Target Clearance Thread XXII

Targets near me finally clearancing some Overwatch Nendoroids. Regular price $50, normal clearance $25, best clearance $15. Picked up Mercy for $25 (had to pm at cs using the Target app since it was still ringing at $50). May get the other two, not sure yet...

Mercy: 207-04-0268

Mei: 207-04-0301

Tracer: 207-04-1576

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally fucking got Mercy, Mei, and Tracers nendoroids for 24.98 each. Not gonna risk waiting, especially since they were in back room and weren't marked on clearance yet

Yeah I got the nendoroids for $35 a few weeks ago should've waited, fyi, I have not seen brick seek as accurate at all for those, I see them all the time at stores that claim zero on BS, worth looking

Yeah I got the nendoroids for $35 a few weeks ago should've waited, fyi, I have not seen brick seek as accurate at all for those, I see them all the time at stores that claim zero on BS, worth looking
Yeah my store only had Tracer and Hanzo on the shelves. Had to ask and she went in back to grab the last Mercy and Mei. Kinda made me think an employee tried to stash them lol

Mine had some tracers in "as is clearance" for $10.46. I got both
My store had some Meis "as-is" before the clearance started. Regular price $49.99, sale $49.96 >_>

My sister's store apparently has Tracer and Mei in stock and $25 ea. I asked her to pick them up for me. I don't even play Overwatch, but the character designs are really good.

-Update-

My sister got Tracer and Mei for me. The aisle scanners had them ringing at regular price, but they were $25 ea in the Target app and at self-checkout. A Target employee told her that the aisle scanners are not always up to date.

The Last Jedi Vinyl Soundtrack, $12.48 in some stores.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=012-17-0400

Star Wars Lego Rebel U-Wing 75155 $19.78-$32.98 in some stores.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=204-00-1813
FWIW, stores undergoing remodeling that carry vinyl seem to be setting most of them on clearance for 50% off - I picked up:

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here - $17.48

Pink Floyd - Animals - $14.98

Prince - Purple Rain - $12.48

CCR - Chronicle - $12.48

They had many others like several Hendrix albums, Dr. Dre, and others I can't recollect for very reasonable prices. It does pay to do your research on the pressings though, if they're sourced digitally, there's really no reason to pick them up.

Also, I don't have the receipt available, so you'll have to search Target or Brickseek for DPCI numbers.

a store that was already remodeled months ago received new stock on the clearance hyper x cloud II. saw it said they had stock last night so I drove over this morning, employee knew exactly what I was looking for since it came in their shipment yesterday and they locked it away in the back since it came up "Not in plan". rang up $69.98, I showed them $29.98 in the app, they seemed baffled, manager comes over, says wow so its $99 online rings up $69.98 and the target app says it should be $29.98. manager matches it no problem and they just keep saying to each other why would they get stock for something thats already on clearance

a store that was already remodeled months ago received new stock on the clearance hyper x cloud II. saw it said they had stock last night so I drove over this morning, employee knew exactly what I was looking for since it came in their shipment yesterday and they locked it away in the back since it came up "Not in plan". rang up $69.98, I showed them $29.98 in the app, they seemed baffled, manager comes over, says wow so its $99 online rings up $69.98 and the target app says it should be $29.98. manager matches it no problem and they just keep saying to each other why would they get stock for something thats already on clearance
How did you find out they got a new shipment? Did Brickseek show the availability? There are a bunch of stores around me with stock at full price and 1-2 that had it for $30 but it shows out of stock

Jesus...

The Rocky Road ones are awesome btw. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie? not so much.
I found the Rocky Road ones to be disappointing. They don't taste like their namesake, and the flavor isn't even as good as just a regular Oreo.

Pina Colada Oreos are also on clearance for $1.48: 071-09-1198

None left near me, but they sound like they have potential.

FWIW, stores undergoing remodeling that carry vinyl seem to be setting most of them on clearance for 50% off - I picked up:

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here - $17.48

Pink Floyd - Animals - $14.98

Prince - Purple Rain - $12.48

CCR - Chronicle - $12.48

They had many others like several Hendrix albums, Dr. Dre, and others I can't recollect for very reasonable prices. It does pay to do your research on the pressings though, if they're sourced digitally, there's really no reason to pick them up.

