Target Clearance Thread XXII

Thanks for all the feedback. I skipped the XBOX 360 but this looks like a good deal and games are pretty inexpensive too
For the price? Yeah easily worth it. They are moving with BC at a snails pace, and Kinect games (lol) and some licensed games will just never be BC with the X1. You can also play a select amount of original XBox games (50% of the library?) on the 360 via BC as well.

Went to check for Alien Isolation and The Evil Within.

They had Alien but not the The Evil Within. Didn't buy Alien because it wasn't $5.98 :/ bummer

Slightly OT but I bought Alien: Isolation Nostromo Edition PS4 for 8.99. It said preowned but was sealed. The DLC was not redeemed and the disc was mint with no scratches but the preowned sticker is under the seal, stuck to the case. The seal looks like the Y type factory seal. Just curious does anyone know if these were display games of some sort or the disc was cleaned? I'm always hesitate to buy used games (bad experiences with GameStop) but this experience was so great. I'm wondering if it's a typical Target experience because I might buy more preowned from them especially if I get Day 1 DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
So prices went down today but really nothing special

Borderlands Pre Sequel PS3 $7.48 207-24-1065
Mighty No. 9 Wii U $14.98 207-30-0099
Xenoblade Chronicles X Wii U $29.98 207-30-0052
Bayonetta Wii U Single Disc $14.98 207-30-0102
Just Dance Disney 2 Wii U $9.98 207-30-1322
The Evil Within Xbox One $9.98 207-32-1043
The Evil Within PS4 $9.98 207-34-1043
Shape Up Xbox One $9.98 207-32-0019
Alien Isolation Nostromo Edition Xbox 360 $5.98 207-22-1058
DeadRising 2 / Devil May Cry 4 double pack PS3 $17.48 207-24-2003
The Evil Within Xbox 360 $7.48 207-22-1043
Escape Dead Island PS3 $14.98 207-24-1091
Crimes and Punishments Sherlock Holmes PS4 $14.98 207-34-0112
Xbox One Wireless Controller with Play and Charge Kit $52.48 207-00-0380
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Xbox One $27.98 207-32-0119

So prices went down today but really nothing special
Borderlands Pre Sequel PS3 $7.48 207-24-1065
Mighty No. 9 Wii U $14.98 207-30-0099
Xenoblade Chronicles X Wii U $29.98 207-30-0052
Bayonetta Wii U Single Disc $14.98 207-30-0102
Just Dance Disney 2 Wii U $9.98 207-30-1322
The Evil Within Xbox One $9.98 207-32-1043
The Evil Within PS4 $9.98 207-34-1043
Shape Up Xbox One $9.98 207-32-0019
Alien Isolation Nostromo Edition Xbox 360 $5.98 207-22-1058
DeadRising 2 / Devil May Cry 4 double pack PS3 $17.48 207-24-2003
The Evil Within Xbox 360 $7.48 207-22-1043
Escape Dead Island PS3 $14.98 207-24-1091
Crimes and Punishments Sherlock Holmes PS4 $14.98 207-34-0112
Xbox One Wireless Controller with Play and Charge Kit $52.48 207-00-0380
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Xbox One $27.98 207-32-0119
Unfortunately they've been sitting at those prices for over 2 weeks now. I grabbed hyrule warriors yesterday because of the extra 10% off. I was debating on mighty no. 9 but figured I'd wait to get it on Xbox at sometime during a sale.

Unfortunately they've been sitting at those prices for over 2 weeks now. I grabbed hyrule warriors yesterday because of the extra 10% off. I was debating on mighty no. 9 but figured I'd wait to get it on Xbox at sometime during a sale.
I'm over the East Coast and my store seems to be slow dropping prices. I saw them dropping the prices today and still didn't see anything special when they were finished.

Picked up the new Kirby amiibo for $6.48 today though I just realized I probably could've waited for it to hit 70% off as they had several left.

My local target has *all* Splatoon Amiibos marked 50% clearance.

Also snagged Xenoblade Chronicles X for $30

CrJ9rraUkAA0rUB.jpg

Hey guys, im new but I just walked out with a Covert Forces 3.5mm Xbox one controller for 50% off at 32.48

207 00 0081

Found a store that had 6 of them according to Brickseek. Of course none were on the floor. Asked a employee to check stock and he said it shows them having them just not where. Basically told me I was s.o.o.l.

By the way, hate the newest refresh of the electronics department. Games being away that far from the registered blows.

