CAGs... ;)

Sov, get me the speaker set at 24 bucks ;_;

I honestly have not seen many opportunities to PM other than that one time Best Buy glitched out on prices and PM'd me Monster Hunter 4 (3DS) and Pokemon X for like 25 bucks each.
I wish I could...but that ship sailed early in June :( Phoenix Spectrum Mall has some crazy stupid prices on some computer and networking stuff if you want to do that return, rebuy situation (I am so done with that store though).

Anyone have Miracle Mask DCPI?
207-02-0470

I tried looking for the Logitech speakers earlier (DCPI 056-00-0127), didn't see them anywhere. The employee searched on her handheld and it said 0 in stock. Brickseek still shows 1. We didn't use the DCPI # to look it up though, may try again tomorrow. Got to do my Animal Crossing New Leaf Crossing trade in tomorrow at Gamestop, some new trade in values take place starting tomorrow for a few days, see the Gamestop trade thread for the list.

I tried looking for the Logitech speakers earlier (DCPI 056-00-0127), didn't see them anywhere. The employee searched on her handheld and it said 0 in stock. Brickseek still shows 1. We didn't use the DCPI # to look it up though, may try again tomorrow. Got to do my Animal Crossing New Leaf Crossing trade in tomorrow at Gamestop, some new trade in values take place starting tomorrow for a few days, see the Gamestop trade thread for the list.
whymusticry.wav

Well stopped at a few targets tonight in hopes to find a couple copies of Killzone Mercenary, but no luck.

Did find a couple of things:

Hori Racing Wheel for Xbox One $ 26.98    DCI 207-00-0355

Injustice Ultimate Edtion PS3  $9.98 DCI 207-24-0920

Fable Anniversary Xbox 360  $11.98 DCI 207-22-1033

Found another Xbone Controller + Charge kit today at Target after I got let off work after 40 minutes.  Went and returned/rebought with no problem later in the day to get it for $19.48

And got a PS3 controller for $9.99 at BB. (hadn't mentioned it in here yet for shrike)

207-22-0781 is X360 and 24 is the code for PS3, thus 207-24-0781. BTW the PS3 one is still showing $119.99 at every single store that still has it, at least 'round these here parts.
This, and every other DPCI on BrickSeek is calling the product "Girls." Is anyone else seeing this, or is the site just insulting me?

I was doing good until WoW got it's hooks back into me.
How did WoW suck you back in without any new content? I went back right after tokens started (picked up Draenor and got a Token with gold), and I only lasted about 3 weeks. With my guild a graveyard and basically everything built around that silly Garrison beyond raiding, I didn't see the point.

Found another Xbone Controller + Charge kit today at Target after I got let off work after 40 minutes. Went and returned/rebought with no problem later in the day to get it for $19.48

And got a PS3 controller for $9.99 at BB. (hadn't mentioned it in here yet for shrike)
How'd you get the PS3 controller? Also, I've tried searching in the thread, and I'm apparently an incompetent child; could someone (for probably the 18th time) post the gold controller's DPCI?

How'd you get the PS3 controller? Also, I've tried searching in the thread, and I'm apparently an incompetent child; could someone (for probably the 18th time) post the gold controller's DPCI?
BB had the blue DS3 listed for $9.99 for a while this afternoon on their website.

DPCI for the gold: 207-00-0455

For shits and giggles: Fable III LE DCPI: 207-22-0499

Mass Effect 3 CE DCPI: 207-00-0799

Yes, my brain has too damn many numbers in it.

The one thing I forgot to go see about...had to make a run to a client for a voice over session for a commercial. Did the controllers ring up that way or did you just do a pick up when it was available online?

How did WoW suck you back in without any new content? I went back right after tokens started (picked up Draenor and got a Token with gold), and I only lasted about 3 weeks. With my guild a graveyard and basically everything built around that silly Garrison beyond raiding, I didn't see the point.
It existed. Pretty sure that's how addictions work.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/09/30/target-expands-price-matching-policy-to-29-retailers/73084542/

Slightly OT, Target is PMing more places now! And for 14 days after purchase!

Also, fyndly updated the stock count for an XBO controller I bought today within 1.5 hours of me buying it.

EDIT: the list includes Gamestop.com, Newegg.com, Kmart.com, and Sears.com
Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match. Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy. Please review our Store Coupon Policy for additional details.

They clarified the policy.

Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match. Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy. Please review our Store Coupon Policy for additional details.

They clarified the policy.
Yeah, the policy was clear before though. The question is will they change the system?

But mixes up letters. DPCI not DCPI. ;)
I got the last two right, screw off :p

The one thing I forgot to go see about...had to make a run to a client for a voice over session for a commercial. Did the controllers ring up that way or did you just do a pick up when it was available online?
Had to have them PM BB.com

BB had the blue DS3 listed for $9.99 for a while this afternoon on their website.

DPCI for the gold: 207-00-0455

For shits and giggles: Fable III LE DCPI: 207-22-0499

Mass Effect 3 CE DCPI: 207-00-0799

Yes, my brain has too damn many numbers in it.
Thanks.

As I am not driving over 90 minutes to the nearest Target carrying the controller, I will not be getting the controller. I'll just have to keep hoping AWD finds favor with me so I can get a controller-inclusive PS3 at a reasonable place. Lord knows I'm not getting one from Cowboom.

It existed. Pretty sure that's how addictions work.
I was going to reply asking you what you even do on there. Then I remembered when I played, and how I'd literally sit on Vent while talking to friends, flying in circles in Stormwind between bouts of checking the AH for fake money I hoarded for no good reason.

I was going to reply asking you what you even do on there. Then I remembered when I played, and how I'd literally sit on Vent while talking to friends, flying in circles in Stormwind between bouts of checking the AH for fake money I hoarded for no good reason.
Basically. Been doing dailies and Ashran on my new (aka third) Shaman. Once that's done back to standing around until I reroll again.

Thanks.

As I am not driving over 90 minutes to the nearest Target carrying the controller, I will not be getting the controller. I'll just have to keep hoping AWD finds favor with me so I can get a controller-inclusive PS3 at a reasonable place. Lord knows I'm not getting one from Cowboom.
I would of rather gotten a xb1 from cowboom than Amazon. My Wii U from cowboom has worked great, while my xb1 from amazon I think was kicked around the warehouse or taking to war.

A huge thanks to bullsharks for sending me a couple of vita games from target for cost+shipping - AMAZING help for those of us without decent Target locations nearby! Thanks a mil bullsharks!

Picked up :ps3: Resistance 3 for $8.98, two Power A Wii Ultra Sensor Bars, (one white and one black) and a Power A Wii U Ultra Sensor Bar (white) for $5.98, and :360: Max Payne 3 for $4.48.

Found an as-is red clear 2DS for $70 today, it was extremely odd sitting out on the endcap.

Unfortunately, I was looking for those damn air conditioners.

Cape Girardeau Target was lousy for clearance tonight. No real space for it.

Did grab a nice picture frame at 70% off and one of the metal 3 tier carts for $20 (wife wanted another like her ikea one).

bread's done
Back