Target Clearance Thread XXII

That's how one of mine has been for years too. The same one that's had 100 copies of Farcry 4 for years without dropping the price once.
haha San Diego, Kearney Mesa store by chance? If not I want to know wtf happened that caused multiple targets to amass this quantity of 1 title.

haha San Diego, Kearney Mesa store by chance? If not I want to know wtf happened that caused multiple targets to amass this quantity of 1 title.
Nope, that's the one. They seem to have a stupid manager. The employees that went from this location to any other location all go from mean to nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what mine looks like. Found a couple of gopro lcd backs I was able to resell. You wouldn't happen to live in western MA? heh
Hah, nah, NE Ohio.

And as for the concern of toppling everything. I was making a stack on the floor as I was taking stuff off, and then I would carefully put it all back where I found it. It was like retail Jenga

In tempted to get one of those LG Urbane watches since I know they won't get cheaper. Local store has 2.
I'm very happy with mine, the third party charger I got as a backup at work is a pos tho, if anyone has one that doesn't suck lmk which

In tempted to get one of those LG Urbane watches since I know they won't get cheaper. Local store has 2.
This has been my debate all day. There is one just down the street, and I just got money from family for my birthday, so I can afford it. But I have a Pebble Time Steel (got almost a year ago to this day at Target on Clearance for $65) and I keep telling myself it's good enough even though they got bought out and support is dead

I'm very happy with mine, the third party charger I got as a backup at work is a pos tho, if anyone has one that doesn't suck lmk which
Mine should be arriving at the service center shortly. Can't wait to get it back. If you upgraded to Android Wear 2.0, does the watch automatically track your steps?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Mine should be arriving at the service center shortly. Can't wait to get it back. If you upgraded to Android Wear 2.0, does the watch automatically track your steps?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I upgraded but haven't really used the fitness aspect, some people didn't like it on 2.0 but I haven't really had any complaints personally

If you weren't fairly good looking and convincing, I'd laugh at you and walk away with it in-hand. It was on the shelf, bucko. If you want to call dibs you put something in your cart. It's pretty simple.
*shrug* You're welcome to try. It's not a threat either. Putting someone on the spot like that, essentially telling them they're going after something already claimed, is enough to deter someone. I've had it happen to me too. It's a little embarrassing. And besides, reaching around someone, invading their personal bubble, possibly bumping into them, may be enough for you to be considered an unruly customer by management and have them tell you to leave.

anyone see a mouse in clearance lately? i remember a while ago they had some Logitech gaming mice but i'm not sure if its still around now.. my mouse stopped working and now i need a new one preferably bluetooth - thanks! :D

anyone see a mouse in clearance lately? i remember a while ago they had some Logitech gaming mice but i'm not sure if its still around now.. my mouse stopped working and now i need a new one preferably bluetooth - thanks! :D
Walmart had some on clearance. Check the clearance thread out or a store.

I'm a bit confused on how this thread is structured, the first second post has dates from 2014, is it not being actively updated? Or is the purpose of this thread to go through the posts and see? Also noticed its not all gaming related, so that's cool. Sorry am new here, I searched but couldn't find my answer. Thanks though see some nice deals in here.

I'm a bit confused on how this thread is structured, the first second post has dates from 2014, is it not being actively updated? Or is the purpose of this thread to go through the posts and see? Also noticed its not all gaming related, so that's cool. Sorry am new here, I searched but couldn't find my answer. Thanks though see some nice deals in here.
The OP is pretty out of date. The best way to use this thread is to just follow along as things get posted. Typically, something that is mentioned in here is probably out of Target's system shortly thereafter (a month?) so it probably wouldn't be worthwhile to gather up all the DPCI's into a Wiki.

And don't forget - it's DPCI. NOT DCPI. :)

The OP is pretty out of date. The best way to use this thread is to just follow along as things get posted. Typically, something that is mentioned in here is probably out of Target's system shortly thereafter (a month?) so it probably wouldn't be worthwhile to gather up all the DPCI's into a Wiki.

