Target Clearance Thread XXII

I hope not cause clowns like this take away from everyone else who just want to find a nice deal to use for themselves instead of freakin resellers buying up everything.
There are people who go state to state buying things up, those are the bad offenders and who knows if their payment source are legit. I only say that because I overheard a lady that was in a group talking about having to head out to their next stop in Missouri for some ipods.

There are people who go state to state buying things up, those are the bad offenders and who knows if their payment source are legit. I only say that because I overheard a lady that was in a group talking about having to head out to their next stop in Missouri for some ipods.
Yeah, then they come to places like here posting that they bought up entire inventories like it's cool and some people embrace them like this is a reselling forum rather than a forum for people to share deals with each other for our personal use.

Yeah, then they come to places like here posting that they bought up entire inventories like it's cool and some people embrace them like this is a reselling forum rather than a forum for people to share deals with each other for our personal use.
I know I am very over the topic of people being ethical. From panhandlers to this. In the end, it is their business (not saying it is ok). I certainly don't waste time buying things to resell. Eventually I am going to give away some things just sitting around, mostly thanks to the freebies on xbl and ps+.

Last edited by a moderator:
so i guess with all this electronics clearance going on that all the targets are completely redoing their electronics area? so far im less than impressed with the area that is completed. just looks like short aisles so they can stare at everyone shopping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope not cause clowns like this take away from everyone else who just want to find a nice deal to use for themselves instead of freakin resellers buying up everything.
My point was he is buying multiples of all sorts of stuff no one person could need. He is a mentally ill hoarder unless he is actively selling those things.

Epson Workforce WF-2660 Printer/Scan/Copy/Fax for $15.04 056-03-0053
Nice. I got one of these at Staples for around $30-40 back in February and it works very well.
It's a hell of a deal if you need one. I love the all-in-one Brother printer I picked up 2 years ago on Black Friday, it would be hard to go back to a 'regular' printer at home. Only issue I see with the Epson is that it isn't a laser printer so it's going to eat up ink if you print as much as I do.

If that Epson is anything like my WF-2540, I wouldn't buy it. Mine is a major PoS. Color ink gets drained a little each time you print so that you have to eventually replace it even if you don't print in color like me. The amount of ink in each cartridge is tiny. Ink is expensive. And the printer itself is so fragile. I accidentally dropped it once when I was moving it and the tray thing where you put the paper that feeds into the machine fell off and would not get put back in. I have to press it against the wall to keep the tray and paper in place, and it's still not a good solution as the paper slides away when it starts to print, making the paper go in incorrectly and causing the print job to get messed up. I have to hold down the paper each time to make sure it doesn't slide away.

If that Epson is anything like my WF-2540, I wouldn't buy it. Mine is a major PoS. Color ink gets drained a little each time you print so that you have to eventually replace it even if you don't print in color like me. The amount of ink in each cartridge is tiny. Ink is expensive. And the printer itself is so fragile. I accidentally dropped it once when I was moving it and the tray thing where you put the paper that feeds into the machine fell off and would not get put back in. I have to press it against the wall to keep the tray and paper in place, and it's still not a good solution as the paper slides away when it starts to print, making the paper go in incorrectly and causing the print job to get messed up. I have to hold down the paper each time to make sure it doesn't slide away.
I agree, Epson just isn't great when it comes to ink, I can't stand the thought that I can't print with needing every cartridge. No wonder the price is low. Didn't think about it until you reminded me of my experience with my current Epson.

Found a Lexar 16 gb microSDHC card at two different stores for $7.98 (056120196). It didn't even show up on Brickseek at the second store! I found it there by accident. Fast loading, great for emus...and by that, I mean those giant birds. ;)

I realize no one has posted recently and that this story will be highly ymmv, but I went by my local Target and found a copy of GOW III remastered in a clearance case for $7.98. The tag was also upside down on the case. so, I guess someone had accidentally put the game in one of the cases that was for Beyond Two Souls on PS3, but figured there would be no harm in taking it to register. The clerk rang it up for over $20, then noticed the tag. He said it probably shouldn't have been in the case, and that it was probably meant for the PS3 version. He then followed that up with "oh well, can't argue with the sticker." He then put in the code and it rang up for $4.48. Best deal I have had in ages.

