Target Clearance Thread XXII

Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match. Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy. Please review our Store Coupon Policy for additional details.

They clarified the policy.
Those dirty whores. How dare they fix their loophole.

Someone will have to try it and see if the registers are fixed.

Local Target had some carts out yesterday full of games that are usually in the $20 "deal" section of the store. It said something like "marked down games, don't not move". I scanned a copy of NFL 16 that was in the cart and it was $70 so not sure what is going on with that.

Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match. Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy. Please review our Store Coupon Policy for additional details.

They clarified the policy.
Yes, yes. Now let me clarify my policy.

I don't give a flying fuck about Target's retarded policy and anyone who does can be welcomed to my Imperial City-State of KissMyAss.

AC Limited Edition just changed from $5X.XX to $ N/A but still 1 in stock at my store...not sure what that means.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up guys, a few of the Vita games started to go to $N/A. It means that they're starting to salvage those things out. If you want to grab some Vita games now's the time to do it!

Brickseek isnt working for me today at all

When I type a DPCI all it comes up with is "Girls" Available at approximately 0% of Stores nationwide no matter what I search.

Edit: Worked on IE but not Chrome odd

My target with AC LE as $NA has 2 but still at $59

Is that wiiU sensor bar worth it for $6? I don't even have the default one hooked up -.-

Brickseek isnt working for me today at all

When I type a DPCI all it comes up with is "Girls" Available at approximately 0% of Stores nationwide no matter what I search.

Edit: Worked on IE but not Chrome odd
Mine's done that for a few days, except it would say Girls, but have some products listed in-stock at their expected prices.

AC Limited Edition just changed from $5X.XX to $ N/A but still 1 in stock at my store...not sure what that means.
That means get it before it goes salvage by Monday when the price team scans it...assuming $5x.xx is a price you're willing to pay. Personally, I got so many of these for both PS3 and X360 (along with every other high priced collectors editions they stocked) for something like $10.xx total back when Target had that insane magic B2G1 coupon that was making the most expensive game free, that even at the 70% off ~$36 that is way too much for me.

That means get it before it goes salvage by Monday when the price team scans it...assuming $5x.xx is a price you're willing to pay. Personally, I got so many of these for both PS3 and X360 (along with every other high priced collectors editions they stocked) for something like $10.xx total back when Target had that insane magic B2G1 coupon that was making the most expensive game free, that even at the 70% off ~$36 that is way too much for me.
Yea I would MAYBE pay $30.xx but no way in hell Im paying 50

Is that wiiU sensor bar worth it for $6? I don't even have the default one hooked up -.-
(This doesn't answer your question but...) I'd still like a black style wiiU sensor bar for $6... but the last one I found at my target was still $9.xx . I picked up the white style used at gamestop for $9.xx before seeing the new ones at target (same brand), and haven't hooked it up to try it yet (need to find my wii controllers first).

I saw that at one of mine, I got one like that for the Wii years ago. It extends the range of the motion controllers so if that's worth $6 to you, grab one. If not, you'll be fine using the one that came with the Wii U or the one on the tablet.

I got it because it's wireless and I wanted to have both my Wii & Wii U hooked up at the same time. The sensor bar only works if the system it's hooked up to is powered, but the wireless sensor bar just uses batteries. So, no having to unnecessarily turn on systems anymore.

It's only worth it if you're wanting to use both systems, or you've got some kind of setup where you really just don't want that wire around (and you'll remember to go and manually press the ON button, on the sensor bar itself, every time you want to use it). Otherwise, save your cash and batteries.

Hi guys. Is anyone who bought Minecraft :psvita: willing to trade/sell their :ps3: code, if possible? PM me please. I had no luck finding the game and wanted to gift the game as a present. Thanks in advance.

edit: I pretty much have only steam games to trade if interested.

Don't know if these have been posted but I got:

PSP accessory pouch and cloth   207 20 0020   $2.98

New Nintendo 3ds XL Starter Kit(has screen protectors among other things) 207 00 0404  $4.48

Hi guys. Is anyone who bought Minecraft :psvita: willing to trade/sell their :ps3: code, if possible? PM me please. I had no luck finding the game and wanted to gift the game as a present. Thanks in advance.

edit: I pretty much have only steam games to trade if interested.
It's cross buy, not a separate code.

Not much new today at my local Targets...mostly vita accessories at 70%, and the cheapo 360/PS3 headsets at 70% as well.

There was one interesting electronics find:

008-06-0664 Phillips DVP3355V DVD/VCR combo player at 70% off for $38.98 ($129.99 retail)

My last good VCR gave out a few years ago, so this was a nice find. FYI, Brickseek still lists the price at my store at $65.

VM

The 360 camo controller dropped to $16.48 DPCI # 207-00-0532 and the Wii U Nerf GamePad Armor dropped to $5.98. DPCI # 207-00-0311

Don't know if these have been posted but I got:

PSP accessory pouch and cloth 207 20 0020 $2.98

New Nintendo 3ds XL Starter Kit(has screen protectors among other things) 207 00 0404 $4.48
I picked up one of those starter kits a couple weeks ago when it was around $10 because it was the only one. Does target have any kind of price matching on clearance? Probably not, but was just curious.

