Target Clearance Thread XXII

Thanks Target! I had to buy them all at that discount. :whee:

attachicon.gif
photo (2).JPG
lol. I seen stuff that is $0.15 off on clearance, but that takes the cake

For anyone that can get it for $60 is a great deal. Kinda shock to hear some getting the 12gb for $60 and the 500gb model for $80. The $99 is still a great deal and mostly wont make it to the $60/$80 mark. For anyone thinking oh its old, etc. Here is the reasons why to still get it.

Best Blu Ray player
Why is the ps3 the best blu ray player?

Very lucky! My local Target had a good amount of XB1 and PS4 games for 80% - 85% off. They were older games though. Got :ps3: The Evil Within for $2.24 (207-24-1043). Just checked the inventory for it and no store in 100 miles has it nor do they have it for that price but maybe others can find it for just as much.

Also got another PS3 12GB for $59.98. It was the Special Purchase version and they actually had about 10 CoD Ghost. Went to checkout and CoD didn't ring up free. Inquired about it though I didn't actually care to get it. Manager said it's fine and gave it to me for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you guys do the trick where they type the dpci on the tablet at customer service and it shows the lower brickseek price at that store? I just tried and the tablet showed it was no longer on the website, so didn't show the lower price.

Very lucky! My local Target had a good amount of XB1 and PS4 games for 80% - 85% off. They were older games though. Got :ps3: The Evil Within for $2.24 (207-24-1043). Just checked the inventory for it and no store in 100 miles has it nor do they have it for that price but maybe others can find it for just as much.

Also got another PS3 12GB for $59.98. It was the Special Purchase version and they actually had about 10 CoD Ghost. Went to checkout and CoD didn't ring up free. Inquired about it though I didn't actually care to get it. Manager said it's fine and gave it to me for free.
During the cartwheel promo, people were cleaning out stores.

There is a PS3 move set with the goldeneye 007 game for $52 at the target I visited. It has the move controller, navigation controller, PS3 camera, gun peripheral and game. If it was $30 or cheaper it would be worth it considering the PS4 move controllers are $50 each.

Did the Gift Card thing on Groupon on my Account and my GF's.

They just deleted both of our accounts, locked the emails, and refunded/deleted the Gift Cards.

Well this is new. I had a list of all the stores I wanted to go to for when the prices update to 75% off. Decided to check to see if the price dropped today. Called some stores and was told the price is still at 50% off, problem is the stores I had on my list were sold out now. I guess after Church people went to Target, saw cheap consoles on sale and snatched them up... that or another reseller(s) found them and cleared stock. Not even mad, my fault for being late about it.

I end up driving to the few stores that did say they still had it and bought them at the 50% off price.

If you have some in your area, go and get them now because you'll probably have the same problem I had.

Also, wait a month or so and fans should be at 75% off (at 50% now). Stock up for summer if you have the space for it. Be sure to check your lcoal Goodwills too. I stopped by one and they have some Target fans for $10 (that are normally $30).

TBH i hate scalpers and if i see it ill call u out so if you are in florida beware. Target wont sell if they know you are trying to resell. And yes i am a bad ass.

TBH i hate scalpers and if i see it ill call u out so if you are in florida beware. Target wont sell if they know you are trying to resell. And yes i am a bad ass.
They have the right to deny any sale for any reason including because someone is a reseller but it isn't against their policy to sell to resellers. I've never had an issue though. Most stores see I'm willing to buy a lot and are glad to sell me large quantities in order to make their numbers / clear inventory space. But those damn resellers are always spending money and "taking" products from others so I see your point. The nerve of them right. But than again, I don't scalp. I just resell. And I have been to FL and bought products to sell. Never had an issue.

https://consumerist.com/2015/05/26/target-clarifies-they-reserve-the-right-to-ban-resellers/

Back on topic, here are some YMMV deals to look out for.

Playstation TV $55 (currently lower online but will drop to 75% in store).

207-19-0400

Playstation TV Bundle $50 (PS3 Controller and LEGO Movie The Game)

207-19-0401

Dyson AM10 Humidifier $149.98 (normally $499.99)

085-18-0110

Roku 2 4210R $34.98

008-06-1507

Roku 3 4230R $49.98

008-06-1500

Waiting for that PS TV Bundle to drop to the $30-$40 range. Still a decent amount in my area, but also still going for $70. How soon I wonder until we see that drop.

that ps tv bundle is showing at $50 at my local target, only 3 of them in stock, last time i was there i saw an online only version that was marked down, wonder if that one would be marked down even further because of the price drop.

