Target Clearance Thread XXII

Hmmm. Good Idea. I did add some other stuff to my cartwheel. I did want to get some EA sports games that also has a cartwheel coupon.
644c2be240f8d82c690b2f42388658cc.jpg

Hey man I got it just pay with your phone (Target App) and add the cartwheel discounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always "hide" the cartwheel discount with other stuff in your purchase if you need to get a price adjustment. The drop on the Xbox one s might be hard for the target cs rep to miss though
Yes pray you don't get a Dooley do right employee that tells you can only use one or the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

644c2be240f8d82c690b2f42388658cc.jpg

Hey man I got it just pay with your phone (Target App) and add the cartwheel discounts

Sorry, but I’m wondering where I can “add the Cartwheel discounts” in the app? There doesn’t appear to be an option to add anything other than a promo code whether you’re inside your cart or at the checkout page...or maybe that’s just for Apple devices? I took screenshots so it can be clearer:
23e88fdcae9631a1d05ad19b3312c77e.jpg

1f5ef876a0a244d8f1d53dcf5ef44455.jpg

Where, exactly, can I add the Cartwheel discount to the sale so I can get the 30% off $199?

Sorry, but I’m wondering where I can “add the Cartwheel discounts” in the app? There doesn’t appear to be an option to add anything other than a promo code whether you’re inside your cart or at the checkout page...or maybe that’s just for Apple devices? I took screenshots so it can be clearer:

Where, exactly, can I add the Cartwheel discount to the sale so I can get the 30% off $199?

1d85ad0980ed1e3fff9dae986236cc0d.jpg

First add the discount then go to the wallet icon there you’ll find a barcode,show that to the cashier after the price match

CW is for in store only. The guy you quoted meant the app now use single barcode for your cartwheel and payment card.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

So I got lucky tonight and found Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden Nintendo 3DS for 19.99 Not clearance but since this title is going for upwards of 60 I think it was a nice find.

Anyone know if electronics clearance will be marked down this week since Monday was a holiday? Curious if it was pushed back til next Monday. Bseek hasn’t matched in store for two weeks.

Markdowns did happen

Picked up

Warriors All Stars $11.98 PS4
Abzu $5.98 X1
Mega Man X Collection 2 $5.98 X1
Batman The Enemy Within $8.98 X1
Battle Chasers $8.98 X1
Baja $8.98 X1

Any feedback Dead Alliance? The zombie online shooter , saw it but put it back

Markdowns did happen

Picked up

Warriors All Stars $11.98 PS4
Abzu $5.98 X1
Mega Man X Collection 2 $5.98 X1
Batman The Enemy Within $8.98 X1
Battle Chasers $8.98 X1
Baja $8.98 X1

Any feedback Dead Alliance? The zombie online shooter , saw it but put it back
Yes but did you check yesterday? Cause I did and it wasn’t marked down. At least at my one store.

They were marked down yesterday because they were at 50% off now 70%. There were plenty of other games Golf Club , Sniper 3 , Just Dance 2017, Troll and I , Naruto , Madden 2017 and like half a dozen others at least

My store had tons of Xbox One games, and not much of anything else. I finally picked up Bulletstorm for $5.98, and Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD for Wii U for $7.02. I had a free $2 gift card from Shopkick, and I used my Red Card, so after Tax, I got them both for about $12.

Anyone know if electronics clearance will be marked down this week since Monday was a holiday? Curious if it was pushed back til next Monday. Bseek hasn’t matched in store for two weeks.
One of my Targets did markdowns yesterday. It wasn't marked down Christmas Eve.

(Specifically, picked up PS4 Battle Chasers for the $8.xx price)

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple Targets near me finally hit the fabled 70% markdown but most are swept clean of all PS4, 3DS and Wii U games. Tons of X1 though. Managed to find both Sniper games and Ezio Collection. Still have Stardew Valley, Bulletstorm and Mega Man from the 50% before and am contolemplating a return rebuy but it's risky.

My store that showed a bunch of these games in stock at 70% but they claimed they didn't have them even in the back 2 weeks ago, finally put a ton of them out on an endcap, all unmarked. Got star trek bridge crew for $15.

