Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's able to snag an extra Genji Figma for $25 lmk I've been looking for one but no luck
what's the dpci for the figma, my alerts are all mixed up cuz of how badly they botched the naming

edit: the dpci the actual physical item rings up as that is, i dont think the site has the right photo

Last edited by a moderator:
got a 20% off storewide purchase for Target AND a $10 off of $50 code for Target, looking for $10 Paypal or XBL or PSN or eShop or Amazon

ONLY $10  (for anywhere listed)  for both coupon codes

EXCLUSIONS APPLY

Found him at the first Target I went to but scanner in store rang $79.99 :/
Figma Genji is completely fucked in both BS and Targets inventory system so don't go out of your way for it! I really appreciate you taking a look though! I know someone posted they were $25 at their store so not sure if that's a wide spread thing or not. All my local stores that had a bunch no longer have any so I assume it started to drop but it's going to be a total crapshoot. Thanks anyway but definitely don't go out of your way for it bro! You fucking rule though

yeah hoping I can find one eventually, still need Hanzo also, really wish I had secured duplicates of Tracer and Mercy for myself when they were clearing them out, ended up giving my dupes to friends, would be nice to have one next to the respective statues

With the 50% off cartwheel app, Yakuza 6 After Hours Edition comes out at $45.

If anybody's interested and can find it in their store:

207-34-0241

might grab a second Genji and Tracer while at it, I was thinking of putting Nendoroids up in front of the statues for display

the Ad Icon Funko Pops all got slashed, not many stores that still have them in stock at all, but might be worth a gander if interested

Noid - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-01-2118

Sugar Bear - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-01-2119

Cap'N Crunch - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=323-01-2129

Rime for switch also went down to as low as $11.99, but $19.99 is cheapest I see in stock, could be worth watching though - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-30-0217

Well I dont know where to post this but we seem to talk about OW figures here a bit. Just received my Blizzard Genji statue and they sent me Mercy instead. Im actually happier to have gotten her lol. $99 Mercy. No tax either.  :booty:

Well I dont know where to post this but we seem to talk about OW figures here a bit. Just received my Blizzard Genji statue and they sent me Mercy instead. Im actually happier to have gotten her lol. $99 Mercy. No tax either. :booty:
Oh damn, honestly they seem to be having some issues with their distribution, I ordered the witch mercy and cultist zenyatta pops and they accidentally sent me 2 shipping orders of them, they emailed me while it was in transit cuz they noticed and gave me a 20% off coupon to send them back, but seems like a pretty weird mistake to ship two packed orders to me with my full information etc, each box said 1 of 1 also so who knows

My Tracer and Genji statues should be here tomorrow, hope I don't get Mercy because I got her when gamestop had her at 130 lol

Oh damn, honestly they seem to be having some issues with their distribution, I ordered the witch mercy and cultist zenyatta pops and they accidentally sent me 2 shipping orders of them, they emailed me while it was in transit cuz they noticed and gave me a 20% off coupon to send them back, but seems like a pretty weird mistake to ship two packed orders to me with my full information etc, each box said 1 of 1 also so who knows

My Tracer and Genji statues should be here tomorrow, hope I don't get Mercy because I got her when gamestop had her at 130 lol
I’ve ordered from them like 5 times in the past year and they were always right. They are slow to ship though. But yea hopefully your order is correct. I wish I would of gotten the Mercy two days ago cause Genji was $99 again two days ago and I would of ordered him again lol.

Yea I don’t really like Funko anything but I do get the exclusives for OW. I want that witch and zen but I hate paying $7 just for shipping. Zen is on sale right now for $10 but shipping makes him $17. Looking to grab the coldhardt Reinhardt at GS on a sale hopefully.

