Target Clearance Thread XXII

Does anyone know if the 30% off any video game with purchase of $1 pre-order card is still active??

Wanted to pick up King’s Quest PS4 for cheap.

Ive seen the tetris and a game called serbia i think at my target recently, never anything decent before. Do you guys get some of these deals for keeps or re-selling? Ive seen a lot of deals posted on games here but nothing too extreme that would warrant me buying a game I am not interested in. Just curious and idk what to look for, but love getting amazing deals and it seems my target doesnt get a lot of people going through the clearance video games. There was driveclub VR there for the longest time also IIRC.

I bit on a couple sets of the Viewmaster VR goggles (1 deluxe set $11.98 207-17-0207 and 1 regular set $8.98 207-17-0200) along with the Batman Animated Series, Wildlife, and Space sets (haven't seen the rest yet) all on clearance at 70% off.  I figure I'll just return them if they suck.  The various packs fall between those two DPCIs, but most are either not in stores or not on clearance.  

Viewmaster Regular Goggles set  207-17-0200 $8.98

Space 207-17-0201 $4.48

Destinations 207-17-0202 $14.99 (not on clearance or in stock in stores near me)

Wildlife 207-17-0203 $4.48

Batman TAS 207-17-0204 $3.88
He-man MotU 207-17-0205 N/A N/A no pricing not sold in stores?
Dinosaurs 207-17-0206 N/A N/A no pricing not sold in stores?  Really hoping to find this one 70% off
View-Master Deluxe Set 207-17-0200 $11.98

Into the Labyrinth 207-17-0208 N/A N/A no pricing not sold in stores?
Underwater 207-17-0209 N/A N/A no pricing not sold in stores? Really hoping to find this one 70% off

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Puyo Puyo Tetris finally hit $9 at my store too.  Already have it for switch but for some reason want it for ps4. Multiple copies at my store, thankfully probably because amazon tradein value is only $2.  Saw about 20 copies of eagle's flight vr.  If anything gets a rare cut below 70%, that will be it.

i also picked one of the deluxe sets up. Honestly, you are probably best to return the 8.98 regular one unless you really need one of each. The deluxe one is great though. I was afraid it would be just a gimmick, but I have used it quite a bit. Locally as for the "reels" my stores only carried Batman, Wildlife, Space, and Destinations. He-Man and Into The labyrinth I ordered for cheap on Amazon. There is also a TMNT one that looks pretty good, but i did not find that locally.

I bit on a couple sets of the Viewmaster VR goggles (1 deluxe set $11.98 207-17-0207 and 1 regular set $8.98 207-17-0200) along with the Batman Animated Series, Wildlife, and Space sets (haven't seen the rest yet) all on clearance at 70% off. I figure I'll just return them if they suck. The various packs fall between those two DPCIs, but most are either not in stores or not on clearance.

Viewmaster Regular Goggles set 207-17-0200 $8.98

Space 207-17-0201 $4.48

Destinations 207-17-0202 $14.99 (not on clearance or in stock in stores near me)

Wildlife 207-17-0203 $4.48

Batman TAS 207-17-0204 $3.88
He-man MotU 207-17-0205 N/A N/A no pricing not sold in stores?
Dinosaurs 207-17-0206 N/A N/A no pricing not sold in stores? Really hoping to find this one 70% off
View-Master Deluxe Set 207-17-0200 $11.98

Into the Labyrinth 207-17-0208 N/A N/A no pricing not sold in stores?
Underwater 207-17-0209 N/A N/A no pricing not sold in stores? Really hoping to find this one 70% off

My local Target is so disappointing sometimes, I walked in as they were doing inventory in the video game and merchandise areas. A good chunk of stuff was getting marked down from retail price to 75% off and straight to the cart to be salvaged. I was lucky I went when I did, I've been checking on some of the things mentioned here already waiting on them to finally drop.

One thing of note, they pulled 2 stacks of Watch Dogs 2 (XB1) from behind the case and there was a surprise Gold Edition inside I snagged for $30. These are probably long gone in most areas but maybe someone can find one.

