Target Clearance Thread XXII

Same. If I can't find a good deal on a new Vita then I'm buying it used on craigslist. After playing and almost done with Persona 5, I want to go back and play Persona 4 Golden again.
What do you mean "done"? Even after completing it, you still have New Game + to go through, which will add a couple dozen more hours of play, even with the carried over stuff.

I'm only 60 hours in, on the fifth dungeon, the game is so good. P4 bested P3 for me, and I'll tell ya, unless they drop the ball completely with the second half of the game, I think P5 > P4G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to two Targets last night and can concur with what I was told here yesterday, Brickseek is not going to be accurate alot of the time, at least not on these clearance video games. All stores around me had zeroed out almost all of the games that people are finding, but after hitting two stores I still found Rush of Blood, Loading Human, Ninja Turtles, Marvel Pinball, Homefront, Phantom Pain, Garden Warfare 2, Ghostbusters, Werewolves Within, and Geometry Wars, as well as a few sports games. Hitting another store today in hopes of finding Naruto, despite the fact that that game as well as all of the others I found yesterday is showing as 0 quantity. I also grabbed a Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS case for $7.48.

Is there a running excel sheet somewhere for this thread? Sucks having to go through all the comments to see what games are for what price.
that post there sums up most of the games available right now, i also found One Piece: Burning Blood (207-34-9081) $8.98

Is there a running excel sheet somewhere for this thread? Sucks having to go through all the comments to see what games are for what price.
This thread is begging to have a Wiki created/maintained. Maybe one day soon I'll take a day off from work and just scrape all the product data and put them in a Wiki...

Maybe I can sub the work out to Kyle, he's doing a good job in the GameStop thread. :)

after someone mentioned the spreadsheet, i decided to just start one the past 20 minutes, so here's something to go off. gonna continue adding and updating over the next half hour. figured i can help out as the gamestop thread one has been super helpful. :)

can't gauranteed i'll be able to maintain this though lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-y6Ol1rGt7ssIC6Kerg53vH0gqy4imQ7P9seZjur8qU/edit?usp=sharing
That's helpful - thanks! Here's a few more:

Rory PGA Golf

:ps4: 207-34-0119

:xb1: 207-32-0119

Fitbit Gold Series Alta

Large 057-03-0769

i also saw quite a few xbox one exclusives like gears of war ultimate edition $5.98 (207-32-0042), sunset overdrive $8.98 (207-32-0017), ryse legendary $8.98 (207-32-0030)

Great work on the spreadsheet!

Couple of other adds:

Minecraft Story Mode - The Complete Adventure (PS4) 207-34-1630 $8.98

Werewolfs Within (PS4) 207-34-0200 $8.98

Life is Strange (PS4) 207-34-2991 $5.98 (this one I have bought 2 copies of for $5.98 each but each time I don't think showed up on Brickseek, none seem to be showing up in stock anywhere near me so not sure how useful Brickseek will be for this one)

Couple of other adds:

Life is Strange (PS4) 207-34-2991 $5.98 (this one I have bought 2 copies of for $5.98 each but each time I don't think showed up on Brickseek, none seem to be showing up in stock anywhere near me so not sure how useful Brickseek will be for this one)
thanks, added!

brickseek is always YMMV. i've found things that show 0 in stock tons of times, but i only go out of my way to check if i see another game that does show in stock lol

Couple of other adds:

I want to say I saw a XB1 copy of Life Is Strange at one of the Targets I went to, but definitely never saw it on PS4 or I would have grabbed it.

I can further confirm that Brickseek is not always accurate.

I went to Target, where BS said they had 0 Rory's, and they had a handful on the shelf. Picked up two as well as 7 Ways to Die

I can further confirm that Brickseek is not always accurate.

I went to Target, where BS said they had 0 Rory's, and they had a handful on the shelf. Picked up two as well as 7 Ways to Die
ill throw my 2 cents in, found a tales of the borderlands at a store where brickseek said 0, they actually had quite a few. also picked up a plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and brickseek had 2 on hand but 0 saleable, so still not sure what that is suppose to mean, both were on the floor.

also, whatever CAG or reseller i saw at the Liberty Target yesterday, you missed a big flip, also the Chouteau store has alot better selection.

