Target Clearance Thread XXII

Saw a stack of 5TB Toshiba External 3.0 Hard Drive for $97.XX.

2tFCbWv.jpg

Got an online item copy of The Girl on the Train 4k UHD BD today for $7.16, they marked it down further today. (was $13.xx last week)

$26.98 switch dock dpci 20700-7036. Anybody have experience with return rebuy? Brickseek shows the only local store at that price being sold out.

$26.98 switch dock dpci 20700-7036. Anybody have experience with return rebuy? Brickseek shows the only local store at that price being sold out.
yes, bring the service desk lunch.

YMMV big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to a Target a few days ago and they had only one game on clearance. I asked an employee where they had the clearance games and he brings me to an endcap and says there used to be a stack of games. "They must have chucked them." He said. Really though? Would a store just throw away video games?
When they leave the store...if you have Goodwill near by check there. That's where most of my Target's stuff goes if it still doesn't sell on clearance.

Saw this on Reddit earlier. Brickseek only shows 3% of the inventory being discounted and around me, all the Targets have plenty of stock for $89.99......

The Evesham, NJ store is remodeling, and put a random bunch of stuff on clearance. Biggest deal by far was the white/orange New 2DS for 50% off - 207-01-7002.

Also saw Disgaea 5 Complete and a few other Switch games on clearance, but that also seems to be local to this store (for now).
Anything still there? I live fairly close to this store.

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-01-7002

Found 3 of these today for $44.98. The store I found them at I was looking for them last year at 50% off but no one could find them and eventually they went to 0. But there they were in the case. I 'm betting someone hid them forgot or got fired and then they were found and put out.
Did you pick them all up? I would have. That's a great price. Would you be willing to pick one up to sell? My little girl would love to have one of these.

Did you pick them all up? I would have. That's a great price. Would you be willing to pick one up to sell? My little girl would love to have one of these.
I did but I'm not selling. 1 for both my boys and one for my nephew. Only 2 stores within 50 miles have even clearanced these and that was in September originally.

I've been waiting on those Orange Julius 2DS XLs to drop forever but all the stores around here are still at full price. I like the black ones better but at sub $50 I'd take anything to replace my old 3DS.

There are some stores around me with the clearance price but out of stock and a several with stock but full price. Wonder what happens if I buy at full price at a store and return to a discount store and then see if I can rebuy the next day...

It's cool. I understand. Every store around me still has it for msrp. Just thought I'd ask.

This store epic failed, these stuff should already 70% and salvaged weeks ago. These still stickered as 50%
db8af5a5051f007c1787523246dfaa54.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-01-7002

Found 3 of these today for $44.98. The store I found them at I was looking for them last year at 50% off but no one could find them and eventually they went to 0. But there they were in the case. I 'm betting someone hid them forgot or got fired and then they were found and put out.
Just checked and the store literally half a mile from my house had these priced at $44.98, but they are out of stock. I am willing to bet an employee snatched up whatever they had because I go to that Target at least twice a week specifically to scope out the clearance stuff and would have bought these up real fast.

Scored :3DS: Fire Emblem Fates Conquest for $11.98, :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 for $17.98, Wii U Luigi Fight Pad for $7.48, and Power A PS3 Wireless Controller for $9.15.

Mario Kart 8 shows up full price everywhere around me. Was it an online clearance only sticker?

The clearance section was filled with games!!! Literally packed with them! Unfortunately, they were all fully priced games in those plastic security cases, which surprised the heck out of me, as some were DS, and Wii games. But, they were all ringing up full price. I also noticed that an aisle that used to hold video games was changed to cell phone accessories. :/

The clearance section was filled with games!!! Literally packed with them! Unfortunately, they were all fully priced games in those plastic security cases, which surprised the heck out of me, as some were DS, and Wii games. But, they were all ringing up full price. I also noticed that an aisle that used to hold video games was changed to cell phone accessories. :/
That is the story of my Target. I did find a copy of Assassin's Creed Syndicate for $9.98 on Xbox One, but I already have it. Would have probably picked up a PS4 version for that price though.

Wasn't aware Goodwill sold video games. Wonder if it's worth checking out.
Goodwill used to be decent for picking up classic games several (many) years ago. Now they just sell most of their crap on ebay so you rarely find good deals anymore, though they do occasionally pop up or slip through.

At a Target that's being renovated I found some switch games $9.98 to $11.98 each: Rime, MXGP3, end is nigh, cars 3, touhou kobuto. Sticker said clearance with a higher price, but scanned them at register and they were about half the stickered clearance price.

