Target Clearance Thread XXII

I also saw
Dragon Ball Fusions 3DS $11.98
Warriors All Star PS4 $11.98 (I almost got this one)
Yokai Watch 2 3DS $14.98

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices usually change in checker on Monday or Tuesday. Just checked today and the ones that dropped on Friday have yet to register. Luckily plenty of copies so I can wait.
Looks like Monday by me. Went back to the same one I did yesterday after 10 pm today and Inside was finally under $10. Only other one I noticed that lowered was Resident Evil Revelations to $6. Also had plenty of those Naruto games, but still over $10 I think.

Weird, my target changed up how they do clearance games a little. They still have 2 or 3 endcaps, but now games marked with clearance stickers are still locked in the case with all the other games. Maybe to stop theft, Idk.

Picked up tomb raider X1 9.98
And road to baruto X1 14.98(last one)

$8.98

cb370f5e49d3ad32736a0133e797a801.jpg

Nice find. This is a great opportunity, though, to say that the Boruto cover looks absolutely awful. It literally just looks like someone photoshopped the Boruto characters over the Storm 4 cover. Though I guess that's to be expected as it's still called Storm 4. It just looks awful, though.

Did any of your Target locations just change the stickers to blank yellow and white ones? They still come up as clearance if you scan them tho

My Brickseek was so off on a nearby Target, went in for about a 14 games they showed in stock and 2 showing limited stock. Out of those they had 7 games and 3 of them were not even the same price as Brickseek. Seemed way too good to be true, since this store was showing the cheapest price around with "in stock" on pretty much all of them. Oh and they don't even put prices on their clearance games.

Went back to the same target I got Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for $9.98 and to my surprise, FF XII was finally discounted to $15. All that leaves now really is Warriors All-Stars to finally drop to $11 I have seen in other stores a little bit further out.
I found FFXII too and was super excited. Had to go to a target near my work and they had a good selection of clearance games.

Went to a random target today. They showed 0 for everything in Bseek. They had a TON of certain games...but they scanned up as full price. Checked the Target app for that specific store and everything rang up the Clearance price. 

Took to GServices and the manager wouldnt match the App. She said it was for another store even though it specifically stated that stores address and name lol

Went to a random target today. They showed 0 for everything in Bseek. They had a TON of certain games...but they scanned up as full price. Checked the Target app for that specific store and everything rang up the Clearance price.

Took to GServices and the manager wouldnt match the App. She said it was for another store even though it specifically stated that stores address and name lol
Lol, what an awful manager...

Sounds like the manager took everything and intentionally took it off clearance

Saw some dumbass flipper buying at least a dozen copies of Yakuza Kiwami today.  Not sure why though.  Every Target I've been to has at least 15-20 copies ot it on clearance.  If he thinks he's going to get rich or there is a massive demand for this title online, he's going to be sorely disappointed...and stuck with a lot of games lol.

I found FFXII too and was super excited. Had to go to a target near my work and they had a good selection of clearance games.
The selection hasn't been a problem at least for me, its always been waiting for that 70% clearance price. At least at the one I got both of my games, there were several Final Fantasy XIIs, Dragon Quest VIIIs, Warriors All-Star, and a few odds and ends Xbox One titles. I am still trying to find Limbo for PS4 however at a decent price and some of those Xbox One titles for PS4 instead.

No reports on Warriors allstars is it any good?
From what I hear, it's incredibly average. But I like playing Warriors titles like they are a dime a dozen (because they are on some level) and just go through the stories and then shelve them.

Saw some dumbass flipper buying at least a dozen copies of Yakuza Kiwami today. Not sure why though. Every Target I've been to has at least 15-20 copies ot it on clearance. If he thinks he's going to get rich or there is a massive demand for this title online, he's going to be sorely disappointed...and stuck with a lot of games lol.
Not to mention it’s $11.99 at BB with GCU

I haven't been able to check any targets lately. Did Origins combine yet? Almost every other retailer is sold out and was curious. They probably won't at this pace.

Ended up nearby to an out of the way store today. Ended up grabbing a few xbox one games
Mega man legacy collection 2 $6
Limbo / inside double pack $9
Mirrors edge catalyst $6

I now have purchased limbo 3 separate times, and have played it zero

Hate going to Westfield Culver City's Target but I got the games I want so I'm happy. I walked out with Dirt 4 $14.98, Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy $7.48, Steep $8.98, Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection $11.98, and Battle Chasers $8.98. 

rGWVgAy.jpg

Maybe I should have picked up FFXII Zoodiac Age when it was $5 at walmart. :/

Just don't think I'd ever touch it.
for $5 why wouldn't you pick up? anything higher than 15 i could understand where you're coming from but for $5 i would have picked it up regardless of the backlog

Jealous. All four Targets in my area haven't dropped prices in three weeks, which is very odd. Might be waiting until after xmas.

for $5 why wouldn't you pick up? anything higher than 15 i could understand where you're coming from but for $5 i would have picked it up regardless of the backlog

I had like 15 other games I was buying and I sort of knew I wouldn't play it for a while or at all. Even though these games were $5 I skipped on a bunch because I'd never play them and the resell wouldn't be good for most.

The State St. Target in Chicago has a lot of games on clearance. Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 remix is $11.98. I got for $15 on black Friday. Troll and I for Xbone 10.98. There are others but I didn't have enough time to look through everything since I was running late on my break already. 

My Target is getting hard to shop clearance games.  They now have them in FOUR places, scattered about.  In the locked cases with regular games...in the locked glass case at the front of the Playstation section...way at the end of the camera section, locked, facing the phone covers...and over by the PC stuff randomly tossed in with budget games.

Went to a Target I've never been to.  Had about 15 Yakuza steelbooks for $9, but also had Kirby Triple Deluxe for 3DS.  Don't think it was mentioned yet.

207-02-7018

Guess it was clearanced same time as Ocarina.  First I've noticed it though.

Just a heads up to anyone in Raleigh. The Target next to NC State has another copy of Road to Boruto (1 each for Xbox one and 1 for PS4) for $8.98.

Happy hunting.

Seems kinda soon to be clearancing out the next Gen already lol

no PS4s near me either, but I did price adjust my Guardians of the Galaxy copy.

lol ff xiii is not worth even a $1

1. Pretty sure that was a typo and Nelo Ice meant Final Fantasy XII (the one that has a standard version and a steelbook version that share the same DPCI), not Final Fantasy XIII
  2. FFXIII was shat on by pissed off fanboys for no good reason when it was actually a pretty solid game with some obvious flaws, much like the current Star Wars movie
  3. There are very few things I hate in this world, but one of them is laughing at others for no good reason. The others are irony and lists. :)

bread's done
Back