Target Clearance Thread XXII

Is there anything you can do if Brickseek lists something as being at a reduced clearance price but the item is still marked at full price at the store?
The first thing brickseek states when you first open it is "BrickSeek is a 3rd party application. Retail stores will not honor inventory or price discrepancies between their store and BrickSeek."

I would assume most stores wont price match it, which they shouldn't as its not their site or an actual competitor showing that price.

Is there anything you can do if Brickseek lists something as being at a reduced clearance price but the item is still marked at full price at the store?
Scan it in the target app while you’re in store. Every time I’ve found a discrepancy like that if the app shows the lower price in their store but their scanners don’t they’ve always gladly price matched

Scan it in the target app while you’re in store. Every time I’ve found a discrepancy like that if the app shows the lower price in their store but their scanners don’t they’ve always gladly price matched
I guess I'm just not lucky because whenever I find a "clearance" item in Target, it either scans at full price or it's listed as item not found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not listed as Clearance but as Repackage: A fair number of Switch games at $13.71 to $14.71 each.

At a store in northern parts of Cincinnati:

3 copies of Troll & I

2 copies of Ultra Street Fighter II

2 copies of The End is Nigh

2 copies of Snipperclips

1 copy of Soldam

1 copy of Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle

Looked like the stuff that has been sitting on the shelves for a bit and not online returns.

Not listed as Clearance but as Repackage: A fair number of Switch games at $13.71 to $14.71 each.

3 copies of Troll & I

2 copies of Snipperclips

1 copy of Soldam

Looked like the stuff that has been sitting on the shelves for a bit and not online returns.
One store near me goes the repackage route instead of clearance. When target was unloading their vita games I went to one store expecting the clearance prices I saw on brickseek but was instead greeted by the repackage tag. The repackage price was higher

Walked into the Target in Van Nuys, CA looking for :pS4: ESO Gold Edition for $8.98 as Brickseek said it was in stock there. Couldn’t find it, but did locate one of each Mario Odyssey wedding amiibo (Mario, Bowser and Peach). They rang up as $12.99 each, but I took them to Guest Services and price matched them to Target.com’s “clearance” price of $9.08 each. Also picked up two four-packs of GE light bulbs for 70% off ($4.48, IIRC), but they unfortunately didn’t qualify for the current Cartwheel deal of an extra 15% off all clearance home decor.

3 copies of Troll & I

2 copies of Snipperclips

1 copy of Soldam

Which store was this? I'm not too terribly far.

Picked up the last copy of Resident Evil Revelations for $5.98 at my closest Target which happened to be the last copy in about 20 miles and price matched Gamestop to get Pillars. Hopefully it's as good as people say it is. I was putting off getting it because I saw some gameplay and just thought it would be too complicated to understand.

Went in to find an outlet WiFi network booster that was showing as limited stock 70% off clearance at a local store, and after searching a little while I found the exact model on the regular shelves, but with a different UPC sticker over the box's UPC.  Of course, the sticker was ringing up at full price.  Didn't want to risk anything over tampering/removing the sticker and the employees stated that what it rings up for is the price.  Of course, when I subsequently checked inventory on it again, it was no longer in stock at that store.

Went in to find an outlet WiFi network booster that was showing as limited stock 70% off clearance at a local store, and after searching a little while I found the exact model on the regular shelves, but with a different UPC sticker over the box's UPC. Of course, the sticker was ringing up at full price. Didn't want to risk anything over tampering/removing the sticker and the employees stated that what it rings up for is the price. Of course, when I subsequently checked inventory on it again, it was no longer in stock at that store.
Thats always aggravating. Happen to have the DPCI? I could use one of those for my basement.

I don't think that's a booster just a smart switch. I have a Belkin version of this that uses to go on sale often on eBay, integrated nicely with Alexa
Ahhh, thanks for the head's up. Glad I didn't get it then. Looking for a deal on either a WiFi mesh network like the google one or something else I can use to boost my WiFi network signal strength in the one big "dark spot" zone in the house, and another in the detached guest house. I have zero interest in running CAT6 data drops

Ahhh, thanks for the head's up. Glad I didn't get it then. Looking for a deal on either a WiFi mesh network like the google one or something else I can use to boost my WiFi network signal strength in the one big "dark spot" zone in the house, and another in the detached guest house. I have zero interest in running CAT6 data drops
Google mesh is pretty good.

I'm on the fly so just posting these DPCI's quick. The 29.98 one is Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Steelbook Edition for XB1.[attachment=30457:20180624_211326.jpg]

I'm on the fly so just posting these DPCI's quick. The 29.98 one is Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Steelbook Edition for XB1.
attachicon.gif
20180624_211326.jpg
Before anyone asks:

207-32-0005 :xb1: UFC
207-32-0063 :xb1: Forza Horizon 3: Ultimate Edition
207-32-1624 :xb1: Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
207-32-1628 :xb1: Dead Rising 2
207-32-1667 :xb1: Bulletstorm
207-32-9118 :xb1: Marvel Pinball: Epic Collection Vol. 1

207-34-1682 :ps4: Resident Evil: Revelations

207-24-0525 :ps3: Jak and Daxter Collection

Before anyone asks:

