Target Clearance Thread XXII

Like everyone else my two closest Targets got rid of their games that had been stagnating at 50% off.  Not sure why they didn't move them to 70% off as a lot would have likely sold.

Five Below and Target are owned by the same company?! Also, box of condoms at the Goodwill?

People probably snatch that up right away since I never see anything like that at my local Goodwill.

My closest Five Below is 2 or 3 stores down from a Target. Reminds me of a Walmart and Sam's Club right next to each other or in the same proximity.
That would make sense. That's probably how the Target exclusive Justice League action figures ended up at Five Below. I'm an action figure collector, by the way.

Been watching a few stores who still have the Destiny TTK beanie for preorders in September 2015, a few stores nearby still have 4-5 ea, but it refuses to drop price they have just locked it at $7.99

Wondering if they really have just stopped doing markdown for video game merch unless its damages or opened.

So thanks to Target and the mom's who bought this and thought this was a xbox one system I got two of these bad boys at $29.99 EA. The electronics guy said thanks for buying these marked them on black Friday for 150$ marked them down on January 1st to 100$ finally this week I made them 29$ now I have room in my electronics again.[attachment=20202:20160206_132839.jpg][attachment=20201:20160206_132835.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
So thanks to Target and the mom's who bought this and thought this was a xbox one system I got two of these bad boys at $29.99 EA. The electronics guy said thanks for buying these marked them on black Friday for 150$ marked them down on January 1st to 100$ finally this week I made them 29$ now I have room in my electronics again.
attachicon.gif
20160206_132839.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160206_132835.jpg
Well, I'm off to make a peanut butter and jealous sandwich. I would have bought it at twice that price and been happy. My Target is a wasteland for deals, though, so I haven't been buy in a some time.

So thanks to Target and the mom's who bought this and thought this was a xbox one system I got two of these bad boys at $29.99 EA. The electronics guy said thanks for buying these marked them on black Friday for 150$ marked them down on January 1st to 100$ finally this week I made them 29$ now I have room in my electronics again.
attachicon.gif
20160206_132839.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160206_132835.jpg
Is Repackaged basically opened and returned? I would hope that everything was still included.

Is Repackaged basically opened and returned? I would hope that everything was still included.
I am pretty sure it was repacked with everything included, as the employee probably had to open it up.

When i bought a PS4 system last year from Target, i decided to return it as i found a better deal somewhere else. When i went to customer service they actually broke the seal on the box and took everything out to verify nothing was missing out of the box. I think that's why some of the game systems are marked down as repackaged, but its basically brand new.

Yea no other retailers would even allow these to be returned if they were open. Since its categorized as a game. Also someone could've easily use the game code.

Everything was still intact the code had not been scratched off yet. So I was very lucky. I handed the extra to friend and kept one for me I sold the hard copy back to target used that Giftcard for the collector's edition haha

I am pretty sure it was repacked with everything included, as the employee probably had to open it up.

When i bought a PS4 system last year from Target, i decided to return it as i found a better deal somewhere else. When i went to customer service they actually broke the seal on the box and took everything out to verify nothing was missing out of the box. I think that's why some of the game systems are marked down as repackaged, but its basically brand new.
I think this is the case. I bought a CoD LE Xbox 360 some years ago new but end up returning it. I did not open it though and it was still sealed. The guy at CS opened it when I returned it and checked to see if only the Xbox was still there, not the cables or controller. Was surprised but made sense.

Shopping center up the street consists of 4 stores. Kohls, Lowes, Super Walmart and Sams club. Doesnt make much sense to me.
yep, we have a walmart supercenter with a sams club literally 2 blocks away and a target across the highway. kohls is a few buildings down from target with the jc penney by the sams club. home depot is a little further down from the kohls and then a lowes half a mile away from that. and they just tore down the kmart to build more shit. and yes, the traffic is horrible

They do it for boxed Electronics accessories, too.

I returned a sealed Sony Gold headset. Rep opened it and all of the inner small boxes (cables, manuals, etc). He even removed the plastic to check the ear cups. He said his store has issues of "wardrobing" due to the 90-day return policy, so the manager is super strict about inspecting returns.

They have to open those hardware boxes to make sure people don't return a box of rocks lol.

It's kind of weird that the manufactures don't ship their stuff with some sort of branded plastic wrapping though.  I never understood why this expensive stuff comes with a couple plastic circle stickers. 

So thanks to Target and the mom's who bought this and thought this was a xbox one system I got two of these bad boys at $29.99 EA. The electronics guy said thanks for buying these marked them on black Friday for 150$ marked them down on January 1st to 100$ finally this week I made them 29$ now I have room in my electronics again. 20160206_132839.jpg 20160206_132835.jpg
Awesome find. I didn't even know target sold these at there b&m stores.

Guy told me it wasn't sold in stores he had one mom and one grandfather who did all there shopping on the Internet return it because they thought it came with a system and was a steal at that price lol.
Awesome find. I didn't even know target sold these at there b&m stores.

Reminds me of the time a local Target had 6 Call of Duty Black Ops II Care packages for half price because some scumbag bought them, opened them and removed the codes, and then returned them to a dumb associate. 

Guy in electronics told me someone else bought one, complained about the missing codes and then they checked the rest of them. Took a nice loss so some asshat could make ~$300.

Went to 2 Target's today.  One had no clearance.  

ONE HAD A HALO CE REPACKAGE!!!!

Guy didn't find it amusing when I was like "you've got to be joking with this price" 
IMG_1639_zps8wnwmpnu.jpg

Everything was still intact the code had not been scratched off yet. So I was very lucky. I handed the extra to friend and kept one for me I sold the hard copy back to target used that Giftcard for the collector's edition haha
Did you get these at the Bridgewater Falls store in Ohio? If so I also work the electronics department there and thanks for getting these out of my hair! So many people pick these up thinking they're a console and bring them right back.

Did you get these at the Bridgewater Falls store in Ohio? If so I also work the electronics department there and thanks for getting these out of my hair! So many people pick these up thinking they're a console and bring them right back.
I live right next to that. Small world.

I see no way in this scenario where he could convince the emp./store to lower the price. :)
The idea isn't to do that, but to let the store know that its pricing might be worth looking into in the future...and to generally mock the store's asinine pricing policy.

Haha let me know if you ever have a issue of getting things out of the store lol. I live right next to the mernards down the street. I should make a target walk every Monday. You made my friends day who just bought a house he said this is awesome for my man cave lol

also random question but on brickseek, when it says they have "on hand quantity" what does that mean? if they have 1 or 2 for on hand quantity, but none for sale able quantity?

When I was searching for games on the buy 1, get 2 free sale earlier today, I found a copy of Skyrim: Legendary Edition for 360 for $7.54. It wasn't part of that sale but that was a pretty good deal since it included all of the DLC.

resident evil revelations 2 xbox one is not part of the b1g2 promo. It does work on ps4, but sucks its not on xbox one.

Persona Q is $50 and for some odd reason its not part of the b1g2 either.

bread's done
Back