Target Clearance Thread XXII

Why not just order a couple to few copies on target.com either sent directly to you or shipped to your nearest store, and see what you get? Worst case you just return or cancel the order if you don't get an L.E.
Unfortunately there's only 1 Target in this whole county which is on the other end of where I live, the city next to my town in a different county has 3 Targets pretty far from each other & I work near none of them =( they're super anal & I hate making video game returns there, 1 of the stores opens every single returned game to make sure there's a disk still inside & rewrap them & slap on As Is (I suppose to prevent them ever going on clearance). And the last time I ordered more than 1 copy of a game at Target.com, they had a max limit of 3 iirc. Me returning multiple orders of 3 of the same game seems kinda weird haha.

Agreed it's a hassle, so perhaps just order 3 max shipped to the closest store, and when you get the email notification that they are ready for pickup, explain the situation to the guest services person that before you accept the order and tell them you would like to view the games to confirm they are the particular limited editiion. If all regular, refuse the order and have them cancel. Hell, if you only want a single LE and one ships, still have hem cancel the order and just sell one copy to you instead.

002-11-0798 - 9 cube organizer shelf in white 

I bought it for $12, but looks like it's $24 in a couple of Targets around me. 

A bunch of the outdoor lawn and garden stuff is 30-50% off too, plus and additional 10% off with Cartwheel.

002-11-0798 - 9 cube organizer shelf in white

I bought it for $12, but looks like it's $24 in a couple of Targets around me.

A bunch of the outdoor lawn and garden stuff is 30-50% off too, plus and additional 10% off with Cartwheel.
Trying to tell us we need to go outside? I do need some sun...

Yeah, not worth getting. It's an obvious price mistake and stores will (well, shouldn't) even honor the price since it isn't showing up in store for that price.

2 stores near me have 5+ of the Uncharted bundle listed at 49.99 and saleable on brickseek.  Probably not worth getting out of bed on a Sunday morning for the rejection though.

"I'm el hoardo and I managed to get 20," Just waiting for those posts. Seems like you'd have better luck buying a bunch of stuff and hoping that they don't see the price. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Called a store showing 13. They have two and are scanning at $349.99.
Check the Target App on your phone, the stores that have it in stock near me show 49.99 and you might be able to PM that. I doubt it would work since this was posted on SD hours ago but who knows.

I took a shot when they opened guy couldnt believe that was the price sold. Still refused to sell it to me though.

Technically it was meant to be $49.99 off the price of $399.99 but they had signs up saying the console was $49.99 . Several people have been successful but that was before corporate caught on.

edit: from SD

Eewy8b6.jpg

Didn't really miss anything. From what I've read hardly anyone was able to get one
I was going to jump on it because a store a few miles away from me has 7 still in stock, but that's what i figured. I hoped it would be like the Sears wii u deal where you could just go anywhere and they would price match it. I saw people buy 5 of them from best buy until they caught on. They were all gone within a few hours. I Wish i would have gotten one now.

I tried brickseek on it, there is 1 target has 1 "On Hand Qty" (but 0 Saleable Qty), what does that mean?
Means what it says. You aren't going to get this deal now since corporate caught the mistake early the morning of and other retailers are also aware.

Whole lot of board games on clearance. Machi Koro, X-Wing game, MTG game, Munchkin Oz, and more.

Lots of LEGO city stuff too.

Or just a ton of toys period.

Do you have the DCPI for Machi Koro?
087-10-1626 is to an expansion pack. I do not if there is on clearance or not. In fact, I know nothing about this game. I looked it up on Target's website because I was curious. My curiosity benefits you :)

P.S. There is another expansion pack for machi koro 087-10-1627...again, not sure of clearance status.

Thanks guys, already got the space shuttle spaceport for $30 via Walmart, and the big demo set for $27 I think it was back when a couple of Targets cleared them earlier.  I'll keep an eye out.

Here are most of the Lego sets I saw on clearance. No major price cuts for now. How often do they lower the price of clearance items?

City series- 60074, 60076, 60047, 60080, 60071, 60073

Star Wars- 75196

Technic- 42037

Here are most of the Lego sets I saw on clearance. No major price cuts for now. How often do they lower the price of clearance items?

City series- 60074, 60076, 60047, 60080, 60071, 60073

Star Wars- 75196

Technic- 42037
Lego usually doesn't last because even a 20% cut gives enough room for flippers to grab, sit, and extort later at christmas

Speaking of LEGOs, anybody know out of say 100% of all LEGO products recently produced, what percent of them will go out of print and have higher-than-MSRP demand? I've bought lots of LEGOs on clearance and while the prices were great, with all at least 70% off, the online prices for them are bleak. More than what I paid, but not by much. Just want to know if it's worth continuing to invest in.

You can read up on the investing side of things at www.brickpicker.com.

What sets are you buying? Typically, Lego original themes don't do very well in the secondary market except for the exclusives like the modular buildings. It also seems a lot more people have started buying sets for investing so the market might be getting saturated.

The great thing though is that if you don't sell them, you got a great deal on bricks you can use to build!

Speaking of LEGOs, anybody know out of say 100% of all LEGO products recently produced, what percent of them will go out of print and have higher-than-MSRP demand? I've bought lots of LEGOs on clearance and while the prices were great, with all at least 70% off, the online prices for them are bleak. More than what I paid, but not by much. Just want to know if it's worth continuing to invest in.
technically, all lego sets go out of print. most sets are only available for one season. for investment purposes, the modular buildings as suggested above or star wars was usually a safe bet. star wars because you have both the lego and star wars collectors. but its like any other similar investment, you take a gamble. imo many of the old star wars sets go at a premium because they had more pieces and were larger than compared to the same sets today. you also risk new sets eclipsing the old ones, the original batman sets were expensive but when the new dc sets came out those took a dip, not sure if they went back up. sometimes its just a rare figure in the set that commands the premium price. my son has thousands of dollars worth of lego and I've sold a few sets he never opened at a profit but it never seemed practical to me because of the size of the sets. the lego collectors would probably want to open the boxes, the star wars collectors will be more cautious about condition of the box because they might not open it so scuffs, scratches and creases would lower value to them.

Found a Seagate 2tb external hard drive (official xbox edition) for $70 debating on going back for it already have a 1tb hooked up.

Found a Seagate 2tb external hard drive (official xbox edition) for $70 debating on going back for it already have a 1tb hooked up.
That's not too bad. I would definitely scoop it up. I have a 1TB external hooked up, and I constantly have to delete the free games because they get downloaded instantly.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the 20th Anniversary Gold headset is the same dpci as the normal gold headset? My store has one left and if it is the same dpci I can price match to the target website for cheaper.

bread's done
Back