Target Clearance Thread XXII

I'm assuming overwatch GOTY and Legendary Editions DCPI #s got merged? I picked up the Legendary Edition the other day with cartwheel for about $15. I noticed that the front display panel had the GOTY displayed but in the back they only had 1 more which was the Legendary Edition (latest one)

Dont know if people are still looking for NES Classic systems but if you are the Target on 124th and Capitol Drive in Wauwatosa,WI has  bunch of them

1st gaming-related clearance since a long while
b568b51892ed3ac723aba1cae12e471b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Dont know if people are still looking for NES Classic systems but if you are the Target on 124th and Capitol Drive in Wauwatosa,WI has bunch of them
One less now, thanks dude!!

Granted i was already there but was firing up this post for the deals when I saw ur post!!

oNe

P.S. stay outta the Waukesha area, that's my HOME TURF

So I went to Target last night and the cashier advised me that starting a month or two ago that using Red Card on any clearance purchase would actually get you 10% off instead of 5% off that item.  I picked up a cheap clearance collectible (Fallout Vault Boy alarm clock) and sure enough it took 10% off the price instead of the normal 5%.  Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

I will look to try it again if the Legend of Zelda chess set I saw goes on another clearance drop (its currently 50% off at $39.99).

I'd imagine the ban was for something else. Despite it being a dick move to hide the thread (my reaction already stated above), the OP has no obligation to keep it up. Banning for deleting a thread would be a bigger dick move, but anything is possible these days.

So I went to Target last night and the cashier advised me that starting a month or two ago that using Red Card on any clearance purchase would actually get you 10% off instead of 5% off that item. I picked up a cheap clearance collectible (Fallout Vault Boy alarm clock) and sure enough it took 10% off the price instead of the normal 5%. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

I will look to try it again if the Legend of Zelda chess set I saw goes on another clearance drop (its currently 50% off at $39.99).
Hmmm...that’s strange, because when I bought the Zelda chess set at the Target in Van Nuys North, CA, I only got the standard 5% extra off, even though I started seeing the Brickseek notifications of the extra 10% discount on clearance items via their Instagram a couple weeks ago. I wonder if it’s because the cashier had to PM the 70% off clearance price of $24.98 since it rang up as $39.98 at the register.
Also, is anyone else having trouble receiving notifications from this particular thread since it was hidden and reappeared? Hasn’t mattered if it’s from CAG itself or Tapatalk, but I don’t receive any notifications of updates on this thread anymore. All the settings are the same as the other threads I follow and I’ve already tried un- and re-subscribing to the thread with no luck.

Wow thats a big Radius..... leave us some scraps
I rarely get much these days. I picked up one of the Minecraft pig controllers last week and idk before that. I don't resell and I was picking up too much stuff that just sat around the house so I'm pretty selective now. Stopped at the New Berlin store today though since they finished the remodel and they had some turn tabels marked as is if anyone is interested.

I rarely get much these days. I picked up one of the Minecraft pig controllers last week and idk before that. I don't resell and I was picking up too much stuff that just sat around the house so I'm pretty selective now. Stopped at the New Berlin store today though since they finished the remodel and they had some turn tabels marked as is if anyone is interested.
there has to be a reseller lurking these stores have been picked clean too long

My local target seemed to have a bunch of random Switch accessories on sale the other day along with anything Wii U still hanging around. 

Would also like to know. There are a bunch around me for 50%-70% off. I dont really need another headset but $14.98 isn't bad for a backup pair.
At the Gamestop I used to work at, we had a few come back with claims that theyre cheaply built and also have, at times, a noticeable audio feedback when nothing is playing through the headset.

I predict an original xbox bc announcement today.

That's the only reason I can think of that jet set radio is in the bc sale from today anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent hardware clearance items:

Vizio 50" D-Series 4K UHD D50U-D1 008-09-1511 $599.99 -> $373.98
Vizio 48" D-Series 1080p D48f-F0 008-09-1489 $479.99 -> $297.48
Hori Mini wired PS4 gamepad 207-00-0804
PowerA Switch wired controller 207-00-0645
Razer Abyssus V2 mouse 207-28-1228
Logitech G603 wireless gaming mouse 207-28-1325
SteelSeries Stratus XL controller 207-28-1300
SteelSeries Apex 100 Gaming Keyboard 207-28-1304

SanDisk Clip Sport 008-04-0266

Store near me has Logitech G903 mouse and GPro Keyboard for half off. Had to grab one of each as I love the Logitech gpro mice and upgrade from the 703.

This is not game related but I was able to grab one of these since I believe a newer one was released. This seems to be $300 everywhere else so it might not be available to all. The headphones are cool but well see how they last.[attachment=30899:Sony Headphones.JPG]

Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - $49.99 207-28-1292

Razer BlackWidow Chroma - $119.99 207-28-1061

Xbox One Creeper Controller - $19.48 207-00-2333

Xbox One Patrol Tech Controller - $34.98 - 207-00-2330

I'm not surprised the Elite's got clearanced, there is a rumored hardware revision coming soon

Razer Mamba Tournament Edition - $49.99 207-28-1292
Razer BlackWidow Chroma - $119.99 207-28-1061
Xbox One Creeper Controller - $19.48 207-00-2333
Xbox One Patrol Tech Controller - $34.98 - 207-00-2330

I'm not surprised the Elite's got clearanced, there is a rumored hardware revision coming soon
There is no revision. Just a white elite controller.

This is not game related but I was able to grab one of these since I believe a newer one was released. This seems to be $300 everywhere else so it might not be available to all. The headphones are cool but well see how they last.
attachicon.gif
Sony Headphones.JPG
How's the sound quality? I would love a pair of these for the gym? I workout quite often, and my in ear buds constantly fall out of my ears.

Edit: Also, if a store is listed as limited stock, what are the chances that the item is in stock?

How's the sound quality? I would love a pair of these for the gym? I workout quite often, and my in ear buds constantly fall out of my ears.
Edit: Also, if a store is listed as limited stock, what are the chances that the item is in stock?
What model phone do you have? You have to be careful and look for specific sweatproof headphones. Plantronics makes the backbeat fit. Beats has Powerbeats.

bread's done
Back