My local Target has 2 of those Beats headphones, brickseek is showing $89.99 for that store but it's still ringing up as $299.99 in store, not even the $149.99 price

No special finds for me today. Did get State of Decay Year One Survival Edition Xbox One for $8.98 DPCI # 207-32-0039. Saw Cabelas African Adventures PS4 at $27.98 DPCI # 207-34-0124 and Escape Dead Island 360 for $5.98 DPCI # 207-22-1091.

My local target is showing 2 of the $60 12GB PS3 but they are nowhere to be found on the sale floor. I scoured the store thinking maybe someone hid one of them but came up empty. I finally resorted to asking two employees who confirmed that 2 are showing in inventory and it is impossible they would be in the back and refused to look. Thinking about going to guest services later today.

My local Target has 2 of those Beats headphones, brickseek is showing $89.99 for that store but it's still ringing up as $299.99 in store, not even the $149.99 price
Target app may bring up the lower price you saw on Brickseek. You could try bring that up to GS to see if they would honor the lower price shown on Target app.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

So I managed to snag the last $60 PS3 at this Target. I was going to bring up the free CoD Ghost, but the clerk acting out as a jr detective, he questioning why the clearance sticker still $140 but would ring up $60 instead. Manager let it slide since their last one anyway.

Even though it is locked behind a glass case, box looks a little rough. It is sealed by a piece of rectangular tape. I'm unsure whether if this is a returned unit or what. Can any one who bought the 12gb chime in on how their unit was sealed?

So I managed to snag the last $60 PS3 at this Target. I was going to bring up the free CoD Ghost, but the clerk acting out as a jr detective, he questioning why the clearance sticker still $140 but would ring up $60 instead. Manager let it slide since their last one anyway.
Even though it is locked behind a glass case, box looks a little rough. It is sealed by a piece of rectangular tape. I'm unsure whether if this is a returned unit or what. Can any one who bought the 12gb chime in on how their unit was sealed?
That sounds like it's sealed. Nice. Not sure why people want that cod ghost game. I take a ps3 for $60 and wouldn't worry about that game

The proper reply is "it rings up $60 when it's tagged $140 because you didn't do your job and update the sticker"

Well, I just had my first bad experience with a blatant scalper over a PS3 console.   This is why people don't leave extra units behind on the shelf for others.

So I was at Target friday afternoon, scouting what they had.  They had FOUR different PS3 packages, one of each on the shelf, that were all marked quite high ($175+).  Spoke with the manager there.  I told him what I was looking for PS3s and that I hoped the prices should be clearanced further by now.  He was really nice.  Said they had a whole bunch of PS3s in back.  He was happy to be getting rid of them.  The reason nobody had bought any yet was because they were all marked insanely high.  He confirmed that the pricing team comes through on Mondays so come back in early Monday evening.   Which I did today, went in there at 2:00pm.

There are only two (of the four) PS3s left in the lockup.   It took forever to get one employee to simply take one out and then scan the price for me.  He was shocked to see the price for the $175 marked TLOU bundle come up for $125 on the register.  I said that was still too high for me, but thanks.  As I walked around I found a lady from the pricing team as she was working on a clearance endcap.  What luck right! I asked her if she could scan this PS3 and sure enough, it came up at $74.98.  The price in the register still wouldn't update so they had to manually update it for me after asking a manager.  Sweet, scored a TLOU bundle for $75.

The whole time this is going on I am asking them kindly to please check the back for other PS3 units as I would like to buy one more. (The electronics manager had confirmed on Friday that they had more units.)  I'm chatting up the employees, making friendly banter, and thanking them profusely for their help.  This older lady was eavesdropping on my conversation the entire time.  While I was being serviced she grabbed another employee and quickly went over to the lockup to buy the last remaining PS3 right out from under my nose with the information she overheard.  It was another $175 marked base unit that she was able to get scanned down to $75 just because I happened to have the pricing lady right there. 

At first I was just happy to score one PS3 at a good price because I had done my homework.  But then I got really irritated an angry when I realized what she was doing.   She was on her phone the whole time, scanning things, asking about the return policy on clearance items, looking up items and pricing them.  She was just very obviously a non-working stay at home bargain flipper in her glasses and dorky clothes and modern beehive hairdo.  Absolutely would not make eye contact with me after I caught her in the act.  She knew exactly what she did, and she was now acting sheepish about it. 

