Target Clearance Thread XXII

Every time I see somebody in the video game section, I feel they are from CAG looking for deals even though they probably have never even heard of CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
First Guy: "Hey guys! Found a great deal on some Target clearance game."

Second Guy(Reseller): Thanks for the great tip, cleaned out 5 targets and can now make some money, hope everyone got some."
This is how I see it happening. What if those CAGS that could have found those games maybe while doing errands at Target got one, but a scalper cleared everything out? Also, discussing it is just in poor taste.
Lol. I get the point and somewhat agree. I know I don't speak for the other resellers here but I post deals all the time here, and I also buy to resell with some deals too. You have to contribute to the pot like everyone else if you want to continue being served.

And no offense to most deals posted here but they aren't really good for reselling. Most of them are just great deals for yourself

What is everyone buying Syberia for? To actually play? There are a few copies near me but I'm on the fence about it. Did find a PuyoPuyo today but of course the TIV tanked so I might return it.
I grabbed Syberia to play. It's supposed to be pretty bad and buggy (although I think they at least patched out a lot of the bugs), but I was interested enough that I was checking on it frequently, waiting for it to drop to $14.98 so I could grab it. I have the first two on my computer and am a fan of old-school puzzle/adventure games. It's sitting in backlogland at the moment, but I'm planning to play it at some point.

(DPCI): 207-32-1386 Xbox One

(DPCI): 207-34-1385 PS4
Poughkeepsie, NY Target had at least one Gold left yesterday for PS4. It was on an end cap by the video games. Everything was just dumped there.

They also had several (like 5 I think) copies of The Walking Dead A New Frontier for PS4 for $7.48

Picked up a copy.

Already played through it once but will play through it again.

not sure if it's new update or glitch, but BS no longer display quantity whatsoever for Target

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
found this on the funko reddit, it came from the brickseek premium forums.

"For those of you all unaware, The Brickseek administrator has pulled from any quantity numbers showing up on any DCPI search results. From another member who personally found out and made me aware, reason was that Target had notified Brickseek to take down qty numbers from showing up. No further information was given into the reasoning behind it but from now on, if it shows in stock, that means there should be 2 or more for that item unless its limited stock, then there will be at least one and if OOS, of course, its OOS. This happened around 10-11pm CST October 8th."

i played my single copy of puyo tetris.
it's a fun pickup n play party game. I briefly checked out the story mode, it seems geared towards kids but at least there's a story mode for a tetris game now. Online play is also there.

"For those of you all unaware, The Brickseek administrator has pulled from any quantity numbers showing up on any DCPI search results. From another member who personally found out and made me aware, reason was that Target had notified Brickseek to take down qty numbers from showing up. No further information was given into the reasoning behind it but from now on, if it shows in stock, that means there should be 2 or more for that item unless its limited stock, then there will be at least one and if OOS, of course, its OOS. This happened around 10-11pm CST October 8th."
welp, BS already warned people to shut the hell up when hunting for shit, the whole inventory tracker could be in jeopardy now.

Shame about Brickseek. 

On a related note, anyone by chance know the DCPI for the Xbox One Rock Band 4 bundle?  Most stores are long gone on them but like to see if there is one or two still hiding out in the wild. 

Picked up Guitar Hero live for X1 for $12 (guitar controller with game) recently.  For $12 I'm curious to give it a shot and play my first rhythm game in a while. 

today is another day for 70% drop, picked up The Crew Complete Edition for $15.xx. Such a shame it didn't dropped to this price when 30% preorder card is around

POP! MEA The Archon 207-04-0028 [$14.99 50%]

Skylanders Super Charged Dark Edition (WiiU) 207-03-0103 $15.04 [$99.99 70%]

Samsung 5100mah Portable Battery Pack (old model) - 080-08-4566 $17.98 [$59.99 70%]

MyCharge Power-Extend 3 - 080-08-3789 $7.48 [$24.99 70%]

today is another day for 70% drop, picked up The Crew Complete Edition for $15.xx. Such a shame it didn't dropped to this price when 30% preorder card is around

I know right. By the way, XB1 dlc is all on disc. PS4 is a code.

Funny that someone posting in the BS premium forum is calling it "DCPI."

Shame about Brickseek.

On a related note, anyone by chance know the DCPI for the Xbox One Rock Band 4 bundle? Most stores are long gone on them but like to see if there is one or two still hiding out in the wild.