Honestly if people want deals, they should follow along in the threads, rather than spoon feed via a spreadsheet. Otherwise if it were me maintaining the spreadsheet, I'd charge $5 access a month to it. I mean, how quick do you want clearance to disappear to resellers?

Honestly if people want deals, they should follow along in the threads, rather than spoon feed via a spreadsheet. Otherwise if it were me maintaining the spreadsheet, I'd charge $5 access a month to it. I mean, how quick do you want clearance to disappear to resellers?
I do follow along. But I don't remember every single game and price through all the posts. There's nothing wrong with helping others. And making a spreadsheet isn't going make clearance isles disappear any faster than it already is. This isn't the only thread on the internet for Target Clearance games and as others have mentioned, and in my experience, BrickSeeker can be very inaccurate. So there's no way for resellers to know for sure. Regardless, I'll be adding my updates to it after I get home from work.

i understand where you're coming from and i had the same thought at first. this makes it very easy for resellers and for items to get cleared faster. if people want deals, they should at least do a little work right? people are already being helpful by even posting/making a comment about an item they find on clearance. this just takes it another step further in helpfulness.

but on the other end, helping others is helping others. just wanna contribute to the community for all the help they've given me. not to mention money saved lol

if a lot of people are against the spreadsheet, i can take it down at any time.

I do follow along. But I don't remember every single game and price through all the posts. There's nothing wrong with helping others. And making a spreadsheet isn't going make clearance isles disappear any faster than it already is. This isn't the only thread on the internet for Target Clearance games and as others have mentioned, and in my experience, BrickSeeker can be very inaccurate. So there's no way for resellers to know for sure. Regardless, I'll be adding my updates to it after I get home from work.
I speak in regards to those who are up to no good with the contributions made here. An example, someone could take the spreadsheet and put it on another forum (and possibly premium forums to make a buck), and discredit all those that originally gathered all the information.

But you guys are right, everybody contributes to help one another. Do what makes you feel happy, I'm more than likely overthinking this.

I speak in regards to those who are up to no good with the contributions made here. An example, someone could take the spreadsheet and put it on another forum (and possibly premium forums to make a buck), and discredit all those that originally gathered all the information.

But you guys are right, everybody contributes to help one another. Do what makes you feel happy, I'm more than likely overthinking this.
lol that's funny because I just got an alert of someone posting the spreadsheet on slickdeals.. And no credit too smh

should take it down momentarily

lol that's funny because I just got an alert of someone posting the spreadsheet on slickdeals.. And no credit too smh

should take it down momentarily. :p
You should take it down. Iamthecheapestgamer is the one who did it since he still trolls this site under an alt and tries to ruin things here.

You should take it down. Iamthecheapestgamer is the one who did it since he still trolls this site under an alt and tries to ruin things here.
didn't know that, thanks, just completely deleted it. as setting it to private just makes people request access. im sure at least one person took a copy or backup though

Haha the Slickdeals post went from 10+ up votes to 10+ down votes after nobody could get access to the Spreadsheet and somebody called Cheapest out on stealing it and all he could say was "Oh I got it from somewhere and it MAY have been that site.

Is it seriously that hard to give credit instead of being jackass who wants to give the impression he did all the work himself.

FYI In case anybody is interested in Pebble 2 HR, Slickdeals post says they are going down to $40 although my local store still has it for $65. Tempted to pick one up because I have no doubt it will vanish mysteriously once the $40 price drop comes along.

Haha the Slickdeals post went from 10+ up votes to 10+ down votes after nobody could get access to the Spreadsheet and somebody called Cheapest out on stealing it and all he could say was "Oh I got it from somewhere and it MAY have been that site.

Is it seriously that hard to give credit instead of being jackass who wants to give the impression he did all the work himself.

FYI In case anybody is interested in Pebble 2 HR, Slickdeals post says they are going down to $40 although my local store still has it for $65. Tempted to pick one up because I have no doubt it will vanish mysteriously once the $40 price drop comes along.
The guy called that thief out is a CAG here as well. His denial was so hillarious.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

The guy called that thief out is a CAG here as well. His denial was so hillarious.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
i literally just made it yesterday too, and only shared it on this thread so the chances of it being somewhere else is pretty slim lol.

and saw the pebble HR 2 for $40 post as well, but all around me is also still $65

So who do I PM to get access to the spreadsheet? I really should check more items besides the video games when I go to Target. Keep up the hunt!

