Target Clearance Thread XXII

Went this morning looking for the Limited Edition Destiny, said there was 2 in stock but they were nowhere to be found. Here's some random games I saw.

Resistance 2 / Killzone 2 Value Pack (PS3)

207-24-1747 Was $39.99 Now $11.98

Star Wars Force Unleashed (Xbox 360)

207-22-0997 Was $15 Now $7.50

Skylanders Swap Force (PS3) (Also had Xbox 360, Wii U)

207-24-1550 Was $39.99 Now $19.98

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22

207-00-0528 Was $79.99 Now $39.99

Barbie Groom and Glam Pups (Wii)

Didnt get DPCI Now $5.98

20 miles in opposite direction, might go during lunch? How long is your lunch?
An hour but I drive fast lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm theres a store that shows destiny limited edition 5+ and I know for sure has at least one Assassins Creed 3 Collectors Edition idk if I want it tho 

I can't say I'm all that shocked. "Hey guys, come pay $120 for this collector's edition full of digital crap you can't actually collect." I was even on the fence on it at $27.xx (clearance + Red Card + 20% off coupon).
I thought the PS4 version was originally 79.99, didn't realize it was 119.99. Good lord no wonder they had a bucket of them.

Does anyone think Tales of Xillia (Limited Edition) is worth $15?

I found it at my target on clearance, but I couldn't justify the purchase. Has it been cheaper anywhere else? I've never played a tales game before and am interested, but I want the best bang for my buck. A physical copy and music cd is definitely a plus though.

I found it at my target on clearance, but I couldn't justify the purchase. Has it been cheaper anywhere else? I've never played a tales game before and am interested, but I want the best bang for my buck. A physical copy and music cd is definitely a plus though.
Game itself is worth that much (GS and Amazon it's about $30 currently) and you're getting some bonuses with it at least.

Game itself is worth that much (GS and Amazon it's about $30 currently) and you're getting some bonuses with it at least.
Good point. I think its been cheaper on PSN, but I can likely trade it in for most of my money back if I wanted more games. Hopefully its still there. I tried to hide it under a giant hunting game box (might have been duck dynasty lol).

Good point. I think its been cheaper on PSN, but I can likely trade it in for most of my money back if I wanted more games. Hopefully its still there. I tried to hide it under a giant hunting game box (might have been duck dynasty lol).
It's been down to $7.50 once or twice though I don't think it's had any sales that dramatic recently.

It's been down to $7.50 once or twice though I don't think it's had any sales that dramatic recently.
With the holiday sale coming up, this might end up being another regretful purchase lol. What's the return policy at target? Hopefully its still extended for the holidays.

With the holiday sale coming up, this might end up being another regretful purchase lol. What's the return policy at target? Hopefully its still extended for the holidays.
At least 30 days, 60 with Redcard. May be a bit longer because of the holidays right now but you have 30 at least. Tales of Hearts R is on sale this week but don't know if we'll get another Tales game next week. I would probably sit on it if you do pick it up though, just in case it does go $7.50 again or something.

Head's up for the Lego CAGs, Ross stores are stocking up a lot of Lego sets again.
I saw a lot of Star Wars, Lego The Movie, Iron Man 3, and Ninjago sets. For Star Wars, I remember seeing plenty of the Starhopper ($19.99) and Rancor Pit ($44.99) sets.

Found a ton of 2DS consoles at 50% clearance for $49.98 at LA Westwood (CA). It seems LA Beverly has them at this price too. DPCI: 207-01-0300
Thanks for the post! I went over there and bought two last week. :cool:

Head's up for the Lego CAGs, Ross stores are stocking up a lot of Lego sets again.
I saw a lot of Star Wars, Lego The Movie, Iron Man 3, and Ninjago sets. For Star Wars, I remember seeing plenty of the Starhopper ($19.99) and Rancor Pit ($44.99) sets.
Which Ross, if you don't mind my asking? And does anyone know if Marshall's and/or TJ Maxx carry Lego sets on occasion as well?

