Target Clearance Thread XXII

So what's the big deal o the vita TV. Why would I want one?
It's a good way to play some Vita/PSP games on a big screen. You also might be able to "hack it" to make it play even more Vita games.

It's another streaming device with all the popular apps on it.

You can remote play a PS4 from it (I think).

It has a shiny new DS3 controller in it.

It comes with a digital code for The LEGO Movie Video Game.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Target down the street has a PSTV just sitting there (as it has been for the last couple weeks), but I just can't bring myself to get it. If it was one of the Vita's, I'd probably bite

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So here's the deal, I'm about to go score at least 2 pstv. If anyone wants them I'm asking that you pay for it cash plus 10 shipping. You will not receive receipt because I'm not paying cash but tax here is 9.75%.

In return for my time and gas Im asking for Amazon or Gamestop credit in at least $20 value. I'm on the move now so speak quickly if you want.

I saw a PS TV in a case today, but it rang up 100 on the dudes scanner, is this clearance not effective in all stores?

It was me I asked a employee he stated they got rid of it all...I was heart broken multiple targets have done away with clearance games.....for now
They didn't want those shitty looking clearance bins mucking up the video game section again like last year. Hence the $19.99-$29.99 endcap shipper. With most of what those clearance games would have been.

Trade thread pls

My stores also had the PS TV bundles at $30, buuut they were salvaged last Friday according to the "pricing team." Not a huge loss since I didn't really need it anyway. This backup Vita is more than enough right now. :p

If they go back up to $99 does it mean they are being salvaged? A lot of the prices around me on brickseek went back up to $99

Trade thread pls

My stores also had the PS TV bundles at $30, buuut they were salvaged last Friday according to the "pricing team." Not a huge loss since I didn't really need it anyway. This backup Vita is more than enough right now. :p
I'm not creating a thread in the trade forums to sell this thing. I'm just trying to help out cags who wants one. But this is tying up my cash so it's going back

If they go back up to $99 does it mean they are being salvaged? A lot of the prices around me on brickseek went back up to $99
90% of the time yes, salvage and go out of the system.

the other 10% where they might continue to sell it at msrp, or merge with another dpci and sell it as whatever the new item is.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I walked into my nearest Target yesterday with DCPI in hand and ready to hunt down the store's last PSTV, only to have the dude run it with the scanner and show me that it sold about 45 minutes before I got there. Then another employee nearby said "shit" under his breath as if he would have bought it, too.  

So last night on brickseek said they had 2 in stock. Now check this morning, it now says zero. Did it get zero out in the system or did a employee purchase?

Also, still within the 30 day return policy. do we just take the receipt only and say want to charge on a different card or do we need to bring the item?

So what's the big deal o the vita TV. Why would I want one?
Because it's on clearance and supplies are extremely limited, which gets the hoarders/resellers salivating.
Aw okay. Off to buy the last 10 at my local target. Who wants one badly enough?
So here's the deal, I'm about to go score at least 2 pstv. If anyone wants them I'm asking that you pay for it cash plus 10 shipping. You will not receive receipt because I'm not paying cash but tax here is 9.75%.

In return for my time and gas Im asking for Amazon or Gamestop credit in at least $20 value. I'm on the move now so speak quickly if you want.
I'm not creating a thread in the trade forums to sell this thing. I'm just trying to help out cags who wants one. But this is tying up my cash so it's going back
If you weren't a lurker in this thread, you would know that CAGs here didn't bite when PSTVs were still $50 last month. Additionally, many of us are RedCard holders and are liberally using the 10% off wishlist coupon on top of that.

I have "confidance" that regulars in this thread want nothing to do with your $60 PSTV. Therefore, I suggested that you not only follow the rules but also expand your audience by making a trade thread.

Now I suggest "help out" CAGs here by returning those PSTVs or flipping them somewhere else. Just stop cluttering this thread. Thanks.

tumblr_inline_mnabsvGjXf1qcyflk.gif

There is basically no Target clearance at my two closest stores.

I don't think it will, but I hope the clearance section makes a return after the holidays.

I saw a PS TV in a case today, but it rang up 100 on the dudes scanner, is this clearance not effective in all stores?
That's the YMMV part of clearance at Target (I thought YMMV was in the title of this thread, though it should be :) ).

I kinda feel like I should pick up another one of these since the memory cards will be so scarce?
It's only an 8GB card, so it wouldn't hold that much stuff on it and therefore isn't that desirable.

