Target Clearance Thread XXII

If alcoholism can be considered a disease, then impulsive sale-driven game purchasing consumerism should be, as well. Especially when you have 20 or more unplayed titles in your collection.
I got the itis, and ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Last edited by a moderator:
If alcoholism can be considered a disease, then impulsive sale-driven game purchasing consumerism should be, as well. Especially when you have 20 or more unplayed titles in your collection.
If 20 unplayed games is where you set the bar for the standard of disease then I'm stage 5 with only days to live.

attachicon.gif
20161205_152058.jpg
I just hit the Jackpot!!!
If by Jackpot you mean pile of shit...then yes

Well there is a similar endorphin thing to drug usage and a compulsive component to hoarding so it's probably only a matter of time.

Didn't see this one listed, and I suspect it's an online order that was sitting there for quite some time, however there were 3 copies of Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition sitting in a glass display at one of my nearby stores for months and months at regular price of $89.99.  They dropped to half off clearance either last Monday or today so I picked up a pair of them (the third was beaten to hell and back) for $44.98 a piece.  

Linky to Target product page.  DPCI 207-30-9004

Went to two Targets on the way home from wok. 

While there was no Resident Evil, I did manage to pick up Saints Row IV, Mighty #9, and Dead Rising on PS4 for clearance price.

I found Godzilla PS4 on clearance as well. But they wanted $39.99. :x

Is the game really that bad?
It's not horrible. It just had alot of hype and expectations were really high. It didn't live up to the standard so it's gotten pretty much derided. Seems like people wanted it to be a better than Megaman because it was made by Inafune and he is partially to blame because he contributed to the hype that it would be by saying that he had so much more creative control of it. But taken as it is, it's not a bad game.

don't know if it is worth mentioning but my Target has merged GOW4 Ultimate Edition with the vanilla edition (same dpci now), currently $40 if anyone interested

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Was happy to find :360: Mass Effect 2 Platinum Hits 207-22-1700 $9.98 in GA. 
Had almost 3 full shelves of clearance at this one.  Also picked up the usual that has been named many times.  Brickseek seems to be really accurate around me.

:360: Red Dead Redemption GOTY - 14.98

:xb1: Dishonored Definitive - 9.98

:xb1 :ps4: Rock Band 4 Band Bundle - 84.98

Some of the new ones I spotted at my local Target.

I did not think I could top my discovery of MAG, but I have done so. I came across this masterpiece of gaming.

[attachment=24689:FART.jpg]

The only thing more phenomenal than the game itself, is the hilariously hidden acronym in the title.

This game is delightful. No. No. It is brilliant. No, no, no, no. There is no word to describe its perfection, so I am forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now. Scrumtrelescent.

Spotted Falco Amiibos for $6.48 at North Hollywood Target. Also saw a Maribel Amiibo for $4.36.

For Lego CAGs, Ross is stocking up Lego sets again. I saw Lego Technic truck set for $49.99, Nexo Knights Clay's Rumble Blade $26.99, and Lego Chima King Crominus's Rescue $54.99.

Spotted Falco Amiibos for $6.48 at North Hollywood Target. Also saw a Maribel Amiibo for $4.36.

For Lego CAGs, Ross is stocking up Lego sets again. I saw Lego Technic truck set for $49.99, Nexo Knights Clay's Rumble Blade $26.99, and Lego Chima King Crominus's Rescue $54.99.
If you're looking for amiibos, Best Buy has Falco for $5 ($4 GCU) + Animal Crossing and Splatoon amiibos for around $4-5ish, available online & instore (here's the Falco link):

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-super-smash-bros-falco/4575401.p?skuId=4575401

Do you know which Lego Technic Truck set it was?

Was it this one:

61oLNB-NQwL._SX300_.jpg

I did not think I could top my discovery of MAG, but I have done so. I came across this masterpiece of gaming.

FART.jpg

The only thing more phenomenal than the game itself, is the hilariously hidden acronym in the title.

This game is delightful. No. No. It is brilliant. No, no, no, no. There is no word to describe its perfection, so I am forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now. Scrumtrelescent.
My mother in law is the type of person who used to buy these sort of awful games at Big Lots for the Wii for family because she thought they looked "fun" and were cheap. How stuff like that even gets the green light to be made I do not know.

Got a Hatchimal! Oh wait, videogames....but if anyone needs to get their hands on one and lives in the Valley in Cali shoot me a PM. Not for resell just that they have around 5 in stock still.

bread's done
Back