And don't forget - it's DPCI. NOT DCPI. :)
Oh ok I figured it was something along those lines, since its very YMMV. I checked this thread after looking through the GS thread how people were making off like bandits on the Target Clearance items, though it seems I may have missed that free for all lol. Does Target have these kinda clearances time to time, or is it just out of the blue? Thanks for clearing that up for me though :)

Oh ok I figured it was something along those lines, since its very YMMV. I checked this thread after looking through the GS thread how people were making off like bandits on the Target Clearance items, though it seems I may have missed that free for all lol. Does Target have these kinda clearances time to time, or is it just out of the blue? Thanks for clearing that up for me though :)
I can't speak for others, but all of the clearance video games at the store near me were salvaged which means that they were pulled from the sales floor and sent to Goodwill. Target does this to give them to charity as a tax write off rather than just letting them sit in their stores unsold. But, then, you probably know this since you work for Target corporate. Just kidding. Well, maybe...;)

... But, then, you probably know this since you work for Target corporate. Just kidding. Well, maybe...
Yes. I'm here to stop all you CAGs, you people are just as bad as all the extreme couponing soccer moms. /sarcasm :)

I'll have to checkout Goodwill sometime, never been.

~~~Ramadan Mubarak (2017)~~~

Freaking great night for me at Target. Again, no video game clearance and now all of the Funko figures have been salvaged, but I racked up on Batman action figures. I don't know if this interests anyone, but here goes:

Mighty Minis Justice League Action Batmobile with Batman figure (087066581) - $4.48
Batman vs. Superman Epic Strike Batmobile
(087064416) - $7.48

The Epic Strike Batmobile is pretty bad-ass, especially for $8. It fits most 6 inch figures. I was shocked to see it there. It's literally the nicest toy representation of the movie era Batmobile I've seen.

I've been buying Mighty Minis when I can find them cheap since the damn things are probably only worth 50 cents anyway. Years ago, they could have been sold in those capsule machines. Anyway, the highlight for me was the Wonder Woman Batman vs Superman Mighty Minis chase figure that came up out of system that the evening manager only charged me $1 for and the Armored Batman Mighty Minis and Hot Wheels Batmobile set that she marked down to 83 cents even though it was tagged for $1.18. She looked at me straight in the eye and said, "You and I both know all this stuff is going straight to Goodwill, and they're going to mark it back up before they sell it."

i stopped at a Target that still had 2 copies of the PS4 Rory on the shelves.  I'm waiting to see what kind of Pro Day special we have before going back to buy them  

They also had the PS3 Little Big Planet bundle the motion remote (not sure if that's what it's called), but it rang up for 119.00.  Easy pass

i stopped at a Target that still had 2 copies of the PS4 Rory on the shelves. I'm waiting to see what kind of Pro Day special we have before going back to buy them

They also had the PS3 Little Big Planet bundle the motion remote (not sure if that's what it's called), but it rang up for 119.00. Easy pass
You knucklehead, don't wait. Go buy those McIlroys now and return them later if you don't need them!

If anyone wanted an LG watch, but couldn't find one, I have one I picked up that I would sell. I did wear it for a week or so, but it is a bit too large for my wrist. I would be very fair. Feel free to pm me.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Freaking great night for me at Target. Again, no video game clearance and now all of the Funko figures have been salvaged, but I racked up on Batman action figures. I don't know if this interests anyone, but here goes:

Mighty Minis Justice League Action Batmobile with Batman figure (087066581) - $4.48
Batman vs. Superman Epic Strike Batmobile
(087064416) - $7.48

The Epic Strike Batmobile is pretty bad-ass, especially for $8. It fits most 6 inch figures. I was shocked to see it there. It's literally the nicest toy representation of the movie era Batmobile I've seen."
Nice! Thanks for the heads up - I'm gonna go check this out tonight after work.

This Target doesn't get a lot of traffic. I'm 100% positive those games aren't going anywhere