There is basically no Target clearance at my two closest stores.
I don't think it will, but I hope the clearance section makes a return after the holidays.
Have you confirmed with the employees? At one of my stores the clearance endcap was at the back whereas the electronics section was at the front.

Confidance,

I can understand your willingness to help out a CAG, but this isn't helping.

Let me explain before you reply.

$30 + tax + $10 S/H + $20 = $60 plus some tax...isn't a CAG deal. CAGs would be better off buying it at 50% off clearance price of $50 + tax...even more so if they have a 10% off wishlist coupon and a RedCard 5%. Some CAGs waited for the 70% off, but they were unlucky and didn't get it. But I don't believe any CAG will pay more for a PSTV than what they could have got it for.

Also more importantly, by you buying an extra PSTV, it means that there is 1 less so a CAG in your area can't buy.

When you return it, it will be opened and sold as a repackaged at a higher price or just be salvaged.

Also your logistic of gas and time....you were already going to target to pick up a PSTV for yourself, why should the other CAG pay for the same gas and time that you were going to do/use? Gas is the same and buying a second PSTV adds 5 second time to ask for 1 more. If you were making 2 trips, I can understand. But who makes $20 for an extra 5 seconds of work?

On S/H, I will not argue.

It is nice that you thought to help a CAG, but you are not.

Helpful is when you charge: actual price + shipping. (but this rarely happens)

BTW, I got my PSTV for $29.99 - 10% wishlist - 5% redcard + tax = $27.xx.

And there were 2 more PSTV there and I left it behind for the other CAGs or customers.

Also you said:

"You will not receive receipt because I'm not paying cash but tax here is 9.75%."

"But this is tying up my cash so it's going back"

What cash are you referring to? lol

Sincerely,

Readthepost

Confidance,

$30 + tax + $10 S/H + $20 = $60 plus some tax...isn't a CAG deal. CAGs would be better off buying it at 50% off clearance price of $50 + tax...even more so if they have a 10% off wishlist coupon and a RedCard 5%. Some CAGs waited for the 70% off, but they were unlucky and didn't get it. But I don't believe any CAG will pay more for a PSTV than what they could have got it for.

Also more importantly, by you buying an extra PSTV, it means that there is 1 less so a CAG in your area can't buy.

When you return it, it will be opened and sold as a repackaged at a higher price or just be salvaged.

Also your logistic of gas and time....you were already going to target to pick up a PSTV for yourself, why should the other CAG pay for the same gas and time that you were going to do/use? Gas is the same and buying a second PSTV adds 5 second time to ask for 1 more. If you were making 2 trips, I can understand. But who makes $20 for an extra 5 seconds of work?

And there were 2 more PSTV there and I left it behind for the other CAGs or customers.

Also you said:

"You will not receive receipt because I'm not paying cash but tax here is 9.75%."

Sincerely,

Readthepost
Could've just said asking for the 20 amazon gc is being a douche ;)

I thought I was gonna offer one up on here and was gonna say 40, enough to cover the 33 I paid (no coupons) plus shipping but got a friend very interested.

edit:

and with him talking about gas, having to return it is going to burn even more gas. He's gonna go broke over theses pstvs

Target clerk: "Sure, we can change your payment method."

*scans PSTV bundle*

"Wow, you just got really lucky! It must be on sale this week!"

Thanks to those who posted about the PSTV bundle clearance and price adjustments!

I got a PS TV Lego Bundle at the clearance price yesterday, seemed like the last one in my store. The price was not marked, but it was in the end cap with other clearance items. This store had many of them marked 50% off at least a week ago, but I did not bite then. 

I saw a couple in another store that were both NOT marked and NOT in the clearance section -- I didn't even think to scan them there before I went to this store, scanned it and verified the clearance price despite no tag. 

So I guess like all Target deals YMMV... Good deal for another DS3 controller, Remote Play to my PS4 (bought from the Target deal), and I kept it at firmware 3.60 so I can use homebrew (though so far haven't found anything worth homebrewing). 

It's been on sale for $50 many many many many many times. You're basically asking for $63.

Edit: I'm too slow in calling him an ass, I guess.

Confidance,

Also you said:

Sincerely,

Readthepost
I slid my card out of my own pocket to take care of this for those who cannot otherwise pick up their own PSTV. I spent no giftcard, I spent no credit, just straight up debit card.

I picked up my PSTV Monday night, as evidenced as a post I made in the thread hunting those NES Classics.

