Target Clearance Thread XXII

I went back to the same Target that I always go to and the copy of Resident Evil 4 for Xbox One that disappeared on Black Friday weekend inexplicably reappeared, so I grabbed it. I also picked up the newer model PS3 Media/Blu-Ray Disc remote made by Sony for $6.24. If anyone wants it, the DCPI number is 207000835.

Should check out bestbuy B2G1 Free with GCU discount  all 3 $20 games fro $11.33 Each After taxes.

PS4

MLB16

The Last of US

Uncharted Collection

Ratchet & Clank

Minecraft

Littlebig Planet 3

Bloodborne

Until Dawn

Need For Speed Rivals

MKX

Resident Evil 4/5/6

Resident Evil Revelation 2

Tomb Raider

Middle Earth GOTY

FF X/X2

Batman Arkham Knight

Injustice

God of War 3

Lego Batman 3

Dishonored

Payday 2 Crimewave Edition

Dead Rising 1/2

Darksiders 2

Atari Flashback 1/2

Devil May Cry

EA Sports UFC

Battlefield Hardline

Wofenstein

Metro Redux

FF Type 0

Megaman Legacy Collection

Tearaway

Lego Jurassic Park

Tales from Borderlands

Geometry wars 3

Star wars battlefront

--------------- many many more~

Should check out bestbuy B2G1 Free with GCU discount all 3 $20 games fro $11.33 Each After taxes.
I think saying about $10.66 each with GCU would be easier for most people. I wound up getting RE4 PS4 instead of waiting for it to join the XB1 copy on clearance. Would have grabbed the Dead Rising games too if I hadn't come across them at Target.

Anyone looking for these ?

00582cd3578191043559a8a3132f02ab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if it's been mentioned or not in this thread yet but I found Forza 5(207-32-0031) for 24.98 at a local target if anyone was interested.

Also found I Am Bread(207-28-1280) for 4.98

sigh, another Friday gone by and no price drop for Bravely Second, Shovel Knight 3DS or Code Name STEAM in sight.  Here's looking at you, 9/16/2016!

I apologize if this has already been stated, but I just picked up Red Dead Redemption for Xbox 360 - $9.98 / DPCI:  207-22-0745

I saw a game at Target yesterday that I had never even heard of before, also on clearance.  DPCI in the pic, haven't seen any mention of it on here. 

IMG_2909_zpsvjfvmhjy.jpg

I saw a game at Target yesterday that I had never even heard of before, also on clearance. DPCI in the pic, haven't seen any mention of it on here.

IMG_2909_zpsvjfvmhjy.jpg
I picked up the same disc and posted about it when I found it at a Target on Cyber Monday. I thought it was awesome that they could put all three games on one. And unlike with PS+, you'll actually own the games after your subscription lapses.

A bunch of Ganondorf Ammibos are on clearance for $6.48 at the La Cienega Target.

For Lego CAGs, a lot more Legos have popped up at Ross stores. From what I saw; Chima Vultrix Sky Scavenger $27.99, Chima Tiger's Mobile Command $59.99, Nexo Knights Ultimate packs $7.99, Ninjago Flyers $7.99, Technic Customized Pick Up Truck $64.99, Duplo Mile's Space Adventure $14.99, Bionicle packs $9.99, Friends Pop Star Recording Studio $9.99, Duplo Horse Trailer $12.99, Duplo Big Royal Castle, Duplo Ice Cream Truck $9.99, and City Arctic Base Camp $59.99.

Before we make assumptions, there are many Smyrna's in the U.S. He was talking about Smyrna, GA.

Smyrna, Georgia

Smyrna, Tennessee

Smyrna, South Carolina

Smyrna, Ohio

Smyrna, North Carolina

Smyrna, California

Smyrna, Delaware

Smyrna, Indiana

Smyrna, Maine

Smyrna, Louisville

Smyrna, Nebraska

Smyrna, Washington

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smyrna_(disambiguation)#Place_names
Lol. With all of the names and words we have in this world, it's ridiculous that a name like Smyrna is used that many times. They need to stop naming towns after bible references and semi-famous people and start naming them after cooler shit. Why don't we have a town named Bacon Cheeseburger yet?

Lol. With all of the names and words we have in this world, it's ridiculous that a name like Smyrna is used that many times. They need to stop naming towns after bible references and semi-famous people and start naming them after cooler shit. Why don't we have a town named Bacon Cheeseburger yet?
penistone1.jpg

1. It's New Smyrna, not Smyrna
2. There's not a Target in NSB - just Port Orange, Daytona, and Orange City
3. Back the fuck up off my deals as well
Haha good luck i been taking your deals and will continue too =) from port orange to sanford to daytona beach to new symerna to palmcoast and orlando and altamonte =) u might see me u might not...im always on the hunt.......and my reach is far

How do you find the DPCI for items no longer on the website? For example I'm looking for the Vita console. I don't want to dig through old posts but I don't want to constantly ask when I inevitably close the brickseek tab.

How do you find the DPCI for items no longer on the website? For example I'm looking for the Vita console. I don't want to dig through old posts but I don't want to constantly ask when I inevitably close the brickseek tab.
Use the search function on Brickseek. + More Options | Need Help Finding a DPCI? Search Here

Use the search function on Brickseek. + More Options | Need Help Finding a DPCI? Search Here
Definitely better than my idea (digging through archive.org's semi-working backup of the Target site, like right here).

Random stuff found that I can't be bothered to add to my old list:

:ps4:
The Walking Dead S2 207-34-1137 $19.99 -> $9.98
Trials Fusion 207-34-0103 $19.99 -> $9.98

:360:
500 GB internal drive (360 slim models only, unless you replace the drive caddy) 207-00-0341 $109.99 -> $54.98

:wii:
Haunted House 207-26-0734 $19.99 -> $9.98

:pc:
Black Ops III 207-28-4444 $38.99 -> $19.48
Dragon Age: Inquisition 207-28-0928 $19.99 -> $9.98
Far Cry 4 207-28-1124 $29.99 -> $14.98
Starcraft (1) Battle Chest 207-28-0220 $19.99 -> $9.98 (doesn't show discounts on Brickseek, might be too old)
Diablo II Battle Chest 207-28-0219 $19.99 -> $9.98 (ditto)

Picked up a Google On Hub Router the other day for $30.  

Not really even sure what it does (I think it's a wifi extender, which is good) but seeing that it sells for like $200 on Amazon and has good reviews, figured it was worth a go and that I'll keep it sealed until I decide what to do with it.

Picked up a Google On Hub Router the other day for $30.

Not really even sure what it does (I think it's a wifi extender, which is good) but seeing that it sells for like $200 on Amazon and has good reviews, figured it was worth a go and that I'll keep it sealed until I decide what to do with it.
It's a router that specializes in wireless connections saying it can handle 100+ devices and 13 antennas inside it. Seems well worth it for $30, just checked around me and sold out everywhere at 57.

dpci for anyone that wants to check 056-02-0288

bread's done
Back