Target Clearance Thread XXII

Just got back from my nearest store.  I was hoping to find a copy of Attack on Titan, the store had it for 29.98 but there were no copies to be found.  None were found in the system either but I did happen to snag,

Dead Rising 1 & 2 PS4 for 9.98

Other than that I saw a lot of what others have been saying but didn't pick any of them up as I either had it or didn't want it,

-Mighty No.9 PS4

-Saints Row 4: Gat out of Hell PS4

-Monster Hunter 4 (saw like 6 of these)

- Bravely The Second (only 1 copy and if it was 14.98 I would probably bought this, despite the "localization")

Also saw one of those 500gb 360 hard drives for 54.98 and a couple of those Turtle Beach X1 headsets for 24.98.

While you are being kind to call him jackass, he's probably right because that really isn't hit and run. Good call on the security cameras though.
I assumed that someone actually hit him with a moving car, though. I know he said that he thought someone opened their car door and hit him, but you don't really get a dent in a car by doing that. Just a scratch.

Anyone brought Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix from Target.com recently? Is it really the LE version or are they OOS and just standard version & they forgot to change the title? 207-24-0553...its OOS locally otherwise its only $9.98 in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone brought Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix from Target.com recently? Is it really the LE version or are they OOS and just standard version & they forgot to change the title? 207-24-0553...its OOS locally otherwise its only $9.98 in store.
It's a single DPCI and they never updated it.

went ahead and bought:

Dead Rising PS4

Dead Rising 2 PS4

Resident Evil 4 XBO

Dark Souls 2 PS4

all for 9.98 each (8.48 each with cartwheel coupon)

all 4 were in the back, so again, if you dont see these on the floor, check if theres any in the back. None of the Targets I went to today had any of the mentioned games out on the floor.

It's a clearance endcap, they always look like that. I'm surprised when I find a store that has an organized section.
One of my local stores had an endcap with three organized shelves and one that was pure chaos. I made a lot of noise when I did it, but I straightened that last shelf up real good.

Anyone got the DPCI for RE5? Either current gen console is fine. Thanks!
:xb1: 207-32-9309

:ps4: 207-34-9309

Below is my final haul. When I look at my high redcard bill at the end of the month, I'll remember it's because I wanted Snoopy, Kung Fu Panda, Monster High, Nicktoons MLB, Mighty #9, and other great AAA titles.  :)  

I couldn't help but buy RE4 for the 10th time. Kubo and the Two Strings was $12.99 after using a $3 manufacturer's coupon and the 20% movie cartwheel coupon. I forgot to put it in the picture, but I also bought the Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders steelbook for $11.99. I already own Shinobi and Ghost recon, but I wanted more of those little Mario & Luigi styluses. I bought those Elder Scrolls preview discs for .50 cents each for the new DVD cases.

If anyone wants to know the DCPI numbers for these, please let me know. I think all of these have been covered except maybe Nicktoons MLB for $7.49, which was probably a fluke. The cheapest brand new copy is $44 on Amazon right now.  :???:

MtdmJyZ.jpg

I have all y'all beat! Check out this baby I found today! The holy grail of this sale! *

[attachment=24652:MAG.jpg]

*If you don't know why this is funny, look it up. And no, I didn't buy it.

The Good News:  Both Targets in my area have three endcaps each of clearance tagged games.

The Bad News:  At both stores they have online item tagged all those games and priced them at 30% off MSRP and covered the actual game bar code with a sticker.  Some of the games in the actual clearance cycle have been converted into this YMMV clearance, but most have the proper clearance sticker.

The Good News: Both Targets in my area have three endcaps each of clearance tagged games.

The Bad News: At both stores they have online item tagged all those games and priced them at 30% off MSRP and covered the actual game bar code with a sticker. Some of the games in the actual clearance cycle have been converted into this YMMV clearance, but most have the proper clearance sticker.
If you punch the DPCI in does it pop up the 50% off prices?

