Target Clearance Thread XXII

Nope. I would have been perfectly fine leaving the store without it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to make a case for the item being marked wrongly when I drove over there specifically for it.

EDIT: For anyone that is looking for a laptop, check 056-01-0050 as it should be $149.99 at all stores that still have it. 2 stores in my state did have it in stock.

Here are the specs http://www.target.com/p/acer-15-slim-laptop-pc-e5-511-p0gc-with-1tb-hard-drive-4gb-memory-silver/-/A-15706127?clkid=a81c8816Nc2b9ccb0d01a1c75ad9ef735&lnm=81938&afid=Fyndly&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002
Thank you for posting this. It rang up as 129.99 at my location. They were extremely hesitant to sell it to me but I got it. Thanks again. :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to pick up a Dyson Ball vacuum since I'm moving to a house with carpet soon.  Unfortunately all stores around here are either $500 or $350. 

Noticed just now that Skydrift and Tetris Splash were both delisted from XBLA. I know UbiSoft has the license for Tetris now but I can't figure out why Skydrift is gone. It was supposed to be similar to Crimson Skies on the original Xbox. I might just buy up all the $4.99 XBLA offerings I've been wanting just for the heck of it since the current weekly sales suck. I'm buying Switchball, Aces of the Galaxy and Space Giraffe tonight.

Noticed just now that Skydrift and Tetris Splash were both delisted from XBLA. I know UbiSoft has the license for Tetris now but I can't figure out why Skydrift is gone. It was supposed to be similar to Crimson Skies on the original Xbox. I might just buy up all the $4.99 XBLA offerings I've been wanting just for the heck of it since the current weekly sales suck. I'm buying Switchball, Aces of the Galaxy and Space Giraffe tonight.
K

I found some goodies today. Xbox one controller with charge n play, sans price sticker but rang up $19.98.
Then a bunch of crap all marked with "repackage" stickers even though it was all new in shrink.
PS3 Red Dead GotY $4.XX
PS3 Grid 2 $3.XX
PS3 Injustice Ultimate $6.XX
PS3 Final Fantasy XIII $3.XX
DS Dragon Quest IX $5.XX
DS Fossil Fighters Championship $5.XX
360 Rockstar 4 pack $10.XX
Vita Tearaway $11.XX
Vita Minecraft $5.XX
WTF - there are like 90 copies of Dragon Quest IX at my Target for $40. I wish they would finally hit clearance.

my local target (asheville nc south) has converted one of the cd aisles entirely to game clearance. mostly stuff that was on the value game/pc aisle before. none of them were stickered, just had the 50% off signs posted above.

prices I recall:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 remaster ps3 - $10

Terraria ps3 - $5

Dead or Alive 5 ps3 -$5

Warcraft 3 battlechecst pc - $11

Crackdown 2 360 -$5

Nintendogs 3ds - $20

there was some current gen stuff in there too, but nothing stood out to me.

seems like they had a bunch of copies of Injustice for wiiu

my local target (asheville nc south) has converted one of the cd aisles entirely to game clearance. mostly stuff that was on the value game/pc aisle before. none of them were stickered, just had the 50% off signs posted above.

prices I recall:
Final Fantasy X/X-2 remaster ps3 - $10
Terraria ps3 - $5
Dead or Alive 5 ps3 -$5
Warcraft 3 battlechecst pc - $11
Crackdown 2 360 -$5
Nintendogs 3ds - $20

there was some current gen stuff in there too, but nothing stood out to me.
seems like they had a bunch of copies of Injustice for wiiu
DCPI for FF and Terraria?

Black wii wireless sensor DPCI 207-00-1021

idk if the white is diff number or not
Good to know it is showing as $5.98 at my store now (though doesn't guarantee the price is active). Bad thing is there is only 1 left, and the last time I was at target, there was 1 black 1 white. Maybe there might be some games that have been dropped at a lower price to make it worth my while tomorrow... Though if I happened to have a reason to be in Smyrna TN, there are 78 available at $5.98 .

Went by my store today because I needed gum (got 2 3-packs for $2.25 after having to spend $1.69 at a gas station for one pack on Monday--NO MAS). They had a couple of those Wired Silver Headsets for $18 or so, I didn't take a good look (they were on the bottom shelf). The rest was an absolute mess, and I couldn't bother to dig through a PoS end cap to check for additional copies of Gothic Belly Dancing.

I also picked up the Dr. Mario amiibo I couldn't find there last time for my brother-in-law. Also, since I was surprised it was there, I picked up the 30th Anniversary amiibo (Classic). I'm still undecided if I want to keep it. It's rather hefty and looks cool, but IDK how I feel about it when it'd just be a decoration for me. Might return it next Friday, when I go to snag the blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo.

I found some goodies today. Xbox one controller with charge n play, sans price sticker but rang up $19.98.

Then a bunch of crap all marked with "repackage" stickers even though it was all new in shrink.

PS3 Red Dead GotY $4.XX

PS3 Grid 2 $3.XX

PS3 Injustice Ultimate $6.XX

PS3 Final Fantasy XIII $3.XX

DS Dragon Quest IX $5.XX

DS Fossil Fighters Championship $5.XX

360 Rockstar 4 pack $10.XX

Vita Tearaway $11.XX

Vita Minecraft $5.XX
What's the DPCI for DQ IX?

Meh, I found a CiB copy at GS and all the ones in Phoenix were still MSRP the last time I checked (last week). :( From what I played of IX, it's a full fledged DQ game which means it's pretty great.

As for you TOGW...