Wasn't aware Goodwill sold video games. Wonder if it's worth checking out.
At Goodwill near me, the higher priced ones usually are put in a glass cabinet. I've found some $2 ones that could resell for a decent amount, but most, at least recently, end up not having the disc.

Most recently, I found a vertical mouse for $2, originally retailed for $140, but generally goes for about $60 used.

My best find was a $2 brand new model kit that I resold on eBay for $60.

Related to Target clearance, it's not a video game, but I picked up a Canon T5I kit for $239.98 on clearance this morning.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=056-10-0683

It's definitely YMMV as most stores are either sold out or only marked down to $399.98. The store I went to still had 5 or 6 left. Their system still had it for 399.98, but the Target app showed the lower price. I needed manager approval to get the lower price. I suspect Monday or Tuesday it will officially be updated in their system.

At Goodwill near me, the higher priced ones usually are put in a glass cabinet. I've found some $2 ones that could resell for a decent amount, but most, at least recently, end up not having the disc.

Most recently, I found a vertical mouse for $2, originally retailed for $140, but generally goes for about $60 used.

My best find was a $2 brand new model kit that I resold on eBay for $60.

Related to Target clearance, it's not a video game, but I picked up a Canon T5I kit for $239.98 on clearance this morning.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=056-10-0683

It's definitely YMMV as most stores are either sold out or only marked down to $399.98. The store I went to still had 5 or 6 left. Their system still had it for 399.98, but the Target app showed the lower price. I needed manager approval to get the lower price. I suspect Monday or Tuesday it will officially be updated in their system.
Did Brickseek show the $239.98 price or the $399.98 price for your store? There are supposedly a few around me, and it looks like it pairs with that deal to get $150 off a Canon lens, but they’re all at the higher price.

Was able to pick up PS4 AC: Origins Gold Edition for $38.xx. They combined it with the standard edition (so no way to check Brickseek). I tried to price match with Amazon/GS for $29.99, but it was pulling up a different edition. Got it by price matching Walmart.

Saw physical copies of "Life is Strange: Before the Storm" on the value priced games endcap yesterday at 2650 NW Federal Hwy Stuart, FL. Didn't bother to check the price as I don't care for the series but I remember thinking "didn't that game just come out?" Did some quick research and it looks like it's not even out yet, so it looks like they broke the street date. YMMV if anyone wants to grab a copy that's in the area. I only saw Xbox but there might be PS4 copies too. They also had at least 2-3 Nintendo Switch consoles if anyone is still looking.

Saw physical copies of "Life is Strange: Before the Storm" on the value priced games endcap yesterday at 2650 NW Federal Hwy Stuart, FL. Didn't bother to check the price as I don't care for the series but I remember thinking "didn't that game just come out?" Did some quick research and it looks like it's not even out yet, so it looks like they broke the street date. YMMV if anyone wants to grab a copy that's in the area. I only saw Xbox but there might be PS4 copies too. They also had at least 2-3 Nintendo Switch consoles if anyone is still looking.
Interesting, cause there are no Target DPCI listings for that game yet on Brickseek.

Was able to pick up PS4 AC: Origins Gold Edition for $38.xx. They combined it with the standard edition (so no way to check Brickseek). I tried to price match with Amazon/GS for $29.99, but it was pulling up a different edition. Got it by price matching Walmart.
I did this also. When the associate scanned it a "Download Code" is what comes up through Amazon and that's all the discount they wanted to give me ($4x.xx-ish). A second manager showed up and had no problem matching Amazon's app for the vanilla version. Obviously YMMV, but it was nice having someone who understood what a digital code meant and knew that wasn't right.

The closest Target to me is also under construction, but there either wasn't much in the way of clearance items or it was picked over. The only thing I saw on clearance was Fire Emblem Tokyo Mirage Sessions for the Wii U. It was $17.98, marked down from $59.99. The DPCI is 207-30-0108.

Target I was at this weekend had price stickers for the clearance games on the shelving where they normally keep the Value Priced Games.  Not even clearance stickers, just the regular ones.  Unfortunately, no stock to go with them at this point....

Yay, I picked Assassins Creed Origins Gold at Target this weekend, but didn’t feel right about paying $60. Took it back to customer service today and was able to PM to Amazon, $29.99. Now that’s the right price.

Was able to price match Syndicate again down to the $4.94 price after some light arguing and playing dumb. Dude let me return and rebuy, but scanned over the barcode so I definitely can't do it again.

bread's done
Back