Brought the system out to my car, came back in because something was fishy.  Actually found and talked to the manager guy I spoke with on Friday and he said "all the systems they had in back just went to salvage.  sorry, none left."  Which seems very weird to me.  I'm going to make a drive back over there later tonight to check.

I had just gotten pegged as a flipper, myself, mostly thanks to this lady. 

I would have been more than happy if a family had come in, noticed me getting the deal, and picked one up for themselves.  Or if another guy, like one of us, came in and wanted to buy the system for himself.  But this shitbird used my information to sneak one system right out from underneath my nose seconds before I could buy it.  She was NOT a gamer, she was a blatant reseller.  I was not bothered at first but then it made me upset as I looked back on the situation.   The more I thought about it, the more it bothered me.  THIS is why no good comes from leaving units on the shelves for other people.   You try to be courteous and reasonable when dealing with store employees and other people, and then something like this happens.  I hook other people up all the time and try to share the love when I find good deals.  It's nice to make someone's day, someone that is appreciative of it.  This weird cat lady saw an advantageous situation, and then pounced on the opportunity.   I could have easily made ~$100 for myself.  Never again.

Well, I just had my first bad experience with a blatant scalper over a PS3 console. This is why people don't leave extra units behind on the shelf for others.

So I was at Target friday afternoon, scouting what they had. They had FOUR different PS3 packages, one of each on the shelf, that were all marked quite high ($175+). Spoke with the manager there. I told him what I was looking for PS3s and that I hoped the prices should be clearanced further by now. He was really nice. Said they had a whole bunch of PS3s in back. He was happy to be getting rid of them. The reason nobody had bought any yet was because they were all marked insanely high. He confirmed that the pricing team comes through on Mondays so come back in early Monday evening. Which I did today, went in there at 2:00pm.

There are only two (of the four) PS3s left in the lockup. It took forever to get one employee to simply take one out and then scan the price for me. He was shocked to see the price for the $175 marked TLOU bundle come up for $125 on the register. I said that was still too high for me, but thanks. As I walked around I found a lady from the pricing team as she was working on a clearance endcap. What luck right! I asked her if she could scan this PS3 and sure enough, it came up at $74.98. The price in the register still wouldn't update so they had to manually update it for me after asking a manager. Sweet, scored a TLOU bundle for $75.

The whole time this is going on I am asking them kindly to please check the back for other PS3 units as I would like to buy one more. (The electronics manager had confirmed on Friday that they had more units.) I'm chatting up the employees, making friendly banter, and thanking them profusely for their help. This older lady was eavesdropping on my conversation the entire time. While I was being serviced she grabbed another employee and quickly went over to the lockup to buy the last remaining PS3 right out from under my nose with the information she overheard. It was another $175 marked base unit that she was able to get scanned down to $75 just because I happened to have the pricing lady right there.

At first I was just happy to score one PS3 at a good price because I had done my homework. But then I got really irritated an angry when I realized what she was doing. She was on her phone the whole time, scanning things, asking about the return policy on clearance items, looking up items and pricing them. She was just very obviously a non-working stay at home bargain flipper in her glasses and dorky clothes and modern beehive hairdo. Absolutely would not make eye contact with me after I caught her in the act. She knew exactly what she did, and she was now acting sheepish about it.

Brought the system out to my car, came back in because something was fishy. Actually found and talked to the manager guy I spoke with on Friday and he said "all the systems they had in back just went to salvage. sorry, none left." Which seems very weird to me. I'm going to make a drive back over there later tonight to check.

I would have been more than happy if a family had come in, noticed me getting the deal, and picked one up for themselves. Or if another guy, like one of us, came in and wanted to buy the system for himself. But this shitbird used my information to sneak one system right out from underneath my nose seconds before I could buy it. She was NOT a gamer, she was a blatant reseller. I was not bothered at first but then it made me upset as I looked back on the situation. The more I thought about it, the more it bothered me. THIS is why no good comes from leaving units on the shelves for other people. You try to be courteous and reasonable when dealing with store employees and other people, and then something like this happens. I hook other people up all the time and try to share the love when I find good deals. It's nice to make someone's day, someone that is appreciative of it. This weird cat lady saw an advantageous situation, and then pounced on the opportunity. I could have easily made ~$100 for myself. Never again.
I was expecting a much better story, maybe some shoving or yelling. As soon as you seen the price was lowered you should've asked for any others on the floor if you wanted them. Your just butt hurt that someone overheard you.