I realize no one has posted recently and that this story will be highly ymmv, but I went by my local Target and found a copy of GOW III remastered in a clearance case for $7.98. The tag was also upside down on the case. so, I guess someone had accidentally put the game in one of the cases that was for Beyond Two Souls on PS3, but figured there would be no harm in taking it to register. The clerk rang it up for over $20, then noticed the tag. He said it probably shouldn't have been in the case, and that it was probably meant for the PS3 version. He then followed that up with "oh well, can't argue with the sticker." He then put in the code and it rang up for $4.48. Best deal I have had in ages.
my best deal was trying to return my fire emblem awakening bc of broken case. CS lady did the return and gave the game rite back to me. i was too surprised to walk like for 5 secs, then walked home w a free game

This doesn't make sense. Brickseeker showed the Sony blu ray player at $69 at several targets around me 3-5 days ago. Now it's full price everywhere. Brickseek must be inaccurate atm because 3 years of electronics work at target led me to believe clearance items are ever 'unclearanced'

Could be like the Roku refresh. They clearance out the old ones, and the new ones have the same DPCI. All the non-sold old ones get lumped in with the new ones.

This doesn't make sense. Brickseeker showed the Sony blu ray player at $69 at several targets around me 3-5 days ago. Now it's full price everywhere. Brickseek must be inaccurate atm because 3 years of electronics work at target led me to believe clearance items are ever 'unclearanced'
there's cycles or something, but there are items that were clearance that circle back to full price, it's weird. Just look at Lego sets and you'll see ones that have been clearanced out multiple times that are now full price.

What's possible and happens with products all the time is that there's new packaging but the same model is going to continue to be sold under the same DPCI. Last year this happened with a Roku where they continued to sell the same model with different packaging and clearanced it for a time.

I've seen it happen, quite often in fact as of late.

Not sure this is worth posting but I found a copy of Mario Kart DS, Target employee had to use the hand scanner but it came up as $17.48 so I picked it up.

It's unlikely but you might find one somewhere.

If anyone wants the DCPI I can post it this afternoon.

Not sure this is worth posting but I found a copy of Mario Kart DS, Target employee had to use the hand scanner but it came up as $17.48 so I picked it up.

It's unlikely but you might find one somewhere.

If anyone wants the DCPI I can post it this afternoon.
I think people would rather want the DPCI, which is 207-02-0145. All of my stores show that price but are OOS, thanks for the heads up.

all of those mario DS titles like Mariokart, NSMB, Mario 64 were on 50% clearance for ~$17.50 before Christmas and should have been removed from stores shortly after that. 

I know this is usually for game clearance, but for those of you out there with kids who love the paw patrol, the talking mission chase is clearanced out to $17.98(originally $60). The dpci is 087-08-0466. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.

Off topic but looks like my local Targets finally got their fake cash machine detector a 2 weeks ago. There sure has been a lot of scamming at Target lately.

So, all of those Tube Hero toys which seem to be YouTube action figures based on popular gaming YouTubers are on 70% off clearance. The prices seem to range from $2.46 to $4.48 for single figures, and $6.58 for the four figure gift pack.

Does anyone's store still have the limited/special edition whatever of :ps3: Final Fantasy X/X-2 dpci: 207-24-0560 There's a store on the other side of the state border that has 2 copies but no idea if they're just the regular version or limited version =/ I should've grabbed the :ps4: limited edition when I saw it but that version wasn't on sale before it went oos in this area grrr lol too bad i'm a cag haha... I'm guessing if I order from target.com now I'll get just the regular version too lol.

Does anyone's store still have the limited/special edition whatever of :ps3: Final Fantasy X/X-2 dpci: 207-24-0560 There's a store on the other side of the state border that has 2 copies but no idea if they're just the regular version or limited version =/ I should've grabbed the :ps4: limited edition when I saw it but that version wasn't on sale before it went oos in this area grrr lol too bad i'm a cag haha... I'm guessing if I order from target.com now I'll get just the regular version too lol.
PS4 version should be $15 at Walmart if you can find one.

I know this is usually for game clearance, but for those of you out there with kids who love the paw patrol, the talking mission chase is clearanced out to $17.98(originally $60). The dpci is 087-08-0466. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.
My daughter would love this, but only one store anywhere in the area is showing stock, and they are at $29.98.

Is the regular and standard edition under the same item # at Walmart tho for this specific game? I thought only Target had standard/limited versions of the same game under the same dpci hmm o_O
Why not just order a couple to few copies on target.com either sent directly to you or shipped to your nearest store, and see what you get? Worst case you just return or cancel the order if you don't get an L.E.

all of those mario DS titles like Mariokart, NSMB, Mario 64 were on 50% clearance for ~$17.50 before Christmas and should have been removed from stores shortly after that.
Anybody know the DCPI to Super Mario 64 DS? I bought it for my wife and then sold it when she stopped playing it and now she wants it back,

bread's done
Back