You don't know how many times I've thought these same exact words only to be proven wrong.

Plus, Target eventually salvages clearance items if they don't sell so you have that to worry about too.

Went back to Target after work today and found the 12" Marvel Legends Deadpool action figure (087064927) for $24.98 (down from $49.99). I keep trying to get out of the action figure hobby, but Target keeps killing my wallet. The figure is great. It comes with three interchangeable heads, three sets of hands, two knives, two guns, and a burrito!!!

Went back to Target after work today and found the 12" Marvel Legends Deadpool action figure (087064927) for $24.98 (down from $49.99). I keep trying to get out of the action figure hobby, but Target keeps killing my wallet. The figure is great. It comes with three interchangeable heads, three sets of hands, two knives, two guns, and a burrito!!!
Burrito, wtf?!? Should be a chimichanga.

Not really a find more of a observation. I went to one of my better Targets today and saw a lot of "newer" additions to the clearance section such as Tales of Berseria, Digimon New World, SAO Hollow, and Last Guardian. Granted they were still around $40 but I've seen it happen before that the games usually drop in price once they land in the clearance section after awhile. Again just a observation that I thought I would share.

Not really a find more of a observation. I went to one of my better Targets today and saw a lot of "newer" additions to the clearance section such as Tales of Berseria, Digimon New World, SAO Hollow, and Last Guardian. Granted they were still around $40 but I've seen it happen before that the games usually drop in price once they land in the clearance section after awhile. Again just a observation that I thought I would share.
Hollow Realization is $20 by me everywhere...but of course sold out, when there was a TON earlier.

Burrito, wtf?!? Should be a chimichanga.
The 6" figure comes with a rocket launcher with boxing glove rocket, a bunch of guns, a couple of swords, a couple of knives, an alternative interchangeable head that's unmasked and disfigured, oh! and a taco.

The 6" figure comes with a rocket launcher with boxing glove rocket, a bunch of guns, a couple of swords, a couple of knives, an alternative interchangeable head that's unmasked and disfigured, oh! and a taco.
I've never seen that 6" figure in the wild, but I would buy it straight away if I did.

Damn that's a good find considering it just came out a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:ps4:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 207-34-0132 $29.99 -> $20.98
Driveclub VR 207-34-0180 $39.99 -> $27.98
Rocksmith 2014 + cable 207-34-1631 $59.99 -> $29.98 

:ps3:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 207-24-1095 $29.99 -> $14.98 (possibly this summer's answer to the Garth Brooks Christmas box set)
Call of Duty: Ghosts 207-24-2222 $29.99 -> $14.98 (HOLD MY BEER)

Since I moved to an area where Target clearance is nowhere near as plentiful as where I used to live (Atlanta) between lack of stores, lack of inventory and (I assume) manager's decisions to slap As-is stickers over bar codes (at 30% off) instead of letting them go through the clearance cycle, I have lost track of some of the particulars of Target clearance patterns so I'd appreciate a little help with this.

My Target still has a Kinect bundle Xbone which did not sell even though clearanced since it was never tagged.  It also never dropped below 50% off and $250 is too much for that model.  I'm assuming that they didn't see it stuffed in the case and never processed it for additional drops and it is now out of the system according to BS and the in store scanner when the DCPI is typed in.  I kept checking BS and the scanner and it never dropped below $250 as far as I can tell.  Any chance I can get it for less or is it stuck at $250 if they hand scan it?  Not sure if these procedures have changed at all or not since the last time I encountered this type of issue years ago.  Thanks!

:ps4:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 207-34-0132 $29.99 -> $20.98
Driveclub VR 207-34-0180 $39.99 -> $27.98
Rocksmith 2014 + cable 207-34-1631 $59.99 -> $29.98

:ps3:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 207-24-1095 $29.99 -> $14.98 (possibly this summer's answer to the Garth Brooks Christmas box set)
Call of Duty: Ghosts 207-24-2222 $29.99 -> $14.98 (HOLD MY BEER)
I saw Driveclub VR for $19.98 and Deus Ex for $14.98 at my local Target

bread's done
Back