Your gonna tell me you overhear a Great deal you're not gonna try and get one as well? It doesn't matter if your a gamer, a grandmother or someone who just wants it for a netflix player a deal is a deal. You almost make it seem like you should have priority because you're gamer or found the deal first?

Even if they are a dirty flipper? who cares?! You state yourself specially you would've made 100 off it. Just upset you didn't get to it first. Sucks but thats retail ;)

I have a couple hundred PS3 games. I also hook my friends up with at-cost deals on electronics all the time. How about you?
Forgot to add helped bee hive with a new ps3.

Actually read the story with the click bait technique, but I'm a bit confused since she only bought one -_-

Was on edge hoping the climax was she bought yours and the ones in the back, but nope.

This turned out to be the whole Look at Gabourey Sidibe now clickbaits

Well, I just had my first bad experience with a blatant scalper over a PS3 console. This is why people don't leave extra units behind on the shelf for others.

So I was at Target friday afternoon, scouting what they had. They had FOUR different PS3 packages, one of each on the shelf, that were all marked quite high ($175+). Spoke with the manager there. I told him what I was looking for PS3s and that I hoped the prices should be clearanced further by now. He was really nice. Said they had a whole bunch of PS3s in back. He was happy to be getting rid of them. The reason nobody had bought any yet was because they were all marked insanely high. He confirmed that the pricing team comes through on Mondays so come back in early Monday evening. Which I did today, went in there at 2:00pm.

There are only two (of the four) PS3s left in the lockup. It took forever to get one employee to simply take one out and then scan the price for me. He was shocked to see the price for the $175 marked TLOU bundle come up for $125 on the register. I said that was still too high for me, but thanks. As I walked around I found a lady from the pricing team as she was working on a clearance endcap. What luck right! I asked her if she could scan this PS3 and sure enough, it came up at $74.98. The price in the register still wouldn't update so they had to manually update it for me after asking a manager. Sweet, scored a TLOU bundle for $75.

The whole time this is going on I am asking them kindly to please check the back for other PS3 units as I would like to buy one more. (The electronics manager had confirmed on Friday that they had more units.) I'm chatting up the employees, making friendly banter, and thanking them profusely for their help. This older lady was eavesdropping on my conversation the entire time. While I was being serviced she grabbed another employee and quickly went over to the lockup to buy the last remaining PS3 right out from under my nose with the information she overheard. It was another $175 marked base unit that she was able to get scanned down to $75 just because I happened to have the pricing lady right there.

At first I was just happy to score one PS3 at a good price because I had done my homework. But then I got really irritated an angry when I realized what she was doing. She was on her phone the whole time, scanning things, asking about the return policy on clearance items, looking up items and pricing them. She was just very obviously a non-working stay at home bargain flipper in her glasses and dorky clothes and modern beehive hairdo. Absolutely would not make eye contact with me after I caught her in the act. She knew exactly what she did, and she was now acting sheepish about it.

Brought the system out to my car, came back in because something was fishy. Actually found and talked to the manager guy I spoke with on Friday and he said "all the systems they had in back just went to salvage. sorry, none left." Which seems very weird to me. I'm going to make a drive back over there later tonight to check.

I would have been more than happy if a family had come in, noticed me getting the deal, and picked one up for themselves. Or if another guy, like one of us, came in and wanted to buy the system for himself. But this shitbird used my information to sneak one system right out from underneath my nose seconds before I could buy it. She was NOT a gamer, she was a blatant reseller. I was not bothered at first but then it made me upset as I looked back on the situation. The more I thought about it, the more it bothered me. THIS is why no good comes from leaving units on the shelves for other people. You try to be courteous and reasonable when dealing with store employees and other people, and then something like this happens. I hook other people up all the time and try to share the love when I find good deals. It's nice to make someone's day, someone that is appreciative of it. This weird cat lady saw an advantageous situation, and then pounced on the opportunity. I could have easily made ~$100 for myself. Never again.
You botched it dude. Instead of wasting time to socialize with the employees, you should've have hold on to the 1st unit and have them grab whatever left as soon as the lower price is confirmed. You wasted a few minutes while checking out too.

To any CAG that needs or wants.

207-23-1403 $59.98 PS3 12GB left at Target at 55 US Hwy 9, Manalapan, NJ 07726.

Good story for me.

I drove through this area and stopped to buy this, but I saw the 207-23-1401 (Lego Batman 3).