My store that showed a bunch of these games in stock at 70% but they claimed they didn't have them even in the back 2 weeks ago, finally put a ton of them out on an endcap, all unmarked. Got star trek bridge crew for $15.
I'm also sewing that at a couple stores, they claim there's nothing in the back. Good to know I might still have a chance on some of them.

Pretty sure this was already listed earlier in the thread, but just in case...

Warriors: All-Stars PlayStation 4 - $39.99 => $11.98

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-0227

You can also get the UPC and other info from Target's website listing of the game: https://www.target.com/p/warriors-all-stars-playstation-4/-/A-52698175
Yeah if I am looking for a DPCI I just do a Google search with the game name, system and "Target DPCI". It's usually the first result that pops up.

I also found a large stash of clearance games I’d never seen before at my local Target today. None of them seemed super cheap though aside from RE Rev for Xbone at $6.

They were on an end cap in electronics, never seen a clearance section there before, hopefully they continue to just put them there.

I keep checking Batman: Enemy Within, but no stores within 100 miles of me have budged from the 50% mark. Same for Guardians of the Galaxy. Where's the 70%? Let's get there before January already. :pray:

ugh, went to a store yesterday that both brickseeker & the target app said had warriors in stock, but it was nowhere to be found. Still says in full stock too today.
:( i wanted to play with my doa waifus in a musou.

ugh, went to a store yesterday that both brickseeker & the target app said had warriors in stock, but it was nowhere to be found. Still says in full stock too today.
Did you ask? Sometimes they have stock in the back.

Believe you can find someone with a scanner and they can tell you where it supposedly is. Been to a lot of Targets and all have clearance somewhere just a little bit different. Some way more organized than others.

Saw some Cards Against Humanity expansion packs on clearance.  The Non-denominational Season's Greetings Pack was $3.50 and The Chosen People Pack was $2.50.

check behind other games in the lock ups.   you be surprised how many people have a different game on display only to have different games behind it.

Went looking for God of War III: Remastered for PS4 tonight, came up empty, and found individual snack packs of holiday Pepperidge Farm Milanos for 50 cents each. Not bad at all.

No shortage of crap on clearance this week. Some decent deals tho.

:ps4: Bulletstorm $5.98
:ps4: Guardians of the Galaxy Telltale $7.48
:ps4: Battle Chasers $8.98
:ps4: Baja HD $8.98
:ps4: Redout $11.98
:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 2.5 remix $11.98
:ps4: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 $11.98
:ps4: Sniper Elite 4 $11.98
:ps4: Dirt 4 $14.98
:ps4: FF XII The Zodiac Age $14.98
:ps4: F1 2017 SE $17.98

Reminder gaming gift cards are b1g1 25% off and can mix & match different cards.

Believe you can find someone with a scanner and they can tell you where it supposedly is. Been to a lot of Targets and all have clearance somewhere just a little bit different. Some way more organized than others.
yea i did, the guy just said look at the 29.99 & below rack. i told him i did & none were there. i got a shrug.
i did check every inch of the game & toy section I'm guessing it's in the back.
i went to another target today with a Limited quantity stock but came out empty handed.

I didn't see anything new that anyone already didn't mention.
Final fantasy xiv shirts were $3.xx & $4.xx. There's a ton of game merch that I'm surprised isn't clearanced yet. Would like to snag those Overwatch nendoroids on the cheap.

Looks like Brickseek says Warriors All Stars has finally dropped to $12. Time to go to Target and see if its true!

YMMV. I went today after seeing my local store had it for $12 on Brickseek but it was still $20 at the store, so good luck!
Yea its never perfect, especially considering I had gone before it updated for FFXII and was marked down when I was there. But its at least a good indicator of it potentially being on sale.

None of my Targets have had anything besides Taken King 360 (like a dozen copies). Been to four TGs so far there’s only one more in region and it’s the one that’s usually the best but still what a let down.

None of my Targets have had anything besides Taken King 360 (like a dozen copies). Been to four TGs so far there’s only one more in region and it’s the one that’s usually the best but still what a let down.
Did you check the cases where the regular games are? I found several X1 and PS4 games there marked as clearance.

bread's done
Back