Target Clearance Thread XXII

Called a store to verify brickseeks price. I guess it hasn't updated to the new price drop on those Wii U clearance games. Calling Monday to check the price again than heading over to grab them. I think $18 is the lowest it'll be for Hyrule Warriors (70% off) too.
Goodluck getting it. It shows in stock at tons of stores I went to and they were no where to be found. I know your in so cal so your going to have the same problem as me. I went to 5 targets before I actually found it and the was when it was $27.98.

Goodluck getting it. It shows in stock at tons of stores I went to and they were no where to be found. I know your in so cal so your going to have the same problem as me. I went to 5 targets before I actually found it and the was when it was $27.98.
You're doing it wrong. For all that driving and time wasted you might as well have paid MSRP.

Here's my question, my store says it has 1 and should be $17.98 when Monday hits and they do electronics clearance. I was at the store shopping for something else and I looked to see what it was currently marked at, but I couldn't find it in the case at all (whether it's behind some random game I couldn't tell). So come Monday does the price go into effect or do they not process it if they can't find it?

Found the last copy of Bayo2 at a Target about 30m away. Bayo2 was showing as $8.98 on brickseek, but still marked/rang up @ ~$15. Not a huge problem, would rather have it for certain than wait for the price update monday and MAYBE still be able to get it.

Also picked up Rodea for $9.xx simply because....people seemed to be interested in it in this thread? IDK, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those damn Nintendo Selects copies of Wind Waker HD are everywhere but I've lost hope of finding a regular version.

I went to a store with an $8.98 Brickseek-priced Bayonetta 2 which rang up at $14.99, but the employee was nice enough to adjust it for me. Is this common practice or did I just get a lenient worker?

Those damn Nintendo Selects copies of Wind Waker HD are everywhere but I've lost hope of finding a regular version.

I went to a store with an $8.98 Brickseek-priced Bayonetta 2 which rang up at $14.99, but the employee was nice enough to adjust it for me. Is this common practice or did I just get a lenient worker?
You got lucky. Most are too scared to price adjust without checking prices on their stores' iPads.

Just depends on the employee. One had lowered the price on a clearance printer since the box was a little messed up but they made a new clearance sticker when they did that. Another trip I had a game price adjusted because brickseek was showing the price a little lower. She didn't mind since it wasn't a huge difference. (ex. $38.99 vs $14.99 for the $8.98 price , they probably wouldn't consider price adjusting if it were $38.99).

saw dead island definitive collection for xbox one (207320168) on clearance for $27.98, not that great but i found it strange that it was already on clearance. did get toy soldiers on ps4 for $5.98 though.

saw dead island definitive collection for xbox one (207320168) on clearance for $27.98, not that great but i found it strange that it was already on clearance. did get toy soldiers on ps4 for $5.98 though.
Thanks for that. Sadly none in my state have it on clearance.

Was up at my local Target for groceries and stopped over to the game section to check prices. Xeno was marked at $29 and Bayo was $15 so I asked the clerk to scan them to see what they rang up as. He gave me a puzzled look and did it anyway. I showed him my phone with the items pulled up at the new price and he said pricing team will be through on Monday and to try picking them up after. 

Bayo and MN9 were both marked down 70% at my closest store. Hyrule was still only ringing up at 50%.  Kind of weird that the pricing team would put new stickers on 2 of the clearance games in the prisons without dropping the others (Hyrule, Xeno Lego Batman).

Stopped by the one local that still has Hyrule Warriors, it still scanned at 28.

Went back to my local Target today and everything was marked down to match Brickseek prices. Picked up the last Xeno X there but pretty much everything else was cleaned out. 

Went back to my local Target today and everything was marked down to match Brickseek prices. Picked up the last Xeno X there but pretty much everything else was cleaned out.
Same in my area. There were roughly 8 copies out there, and now there's like two. I would pick up a second copy, but I bought one for my GF a copy during a BBY sale. She hardly plays it, but if I want to play it, I could just use her copy.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Grabbed Xenoblade for $17.98 in South Dayton, they still had a few copies left. They also had Mighty No. 9 and Bayonetta 2 in stock for $8.98. Hyrule Warriors was still stickered at $29.xx.

Picked up bayo, xenoblade, mighty, and rodea all for $42 out the door. Hurdle was still $29.99 even though brickseek says it's supposed to be $17.98. Oh well

Just came back from target in Tulare California I got hyrule. Xeno and bayo and there's still 1 more xenoblade and 4 more bayonettas, hyrule is done.

I also saw alien isolation for 5.98 and some vita 2000 screen protectors for 5 bucks.

Lucked out big time and got the last Splatoon 3-pack my store had for $10.48 (they had 4 when I checked last week). Thought I had struck out but luckily there was one just sitting on an end cap.

Also picked up Ryu for $3.88 because that's too cheap to pass up.

I grabbed Hyrule Warriors for $17.98 at my Target today. I got the last copy, but they also had some Lego Batman game and Bayonetta 2 (both WiiU) for $8.98. Brickseek shows Xenoblade and Hyrule Warriors at $17.98 everywhere around me. Ryu amiibo was $6.48 but it's $3.88 an hour away.

Target seems to really want to dump this set of clearance, I guess.

I picked up Dead Island Definitive for Xbox One for $19.98 tonight. They had 3 copies on clearance. DPCI 207-32-0168

Saw Far Cry 4 Complete Edition mixed in with regular copies today, all tagged as $14.98 with the regular version DCPI.

YMMV if you encounter a store stupid or lazy enough to do that, but if you do they should honor the sticker. (this store in particular had them all in the plastic prison)

Was it marked as is or repacked? The Xbox One and PS4 copies - 207-34-0168 showed up full price for me.

nope, original packaging & a clearance sticker. And they had all 3 copies they had on clearance. I checked brickseek and for some reason it's the only store in the area that has that price.

nope, original packaging & a clearance sticker. And they had all 3 copies they had on clearance. I checked brickseek and for some reason it's the only store in the area that has that price.
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Local target had 1 Hyrule for $17.98, which I grabbed, and still about 20 Xenoblade. Also a bunch of ps4 and X1 Terraria for $9.98. AND NOW THAT THE CARTWHEEL SALE IS OVER THEY FINALLY FIND THAT ONE 500GB FORZA HORIZON 2 360 BUNDLE AND PUT IT OUT ON THE FLOOR. I could have had it for $80😖.

bread's done
Back