Target Clearance Thread XXII

Depends on what they feel like. Sometimes they'll offer you the last selling price, sometimes they'll make a price up, sometimes they'll refuse to sell it to you. Luck of the draw and who you deal with.
Exactly. Last time I had something ring up like this, the rep in electronics offered me 90% off the original price.

Saw trap team and swap force starter packs for 70% off.

Also saw rock band 4 band bundles are now $170 (not clearance though)

Exactly. Last time I had something ring up like this, the rep in electronics offered me 90% off the original price.
Well aren't you a lucky so and so.

I like when I find out if the system seasonal clearance from the previous holiday and the current holiday is 90% off and they won't go over 50%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't remember if the person who waited the Machi Koro DPCI ever got it but I remembered to snap a picture of it while I was there today: 087-10-0429

Has anyone found this in stores today's? I can't find it on brickseek or fyndly. It's not even giving me an NA. It just doesn't come up at all. The search worked yesterday though
Considering I saw at least six copies at each of the five stores I was at the last two days it's probably still there. Has only been clearance for two or three weeks so not likely salvaged.

Just stopped in to check clearance (nothing but a ps4 swap force set for $13.xx) and pick up a Steam card. Dude cashing me out mentions, "I don't know if other stores have told you yet, but when we have sales like buy two, get three free or whatever, we're not allowed to sell mass quantities anymore. I'm just letting you know." I was a bit taken back. I am the type of person that'll grab anything if it's cheap, but I rarely grab more than two copies of anything and it's usually just one. So I don't know if he was saying if I wanted to get 20 different games I'd be denied or if I wanted more than 1 copy of a single game I'd be denied. Don't know what "mass quantities" entails.
Any one else get this warning? Seems fairly dumb to me. I totally understand (and encourage!) limiting people on sale items or new releases of hotly anticipated collectibles. But if you're clearing out old shit, what does it matter? I thought the point was to get things gone. It's weird.

Just stopped in to check clearance (nothing but a ps4 swap force set for $13.xx) and pick up a Steam card. Dude cashing me out mentions, "I don't know if other stores have told you yet, but when we have sales like buy two, get three free or whatever, we're not allowed to sell mass quantities anymore. I'm just letting you know." I was a bit taken back. I am the type of person that'll grab anything if it's cheap, but I rarely grab more than two copies of anything and it's usually just one. So I don't know if he was saying if I wanted to get 20 different games I'd be denied or if I wanted more than 1 copy of a single game I'd be denied. Don't know what "mass quantities" entails.
Any one else get this warning? Seems fairly dumb to me. I totally understand (and encourage!) limiting people on sale items or new releases of hotly anticipated collectibles. But if you're clearing out old shit, what does it matter? I thought the point was to get things gone. It's weird.
I had one store try telling me that a while back, and I asked for a manager and pointed out to her that all of it was NCF and all of it was in the back room and she sold it to me anyways.

HP 14" Laptop 056-01-0164
$140 (30%)

HP 11" Laptop 056-01-0162
$140 (30%)

Hp 13.3" Laptop 056-01-0163
160.98 (30%)

HP 14" Laptop 056-01-0164
$140 (30%)

HP 11" Laptop 056-01-0162
$140 (30%)

Hp 13.3" Laptop 056-01-0163
160.98 (30%)
Those are surprisingly decently built but don't expect to do any more than check your email on them and it struggle to do that at times. Had one for a short bit before returning it and it's too bad it's not a tad more capable because I really liked the build and design.

I could see it being some silly retail requirement - Since Target isn't a supplier to other stores on paper, that they need to limit the amount of any single item being sold because it could be flipped to retail somewhere else.

Not saying that's definitely the case, and I'm not interested enough to look further into it - But considering how many other whacked out laws and regulations there are, it wouldn't surprise me.

SUPER-HARD to find, but if you do, it's a great score.

Seagate Portable 2TB Hard Drive for XBOX - Green (STEA2000403)

DPCI: 056-02-0197

MSRP: $99.99---- Clearance Price $29.98

Picked up a pair of X-Wing Miniatures starter sets for 70% off. As much as the add-on ships cost I figured that was cheaper then buying some individual ones to have more ships to play with at once.

What happens if you buy something but return it after it drops to clearance price? Is it still in the POS as the clearance price if I wanted to return and rebuy?

What happens if you buy something but return it after it drops to clearance price? Is it still in the POS as the clearance price if I wanted to return and rebuy?
Find a Target that will let you do a return/rebuy and you will also find the City of Gold, El Dorado. At least in my experience, I've been shot down every time I try a return/rebuy.

Find a Target that will let you do a return/rebuy and you will also find the City of Gold, El Dorado. At least in my experience, I've been shot down every time I try a return/rebuy.
Joke's on you, I found it already and I only needed to do a google search for it.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/05/15/ruins-lost-city-may-lurk-deep-in-honduras-rain-forest.html

Seriously though, you're post made me lol, then google search, then learn about 10 more famous lost cities. Thanks a lot for making me learn! :dunce:

Don't get out much...do you?
I own this thing called a smartphone. I been waiting for a nobody to ask me that.
Edit - I somehow messed up and that response you quoted was for something entirely different (was meant for the GS trade thread).

I own this thing called a smartphone. I been waiting for a nobody to ask me that.
Edit - I somehow messed up and that response you quoted was for something entirely different (was meant for the GS trade thread).
A nobody? That implies you're something different. Sorry (not really) to disappoint you).

bread's done
Back