Picked up Guitar Hero live for X1 for $12 (guitar controller with game) recently. For $12 I'm curious to give it a shot and play my first rhythm game in a while.
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0143

This is the product I was referring to earlier that we giving me a "no results found in your area" when literally any other product I looked up via DPCI came up with multiple results, even using the same zip code. Not sure what the issue is. :shrug:

Target must have got a lot of complaints over employee backroom hiding of the snes classics last week and decided to shut off brickseek.

Or it could be an excuse to put quantity numbers behind the paywall. But I don't know, I don't have premium. I am not paying for something that is inaccurate, and used to be free. Brickseek can go fuuck themselves.

My Target did something super annoying. They put all of the clearance games behind that theft proof glass, like they do with the brand new games. And nobody in my local store actually works in the entertainment department any more. They just have that stupid call button that nobody ever answers. I went looking for the PS4 Tetris game, and I was waiting in the entertainment section for 15 minutes, only to find out that none of the employees knew where the key to the game display was. And, the manager had gone home for the day. So, they just told me to come back on another day. The strange thing, was that this was at 5pm. And, the manager had already gone home? That seemed strange. I thought that Target stores had multiple managers.

Although it sucks that Brickseek is almost useless with Target now, I can't say I'm surprised.  With more and more posts from people asking whether they can PM a price by showing a Target employee a lower price on BS or using it as a tool to convince a worker that something has to be in stock because BS says so, it's no surprise that it got shut down.  As if using some third party site is going to convince a Target employee that they should sell you something cheaper or materialize something out of thin air.  Seriously, WTF, people???

Although it sucks that Brickseek is almost useless with Target now, I can't say I'm surprised. With more and more posts from people asking whether they can PM a price by showing a Target employee a lower price on BS or using it as a tool to convince a worker that something has to be in stock because BS says so, it's no surprise that it got shut down. As if using some third party site is going to convince a Target employee that they should sell you something cheaper or materialize something out of thin air. Seriously, WTF, people???
I think you need to pay for the premium brickseek membership for price matching to work

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0143

This is the product I was referring to earlier that we giving me a "no results found in your area" when literally any other product I looked up via DPCI came up with multiple results, even using the same zip code. Not sure what the issue is. :shrug:
Thanks for that. Nothing in my area either but I expected that since they were cleared out at the stores I frequent weeks ago and their size means they were likely to get taken off the shelf much quicker.

Target must have got a lot of complaints over employee backroom hiding of the snes classics last week and decided to shut off brickseek.
They didn't get any more SNES Classic in stock since the launch...but some were definitely held back. Now, you can't even check ANY status on its DPCI (207-29-7001). The stores' perspective is to not provide any stock/availability information on any hot item such as this because they would rather force you to walk into the store in the hopes that you buy some other overpriced, high margin shit.

My Target finally had these Calculators for $3.88 each. I bought a total of 10 for my nieces and nephews since they will need one for middle school and one for myself. For the price, it is great. Graphing calculators are better but too expensive and if stolen, you know..... 

They still had a bunch of the pink ones maybe about 15 or more at my Target so get them if they are that price at your Target or they will be sent to Goodwill for a higher price.[attachment=28280:Calculator_4_dollars1.jpg]  

"SB" values are still holding strong for Switch and recent releases..any new trade in promos rumored for this week? 

Edit: Ooops, wrong thread! 

^ yes, but now they’ll get tons more phone calls now that BS doesn’t work.

My Target finally had these Calculators for $3.88 each. I bought a total of 10 for my nieces and nephews since they will need one for middle school and one for myself. For the price, it is great. Graphing calculators are better but too expensive and if stolen, you know.....

They still had a bunch of the pink ones maybe about 15 or more at my Target so get them if they are that price at your Target or they will be sent to Goodwill for a higher price.
attachicon.gif
Calculator_4_dollars1.jpg
I picked up a couple too for my son and his friends...Just in time for SAT season.