Had a pretty good haul from the Northridge, CA location today...pics and links below.
1a3242487d6d4ecfd4d9f81f47b4b76c.jpg

42d7a83728aa7e5ca3cf02e913f396b6.jpg

Hunting Simulator PS4 - $39.99 => $11.98
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-1716
Farpoint Standalone Game PSVR - $49.99 => $14.98
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-0208
Watch Dogs Xbox One - $19.99 => $5.98
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0884
Rocksmith 2014 Remastered Edition Xbox One - $59.99 => $17.98
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1631
Rock Band 4 Band-In-A-Box PS4 - $169.99 => $50.98
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-0143
Was about to lose hope on the Rock Band bundle, as the only other store near me that was supposed to have it in stock in fact had none (Brickseek showed 3 on hand, 2 salable). Tried this one since it had "limited stock" and got lucky.

My local Target is so disappointing sometimes, I walked in as they were doing inventory in the video game and merchandise areas. A good chunk of stuff was getting marked down from retail price to 75% off and straight to the cart to be salvaged. I was lucky I went when I did, I've been checking on some of the things mentioned here already waiting on them to finally drop.

One thing of note, they pulled 2 stacks of Watch Dogs 2 (XB1) from behind the case and there was a surprise Gold Edition inside I snagged for $30. These are probably long gone in most areas but maybe someone can find one.
(DPCI): 207-32-1386 Xbox One

(DPCI): 207-34-1385 PS4

Got 2 Syberia PS4 for $15 today. Hoping to get a Tetris at another target tomorrow. Saw Watchdogs for XB1 but passed.

picked up a copy of puyo tetris, thanks guys.

it's weird i saw it in the store a few weeks ago so i knew it was there than brickseeker told me the store went out of stock today but i went anyway cause it finally hit $9. It was moved to the toy clearance area, so idk why brick said it was sold out.

saw the usual games people have mentioned but didn't get any or saw any new stuff.

also found the playstation beanie but the quality kinda suxed, it was so thin & embroidered crappy. disappointed, so i left it.

Grabbed the afterglow lvl 1 headset for 5.99, they had 4 or 5 more. Despite showing 8 in stock of the switch cases none were anywhere to be found. Disappointed on that, I wanted a few more of them but I can't find any.

Got 3 Puyo for PS4. What’s the deal with the afterglow headset? I saw one but didn’t get it. I have the PS4 anniversary headset anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Target had stacks of NBA 2k17 for the Xbox360 $11.99 each last week but passed up on them. Went to Target and now all are gone. Everything else on the clearance end cap were still there. Checked brickseek last week and they had 24 copies, now none in stock. They must have been sent to Goodwill or sent back to the storage area. I was going to flip to Gamestop but wasn't worth the time. Instead I bought a Texas Instrument 30xlls calculator for $6.48 which seemed like a good price for a basic calculator. I did score a Puyo Puyo Tetris for $9 as well.

What is everyone buying Syberia for? To actually play? There are a few copies near me but I'm on the fence about it. Did find a PuyoPuyo today but of course the TIV tanked so I might return it.

What is everyone buying Syberia for? To actually play? There are a few copies near me but I'm on the fence about it. Did find a PuyoPuyo today but of course the TIV tanked so I might return it.
I'll play it, it looks fun - my type of genre. My husband won't ever play it though, nor would he play puyo

Got 3 Puyo for PS4. What’s the deal with the afterglow headset? I saw one but didn’t get it. I have the PS4 anniversary headset anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's just a cheap headset with a standard adapter, not a usb. I break them somewhat often so I use the cheap ones.

not sure if it's new update or glitch, but BS no longer display quantity whatsoever for Target

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if it's new update or glitch, but BS no longer display quantity whatsoever for Target
Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure it's a glitch: I've had trouble searching for certain products using BS's inventory checker, but only for certain items & zip codes. It all appears to be pretty random for me.

I find that rather ignorant. Shouldn't CAGs support other CAGs who have found ways to make gaming cheaper?
You are asking us to support others who will unnecessarily take deals away from us when they buy multiple. Against human nature.

You are asking us to support others who will unnecessarily take deals away from us when they buy multiple. Against human nature.
I'm not necessarily advocating for people wiping out an entire store, plus I can't imagine that happens terribly often by just one person's hands. GameStop has limits on how many of one title you can trade, but yes this can be circumvented, blah blah blah.

It's still not likely that flippers are ruining everyone's day. The number of people doing it can't possibly be that significant. It's just an easy scapegoat. We weirdos you see on this site using spreadsheets and such are very clearly a minority.

Anyway, my point was in reply to the original argument that any such discussion shouldn't be here, and I disagree. But you do you.

bread's done
Back