Target Clearance Thread XXII

stacks of Madden 15 (both regular and Ultimate Edition) made it to my Target clearance endcap, $20.98 a pop.

207-34-2015 (both editions share DPCI)

Not sure how are they suppose to unload these with price like this

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Caveat emptor, Toy Soldiers War Chest is horrifically broken--you have to set your PS4's date to 8/1/2015 just to keep the game from freezing at the main menu upon startup, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Picked up a pair of X-Wing Miniatures starter sets for 70% off. As much as the add-on ships cost I figured that was cheaper then buying some individual ones to have more ships to play with at once.
Do you have the DPCI on this? I checked my closest store and there weren't any left, wanna see if any of the others have it before I venture out.

I saw a lot of toy clearance today. Some things were hitting 70% off

Machi Koro 087-10-0429 was $8.98

Fool the frog game 087-10-1916 $5.9

Lego Cretor Power Jet      204-00-1116       $34.98 50% off

Leap frog TV Frozen Arrendeles festival 204-04-1365 $5.98

A lot of peanuts toys and miles from tomorrow land were 70%. I did not note dpci

Yeah, on the last Thursday in July Target always does their toy clearance to clear out space for the holiday swag on the way. Lots of things hit 50% and 70% off. Worth heading out today if you can.

I saw a lot of toy clearance today. Some things were hitting 70% off

Machi Koro 087-10-0429 was $8.98

Fool the frog game 087-10-1916 $5.9

Lego Cretor Power Jet 204-00-1116 $34.98 50% off

Leap frog TV Frozen Arrendeles festival 204-04-1365 $5.98

A lot of peanuts toys and miles from tomorrow land were 70%. I did not note dpci
Thanks, picked up Machi Koro. Been meaning to try that out.

There also were a lot of other board games and such at 70% off but nothing else really caught my eye.

Got my first group of Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse sets at $104.98 each, DPCI 204-00-0094. Only one store out of 100 had it clearance priced...

[attachment=23089:image.jpeg]

Lucky bastard. I got the space shuttle set for 70% off which is the best LEGO deal I've ever gotten. Though I actually wanted the demolition site set more and that sold out here.

Got my first group of Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse sets at $104.98 each, DPCI 204-00-0094. Only one store out of 100 had it clearance priced...

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
?? Where in Southern California since all of them are showing full priced?

And he also lives in magical fairyland where these crazy sets that are only stocked at that one store actually make it to 70%. I kind of don't believe that he even exists and is the Matrix trolling us.

You wouldnt pick them all up for that price? Stop being salty.
Me personally, I wouldn't buy them all. But that's because I don't know how to unload them quickly to keep the cash flowing. Other than craigslist and eBay, I don't have a buyer or buyers for Legos.

Karkyco has been doing this for a while now so I'm sure he eats well on a pickup like that. Otherwise he will probably be making a living doing something else.

Lmao. Another reseller strikes again. Buying up the entire inventory.
I certainly didn't pick them all up. Still available for order online, and unlike virtually every other Lego set there is (or was) no limit of 3 on this one, no limit I could find outside of exceeding credit card limits.

They're not MSRP at every SoCal location, lakers714.

I make a very good living "doing something else". This is just a pastime diversion for me, and all of the sets were claimed/accounted for - no reselling here (outside of spreading the wealth to close friends at cost). 3 are gifts and the rest are for friends, colleagues and associates.

Flashback of the story a few years ago about a guy in Cupertino who had a job at Apple or some other tech company and for shits and giggles would go into Target with printed barcodes and basically steal Lego stuff at a third of the cost .,. until he got caught. 😜

Yep I remember that story.  Although unlike that guy, I'm paying precisely what the actual item rings up for in the actual store's system.  I.e. an actual, legitimate exchange of legal tender for goods.

But you also had to order all those Ghostbuster sets and get them shipped to you or to Target because that's not a set that any Target regularly stocks in store. I admire the boldness you've always shown in exploiting Target's price adjustment clearance loophole, but it's still kind of closer to a scam than not a scam 😉. But you do pull off some of the best Lego prices on the site, so it's impressive nonetheless.

Flashback of the story a few years ago about a guy in Cupertino who had a job at Apple or some other tech company and for shits and giggles would go into Target with printed barcodes and basically steal Lego stuff at a third of the cost .,. until he got caught.
What happened to that guy then?

