Target Clearance Thread XXII

Damn. I got too late to the party. I went to 2 Targets and they both were swept. I just found madden 17 and mirrors edge. I'm heading to another target tomorrow morning, but I'm not hopeful lol
Sounds like you were at the Houston one near the Heights, ha. I didn't find much at that one sadly.

Found:
Bulletstorm PS4 $5.98
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Steelbook $14.98
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash $14.98

46013cb534dfc636dc9b5ca9338a6f61.jpg

bd40deef891a7644b32a370f3c18e11b.jpg

They had a bunch of FF XII Steelbooks edition propably 15+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, I have a store near me that dropped the price of FFXII to $14.98. Didn't the price JUST drop to $24.98?
Yeah I checked this morning and it was $24.99 but they dropped to $14.99, even Bulletstorm was $9.98 this morning.
When the guy scanned the games they were $24.99 but I told him my Target App was showing me a different price, he scanned them with his phone and price matched them.

Make sure you have your “Location ON” on your phone so the App will show the real prices. Otherwise will show online prices

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my local stores actually have decent stock for once, gonna hit up my nearest stores asap tomorrow morning. Inb4 some flipper manages to clear them all out somehow

Local target was cleaned out. Can anyone pick up FF 12 zodiac age steelbook Ed for me? Willing to pay $20 shipped for it!

Find any ffxii steel books in MA? Im in Boston and only check the fenway location since its most convenient.
I'm from Boston as well, but never been to the Fenway location. Do you usually find good deals around there?
I have gone, so far, to the Somerville and Everett locations. No luck. I will try Revere today

I'm from Boston as well, but never been to the Fenway location. Do you usually find good deals around there?
I have gone, so far, to the Somerville and Everett locations. No luck. I will try Revere today
There seems to be some clearance diggers in the fenway location. Had a chance in grabbing the last rise of tomb raider 20 year edition after black friday but i hesitated and it was gone the next day. They have the basic leftovers and a lot of those soft red 2ds cases in stock. I will be trying the south bay center target later today to take a look as well.

There seems to be some clearance diggers in the fenway location. Had a chance in grabbing the last rise of tomb raider 20 year edition after black friday but i hesitated and it was gone the next day. They have the basic leftovers and a lot of those soft red 2ds cases in stock. I will be trying the south bay center target later today to take a look as well.
I see. I didn't bother going to the South Bay as it's usually a really crowded place lol maybe I'll try the Cambridge one, which surprisingly sells video games. I didn't know until like a few hours ago. Also, there's one by Watertown.. but that's too far for me and idt it's worth the trip

When I check the price of clearance games in-store by typing in the DPCI # on the price scanner they are still showing full price, but when checking Brickseek they all show the discounted price at my local store. Unfortunately none of the games, that they supposedly have multiple of, are out on the shelves. If I manage to get an employee to look in the back for a copy will it ring up at the discounted price when it is scanned at the register, or does something else need to be done to activate that price change?

Sorry, this is slightly new to me since they are typically already marked the correct price and out on the floor. Any advice?

When I check the price of clearance games in-store by typing in the DPCI # on the price scanner they are still showing full price, but when checking Brickseek they all show the discounted price at my local store. Unfortunately none of the games, that they supposedly have multiple of, are out on the shelves. If I manage to get an employee to look in the back for a copy will it ring up at the discounted price when it is scanned at the register, or does something else need to be done to activate that price change?

Sorry, this is slightly new to me since they are typically already marked the correct price and out on the floor. Any advice?
whatever ring up at the scanner will also ring up at the register. Typically they would need pricing team to scan and hit a button on their pricing gun to change price.

They don't need to scan the thing to apply new markdown tho, I've seen stuff oos before hitting 70% got their prices updated anyway.

Download Target app and use it to scan the price. It should pickup the new price, ymmv whether Guest Service to honor it.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

If Brickseek shows you that an item is way cheaper than its on stores then bring your phone and download the Target App, have your “Location On” on your phone, scan the item and show to an employee that the item has a different price, and you should get a price adjustment.

I see. I didn't bother going to the South Bay as it's usually a really crowded place lol maybe I'll try the Cambridge one, which surprisingly sells video games. I didn't know until like a few hours ago. Also, there's one by Watertown.. but that's too far for me and idt it's worth the trip
Yeah too many people at the fenway one as well. Watertown is where I was thinking would have some considering how its kind of out there as you said kind of like close enough to get to, but to far out to want to go there. I might drop in and i'll let you know. Honestly, i'm just glad we are not hitting up the same targets.

Checked my local Target and they had both FF XII steel book and regular edition and both still range up as $25 in the app. Too much for me to pick up just to add to my shelf of games I'll never play. Figure if it drops to $15 and is still there, then I'll take it home. 

Yeah too many people at the fenway one as well. Watertown is where I was thinking would have some considering how its kind of out there as you said kind of like close enough to get to, but to far out to want to go there. I might drop in and i'll let you know. Honestly, i'm just glad we are not hitting up the same targets.
Watertown had decent stock when Disney Infinity was being clearanced. I barely go there so I do not know how stock typically is.