I picked up one of those starter kits a couple weeks ago when it was around $10 because it was the only one. Does target have any kind of price matching on clearance? Probably not, but was just curious.
Price match/adjustment on clearance is explicitly disallowed in their return policy, though as always, "YMMV". Return/rebuy method is the "workaround"

Think I posted this before, but just found one in stock locally.

Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum

DCPI: 072-07-0759

Was: $499.99

70% Off: $149.98

Got 2 camo controllers. Went to 3 stores and the first 2 were sold out when they opened.

Also saw Animal Crossing and Batman: AK for $30.50. They weren't on a clearance end cap, the price was on the yellow tags.

Wow my local store had like 5 of those gold controllers for $27 and now nothing. Seem's they hit that magic $16 price then got snatched up. Ahh well always next time. 

Damn! I bought this just outside of Cincinnati when it was at 50% off. Great find. However, it will not work on loose carpet. The weave has to be tight.

Wow my local store had like 5 of those gold controllers for $27 and now nothing. Seem's they hit that magic $16 price then got snatched up. Ahh well always next time.
Yeah, same thing happened here. One last one was on the floor in stock the night before. At opening the next day they were gone like the wind even though the stock indicator still showed it as not being sold on the device. This was for the camo and the gold controller.

Yeah, same thing happened here. One last one was on the floor in stock the night before. At opening the next day they were gone like the wind even though the stock indicator still showed it as not being sold on the device. This was for the camo and the gold controller.
employees have those items on lockdown

xbox one controllers, microsoft 360 controllers, sony ps4 and ps3 cntrls, etc

items like that vanish before doors open when they hit 70%

only way to beat them is to buy it before the final drop then do return rebuy

The last gold DS3 controllers in the area are 40 miles away.  Even at $17 after the cost of gas and the time traveling it's just not worth it. 

Found a Playstation Silver Headset on clearance for about $30. Surprisingly it was listed for $22 on amazon, so I had them do a price match.  Not bad for a backup headset when my Golds need to be recharged

Great score due to a pricing mistake at one of my local stores. I went to a store that had an Acer laptop on clearance for $209. I checked the DPCI (056-01-0050) and it came up as $149.99. My friend and I went to get the two that they had. We get to electronics to purchase them but none of the barcodes on the laptops would come up. They call a manager who realizes that the DPCI on the clearance tag was for a different laptop. It's actual DPCI is 056-01-0081.

He looks at us and we know that he doesn't want to give it to us. He tells us the laptop is actually $269.99. We say that it shows that it's $149.99 on the tags and it's sticker on there. He made it seem like we switched the DPCI sticker with another laptop but luckily one of the associates came over and said it was in a cage for a while and we just got it.

He than tells us that he'll sell it to us for the price on the tag which was $209.99. The associate again tells him that it rings up as $149.99 for that tag. I say that isn't fair that your store had the price wrong. I drove 20 minutes to get there and didn't plan on spending over $200 on something that was marked much lower. Manager says he'll sell 1 for $149.99 and the other for $209.99. Of course we don't agree and argue that it isn't fair to give us two different prices on the same item. He finally said it's ok and gave us both laptops for $149.99/each.

Great score! *Thank you associate for speaking up too!

Found a Playstation Silver Headset on clearance for about $30. Surprisingly it was listed for $22 on amazon, so I had them do a price match. Not bad for a backup headset when my Golds need to be recharged
It should drop to $17 actually. It's currently $17 at all my local stores.

My store says it's got it in-stock for $500, though there's one 60 miles away that's at $150. Too bad this house has no carpeting, haha.

One target has the Dyson Ball for $150 by me as well (18miles away)...but everywhere else is $500.  Wonder why.

Technically even if it's priced wrong...they dont have to sell it to you for that price.
Actually, if an item is priced wrong but on the sales floor, it has to be sold to that customer for that price if they want it. Same goes for most stores though it is up to a manager to decide whether to go against that policy or not.

This is the main reason stores will take price mistake items off the shelves instead of telling a customer no it's actually XYZ price. I've gotten a few items cheaply b/c of this. I remember Walmart had in their ad that a LEGO star wars set was $20 but normally $98. I got 2 even though the manager didn't want to give it to me. He immediately removed all the others from the shelves.

Actually, if an item is priced wrong but on the sales floor, it has to be sold to that customer for that price if they want it. Same goes for most stores though it is up to a manager to decide whether to go against that policy or not.

This is the main reason stores will take price mistake items off the shelves instead of telling a customer no it's actually XYZ price. I've gotten a few items cheaply b/c of this. I remember Walmart had in their ad that a LEGO star wars set was $20 but normally $98. I got 2 even though the manager didn't want to give it to me. He immediately removed all the others from the shelves.
Varies by state for consumer protection laws but they have the right to refuse you service for any reason that's not protected under the law.

bread's done
Back