But you also had to order all those Ghostbuster sets and get them shipped to you or to Target because that's not a set that any Target regularly stocks in store. I admire the boldness you've always shown in exploiting Target's price adjustment clearance loophole, but it's still kind of closer to a scam than not a scam . But you do pull off some of the best Lego prices on the site, so it's impressive nonetheless.
Absolutely no return/rebuy here in this instance or recently. In fact, I haven't performed that particular trick or loophole in at least a year, possibly 2 years now. That one was never worth the risk to reward on getting denied, particularly as it became common knowledge both here and amongst the Target employees/corporate.

I certainly didn't pick them all up. Still available for order online, and unlike virtually every other Lego set there is (or was) no limit of 3 on this one, no limit I could find outside of exceeding credit card limits.

They're not MSRP at every SoCal location, lakers714.

I make a very good living "doing something else". This is just a pastime diversion for me, and all of the sets were claimed/accounted for - no reselling here (outside of spreading the wealth to close friends at cost). 3 are gifts and the rest are for friends, colleagues and associates.
Lol. That's what all resellers say. "I'm getting these for friends". The fact that in the initial post you said "Got my first group of Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse sets" implies that you are going for more as you used the words "my first group". I work at Target and I see this reasoning all the time when I start limiting obvious resellers. "Oh, they"re for friends" or "they're gifts". LMAO.

I worked at a lot of places. If another worker would give me a lego set I would probably avoid that guy for good. Extremely creepy.

Also...he is obviously reselling them. Who gives toys to their 'colleagues' or 'associates'? Who even says that? Lol!!!

No offense Karkyco, but my biggest issue is that no Target actually carries a set that expensive in stores regularly, so how did you acquire so many? I just don't buy that you weren't engineering this whole thing behind the scenes 😉.

Do you tuck your cock behind your waist band so the customer doesn't see you pitching a tent during your power trip?
Lmfao. Power trip? It's not a power trip. It's called consideration. I'd rather see someone get one for themselves then a reseller buy up an entire inventory. What's the point of having this "community" here if every time we post a deal, some reseller comes in and buys the entire inventory up?

I found a repackaged copy of The Evil: Within for 360 tonight for $10.51. It isn't on clearance. that was just the price for that one copy. The thing is that it was opened, but it still had the slipcover and the inserts with the DLC code on it. The associate also let me check out the disc before he sold it to me. The disc was pristine. Since I'm trying to pick up as many of the late releases for the 360 as possible, I figured it was a good deal, although the associate noted on the receipt that I can exchange it for a sealed new copy if it doesn't work which I might do anyway. Has anyone else seen an opened new game for sale at Target before?

Lol. That's what all resellers say. "I'm getting these for friends". The fact that in the initial post you said "Got my first group of Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse sets" implies that you are going for more as you used the words "my first group". I work at Target and I see this reasoning all the time when I start limiting obvious resellers. "Oh, they"re for friends" or "they're gifts". LMAO.
He's contributed a lot more lately than you have, even though you're on the inside...

I know the secret, but I'll only sell you the answer... The cost is one Lego Ghostbusters FireHouse Headquarters, and no, shut your mouth, this is definitely NOT a pyramid scheme.  Now, you just recruit 2 members who want to find the secret from you and you charge them 1 Firehouse each - see?? you get 2 Firehouses!  I get 1 Firehouse.  WE ALL WIN!

I did get the Star Wars Black Series 6" $150 Tie Fighter for like $36 from Target.   That was a good deal!

EDIT - I forgot to say that I knew a dude who somehow knew how to get UPC bar codes and went into Home Depot and would like put his cheap copper wiring UPC over their super expensive copper wiring and use the self checkout (I have no idea what specific stuff he bought, but that's the gist).  He would pay like 1/10th of the already cheap Home Depot prices.

What he failed to realize is that there are cameras at every checkout and they watch you do every transaction.   SO it worked for a while, and then it didn't anymore.   He's been in jail for like 3 or 4 years now - I lost track.  His wife, so I hear, is f'ing somebody else in the house he paid for (not with dirty Home Depot money, either!).   I try not to hang around people who know people who go to jail, because I don't want to go to jail.  Good Times.

I try not to hang around people who know people who go to jail, because I don't want to go to jail. Good Times.
Anyone should at least try to be a positive influence if all possible. I rather that then see someone snap and commit mass murder. But wait, guess that is the point of leaving certain people alone, people want job security.

bread's done
Back