Target Clearance Thread XXII

Not sure if its been mentioned yet but the Everett WA store had a bunch of the BOTW Archer Link Amiibos for $7.98 DPCI Brickseek.

Seems like they found a case or something of them since there was alot there. 

Chances of me finding South Park steelbook tomorrow at my Target in Joliet, IL?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if its been mentioned yet but the Everett WA store had a bunch of the BOTW Archer Link Amiibos for $7.98 DPCI Brickseek.

Seems like they found a case or something of them since there was alot there.
No luck in MA. A store showed in stock for 4.79, according to brickseek, so I went today and there was nothing, but animal crossing amiibos.

Checked the 3 stores in my area on Long Island. No steelbooks of South Park or AC:O at any of them. May check out a Brooklyn store or two tomorrow. Would have taken either Xb1 or PS4 too. Wasn't even being picky. Frustrating. If anyone scooped an extra for CAGs let me know!

Congrats to all those who were able to score them though!

Has anyone seen the Target app scan (in-store) for a lower price than the cash register rings up? The cashier lowered the price to what the app listed for me. I'm assuming that would depend on the cashier.

Has anyone seen the Target app scan (in-store) for a lower price than the cash register rings up? The cashier lowered the price to what the app listed for me. I'm assuming that would depend on the cashier.
All the time. Usually just show them and they will pm. Ymmv.

Amiibo and LEGO Dimensions have dropped again. Amiibo are now reflecting the same prices as online, with all Animal Crossing Amiibo at $2.68. LEGO Dimensions had fun packs for $3.98, level packs for $8.98, and story packs for $14.98. There were no team packs at my store, but I imagine that they fall somewhere in between the prices of a fun pack and a level pack. Or, a level pack and a story pack. The starter packs were still $17.98. I saw zero games on clearance. My store is doing a remodel, and has already compressed it's five aisles of gaming into three. One for Nintendo/Toys to Life, one for Xbox, and one for PlayStation.

Oh, I forgot to mention, they had those Mario Sports Amiibo cards for like $1.68. Apparently they work for a specific Mario game on 3DS, but they also unlock random things in other games, like Super Mario Odyssey, LoZ: BotW, and others.

I have these copies of steelbooks if anyone is still looking

AC Origins Ps4 x3

South Park TFBW Ps4 x2

South Park TFBW XB1

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite XB1

Newest on the gaming front is the SanDisk 64GB Switch, officially licensed, microSDXC card. Originally $44.99, found for $23.48 AND $13.48.
DCPI: 056-12-0136. These were at the newly remodeled stores, happy hunting. This is So Cal, BTW. Still had lots left.

Also, found the 8-Bit Link Amiibo $9.08 at register but $6.48 on app. DCPI: 207-03-4048.
Can a micro SDXC be used on any device that accepts a regular micro SD card? I could use a few for my Android devices if they do.

Anyone have any experience buying pennied out preorder items like this from Target? It says "Not for Resale" on the front, I'd be surprised if they would sell them. Would love to have a set for myself, I just wish I had a Target nearby!
I just bought 4 from the Target within walking distance of my work. They were on the shelf in the Five Nights at Freddy's and Stranger Things section (AKA the nerd section near video games but not IN video games). I rang them up at self checkout with no problems.

Edit: They have a barcode which is weird for a not for resale item...

I saw these out last time I was at Target and according to Brickseek they still have them. I'm going to stop on my way home from work and try to just buy out what they have if anyone is looking for some I'd be willing to send any extras I can get out, but you'd have to pay for the shipping. 

I saw the volcano shadow Xbox one controller on clearance for $49.96 and the PlayStation mini kids controller for $14.98. Didn't pick up either so I don't have the dpci sorry. It's a store that's about to remodel.

Tech employee couldn't find the Nino Kuni 2 pins though brickseek says in stock. However, picked up a Link Botw Nendoroid DX for $17.98 pretax.

I saw these out last time I was at Target and according to Brickseek they still have them. I'm going to stop on my way home from work and try to just buy out what they have if anyone is looking for some I'd be willing to send any extras I can get out, but you'd have to pay for the shipping.
gonna check on the pins on my way home, if I find some I'll hook yall up
I'd pay to have them shipped to me!

Every amiibo at this one is marked down tho, Archer link. 7.98 207034056

Daisy 207034040
Those sports cards

And all the animal crossing are at 4.48

s-l225.jpg

That's what the pins look like.

I was able to find a set thrown in a clearance end cap near the games.

Though this second Target has an even deeper amiibo discount, 2.68 animal crossing amiibo, 1.78 sports cards

I have these copies of steelbooks if anyone is still looking

AC Origins Ps4 x3

South Park TFBW Ps4 x2

South Park TFBW XB1

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite XB1
I would definitely be interested in one of your TFBW PS4 copies if you still have one. The stores near me didn't merge them for PS4 :(

If anyone finds extra link amiibos in their clearance section, I'd be glad to buy some! I never had a Wii U/Switch until recently, so I didn't care about amiibos before lol so any of them would be appreciate it if you happen to find any! I checked in Boston, and they are gone..

Same here, I am in the Henrietta/Rochester area. I haven't found anything much good at target in years. Since I got Battlefield Bad Company 2 for around $10 haha, best $10 I ever spent. I do find some decent toys though from time to time.
I've even had my sister checking in the Westchester area for me and she's found nothing good.

Good luck finding this one but...

207-31-0052

Madden Xbox One 500GB Bundle $83.98!
Per Target’s website and Brickseek, there’s limited stock at both the Nashville West and the Gloucester Township stores for $84:
1f3dead90c4c791eefd55e52ed43c427.jpg

Anyone in either area who’s willing to grab it for me? I’ve been looking for a cheap XB1S buy-in for awhile now...[emoji4][emoji16][emoji23]

bread's done
Back