Besides being banned from cag, all gamestop locations, from penny guides, his mothers upstairs living quarters and all vaginas in the world. Nothing. His sad life has stayed the same for years.
I remember the "Gamestop ban" being his big claim to fame. I think he used to put it in his signature or something. I think he got some notoriety one year when Cheapy gave him an award for "biggest villian" on CAG or something like that. It was a few years ago.

He's the DB who ruined penny guides by writing a magnum opus Mea culpa. Decrying how it wasn't fare that he got shut out of them. I can't remember if the letter was to the chain stores itself or the publishers. Hilarious that he still hides around here under a different name. On the flip side after the Nuclear Apocalypse he can read all the guides left to all them roaches. :)

CheapestGamer over at SD is a major cunt imo. He post the most unethical deals, blatantly takes other people's post (which isn't bad except for when he tries to play it off as some information he got first) and has this high horse attitude when people call him out. I love my CAG and SD but he ruins both experiences with his shit.

I kinda dont blame him!

I member way back when to even view this site you HAD to be logged in & HE was the guy working the Penny Guides thread on his own time. He was super helpful, seemed like a ok guy with a dark humor side. I even made a couple trades with him. Then came the period of time where he boasted about contacting BB corporate & then it became a you know what show but none of us REALLY know why BB corp ended Penny Guide. Around this time the BANHAMMER seemed to pound extra often & sometimes for petty reasons. Heck even I was banned on my old account for saying the Xbox 360 console was better to get vs PS3 because theres more 360 consoles sold so therefore mory used games to be found. I was then accused of being a microsoft fanboy & tryin to troll the forum. I chatted with him a few times since & got the impression he was truly hurt by the treatment of this forum's mods/members so he's been out for revenge ever since. I definitely dont agree with his actions since but i certainly dont blame him either. I do REALLY appreciate all the work he put into those old threads & the $ he helped me make.

The irony i find in all this is his name still comes up after 5 years now? And i'd bet that makes him truely smile because revenge is a dish best served cold.

I'll go back to lurking now, LoLz

I kinda dont blame him!

I member way back when to even view this site you HAD to be logged in & HE was the guy working the Penny Guides thread on his own time. He was super helpful, seemed like a ok guy with a dark humor side. I even made a couple trades with him. Then came the period of time where he boasted about contacting BB corporate & then it became a you know what show but none of us REALLY know why BB corp ended Penny Guide. Around this time the BANHAMMER seemed to pound extra often & sometimes for petty reasons. Heck even I was banned on my old account for saying the Xbox 360 console was better to get vs PS3 because theres more 360 consoles sold so therefore mory used games to be found. I was then accused of being a microsoft fanboy & tryin to troll the forum. I chatted with him a few times since & got the impression he was truly hurt by the treatment of this forum's mods/members so he's been out for revenge ever since. I definitely dont agree with his actions since but i certainly dont blame him either. I do REALLY appreciate all the work he put into those old threads & the $ he helped me make.

The irony i find in all this is his name still comes up after 5 years now? And i'd bet that makes him truely smile because revenge is a dish best served cold.

his name came up because he stole a spreadsheet and posted it on slick deals claiming it as his own, so yeah some poor victim he is.

I kinda dont blame him!

What kind of a life would somebody live that they are so petty that they would seek revenge on some random internet forum for getting scorned? I mean, if I ever got banned or told off by a mod on this website or another I'd just move on with my life and that would be the end of it for me. I wouldn't be rubbing my hands together in the basement of my parents house scheming of a way to get back at all who went against me.

That's gotta be him, right?
Probably.

I can't tell from the post itself, because you can't tell if it's typed on the same cum stained keyboard, but it's very likely.

He had some shit job that required driving and every store along his route had banned him because he was always trying to do some shady shit.

I think he's just one of those people that inspired the saying:

If everyone around you is a piece of shit to you, maybe it's you, not them.

bread's done
Back