Target Clearance Thread XXII

If anyone finds extra link amiibos in their clearance section, I'd be glad to buy some! I never had a Wii U/Switch until recently, so I didn't care about amiibos before lol so any of them would be appreciate it if you happen to find any! I checked in Boston, and they are gone..
The first store I went to probably had forty Archer links

Per Target’s website and Brickseek, there’s limited stock at both the Nashville West and the Gloucester Township stores for $84:

Anyone in either area who’s willing to grab it for me? I’ve been looking for a cheap XB1S buy-in for awhile now...[emoji4][emoji16][emoji23]
Might have to stop by Nashville West on the way home. Stopped Monday and picked up Lego Dimensions Starter and a few character packs on clearance. Brickseek also said Link Archer was in stock but when an associate checked they didn't have any...

Looked for the Nino Kuni Pin set, none in sight. But saw a Wailuigi amiibo for $3.xx on clearance, and said why the hell not? Bought it to add to my amiibo collection that I started waaayyyy late.

Might have to stop by Nashville West on the way home. Stopped Monday and picked up Lego Dimensions Starter and a few character packs on clearance. Brickseek also said Link Archer was in stock but when an associate checked they didn't have any...
Don't bother. I have a friend in Nashville and when she checked the store she was told they keep trying to change stock to 0 but it's not working and they said people have been asking about it nonstop.

If anyone finds extra link amiibos in their clearance section, I'd be glad to buy some! I never had a Wii U/Switch until recently, so I didn't care about amiibos before lol so any of them would be appreciate it if you happen to find any! I checked in Boston, and they are gone..
Same boat-- just got the switch duringthe 20% off ebay sale (first Nintendo system since NES and b/w game boy pocket). Never interested, but now i'm wondering if I even bother? Are they worth it for in game content? I readthe other day something about Nintendo patents for amiibo cards (related to future pokemon rpg). Are the figures gonna bitethe dust? Standing in my target and i see Lottie and timmy/Tommy. I dunno. Do i need more clutter...

Along those lines, i would 100% jump in on Lego dimensions since theycan be played with just as Lego sets as well. Nothing here though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same boat-- just got the switch duringthe 20% off ebay sale (first Nintendo system since NES and b/w game boy pocket). Never interested, but now i'm wondering if I even bother? Are they worth it for in game content? I readthe other day something about Nintendo patents for amiibo cards (related to future pokemon rpg). Are the figures gonna bitethe dust? Standing in my target and i see Lottie and timmy/Tommy. I dunno. Do i need more clutter...
Well, If you like to collect things like I do, then go for it!
I like how detailed they are, plus they are Nintendo characters! It's not like they are just random figures

Perhaps, Animal Crossing amiibos aren't the best to start your collection but.. if you like the figures, I'd say go for it! I think I have most of the animal crossing amiibo series because of target and its really cheap price 2.xx per figure. I felt like that was a good deal

Well, If you like to collect things like I do, then go for it!
I like how detailed they are, plus they are Nintendo characters! It's not like they are just random figures

Perhaps, Animal Crossing amiibos aren't the best to start your collection but.. if you like the figures, I'd say go for it! I think I have most of the animal crossing amiibo series because of target and its really cheap price 2.xx per figure. I felt like that was a good deal
I do like to collect (steelbooks are killing me). It's impossible to justify adding a new collection on a teacher's salary though. I've been trying to tone it down. I spend money when i stress... and it's been a very stressful year! Think i'm just going to hold off on amiibo. Until something comes up and i break down/can't pass up a deal.

the target that has a wall of Archer Link BOTW Amiibos apparently has them marked down to $5, I have absolutely no idea how much it costs to ship an amiibo, but if interested in one lmk

If anyone lives near a Target that has a Waluigi and 8Bit Link amiibo, please lmk. Will pay for price + shipping for them!

Yeah, when I saw the few Minecraft bundles early I think they may have been the Story Mode bundles and the reason why they were still $279.

Per Target’s website and Brickseek, there’s limited stock at both the Nashville West and the Gloucester Township stores for $84:
1f3dead90c4c791eefd55e52ed43c427.jpg

Anyone in either area who’s willing to grab it for me? I’ve been looking for a cheap XB1S buy-in for awhile now...[emoji4][emoji16][emoji23]
Is there any way to show that price of $83.98 on Target's website?

At least on Android, you can get a gps spoofing app and check prices in the Target app. I've done this and it works well if you can search for the item.
I see, thanks for the tip, wish I had Android have an Iphone :cry:
YMMV on them actually taking that, because the screen with the barcode scanner and the price of the item also shows which store it was scanned at. I was at Target A and had the app open and then went to Target B without backing out of the app. I scanned a game in the clearance section at Target B and it came up with Target A's price for that game, which was 2x the price the game was on sale for at Target B. The lady at the checkout was nice enough to give me the cheaper price though.

Tech employee couldn't find the Nino Kuni 2 pins though brickseek says in stock. However, picked up a Link Botw Nendoroid DX for $17.98 pretax.
They wouldn't sell them to me yet and had them behind the copies of the game locked up. Said they could start selling them Sunday if they had any left.

It's sad to see target moving away from video games. I mean, it's understandable in nowadays market but still.. I am even more dissapointed as I had just recently started to take an advantage of the deals. I think I started before Black Friday, so around October. :(

It's sad to see target moving away from video games. I mean, it's understandable in nowadays market but still.. I am even more dissapointed as I had just recently started to take an advantage of the deals. I think I started before Black Friday, so around October. :(
Who said they were moving away from it?

My local amiibo section is down to $2.98 (gotta make room for LABO) but only had "Lottie" and "Timmy and Tommy" left. 

Other clearance: Super Mario xmas ornament 4pk for $5 and older Assasins Creed (not origins) hardback guidebook for $4

My local amiibo section is down to $2.98 (gotta make room for LABO) but only had "Lottie" and "Timmy and Tommy" left.

Other clearance: Super Mario xmas ornament 4pk for $5 and older Assasins Creed (not origins) hardback guidebook for $4
I think Target is straight up ditching in store amiibo, the closest one to me moved all amiibo to clearance end cap and took down the shelving, other one has everything way marked down to move

Which HC guide was it?

Scored a Breath of the Wild Deluxe Link for $18 at Target!

2Vndx0p.jpg

Box is a bit banged up but for the price I can't complain. I mean it comes with a PONY for pete sakes!!

bread's done
Back