Anyone have a DPCI on the CoD AW Atlas Pro Edition for Xbox One? Went back to posts in all the way in early November and didn't see it listed

Anyone have a DPCI on the CoD AW Atlas Pro Edition for Xbox One? Went back to posts in all the way in early November and didn't see it listed
207-XX-3335 = CoD Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition

207-XX-3334 = CoD Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition

XX = 32 for Xbox One

XX = 34 for PS4

XX = 22 for X360

XX = 24 for PS3

Which Ross, if you don't mind my asking? And does anyone know if Marshall's and/or TJ Maxx carry Lego sets on occasion as well?
I checked the Ross in Pasadena, Puente Hills, and Whittier over the last few days. I'm not sure about TJ Maxx and Marshalls, but I can keep an eye out for you. Chances are they probably will carry Lego sets, it's just that they are slightly more expensive compared to Ross prices.

You should also check out dd's Discounts stores. They definitely carry the same Lego sets as Ross does too, and even several bucks cheaper too. The only thing that sucks about dd's is that there toy section is a huge toy massacre site to search through as everything is all over the shelves and floor too.

I checked the Ross in Pasadena, Puente Hills, and Whittier over the last few days. I'm not sure about TJ Maxx and Marshalls, but I can keep an eye out for you. Chances are they probably will carry Lego sets, it's just that they are slightly more expensive compared to Ross prices.

You should also check out dd's Discounts stores. They definitely carry the same Lego sets as Ross does too, and even several bucks cheaper too. The only thing that sucks about dd's is that there toy section is a huge toy massacre site to search through as everything is all over the shelves and floor too.
Thanks for the head's up. Never even heard of dd's Discounts...looked them up and they appear to be a subsidiary of Ross. I'll check the ones further west (downtown LA/KTown and west) and let you know what I see.

On occasion, yes, TJ Maxx and Marshalls have had lego that was obviously overstock/clearance from other stores. The only time I saw any large quantity at TJ Maxx was the stock build up prior to xmas. But I wouldn't waste any gas to go to either because it will most likely be a big disappointment.

Yes lol its Moga fixed original post. DPCI is 207-17-0006
Thanks man! I really only want one of these "MOGA" things to play this mobile game called "Marvel Contest of Champions"...don't know if it's worth the ~$30 or whatever it is, also can't tell f it will work with the iPhone or any other iOS products/the only other things I have are iPad, Kindle Fire HD (old ass version) and Nook HD+, and neither of those last 2 can play the game...so, not sure what to do.

I DID find a MOGA controller that specifically says "WORKS ON IOS/IPHONE" at my local Tarjè for about ~$20 so maybe I'll try it out and hope they'll accept a return if it doesn't work well with that one game. Google'ing doesn't help at all when it comes to figuring out if the game will work well with the MOGA so I'm confused in general heh. Thank you for the update though! Just don't know what to buy, or if I should buy anything in general haha...?

If it has the same dpci as the standard version in targets system then that and Xillia 2 were both $10 each during BF at Target ... standard is showing $14.98 so I guess they have the same dpci...

Did target ever carry the steel book version for dark souls ii? Or was that a preorder bonus for black armor edition only o_O

My Local TJ Maxx has LEGO. They have a bunch of LEGO Mixels bags for $3.99 each, five or six different characters. They also had one LEGO City set, but it was on clearance for $18.00 it was a jail, or a police car. Something cop related.

Thanks man! I really only want one of these "MOGA" things to play this mobile game called "Marvel Contest of Champions"...don't know if it's worth the ~$30 or whatever it is, also can't tell f it will work with the iPhone or any other iOS products/the only other things I have are iPad, Kindle Fire HD (old ass version) and Nook HD+, and neither of those last 2 can play the game...so, not sure what to do.

I DID find a MOGA controller that specifically says "WORKS ON IOS/IPHONE" at my local Tarjè for about ~$20 so maybe I'll try it out and hope they'll accept a return if it doesn't work well with that one game. Google'ing doesn't help at all when it comes to figuring out if the game will work well with the MOGA so I'm confused in general heh. Thank you for the update though! Just don't know what to buy, or if I should buy anything in general haha...?
Contest of Champions might work on your iPad. It does work on iOS devices. And if it doesn't, you're not missing much. It's pretty simple and gets very boring after about 10 hours.