LOL true. I'm gonna check the target at Packwards Corner, idk what to expect as it will be my first time there lol (I didn't even know that it existed)

Watertown had decent stock when Disney Infinity was being clearanced. I barely go there so I do not know how stock typically is.
This is why I'd like to go there, I feel like not many people go there. Also, Watertown got some 'reputation' after the sad incident that we had.. but idk man, I feel like it's too far lol

Ended up going back and picking up Stardew and Mega Man Legacy both PS4 for 9.98 each. I could only find one of each and didn’t want to risk them being gone when the prices drop again. My target has a weird setup. There’s a clearance section (where I found mega man) and there is also a big end cap with games in the security cases ( where I found Stardew). It seems many of the ones on that end cap are normal price though with a couple of clearance items mixed in. I found a Zelda Twilight Princess w Amiibo for Wii U there but it scanned a full price of $59.99!

So I saw there is a number for stardew valley on PS4, but did not see one for the Xbox. Did I miss it or is it not clearenced?

I used mine when I picked up Yakuza Kiwami but we also bought groceries so no idea if it actually took 20% off the $15 price. 

The exclusions were *Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVS clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Duluth Pack, Elf on the Shelf, select games (Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard, Exploding Kittens, What Do You Meme, Bears vs. Babies), gift cards, Google products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, Mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware & Switch software, Playstation 4, prepaid cards, Pulsar watches, Sonos, Target Optical, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Weber, WellieWishers, Xbox One, Xbox One X.* 

We should really crowdsource Brickseek...in other words, each one of us should take turns paying for premium Brickseek and update the information here...if there are other CAGs willing to participate, I will buy the first month, cancel, and let the next CAG pay...Let me know interest level.

Thanks.

Yup someone beat me to Yakuza Kiwami for 9$, most of the other stores still have it for $15 so I'll wait it out and see.

Managed to get a copy of Bulletstorm, and saw a couple of the other games listed but nothing I was dying to buy. Gonna check the other half of town to try to find Megaman Legacy Collection 2 and some of the other games.

Can someone provide a slightly more in-depth explanation regarding the target app? I attempted scanning some items within the store but it just pulled up their online versions at full price, not the in-store price, even with GPS on and location enabled within the app.

Searched the local Target for FFXII for shits and gigs, said 75% in stock on Brickseek but found none on the typical clearance shelf. Website said it was available for in-store pickup at $50, app said it wasn't available online. 

This is what I found:
[attachment=28906:IMG_9007.JPG][attachment=28907:IMG_9001.JPG][attachment=28909:IMG_9001.JPG][attachment=28916:IMG_8999.JPG][attachment=28914:IMG_9004.JPG]

Damn yall have some nice looking stuff around. All the targets around me are swept clean of almost all clearance now. Glad I picked up a couple games while I could and didn't wait. Not seeing the 70%+ price drops anywhere yet but I'm hopeful.

Funny, I went to Target on Saturday looking for Limbo/Inside 2-pack and it was nowhere to be found and employee checked and none in the back. I go to the same Target today and they have a ton of games including Limbo/Inside 2-pack.

A lot of the same games that are seen in krivas95's post.

Besides Limbo/Inside, I picked up Tomb Raider 20th for PS4 for $20. I used my 20% BF coupon as well.

I saw the Star Trek Bridge Crew game for PS4 for $25 although strangely when scanned with the Target app, it came up as full price. It seems to scan some games as expected, but not all of them.

Star Trek Bridge Crew: https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0201

If Brickseek shows you that an item is way cheaper than its on stores then bring your phone and download the Target App, have your “Location On” on your phone, scan the item and show to an employee that the item has a different price, and you should get a price adjustment.

Never works for me, they always tell me if it's not physically marked down they can't PM the app.

Went to target they had bunch of Xbox one games especially megaman collection 2

Watch dogs 2 rang at 19.99
Tomb raider ps4 19.99

Bulletstorm range at 9.99 but I played it last gen I feel like 10 is too much

Just cause 29.99 don't know why this game hasn't gone down go 10

Never works for me, they always tell me if it's not physically marked down they can't PM the app.
That’s total and complete bullshit, so whoever you’re talking to is either the laziest employee on the planet or has no idea what the hell they’re talking about (or possibly both!)...I mean, it’s written in Target’s T&C that they are not required to PM for any reason, but to just blatantly lie like that really pisses me off. You could try going to Guest Services and politely explaining your case, asking for a manager if necessary...I’ve found that usually works for me if a redshirt is being particularly difficult.

Came back to buy more FFXII Steebooks but Sold Out, I regret not buying them all yesterday

Found Stardew Valley Collectors Edition for $5.98 tho.

e8afe2765e4557c8c68a6cd04d16d4c0.jpg

I wasn’t planning but watched some gameplay and it looks interesting

Potentially hundreds of hours of gameplay there.

Could you please post the DCPI number off your receipt?

Edit: Sorry. It's in the photo. It's late. And I'm an idiot! ;)

None in my area for that price anyway. But thanks.

Potentially hundreds of hours of gameplay there.

Could you please post the DCPI number off your receipt?

Edit: Sorry. It's in the photo. It's late. And I'm an idiot! ;)

None in my area for that price anyway. But thanks.
No worries

My Target had some pretty good clearance section.
FFXII Steelbook $14.98, Mario Tennis Wii U $14.98, Bulletstorm PS4 $4.98, DKCR 3ds $5.98

bread's done
Back