I see this message on brickseek:

We are currently researching an issue that is causing trouble with pulling store pricing. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Nothing new in gaming clearance, but most of the Roku boxes were hit with the red tag of doom:

Roku Premiere+ 008-06-0027 $89.99 -> $62.98
Roku Premiere 008-06-0026 $69.99 -> $34.98
Roku Streaming Stick 008-06-0101 $49.99 -> $34.98

Don't know how many people care for those Pop! T-shirts, but quite a few of them are on 50% clearance. These are the ones I've seen in person:

Pop! Tees #139 Yoda - $14.99 => $7.48

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-02-0106

Pop! Tees #138 Aquaman - $14.99 => $7.48

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-02-0107

Pop! Tees #143 Nightmare Foxy Design #1 - $14.99 => $7.48

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-02-0108

Pop! Tees #144 Nightmare Foxy Design #2 - $14.99 => $7.48

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-02-0109

I also saw the Green Ranger one that includes the Dragonzord figurine, but I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of it and I can't find the DPCI via Brickseek as the descriptions are all generic like "Concept Store 5" and bull$h!t like that...anyone happen to know what it is?

EDIT: Never mind...Google is my friend.

Pop! and Pint Pack #01 Green Ranger Dragonzord V2 & Figure - $14.99 => $7.48

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-02-0102

Thanks for the heads up on the price drop for Puyo Puyo Tetris and the Walking Dead: A New Frontier. I successfully did a return/rebuy and it my new total was ~$18 down from ~$30. Thanks again!

just realized target receipts have return by dates for clearance items now.  At least a lot of the items I've bought recently.  Was going to return a few things and missed the date by about a week.  Cust Svc dept always had the same old lady in it and I've returned an item before and she said it was ok but she's long gone and I'm not sure if they will give me a hard time.  anybody got experience doing this?  anything in writing anywhere besides receipt?  thx

just realized target receipts have return by dates for clearance items now. At least a lot of the items I've bought recently. Was going to return a few things and missed the date by about a week. Cust Svc dept always had the same old lady in it and I've returned an item before and she said it was ok but she's long gone and I'm not sure if they will give me a hard time. anybody got experience doing this? anything in writing anywhere besides receipt? thx
The few times that I have returned clearance items, I have never had an issue even when I was outside of the normal return window: as I recall, they will only offer store credit instead of cash back or refunding your credit/debit card, but since I'm always scoping for clearance deals there anyway, it doesn't make much of a difference to me. I'm assuming it's YMMV as most clearance things, though.

just realized target receipts have return by dates for clearance items now. At least a lot of the items I've bought recently. Was going to return a few things and missed the date by about a week. Cust Svc dept always had the same old lady in it and I've returned an item before and she said it was ok but she's long gone and I'm not sure if they will give me a hard time. anybody got experience doing this? anything in writing anywhere besides receipt? thx
Is it for all clearance items? Or is it because you bought media/electronic items that were on clearance? Media/electronic items have a 30 day return policy instead of the typical 90 days, so they've had specific return dates listed on the receipt for several years. Red Card will still get you an extra 30 days though.

I recently bought a 128GB Samsung Evo plus with adapter off of an ebay seller in "Like New" condition for 24.00.  It came brand new/factory sealed.  He is still selling them although his buy it now price is slightly higher than it had been.   Just a thought for those of you looking to get more memory on the cheap (without having to change cards).

I recently bought a 128GB Samsung Evo plus with adapter off of an ebay seller in "Like New" condition for 24.00. It came brand new/factory sealed. He is still selling them although his buy it now price is slightly higher than it had been. Just a thought for those of you looking to get more memory on the cheap (without having to change cards).
I'm guessing this one? - 128gb - $24.99 - 99.4% positive on 1764 feedback

Is it for all clearance items? Or is it because you bought media/electronic items that were on clearance? Media/electronic items have a 30 day return policy instead of the typical 90 days, so they've had specific return dates listed on the receipt for several years. Red Card will still get you an extra 30 days though.
the specific items were ps4 controller cases. thought they would be a good xmas gift for my son who does not use the controllers daily. so they are in the electronic area. the return by date on the receipt is 30 days just didn't notice it. I pay attention when buying games, didn't realize I needed to pay attention when I buy other stuff. They were purchased on the red card so you think I get an extra 30 days? worth a shot. opinions?

30 days extra for Red Card holder only applies to anything that doesn't have return date printed on receipt (clothes, household goods...etc).

I'd recommend Googling how to spot a fake. I bought one on eBay that was sealed too but the speeds were a fraction of the advertised speed. I noticed some other cosmetic things and when I messaged the seller I got my $ back with no other explaination.

I went to Best Buy after that and just forked over the money. Wasn't worth the risk.

EDIT: Not saying these are fake just saying MicroSD fakes are apparently quite common.

bread's done
Back