If you punch the DPCI in does it pop up the 50% off prices?
It's been a few weeks since I first noticed this at one store and I haven't been keeping up with this thread as much with the whole Black Friday madness going on so I figured people would tell me it was old news. Anyway, since they did this previously, those games were tagged before hitting actual clearance. I was able to find one that wasn't "special" tagged that was on clearance and it did scan at the proper national clearance price. The problem will be that some had a black magic marker line through the bar code and most are in those plastic security shells so removing the sticker before having it scanned will be doubtful. Not sure how it will go over to ask them to remove the plastic case, remove the sticker over the bar code and then scan that bar code and not the online item sticker bar code.

It's been a few weeks since I first noticed this at one store and I haven't been keeping up with this thread as much with the whole Black Friday madness going on so I figured people would tell me it was old news. Anyway, since they did this previously, those games were tagged before hitting actual clearance. I was able to find one that wasn't "special" tagged that was on clearance and it did scan at the proper national clearance price. The problem will be that some had a black magic marker line through the bar code and most are in those plastic security shells so removing the sticker before having it scanned will be doubtful. Not sure how it will go over to ask them to remove the plastic case, remove the sticker over the bar code and then scan that bar code and not the online item sticker bar code.
You should be able to have them look up the DPCI to see how many it shows in stock. If it shows the quantity on the endcap as part of the stock for that DPCI then just ask them to ring it up by punching in the DPCI in the register.

Below is my final haul. When I look at my high redcard bill at the end of the month, I'll remember it's because I wanted Snoopy, Kung Fu Panda, Monster High, Nicktoons MLB, Mighty #9, and other great AAA titles. :)

I couldn't help but buy RE4 for the 10th time. Kubo and the Two Strings was $12.99 after using a $3 manufacturer's coupon and the 20% movie cartwheel coupon. I forgot to put it in the picture, but I also bought the Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders steelbook for $11.99. I already own Shinobi and Ghost recon, but I wanted more of those little Mario & Luigi styluses. I bought those Elder Scrolls preview discs for .50 cents each for the new DVD cases.

If anyone wants to know the DCPI numbers for these, please let me know. I think all of these have been covered except maybe Nicktoons MLB for $7.49, which was probably a fluke. The cheapest brand new copy is $44 on Amazon right now. :???:

MtdmJyZ.jpg
DCPIs for RE4 Xbox One and Nicktoons 360? Thanks in advance. I need another Target clearance game like I need a hole in my head though. :p

You should be able to have them look up the DPCI to see how many it shows in stock. If it shows the quantity on the endcap as part of the stock for that DPCI then just ask them to ring it up by punching in the DPCI in the register.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when they hit 70% since they are all but guaranteed to hang around that long as long as they stay stickered the way they are.

Dirt Rally (PS4) -  207-34-9297 - $19.98 w/cartwheel $16.98 (bought it last night).

Checking Brickseek, it looks like YMMV.  Most stores have it at $39.99, but a few are at $19.98.  I also checked for the XB1 version and all the stores in my area are still $40.

Dirt Rally (PS4) - 207-34-9297 - $19.98 w/cartwheel $16.98 (bought it last night).

Checking Brickseek, it looks like YMMV. Most stores have it at $39.99, but a few are at $19.98. I also checked for the XB1 version and all the stores in my area are still $40.
I'm waiting until Monday to see if some of these prices change although I'm going to Target later today to convert some cash over to Target gift cards since they're 10% off until closing tonight.

Managed to snag a couple Killzone Trilogy for stocking stuffers at $4.98 each. Also got the last Lego PSTV bundle for $29.98. It was in an endcap with other Lego things, not near the electronics section. It wouldn't ring up either, so the guy stocking shelves checked and said it was $29.98. Went to a register and managed to get the 15% off cartwheel to go through also, then another 5% with red card. Sweet.

DCPIs for RE4 Xbox One and Nicktoons 360? Thanks in advance. I need another Target clearance game like I need a hole in my head though. :p
Same here. And then I ended up driving to 4 Targets while hitting up every GS in between to try to use up $200 worth of cyber monday certificates. In true CAG fashion I spend more time shopping for games than playing games.