So are the covert forces edition controllers junk? Found 1 at another Target at Lunchtime (ironically Brickseek said they had 3, but only 1 was on the floor, this after striking out on the store that allegedly had 6 but none last night)...

I've had the Armed Forces one since it launched and had no problems...

So Xenoblade was showing $17.98 and the Splatoon 3-pack was at $10.48 on Brickseek at this one store, but they both scanned at the old prices. I guess they just haven't updated yet?

So Xenoblade was showing $17.98 and the Splatoon 3-pack was at $10.48 on Brickseek at this one store, but they both scanned at the old prices. I guess they just haven't updated yet?
You are correct. They should be that price in store this coming Monday, provided that store's pricing team does their job (and any are left)

So are the covert forces edition controllers junk? Found 1 at another Target at Lunchtime (ironically Brickseek said they had 3, but only 1 was on the floor, this after striking out on the store that allegedly had 6 but none last night)...

I've had the Armed Forces one since it launched and had no problems...
I think it's just a case of out with the old, in with the new. I'm not a 100% sure, but I believe that one has the old headphone plug, and it lacks Bluetooth just like all the other One controllers prior to the Slim Xbox One.

You are correct. They should be that price in store this coming Monday, provided that store's pricing team does their job (and any are left)
Interesting. So brickseek will update before the store actually updates their prices? Is that universal or YMMV? The prices have dropped at my store per brickseek but I dont want to drive to Target and have them open the plastic prisons unless I am actually going to buy. Thanks.

Xbox One controller plus play and charge kit
207-00-0380

Nikon d3300 18-55mm kit
056-10-1039

Thanks for the head's up on the Target exclusive Oregon Trail card game.  Extremely few left in SoCal according to the DPCI inventory checking sites.  $10.99 is worth a gamble on it.

Its DPCI is 087-10-2911 BTW

To avoid missing out on the game at the lower price, I would go ahead and buy it at the current price and then come back and do a price adjustment when you are certain that the price has dropped in-store.

So all targets price change on Monday? None of them would have updated there prices today?
I always thought it was Wednesday, but I imagine the day of the week varies by store. Also, double-check the price adjustment window on your receipt because it isn't as long as the return window.

To avoid missing out on the game at the lower price, I would go ahead and buy it at the current price and then come back and do a price adjustment when you are certain that the price has dropped in-store.
Unless something has changed, it was against policy to do this when I worked at Target. YMMV.

Unless something has changed, it was against policy to do this when I worked at Target.
To adjust prices in general, or specifically for items on clearance? If the latter then you are probably right, but I neglect to mention that fact when I'm doing an adjustment. ;)

To adjust prices in general, or specifically for items on clearance? If the latter then you are probably right, but I neglect to mention that fact when I'm doing an adjustment. ;)
If you have the app, go in store and get on their wifi. It should show the new price. YMMV on getting them to adjust to that though.

If you have the app, go in store and get on their wifi. It should show the new price. YMMV on getting them to adjust to that though.
not really, I've had instances at 2 stores where both app (while on Red wifi) and in-store scanner showed higher price than price reported by Brickseek.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

The new prices/price changes for the week across all items, all departments is pushed out every week on Wednesdays.  Meaning, when you wake up on Wednesday and check the pricing for a particular DPCI or DPCIs on the various price and inventory checking sites like brickseek, if the price(s) has/have not changed then they will not change in the system until next Wednesday at the earliest.  IF they have changed, that still does not mean those new prices will be active immediately in that/those particular store(s).

These new prices aren't "live" in stores until the pricing team at those particular stores goes through that particular department and scans/accepts the new pricing. They handle different departments on different days of the week. It follows a rough schedule that isn't necessarily uniform across all stores. Most stores' pricing teams hit electronics on Mondays however again this is ymmv and varies store to store and week to week.  Sometimes and some stores they might hit it early such as Sunday or even Saturday or Friday, sometimes they may hit it later in the week or skip a week or more.

One suggestion (though it goes against CAG rule #1) is to call the store and ask for a price check on the DPCI you are following.  

yeah if your store likes to deny, the app prices will mean nothing to them. It's all about their oh so holy tablet prices lol

Called a store to verify brickseeks price. I guess it hasn't updated to the new price drop on those Wii U clearance games. Calling Monday to check the price again than heading over to grab them. I think $18 is the lowest it'll be for Hyrule Warriors (70% off) too.

bread's done
Back