Not knowingly, I thought the price should be about $80 (got confused with the 207-23-1402 clearance price)....but it scanned at $249.99.

So I asked for a manager. I told him that this PS3 should be on clearance, but maybe the clearance people missed scanning this one.

He scanned the 12GB one and it rang up as $59.98 then he thought about it and discounted 70% off the $249.99....$75 plus tax minus Red card. I only checked brickseek after I got home. BTW, I'm keeping this one as another backup.

As my first post I would like to thank CAG and the awesome members for their diligent work. I score my first true CAG deal on a clearance XBox360 with Kinect and 3 Kinect games thanks to this thread. I was looking for so something for my son for his Birthday. I had my heart set on the $59 PS3's and checked 4 Targets in North and Central Jersey that Brickseek stated had them. No luck so I checked the Xbox DCPI and bam the Target in Middletown, NJ closest to where I was staying listed one and low and behold I found it. After reading the posts on these clearances throughly I knew to scan the console and convince the associate the price should be $74 and not the $124 listed on the clearance tag. So thanks to all you guys for the knowledge.

I'd get that PS TV just to play all the old PSX games I bought again.... If the bundle hits $50 here or less probably worth it, comes with a controller and a memory stick right?

Be happy that u were able to get one at $75. Some people on cag or customers didn't get the chance to get one.

To any CAG that needs or wants.

207-23-1403 $59.98 PS3 12GB left at Target at 55 US Hwy 9, Manalapan, NJ 07726.

Good story for me.

I drove through this area and stopped to buy this, but I saw the 207-23-1401 (Lego Batman 3).
Not knowingly, I thought the price should be about $80 (got confused with the 207-23-1402 clearance price)....but it scanned at $249.99.
So I asked for a manager. I told him that this PS3 should be on clearance, but maybe the clearance people missed scanning this one.
He scanned the 12GB one and it rang up as $59.98 then he thought about it and discounted 70% off the $249.99....$75 plus tax minus Red card. I only checked brickseek after I got home. BTW, I'm keeping this one as another backup.
The Lego Batman ps3 was never marked clearance yet probably because there wasn't many in the wild. That is YMMV. But good job.

yup, controller, 8gb and voucher for 2 games

Showing $69 here...of course it's only monday so depending when my store marks down (it's usually wed, or at least used to be) electronics....hmmm. Never did a return-rebuy because never had a reason but this may be a first for me. Would love to have this in the room upstairs so I can have something to do while my wife is doing her LuLaRoe stuff...

Showing $69 here...of course it's only monday so depending when my store marks down (it's usually wed, or at least used to be) electronics....hmmm. Never did a return-rebuy because never had a reason but this may be a first for me. Would love to have this in the room upstairs so I can have something to do while my wife is doing her LuLaRoe stuff...
Is the rule of thumb to not update the Vita tv right?

apparently powerbeats2 wireless can be had for $65, $99 in store and then a 35% off cartwheel. courtesy of slickdeals

white- 057-01-0523
black- 057-01-1320
red- 057-01-1321

Edit: just went and made sure to only get 1, it worked no problem.

Is the rule of thumb to not update the Vita tv right?
Yes, I believe they still haven't hacked the newest version. So not only will I have all my old games I bought on my PS3/PSP (well, not all, but many)...also will have many, MANY other games ;)
Depends. First, your information is not correct. PS TV/Vita doesn't have the power to run as PS3 emulator if that's what you mean games on PS3. If you want to play PS3 games on PS TV, you need to subscribe Playstation Now service which only works on latest firmware. Playing PSP ISO also is not working yet but is being worked on, or it might be easier to get a hacked PSP in that case.

If you meant PS3/PSP games on your PSN account, you might be risking a ban on your PSN account if Sony decides to do it.

And for MANY other games, playing PSV games back up is straight forward with some hassle to transfer files (and you need larger memory card which is just going up in price), and you'd better to create a new PSN account, by forfeiting show trophies in your original account unless you want to risk a ban on your regular PSN account.

For emulator games, you can do that much easier using any pc or laptop. MAME, NES, SNES, GBA emulator have been readily available for many years and easily setup. So, PS TV doesn't exactly have an advantage and it's not as easy to setup (you need to redo the hack everytime you power off and on)

Other PS Vita/TV functions like Remote Play will requires latest firmware (there is way to work around but again risking a ban on your PSN account later)

I would say having a hacked Vita or TV is more like for hobbyist than real benefit.

bread's done
Back