Also, I don't have the receipt available, so you'll have to search Target or Brickseek for DPCI numbers.
These went on clearance in the Delran store about a month ago. Don't think any of them made it past 50%.

A Love Supreme 012-17-0333
Abbey Road 012-17-0273
Adele - 25 012-17-0072
Al Green: Greatest Hits 012-17-0337
All Eyez on Me 012-17-0322
Best Of Jimi Hendrix 012-17-0395
Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits 012-17-0396
Born in the USA 012-17-0392
CCR Chronicle 012-17-3486
Changesonebowie 012-17-8632
Drake: Take Care 012-17-0334
Fleetwood Mac: Greatest Hits 012-17-0076
Harry Styles - Harry Styles 012-17-0310
James Taylor - Greatest Hits 012-17-0391
Jimi Hendrix - Both Sides of The Sky 012-17-0385
Led Zeppelin IV 012-17-0341
Nevermind 012-17-9978
Pet Sounds 012-17-0328
Pink - Beautiful Trauma 012-17-0397
Purple Rain 012-17-0314
Queen: Greatest Hits Part II 012-17-0386
Reputation 012-17-0383
Rubber Soul 012-17-0330
Rumours 012-17-0336
Sam Smith - The Thrill of It All 012-17-0389
Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 012-17-0331
Straight Outta Compton 012-17-1639
Stranger Things Soundtrack Vol 1 012-17-0398
Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface 012-17-0129

Just some advice.

If you have a store that lets you do a return/rebuy. Go during the hours where the people that let you do that work. Like mornings/afternoon/or night. I usually go in the mornings or early afternoon to do a return rebuy at the Target where I got the hard drives for $35.98. But this time I went at night and couldn't. They just stonewalled me saying it was against store policy. I ended up returning the third hard drive because the 14 days was almost up anyway. I bought two games for over $100 total online that they sell for $8.98 and $11.98, but I decided to just try to price match those another day.

It looks like the universal remotes are also $12.48 at a few locations near me. Some even down to $8.98 but those are sold out. Worth checking out for sure.
Even have two stores popping up at $7.48, both out of stock, of course. I'm gonna go on the hunt for one today.

Here's why the remotes are clearanced https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/23/introducing-the-cloud-remote-for-ps4/

Simple. Easy to program. Compact. We’re happy to bring you the new Cloud Remote for PS4 through our continued partnership with PlayStation. What makes it so great? Let’s dive right in!

The Cloud Remote for PS4 programs your remote for you. Programming the remote is straightforward with the downloadable PDP Cloud Remote App, which uses advanced Cloud technology to auto-detect devices connected to the PS4 for hassle-free remote programming. It’s super easy.

The compact design of the Cloud Remote makes it simple to find the button you’re looking for—and you can reach all essential controls under one thumb! It has everything you need and nothing you don’t.

Here are a few more benefits to the brand new Cloud Remote for PS4:

• Includes controls for power, input, and volume for TVs
  • Hassle-free Cloud-assisted technology for programming remote
  • Connects via Bluetooth to control your PS4 system
  • Access all essential controls under one thumb with a sleek and compact design
  • Features the most important buttons for navigating system menus and apps
As an added bonus, gamers get a 30-day free trial of the PlayStation Vue Core plan worth $49.99 with the purchase of the Cloud Remote at GameStop or Amazon*—offering 65 channels of live TV from top networks like ESPN, FX, AMC, Cartoon Network, NFL Network & MLB Network!  

MSRP 29.99
big pic of the remote 
cloud_remote_01.png

Targets near me finally clearancing some Overwatch Nendoroids. Regular price $50, normal clearance $25, best clearance $15. Picked up Mercy for $25 (had to pm at cs using the Target app since it was still ringing at $50). May get the other two, not sure yet...

Mercy: 207-04-0268

Mei: 207-04-0301

Tracer: 207-04-1576
Thanks for the heads up! Been eyeing these guys for ages and finally rushed over to a local Target and got all 3. Southport still has some Tracers and Mercy for any Indianapolis CAGS. Sadly hit something nasty coming back and got a bad flat. MAde it back to work safe and sound thou.