Nicktoons MLB - 207-22-0872

Resident Evil 4 Xbox One - 207-32-9308

If you can't find RE4, its possible to get RE 4, 5, and 6 for $32+tax right now with BB's B2G1 + GCU.

Same here. And then I ended up driving to 4 Targets while hitting up every GS in between to try to use up $200 worth of cyber monday certificates. In true CAG fashion I spend more time shopping for games than playing games.

Nicktoons MLB - 207-22-0872
Resident Evil 4 Xbox One - 207-32-9308

If you can't find RE4, its possible to get RE 4, 5, and 6 for $32+tax right now with BB's B2G1 + GCU.
I hope you took them up on that 10% off on the gift cards. I already bought all the games that I wanted where there was only one copy, but I'm planning to go back with the gift cards to pick up the rest at a modest savings.

Also, PSA - if anyone wants Dead Rising 1 or 2 on clearance, you should probably buy them before Tuesday since everyone who buys a copy of Dead Rising 4 will get a copy of one of those games for free. I could care less about DR4, but I'm going to get both of the remasters.

Does Target sometimes convert new games to used inventory without opening them?
I was about to ask this myself. I've never bought used games from Target before yesterday, but I saw some at a decent price with clearance plus 15% off. They all had the Y fold high quality cellophane. I opened all three used games and they all looked brand new with books that looked untouched and shiny unscuffed cases.

If they weren't new converted to used, they were traded in by someone who never played them just for credit, then resealed by a factory quality cellophane machine.

I hope you took them up on that 10% off on the gift cards. I already bought all the games that I wanted where there was only one copy, but I'm planning to go back with the gift cards to pick up the rest at a modest savings.

Also, PSA - if anyone wants Dead Rising 1 or 2 on clearance, you should probably buy them before Tuesday since everyone who buys a copy of Dead Rising 4 will get a copy of one of those games for free. I could care less about DR4, but I'm going to get both of the remasters.
Seems like a poorly thought out promo if they don't have any of those games... I wonder if they'll wind up substituting or something.

Went into Target earlier today for some shaving cream and figured I would check the clearance shelf. It was riddled with a mountain of games and I could not go through all of them, but the OnHub router I have had my eye on finally dropped to $57 in their system so I snagged that and I'm going to sit and think on it.

Below is my final haul. When I look at my high redcard bill at the end of the month, I'll remember it's because I wanted Snoopy, Kung Fu Panda, Monster High, Nicktoons MLB, Mighty #9, and other great AAA titles. :)

If anyone wants to know the DCPI numbers for these, please let me know. I think all of these have been covered except maybe Nicktoons MLB for $7.49, which was probably a fluke. The cheapest brand new copy is $44 on Amazon right now. :???:

MtdmJyZ.jpg

What made you want to get Arcania PS4? I've been battling back and forth about whether or not to get it!

I checked a few nearby stores and ended up just getting Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for $9.98, there were a few other games mentioned here but they weren't marked down yet.

I also noticed Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition (PS4) is $24.98 on Brickseek.

207-34-4231

Shows 0 stock everywhere but I saw plenty behind the glass at every Target I visited. Good price if you missed it from Amazon on BF.

It's such a depressing story too. One of those where the reader is screaming "NO, STOP DON'T GO IN TO THE DARKENED GAME STOP YOU MORON!" but it's entirely futile.
If alcoholism can be considered a disease, then impulsive sale-driven game purchasing consumerism should be, as well. Especially when you have 20 or more unplayed titles in your collection.

Either El Hoardo striked at my store or the games went to salvage because there wasn't any games on clearance despite being there two days ago and there were stacks of them.

Either El Hoardo striked at my store or the games went to salvage because there wasn't any games on clearance despite being there two days ago and there were stacks of them.
have you checked around for other endcap? Target tend to move clearance endcap around every now and then

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back