Target Clearance Thread XXII

Shipwreck posted the 4tb WD my book 4tb on twitter.  For him the clearance price was 59.99 in MD they had it for 83.98. Not as great as 60 

but it never is. LOL We all know Ships store offers ridiculous low prices on purpose. They do it just to see the rats run.  LOL 

I when I see his finds I am like okay ship , Who do you know?  

b55.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It showed in stock for 59.98 at my closest store. They had 2 in stock on the floor but they rang up full retail on both the app and the scanner. Guessing that's why they still had 2. Sigh.

Stopped at the local Target to pick up a 4TB WD desktop drive for my PS4, as a bonus I ran across a copy of Resident Evil Revelations for $9.98.   :D/

They were clearing out their vinyl section a few weeks ago at the beginning of the remodel.  Was able to pick up The Beatles Abby Road for $12 and AC/DC Back in Black for $17.

Thanks to everyone that posts deals.

Stopped at the local Target to pick up a 4TB WD desktop drive for my PS4, as a bonus I ran across a copy of Resident Evil Revelations for $9.98. :D/

They were clearing out their vinyl section a few weeks ago at the beginning of the remodel. Was able to pick up The Beatles Abby Road for $12 and AC/DC Back in Black for $17.

Target sells records? I might need to check that out, I've never seen them.

Stopped at the local Target to pick up a 4TB WD desktop drive for my PS4, as a bonus I ran across a copy of Resident Evil Revelations for $9.98. :D/

They were clearing out their vinyl section a few weeks ago at the beginning of the remodel. Was able to pick up The Beatles Abby Road for $12 and AC/DC Back in Black for $17.

How much did they charge you for your 4tb, and what state do you live in?

Not really clearance, but I managed to find Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition mixed in with the standards... On sale for $30, so keep an eye out.

Shipwreck posted the 4tb WD my book 4tb on twitter. For him the clearance price was 59.99 in MD they had it for 83.98. Not as great as 60

but it never is. LOL We all know Ships store offers ridiculous low prices on purpose. They do it just to see the rats run. LOL

I when I see his finds I am like okay ship , Who do you know?
Looks like the store by my house has limited stock according to Brickseek. Going to stop in as soon as I leave work, could really use that 4TB for my PS4 Pro.

That Seagate Backup Plus 4TB is $35.98 in some stores. Hopefully, I can buy it full price and go to the store that has it at that price to price match it.

Couple clearances I don't think were mentioned before
4787b29e2f35888c69183208a254a904.jpg
dbd5c29e868f16aee18354226aeb8e85.jpg
b45f6b6792ce798db2179dccfab39314.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Did you or anyone else grab the Sony soundbar? I've been looking for a cheap, decent quality one for awhile for my bedroom and this one looks solid enough. A local Target actually has them for $53.98, so I might pick one up.

Did you or anyone else grab the Sony soundbar? I've been looking for a cheap, decent quality one for awhile for my bedroom and this one looks solid enough. A local Target actually has them for $53.98, so I might pick one up.
No, I already got KM45 from Walmart so I dont need this. this one I saw looks to be a returned unit (random clear taping here and there), so it might be a hard sell.

Has anyone seen Resident Evil Revelations PS4 drop to $5.98 yet? I’ve been waiting for it to hit 70% off for a while now and I’m starting to think it won’t drop anymore.

It might take a while. 

I decided to bite on the 9.98 price because it was the only one in my area and I was already at Target. 

Not really clearance, but I managed to find Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition mixed in with the standards... On sale for $30, so keep an eye out.
I too have just recently found several of the Assassin's Creed Origins, Shadow of War and South Park Fractured But Whole Gold editions at multiple stores I had previously checked. They've all been stuffed in the middle of a stack of the regular edition in an apparent effort to hide them. With the buy one get one sale on select Ubisoft games this week, might get lucky to snag Origins and South Park for the price of one...

I too have just recently found several of the Assassin's Creed Origins, Shadow of War and South Park Fractured But Whole Gold editions at multiple stores I had previously checked. They've all been stuffed in the middle of a stack of the regular edition in an apparent effort to hide them. With the buy one get one sale on select Ubisoft games this week, might get lucky to snag Origins and South Park for the price of one...
I was tempted to wait, but it was the only copy. I haven't seen the Shadow of War Gold, but I'll keep an eye out... Would be nice to grab that and something else although I don't know what that would be at this point.