I went last night on a dry trip to snag both of those for people who wanted them. Even went to a second store (3rd for the day) to try to snag another one but it was invisible. $60 in credit sounds very reasonable, especially for those who just have dormant accounts.

But okay, the skepticism, I can understand and respect, so to that I simply respond believe what you will. They're going back because I don't need them and the next time a CAG says well I cannot get this or that please remember this conversation.

Wow, asking for $20 on top of cost + shipping? What a dick.
I didn't have to offer at all. Because I decided to try to help and get something out of it I'm a dick?

I have an idea, you go get them yourself for all cags who need them

Could've just said asking for the 20 amazon gc is being a douche ;)

I thought I was gonna offer one up on here and was gonna say 40, enough to cover the 33 I paid (no coupons) plus shipping but got a friend very interested.

edit:

and with him talking about gas, having to return it is going to burn even more gas. He's gonna go broke over theses pstvs
I'm not going to get banned by responding to all of these comments with foolishness. Everyone in this community thinks the way they thinks for whatever reason, I made a decision to help out. I also decided to not waste time and gas to do this by getting 0 in return. I also thought of fellow CAGs who had credit to burn.

But everyone wants to pile on me for it? That's fucked up

I slid my card out of my own pocket to take care of this for those who cannot otherwise pick up their own PSTV. I spent no giftcard, I spent no credit, just straight up debit card.

I picked up my PSTV Monday night, as evidenced as a post I made in the thread hunting those NES Classics.

I went last night on a dry trip to snag both of those for people who wanted them. Even went to a second store (3rd for the day) to try to snag another one but it was invisible. $60 in credit sounds very reasonable, especially for those who just have dormant accounts.

But okay, the skepticism, I can understand and respect, so to that I simply respond believe what you will. They're going back because I don't need them and the next time a CAG says well I cannot get this or that please remember this conversation.
Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

Some people can't take a hint.

I didn't have to offer at all. Because I decided to try to help and get something out of it I'm a dick?

I have an idea, you go get them yourself for all cags who need them
You are the definition of scum. You are no better then people who say they bought 4 or 5 to flip and no better then people who complain they cannot get it. This is why this community is however, turning more and more into slickdeals everyday. Noone wants to truly help out the fellow cag or fellow gamer. Its all about me me me. I flipped this this and this. Stop trying to fucking flip it around and make it out like your doing something nice for an extra 20 in credit. What your doing is the definition of flipping which makes you scum. Good day.

I just wanted a second Dualshock 3 to use during the holidays. I might have to see if I'm able to use the 10% off coupon along with a price match on Sunday to get one since they weren't able to locate the one PSTV bundle that was supposedly at my local store. I should have just bought one at Best Buy a few weeks ago when they were on sale for $29.99.

You are the definition of scum. You are no better then people who say they bought 4 or 5 to flip and no better then people who complain they cannot get it. This is why this community is however, turning more and more into slickdeals everyday. Noone wants to truly help out the fellow cag or fellow gamer. Its all about me me me. I flipped this this and this. Stop trying to fucking flip it around and make it out like your doing something nice for an extra 20 in credit. What your doing is the definition of flipping which makes you scum. Good day.
Define scum for me please. You know what, nevermind don't worry about it I'm done. This is very unnecessary stress considering that my intentions were good and I lose out by exactly what everyone else said. I give and give to this community when I can and the first time I ask in retrun I'm villified? fuck this. Have at it

Come on guys wth are you guys fighting about.

Just return the damn PSTV and stop spamming the thread man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Define scum for me please. You know what, nevermind don't worry about it I'm done. This is very unnecessary stress considering that my intentions were good and I lose out by exactly what everyone else said. I give and give to this community when I can and the first time I ask in retrun I'm villified? fuck this. Have at it
The problem is that you demanded credit for you "time". I can bet most cags would have probably sent you a little extra money or some credit or something had you offered to sell to them at cost plus shipping but you had to be greedy and ask for 20 dollars extra for your so called time when you were there picking up a unit for yourself anyways, thats why people are pileing on you for being a douche.

Mane fuck you I'm not just going to get piled on without a response.

And you responded. The hell?
Selling clearance Target clearance items at a markup to people hunting Target clearance items isn't helping anyone. There's no reason to be offended by that fact. You made a big stink with many posts and people responded to it. That's all there is to it.

Trade forums ------------------------------> That way

Ebay ------------------------------------------> That way

bread's done
Back