Target Clearance Thread XXII

Pretty much all Target clothing has a DPCI printed on a small penny sized tag on the inside. Usually it's on the wearer's left... basically if you find a random 9 digit number, you've found the DPCI
I found the tag in the trash:043-01-1914 This is for XXL, not sure what it would be for the other sizes.

I want the $14.99 price not $29.99. I've only been able to find it at $29.99.
May not be an option if you want it complete but, with CAG16, it's 18.89 used on Gamestop.com. You'd have to add in a 99 cent game to get free shipping with SAVER, but that would be better than paying 3.99 shipping and maybe there's a cheap game you actually want.

Some non gaming deals

Embark Insta-up 10 Person Tent 091-08-0282 Was $199.99 Now $99.99

Coleman Hanging Latern 091-04-0923 Was $29.99 Was $20.98

Embark 12V Car Ready Pump 091-13-0365 Was $16.29 Now $11.40

American Red Cross FRX3 Portable Radio 091-04-1367 Was $60 Now $30

New games have been added to my local store. I saw Mario Party for 3DS, and Paper Mario Sticker Star for 3DS for $19.98, and I saw Dragon Age Inquisition for Xbox 360 and PS3 for $14.98. They had been stuffed into the clearance bin along with a few other games that I can't remember off the top of my head. They seemed like newer games than the ones previously in the bin.

New games have been added to my local store. I saw Mario Party for 3DS, and Paper Mario Sticker Star for 3DS for $19.98, and I saw Dragon Age Inquisition for Xbox 360 and PS3 for $14.98. They had been stuffed into the clearance bin along with a few other games that I can't remember off the top of my head. They seemed like newer games than the ones previously in the bin.
Now that you mentioned DA Inquisition, Brickseek shown one store across town overstocked the :ps4: version, they still have 50+ copies on hand! And I thought my local Target overstocked CoD Black Ops was bad (20+ copies on clearance shelves), this definitely takes the cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, their cops use Yahoos accounts as official emails.
I work for the state of IL and see the e-mail addresses of a LOT of law enforcement. It's not uncommon to see Yahoo or GMail domains, and I see the occasional Hotmail as well. Especially with smaller departments, having to pay per-user for e-mail accounts is probably seen as wasteful spending.

Oh there was also a lot of deodorant from all the brands on clearance if anyone needed that. Games were still at 50%.
Deodorant?!? Are you forgetting this is CAG?!? CAGs don't use deodorant...just a quick Bundy shower courtesy of a couple baby wipes and/or a Fabreze sheet before leaving the dungeon...

Now that you mentioned DA Inquisition, Brickseek shown one store across town overstocked the :ps4: version, they still have 50+ copies on hand! And I thought my local Target overstocked CoD Black Ops was bad (20+ copies on clearance shelves), this definitely takes the cake.
All these overstocks are possibly from PreOrder card shenanigans.

Tried my luck at target with gamestop price match sat. 1 day sale!
Picked target gold holicpter & pink figure with 50% carthwheel
Price match superchargers starter pack (3ds) $15, wii u $20. Better $25 each. :)

Picked up the Lego Movie for PS4 for my son for $9.98.

They also had Lego Batman 3 for PS4 that I picked up as well. The sticker price said $9.98 and that's what I paid but it rang up as $39.99. An employee must have mistakenly put the Lego Movie sticker on there because I just checked the DPCI on the Batman package when I got home and that number is for the Lego Movie with Batman being $39.99 everywhere. Both games were in the plastic tombs so they could see it wasn't something I did and the Lego Movie didn't actually have the sticker on it. I was only going to get Batman but the Lego Movie happened to be sitting there as well so I checked the price for that one in the store.

Ugh...another Monday, and it looks like games are still at 50% off. It's been over a month now!
Ahahahahahaha... Target is seriously making me consider doing something akin to what that piss-poor bastard did to them a few days ago. My patience is wearing thin and I'm on the verge. Not kidding.

Ahahahahahaha... Target is seriously making me consider doing something akin to what that piss-poor bastard did to them a few days ago. My patience is wearing thin and I'm on the verge. Not kidding.
I scan some old games and came up regular price. There was a boat load of Skyrim for $10.

found 1 Back of the Future steelbook for $25. It was hiding behing other blu ray.

I'm seriously not kidding. This is happening tomorrow if we don't get our 70% off. You hear me Target? THIS IS HAPPENING!

No luck on any good gaming clearance but abunch of camping clearance. I picked up a twin air mattress and flask for $11.

Embark Twin Vinyl Airbed 091-13-0350 Was $13.49 Now $6.74

Embark Walking Sleeping Bag-Assorted 091-06-0204 Was $35.99 Now $10.78

Embark 4-Person Tent 091-08-0306 Was $49.99 Now $14.98

Embark Outdoor Blanket  091-04-1064 Was $19.99 Now $5.98

Embark Queen Raised Airbed w/pump 091-13-0363 Was $80.99 Now $40.48

My Little Pony Slumber Bed Mat/Sack 060-03-2251 Was $19.99 Now $5.98

Coleman® Tailgater Flask 091-04-0174 Was $14.99 Now $4.67

:br: Boardwalk Empire - The Complete Series $20.98 (usually $139-159)

Marked as-is, but still sealed with UV copies as well. Couldn't believe my eyes as it's recently been discontinued.

Last edited by a moderator:
:br: Boardwalk Empire - The Complete Series $20.98 (usually $139-159)

Marked as-is, but still sealed with UV copies as well. Couldn't believe my eyes as it's recently been discontinued.
Have a sku for that? Must have been an online order maybe? That's an amazing deal for a great (outside of season 5) series.

Fitbit Charge (Small, Blk) $38.98 from $129.99

082-08-2881 

There's also a 15% off on cartwheel for all Fitbits, it didn't say excludes clearance but it didn't take it off automatically. Cashier had to manual override. Also there's a promo where any fitbit over $99 come with free Yurbud headphones, this promo stacks with this fitbit. 

Fitbit Charge (Small, Blk) $38.98 from $129.99
082-08-2881

There's also a 15% off on cartwheel for all Fitbits, it didn't say excludes clearance but it didn't take it off automatically. Cashier had to manual override. Also there's a promo where any fitbit over $99 come with free Yurbud headphones, this promo stacks with this fitbit.
Here is the DPCI for the black/large 082-08-2882.

bread's done
Back