207-32-0005 :xb1: UFC
207-32-0063 :xb1: Forza Horizon 3: Ultimate Edition
207-32-1624 :xb1: Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
207-32-1628 :xb1: Dead Rising 2
207-32-1667 :xb1: Bulletstorm
207-32-9118 :xb1: Marvel Pinball: Epic Collection Vol. 1

207-34-1682 :ps4: Resident Evil: Revelations

207-24-0525 :ps3: Jak and Daxter Collection
If you or anyone else would be kind enough to grab me an extra available copy of the :pS3: J&D Collection, I’d be happy to throw some extra money your way for gas/time/etc. [emoji4]

Don’t recall seeing this posted yet but psvr bundles were on clearance at my local target that is slated to start remodeling this week.
Doom bundle: 207-33-0039
Skyrim bundle: 207-33-0038

Of that list of DCPIs, the only one near me is Phantom Pain.  I never did play that, but looking at some of the reviews, it looks like it requires Internet connection/using Konami's server even in solo play.  That could be a Steam/PC thing only thing only.  Can anyone comment on if that's actually a thing?  I'm tempted it pick it up for under $10.. but I really dislike the policy of doing Internet checks.

Of that list of DCPIs, the only one near me is Phantom Pain. I never did play that, but looking at some of the reviews, it looks like it requires Internet connection/using Konami's server even in solo play. That could be a Steam/PC thing only thing only. Can anyone comment on if that's actually a thing? I'm tempted it pick it up for under $10.. but I really dislike the policy of doing Internet checks.
As far as I know, MGS V only needs to be online for multiplayer and patches.

You may be confusing it with Metal Gear Survive, which does need a constant online connection for everything.

Malware alerts are coming from user wolverinefactor, his signature is being hosted on raptr.com that google is flagging as malicious. He needs to either take that shit out of his sig or someone needs to do it for him.

Was browsing the electronics deals on BrickSeek earlier and this caught my eye. Don't know anything about the game, but it seems pretty damn cheap for a special edition. Any fellow CAGs in the Oklahoma area who are willing to grab this for me? :pray: :p :D/

:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End™ Special Edition - $79.99 => $17.98 (as low as $7.18)

BS link - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-9631

Target.com link - https://www.target.com/p/uncharted-4-a-thief-s-end-153-special-edition-playstation-4/-/A-50225251

[attachment=30475:Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 10.24.08 AM.png]

Was browsing the electronics deals on BrickSeek earlier and this caught my eye. Don't know anything about the game, but it seems pretty damn cheap for a special edition. Any fellow CAGs in the Oklahoma area who are willing to grab this for me? :pray: :p :D/
:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End™ Special Edition - $79.99 => $17.98 (as low as $7.18)
BS link - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-9631
Target.com link - https://www.target.com/p/uncharted-4-a-thief-s-end-153-special-edition-playstation-4/-/A-50225251
Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 10.24.08 AM.png
That’s a great deal! Sadly, I can’t pick it up since it’s only available in the Tulsa area. I live in Oklahoma City so that would be like a 2 hour drive. Sorry man.

That’s a great deal! Sadly, I can’t pick it up since it’s only available in the Tulsa area. I live in Oklahoma City so that would be like a 2 hour drive. Sorry man.
I'm from Tulsa bro, it's not there. If it is they moved it to the back. I actually got mine from Gamestop for $18, manager ordered in from Tahlequah and it is a real nice steelbook and artbook

I'm from Tulsa bro, it's not there. If it is they moved it to the back. I actually got mine from Gamestop for $18, manager ordered in from Tahlequah and it is a real nice steelbook and artbook
Good to know someone was able to check this out. It’s too bad it wasn’t there though.

Nice to see a fellow cheap ass gamer from Oklahoma. I think you’re the first person I’ve seen on the forums say they are from here.

Good to know someone was able to check this out. It’s too bad it wasn’t there though.

Nice to see a fellow cheap ass gamer from Oklahoma. I think you’re the first person I’ve seen on the forums say they are from here.
Well it might be there but if it is them it's in the back. I actually had to get my RE7: Gold Edition from the back. Still the chances of finding it are extremely slim.

I've seen one other person say they were from Tulsa but havent seen them post anything in months. It's nice to see a fellow Okie! If you see anything we have in stock that you need man just let me know and I'll see if I can hook you up!

Well it might be there but if it is them it's in the back. I actually had to get my RE7: Gold Edition from the back. Still the chances of finding it are extremely slim.

I've seen one other person say they were from Tulsa but havent seen them post anything in months. It's nice to see a fellow Okie! If you see anything we have in stock that you need man just let me know and I'll see if I can hook you up!
Thanks man! I appreciate the offer. I’ve cut back a lot on game purchases lately, but I’ll be sure to keep it in mind.

Anyone else get a phishing warning when trying to enter this week's Target ad thread?
I've been notifying Mods for weeks now without a response on this. Maybe other people should message active mods so they don't think I'm just crying wolf.

Anyway, not a full/real solution, but I think you'll stop getting those phishing warnings if you turn off signatures (though really, they should fix this on the back end).

I know there's one guy in the Blu-ray forum who is hosting his signature image in a site Google is flagging, and it's triggering the warning when it loads

bread's done
Back