Anyone else targets no longer do 70% clearance drops, at least on electronics? For years my local stores could be gold mines at the right times, especially at refreshes. Now products NEVER go past 50%. 

Anyone else targets no longer do 70% clearance drops, at least on electronics? For years my local stores could be gold mines at the right times, especially at refreshes. Now products NEVER go past 50%.
I did picked up a wall charger $3 (70% off) last week. Other than that didnt see any 70% off games.

They do, but you're right its much rarer these days. You've made a good call bc that's certainly the way it seems now.

I will randomly stumble upon a couple of old games at 70% off at an out of the way store, and then usually weeks or even months later those same games are just now hitting 50% off at my local stores. Then they sit at 50% forever it seems.

About a few weeks ago I was able to get

X1

Stardew Valley
Bulletstorm
Just Sing

PS4

Nioh
Last Guardian

For $5.98 at like an outpost Target. 70% does still happen but it's harder than hell to get them. Just be Vigilant. I find that the kids toys more often hit 50% and then are gone.

All the time. My Target isn't stupid enough to stop the 70% clearances. That stuff will never get sold if they do.

They do, but you're right its much rarer these days. You've made a good call bc that's certainly the way it seems now.

I will randomly stumble upon a couple of old games at 70% off at an out of the way store, and then usually weeks or even months later those same games are just now hitting 50% off at my local stores. Then they sit at 50% forever it seems.

All the time. My Target isn't stupid enough to stop the 70% clearances. That stuff will never get sold if they do.

I noticed it earlier this year. Two separate times now Dyson vacuums have gone down 30 - 50%. Other stores in nearby states have hit 70%, yet my local stores never do. The problem is often the discount up to 50% is the normal everyday price on amazon. Right now a Linksys high end router was 30% off from $300. Well it's $205 on amazon. Today it dropped to 50%, though I see it at 70% but sold out at a store about 100 miles away.

asked the lady and she scanned it with the Target app on her iPhone and came up as 59.99. Would it ring up 39.99 at the register?
Actually that reminds me. In the Target Gold Edition thread it was mentioned that lots of people (me included) were seeing the :ps4: version of the game going back to its original price and not the price of the regular edition. i think the :xb1: version is still merged.

Actually that reminds me. In the Target Gold Edition thread it was mentioned that lots of people (me included) were seeing the :ps4: version of the game going back to its original price and not the price of the regular edition. i think the :xb1: version is still merged.
dang that sucks lol. Thank you for your replies!

Same thing happened to me for Shadow of War and Assassin's Creed Origins around the same time.

Darn, the AC: O Deluxe Edition Ive been eyeing is no longer at the one Target I go to. Got a whole bunch of the regular editions. Seems like it must've been put in the clearance section and was promptly bought since South Park was also there. :lol: 

Oh well. Money saved I guess? 

Video games don't usually make it to 70% at my stores, but if they do, yeah it takes forever. I don't think I've ever seen a PS4 game make it all the way to 70% off without selling, and only seen it on a rare occasion or two with Xbox. 

Video games don't usually make it to 70% at my stores, but if they do, yeah it takes forever. I don't think I've ever seen a PS4 game make it all the way to 70% off without selling, and only seen it on a rare occasion or two with Xbox.
Meanwhile I was at the store that had a crapload of Naruto Road to Boruto (PS4) that once 70% off ($8.XX), they still have a bunch of em now, but they are marked "Online Item" with the upc barcode taped over. It is now $11.XX, made me chuckles how they try to unload these again at higher price.

Meanwhile I was at the store that had a crapload of Naruto Road to Boruto (PS4) that once 70% off ($8.XX), they still have a bunch of em now, but they are marked "Online Item" with the upc barcode taped over. It is now $11.XX, made me chuckles how they try to unload these again at higher price.

What's even worse is when you go to a Goodwill and see Target clearance games with the tags still on them and Goodwill wants more than the clearance price tag says. I have seen that throughout the years.

I found these at target

[attachment=30323:IMG_0450.JPG][attachment=30324:IMG_0449.JPG]

I think these are regularly above $10 each, and individual packages they go for $3 or more.
I believe? That's why I bought them lol

bread's done
Back