I’ve ordered from them like 5 times in the past year and they were always right. They are slow to ship though. But yea hopefully your order is correct. I wish I would of gotten the Mercy two days ago cause Genji was $99 again two days ago and I would of ordered him again lol.
Yea I don’t really like Funko anything but I do get the exclusives for OW. I want that witch and zen but I hate paying $7 just for shipping. Zen is on sale right now for $10 but shipping makes him $17. Looking to grab the coldhardt Reinhardt at GS on a sale hopefully.
Is witch Mercy back in stock? I wanted to grab a $25 mercy nendoroid during their sale but she sold out before I finally pulled the trigger, need another to go with my statues

Is witch Mercy back in stock? I wanted to grab a $25 mercy nendoroid during their sale but she sold out before I finally pulled the trigger, need another to go with my statues
No, witch mercy is OOS. They seem to be pulling stuff off the website im assuming for the time being for the holidays. Only statues even on the Blizzard website now are Tracer and Widow.

Cute but deadly tanks and the funkos are 30% off.

No, witch mercy is OOS. They seem to be pulling stuff off the website im assuming for the time being for the holidays. Only statues even on the Blizzard website now are Tracer and Widow.

Cute but deadly tanks and the funkos are 30% off.
I think they pull things like the day after they go oos, witch Mercy is pretty cute fwiw

Hanzo nendoroid dropped to $23 today at GS but someone scooped up the one in my area. That’s a first that something goes on clearance and picked up before me. I’m guessing a GS employee grabbed him. Hanzo is the last I need. Unlucky haha. Will keep an eye on target.

Hanzo nendoroid dropped to $23 today at GS but someone scooped up the one in my area. That’s a first that something goes on clearance and picked up before me. I’m guessing a GS employee grabbed him. Hanzo is the last I need. Unlucky haha. Will keep an eye on target.
yeah, he was down to $25 here yesterday despite site showing $29.99, was slim pickings here in town

Marietta GA has the goku sunset orange DS4 at $32.48 in stock - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-00-0748
Instant Pot 8QT is $41.98 in Minnetonka MN - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=072-10-0487
Fantastic find on the controller. About 40 minutes away for me and I already have 7 dualshocks (I know, I have a problem). Probably not worth it. Still, $33 for a unique color scheme and 30% ish on top of that with the BF coupon (it does work on accessories, right?) and last weekend's discounted gift cards....hmmmm...

Hope someone is able to use this $10 off 50 or more. It's only good through today and has a list of exclusions as long as my arm but have at it!

CWGPX79JLTCHPXKW

Fantastic find on the controller. About 40 minutes away for me and I already have 7 dualshocks (I know, I have a problem). Probably not worth it. Still, $33 for a unique color scheme and 30% ish on top of that with the BF coupon (it does work on accessories, right?) and last weekend's discounted gift cards....hmmmm...
I think I have about 10 dual shock controllers. I have a problem myself lol.

you guys are crazy lol, I have 2 DS4's and 2 DS3's, I do have a full set of XB1 pads but only because I got those $13 army camo pads to fill out my set for the console + 1 to use with my pc

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I was just in the store near me and found an endcap of Skylanders Imaginators figures that didn't scan, but asking at the electronics counter they said the figures were $4.46 and they sold me a couple of them.  

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I was just in the store near me and found an endcap of Skylanders Imaginators figures that didn't scan, but asking at the electronics counter they said the figures were $4.46 and they sold me a couple of them.
saw a good amount of those on the clearance endcap when I was driving around looking for a clearance Genji figma the other day, didnt capture any dpci's wasnt' sure if there was still a buzz for those

Sooo....Pure Farming 2018 for ps4 is showing up as salvage at one store close by for $3.04. MSRP: $29.99 Trade in value is $3-$3.10

woooooooo....

DPCI: 207-34-1782

cleaned up my mantle space and boxed up all the crap I had laying around on it so I could put the new Overwatch statues up, not the best photo but gettin there

overwatch2.jpg

saw a good amount of those on the clearance endcap when I was driving around looking for a clearance Genji figma the other day, didnt capture any dpci's wasnt' sure if there was still a buzz for those
I hope that my store gets some, I love Skylanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back