Official policy: All Electronics and Entertainment items must be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange. For these items purchased between 11/1 – 12/25, the 30-day refund period will start on 12/26.

Most other things are 90 days, or one year for Target owned brands.

Didn't find much at Irvine , CA store picked up Ratchet and Clank collection PS3 $15, Arkham City 360 $10, Ducktales 360 $10.
Tustin, CA ZombiU $15, Knack $10, Disney Infinity Avengers playset $12.
hi, do you happen to have the DPCI for ducktales 360? thanks

Official policy: All Electronics and Entertainment items must be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange. For these items purchased between 11/1 – 12/25, the 30-day refund period will start on 12/26.

Most other things are 90 days, or one year for Target owned brands.
some interesting info i gathered

from the written stated policy off the target website, electronics seems to be the exception to the 90 days and also the extended red card holder return period

for red card holder in the fine print of extended return period:

"..excludes items with a FIXED RETURN DATE.."

anything bought from electronics, even lame console cloth pouches, stylus, etc count and will have a printed FIXED RETURN DATE on the receipt

i think its pretty bogus, however i tested the waters with returning some electronic items that were 2 weeks past the 30 day fixed return date (purchased with red card) and they were returned just fine

this was before the holiday return period started, back in early november

so i guess YMMV for the extended returns with red card

Got the Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Xbox 360) for $9.99. My one and a half year old daughter freakin' loves Spider-Man. She's awesome.

Finally found the only AC3 LE in the metroplex, but the outer shell not in a very mint condition.
Box: creases through out the box, and what seems to be a little neon orange paint spilled on the box lid.

Plastic cover: cuts and traces of the orange paint.

The content inside is complete and no sign of gutting though: flag, statue, diary, bell buckle and game are all there. My OCD side trying to get me to return it....

Finally found the only AC3 LE in the metroplex, but the outer shell not in a very mint condition.
Box: creases through out the box, and what seems to be a little neon orange paint spilled on the box lid.

Plastic cover: cuts and traces of the orange paint.

The content inside is complete and no sign of gutting though: flag, statue, diary, bell buckle and game are all there. My OCD side trying to get me to return it....
when I got the 360 version it said on the receipt exchange only if opened. And I'm guessing that was the last one since you said the box was messed up.

As long as the contents are all there and not broke I'd be happy.

So many deals at my local store. A crazy amount of games, and most for $9.98 or less. Hoping that they will drop a little more, as my local store has three big baskets of games left over from Black Friday, including Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures inside.

So many deals at my local store. A crazy amount of games, and most for $9.98 or less. Hoping that they will drop a little more, as my local store has three big baskets of games left over from Black Friday, including Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures inside.
$10 is pushing it. For most people, if you won't buy a game at $10 you probably won't buy it at all, so unless you like a lot of really undesirable games, they're going to get scooped up at $10.

There are still tons of $9.98 titles sitting right there in the open. Some hot titles have sold, but shelves at every Target I've been to are still loaded with clearance games; people ain't buying. There'll be a lot left when they drop them to 70% (5.98)!

i think its pretty bogus, however i tested the waters with returning some electronic items that were 2 weeks past the 30 day fixed return date (purchased with red card) and they were returned just fine

this was before the holiday return period started, back in early november

so i guess YMMV for the extended returns with red card
I had a nice customer service lady explain to me that they have discretion to return items past the date on the receipt. just depends on who's behind the counter.

Well not much today, most of the good stuff has already been claimed naturally. Bought the last Lightning Returns Steelbook for $10, buddy bought Tomb Raider PS4 for 10, Sly Cooper Collection (used) for $10, and Ratchet and Clank for $15 (Sorry, no DCPI since it wasn't my receipt).

This however, is new.

N8mpiE8.jpg

Good stocking stuffer for kids? Maybe? I got this game already for free during the great purge of Club Nintendo and my 1000 mile march of shame throughout Southern California. It's alright. But Its much better for $10 I think.

:3ds: Mario Golf: World Tour $15 207-02-1461

bread's done
Back