Here's why the remotes are clearanced
Yeah I've heard those media remotes are trash tier and basically unusable. Has anyone used the universal remote? I thought that one was just like the one for ps3, which I never had any issues with. Maybe I'm wrong...

Yeah I've heard those media remotes are trash tier and basically unusable. Has anyone used the universal remote? I thought that one was just like the one for ps3, which I never had any issues with. Maybe I'm wrong...
While I've not used the two media remotes, my understanding is they are trash because neither can power on a PS4.

While I've not used the two media remotes, my understanding is they are trash because neither can power on a PS4.
Oop, that's a deal breaker for me then. The one I had for my ps3 was perfect and could do everything. Dunno why they would make this one worse. Thanks for the insight!

Just got back from Target, looking for the Overwatch Nendoroids. Just a couple weird notes from my store, maybe it’ll help someone else.

My store had Tracer, Mei, and Mercy. According to BS they only had Tracer. She was marked clearance $24.98, but in app it showed $14.98. The in store price checker showed $49.99 and the associates scanner said $37.98. No problem matching to the app price.

Mei and Mercy were a different story. My store had 0 of each according to BS. Neither would read on the in store scanner, saying they weren’t in the system. They also did not show up in app, however the associates scanner read them at $49.99 so I didn’t get them. Just thought it was interesting

Just got back from Target, looking for the Overwatch Nendoroids. Just a couple weird notes from my store, maybe it’ll help someone else.

My store had Tracer, Mei, and Mercy. According to BS they only had Tracer. She was marked clearance $24.98, but in app it showed $14.98. The in store price checker showed $49.99 and the associates scanner said $37.98. No problem matching to the app price.

Mei and Mercy were a different story. My store had 0 of each according to BS. Neither would read on the in store scanner, saying they weren’t in the system. They also did not show up in app, however the associates scanner read them at $49.99 so I didn’t get them. Just thought it was interesting
tbh I've found the nendoroid stock on BS to be super inaccurate, my stores always show 0 stock but always have 1 or 2 sitting right there on the shelf

Did we ever determine whether Far Cry 5 Gold got merged? There are a couple in a store out of town that I might go pick up.

I just saw Mercy, Mei, and like 4 Tracers at my local Target over the weekend all for $24.98, but I passed on picking them up. I only own one Nendoroids, a Mario. I think they are really cool figures, but I need more stuff laying around my Game Room like I need a hole in my head.

I hit up 3 different Targets. First one had a few Tracers that were marked as $25 but showed as $15 in the app. They were able to pricematch. Went to a second store that was the only one to have Mei in stock for $25 and got that.

The last Target I stopped at was just on a whim since it was the closest and on the way (though had the highest tax rate). According to BS, it only had Tracer in stock but when I got there they had bother a single Mei as well as Mercy for $25 each.

So yeah, I'll remember to just check just in case next time even if brickseek says it's out of them.

Did we ever determine whether Far Cry 5 Gold got merged? There are a couple in a store out of town that I might go pick up.
Pretty sure they haven’t...they still have different pages on both Target’s website and BrickSeek. The gold edition is still $60 for either system, though.

Dang grabbed the universal one. I guess I'll return it if it doesn't work tonight. Also picked up a Power A PS4 dualshock charging station for $5.88. Anyone know if that is trash too?

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-00-0433
I bought the universal remote (ver. 2) last week and it actually does power on the PS4 from both off and rest modes. You just have to press the blue PS4 button.

Dang grabbed the universal one. I guess I'll return it if it doesn't work tonight. Also picked up a Power A PS4 dualshock charging station for $5.88. Anyone know if that is trash too?

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-00-0433
I have the dual version by PowerA I assume. It's can charge two controllers. I purchased it back in 2013, When I got my PS4 and its still works today. It's doesn't get used anymore since Sony went with Wired Mode on the Gen 2 controllers, but I keep a spare on the charger incase a friend or family member wants to join in on a game, and will have a full charged as well.

Brickseek still showing stock for the Gold with most stores showing $59.99 but still a few at $99.99. When they merge, all the stock counts go to zero as the system counts them as just vanilla copies.

bread's done
Back