I'd love to pick up Dragon Quest IX too! Give me a reason to play my 3DS again.
...Have you picked up Tales of the Abyss, Rune Factory 4, or Etrian Odyssey Untold 2? You'll play your 3DS again when you do.

Picked up :wii: Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues for $5.98 and :360: Max Payne 3 for $4.48.

For SoCal CAGs, the Glendale Target has six PlayStation Silver Wired Stereo Headsets sitting on the shelf for $17.98 as of this evening.

Black wii wireless sensor DPCI 207-00-1021

idk if the white is diff number or not
They share the same DPCI. The only difference is the product design itself.
The Wii Ultra Sensor Bar is a wireless design while the Wii U Ultra Sensor Bar has a wired and wireless option.

That's funny, because I was going through a random box of "junk" and I found a random cartridge of DQIX.

Used to love that game.

When does housewares do price drops?  I've got my eye on one of those Dyson Ball Vacuums.

BTW, the DPCI for Teraria is 207-24-0577.  The other listed above is showing as invalid.

Nope. I would have been perfectly fine leaving the store without it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to make a case for the item being marked wrongly when I drove over there specifically for it.

EDIT: For anyone that is looking for a laptop, check 056-01-0050 as it should be $149.99 at all stores that still have it. 2 stores in my state did have it in stock.

Here are the specs http://www.target.com/p/acer-15-slim-laptop-pc-e5-511-p0gc-with-1tb-hard-drive-4gb-memory-silver/-/A-15706127?clkid=a81c8816Nc2b9ccb0d01a1c75ad9ef735&lnm=81938&afid=Fyndly&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002
You rock. Seriously. FWIW, I bought the one remaining in the Phoenix area in Fountain Hills (edit: this morning there was one in Gilbert, but at the end of the day it had disappeared from brickseek and the Target store tracker in the link above). Just thought I would do the theoretical purchaser of that last laptop a solid by telling them not to waste the gas driving alllll the way out to Fountain Hills -- although it really is beautiful desert country out there.

P.S. the laptop was still marked $249, but I asked for a price check and they honored the inventory price of $149. Thanks also to the Target employee in electronics who was really very helpful.

Has anyone successfully completed a return/rebuy/payment change for something this expensive? There is one store near me that has the price as $149 but zero in stock. Other ones near me have the vacuums in stock but are $499.
I have. Usually for the crazy, super expensive "online only" Lego sets that are like $200+. Nothing like seeing the price drop by 70%, to the tune of hundreds of dollars, upon the re-scan after the return. Also I've done it on consoles (usually limited editions) that go on clearance at various stores.

I actually went out of my way to get to a Target today because the inventory said there were two of the logitech sets, and it was all a filthy lie. ;_;

Anyone still have one I can have? fml

My coworker tried to buy some clearance games at the St. Charles, MO location but was denied because the 2 CSR's couldn't get the items to ring up at all. He waited around for 5-10 mins and ditched because it wasn't going to happen.

Some items had dropped more like the silver PS4 headset (down to $17.xx).

Wii ultra sensor bars were $5.xx
1TB Western Digital drives were $48.xx

Anybody want to admit to being the guy that sent his mom to the cascade target (gr, mi) to pick up the 4 xbone play and charge kits brickseek said they had? I got there about an hour later and I don't know what all she said but the black shirt seemed really annoyed like she had them running all around looking for these.

So, when your mom says she really tried to get these for you, believe that she did.

Anybody want to admit to being the guy that sent his mom to the cascade target (gr, mi) to pick up the 4 xbone play and charge kits brickseek said they had? I got there about an hour later and I don't know what all she said but the black shirt seemed really annoyed like she had them running all around looking for these.

So, when your mom says she really tried to get these for you, believe that she did.
Some kids are so spoiled....

Don't be so sure it wasn't someone's wife. I send mine all the time to look because she works right next to target.

Don't be so sure it wasn't someone's wife. I send mine all the time to look because she works right next to target.
Black shirt dude said mom. I assume she mentioned it was for her son. I didn't ask to many questions because he seemed a bit butthurt about the whole deal and.....because, if the controllers weren't there, I really didn't care.

He also mentioned she was looking for 4 (the number brickseek showed they had) and was told to "buy all of them" which made me think he might be from here or sd, fw, etc.

I saw a repackage XB1 covert force controller for $40 at my local Target. I was going to pick it up for the hell of it but I'll wait to see if the price drops.

Aw yiss! I found two copies of the Lightning Returns PS3 Steelbook (the one that's actually worth something unlike the million+ 360 copies i found.) at Target today. They're worth less than they were when I found my first two shortly after they came out, but I can live with it.

tumblr_inline_mos78b2WeX1qz4rgp.gif

Black shirt dude said mom. I assume she mentioned it was for her son. I didn't ask to many questions because he seemed a bit butthurt about the whole deal and.....because, if the controllers weren't there, I really didn't care.
He also mentioned she was looking for 4 (the number brickseek showed they had) and was told to "buy all of them" which made me think he might be from here or sd, fw, etc.
[attachment=17602:image.jpeg]

Wanted to find one of the gold DS3s, but no luck. Did find a camo 360 controller for the $16 price indicated, plus a DS3 Energizer controller stand for I believe $7.98.

They have a bunch of wired DS3 knockoffs for $5.08. Any reason why these wouldn't work with the PSTV?

Wanted to find one of the gold DS3s, but no luck. Did find a camo 360 controller for the $16 price indicated, plus a DS3 Energizer controller stand for I believe $7.98.

They have a bunch of wired DS3 knockoffs for $5.08. Any reason why these wouldn't work with the PSTV?
I would assume they would work the same as my Hori controller which is third party.

bread's done
Back