Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf Target price for let's go Eevee Pokeball bundle at $50 on website/app. All gone near me.
wow I just called Target in East Saint Paul and the nice girl said "I hope it's not about the Eevee bundle" and that she's had four calls already this morning.

Bunch of Minneapolis CAGs on here.

Went to a few other Targets close to my job and office, but still no luck on :pS4: L.A. Noire or :3ds: FEE: SoV. On the plus side, I did find a couple more copies of :xb1: Shenmue that I can send to other CAGs who couldn’t find it in their area. I’d obviously prefer to trade for one of the games I can’t find (especially Echoes), but I’m also open to other trades or just selling the game for cost + shipping if you’d prefer. Let me know!

Thanks guys, got the Eevee bundle for $50!

I know there’s a few of us on here in SWFL - Gulf Coast has a huge batch of them in the back

Yeah, everything is sold out near me or in-stock at $35 so meh. Will wait and see if they get a restock but I'm kind of indifferent.

Scored a pair at Otsego Target.  The website is showing OOS now but they still had 1-2 in stock when I left. Might be worth a look.  Everywhere else is showing sold out unless you want to travel a couple hours to Southern MN or WI. 

20190105-135806.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf Target price for let's go Eevee Pokeball bundle at $50 on website/app. All gone near me.
Thanks for the heads up on this, went out looking for the pokeball for 15 dollars today no luck. The store had one last Eevee bundle, but I didn't know it was on sale at the time.

When i got home I saw your post and checked brickseek and their site, both said out of stock. I called them and it was still there so they held it for me.

It might be worth looking at a close store for one if it's on the way somewhere, honestly brickseek seems really inaccurate after the holidays.

--

Edit: I did end up finding a pokeball plus by itself at one target earlier in the day, however it was hidden by the register and I only saw it because I asked the girl if they had any. It rang up 35 sadly.

With this store brickseek showed zero, however the target site showed in stock in store. I'm assuming the guy was holding it for himself, he should have just put it in the hold drawer.

Edit 2: now brickseek shows in stock for that store but at 35 dollars, weird. Bunch of other stores around came in stock as well at 35 and they were at 15 yesterday.

Just picked up two copies of LA Noire for PS4 for 8.98 each. Selling on amazon for $19 new, so seems like a deal. I also saw Street fighter V for 13.98 and Dynasty warriors 9 for 11.98. I didn’t get those. This was at the Mckinney tx target.

Found Outlast Trilogy for XB1 for $12 and Dishonored Death of an Outsider for $6 down in South Jersey Target.
[attachment=31602:Image-311389.jpg]

Found Fire Emblen Echoes and Monster Hunter Stories at Paramus, NJ for $11.98 each! Really wish I found Yoshi's Woolly World and Miitopia but something is better than nothing

Eevee dropped to $50? Epic miss for me as my wife really wanted that. Everything is showing OOS unless I drive quite a bit. I cruised through a store in r afternoon and had no idea to look.

Maybe I can get BBY to pm.

Eevee dropped to $50? Epic miss for me as my wife really wanted that. Everything is showing OOS unless I drive quite a bit. I cruised through a store in r afternoon and had no idea to look.

Maybe I can get BBY to pm.
Yeah same here man, it was pretty crazy. All stores went from in-stock to OOS about 5 minutes after I saw it announced. Was out and about shopping and didn't stand a chance.

Target near me still has stock according to the website, debating trying to go at 8am when they open

do they have to price match the website or is it the same price in stores?

edit: I see on BrickSeek at least it's showing $99.99, hopefully the store wouldn't give too much trouble price matching the site since it's buy in store only?

App showed Pokemon Go Evee bundle for $49.99 but brickseek showed $99.99.  Went to store and the app switched to $99.99 once it detected I was there so I couldn't pricematch the app anymore.  Explains why this store still has stock.

App showed Pokemon Go Evee bundle for $49.99 but brickseek showed $99.99. Went to store and the app switched to $99.99 once it detected I was there so I couldn't pricematch the app anymore. Explains why this store still has stock.
If the website shows the lower price when you were outside or the store, couldn't you just order store pick-up? Or was that not an option?

If the website shows the lower price when you were outside or the store, couldn't you just order store pick-up? Or was that not an option?
It wasn't an option. It listed as in stock but didn't allow for in-store pick up. Says "In Stock. Buy in store" And "Pickup not offered for this item"

It wasn't an option. It listed as in stock but didn't allow for in-store pick up. Says "In Stock. Buy in store" And "Pickup not offered for this item"
Seeing the same results for both stores near me, so they'll probably end up being the same as yours was. The gf wanted one for Christmas so I already spent $110 on one...would've been nice to get it for $50 instead.

I guess maybe you could turn off all GPS on your phone and give that a try? Or maybe pull it up on the browser and not the app? Or maybe I'm confused as to where the lower price is showing...

there was the razer keyboard for $50. It was showing oos on brickseek as well.
still $84.98 over here..

Best chance for obtaining this for the $50.98 price point?

Also any PC gamers here?

thoughts on the Razor Mamba Tournament Edition vs the Razor Lancehead Tournament Edition?

do tell yall..

oNe

Snagged an Eevee bundle for $50 and SMT4 Apocalypse for $5.

The app switched it to $99.99 when I got to the store but I changed it to a nearby store and the person didn't look at what store it was.

The person who helped me knew all about the deal and was super helpful.

Edit: FYI for anyone in Waterloo/Cedar Falls area...

CF store said they had 2 so I got one and another guy got another right after me.

The Waterloo store shows in stock but I asked the person working and they said their inventory is wrong because they don't have them. He said him and a few others have looked in their storeroom a couple times today and couldn't find it.

Target near me was putting a bunch of stuff on clearance. He was still scanning games so I am going back later. I did pick up XCOM 2 ($5.96), Dishonored Death of the Outsider ($5.98) and L.A. Noire ($8.98) on the X1.

Other games I saw were Titanfall 2 ($5.98), Agents of Mayhem ($3.04), Mafia III ($5.98), Bioshock Collection ($11.98) and Outlast Trinity ($11.98).  There were other but I cannot recall.

Edit: Final Fantasy XV ($5.96)

SCORE!!!!!

[attachment=31603:39b6f79c-6855-496b-bedb-9ad50cb0a6e3--187AAV-0YHSFu3kS6VEDYIw7g.jpg]

$439 of PC gaming gear for $150? 

NOT BAD!! 

oNe

heres all the DCPI junk for yall...

Headset - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-28-1317

Mamba - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-28-1292

BlackWidow - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-28-1061

LanceHead - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-28-1361

$99 Headset for $30 - CHECK

$90 Mouse for $30 - CHECK!!!

$170 Keyboard for $50 - CHECK

$80 Mouse for $40 - CHECK!! 

NOTE:  both Brickseek and Target app said my stores were out of stock, but obviously they weren't so not sure whats up with that!! 

happy hunting!!

oNe

went to my local target and got 5 of the eevee bundles. they weren't even out on the salesfloor. dude had to go in back to get them

No ethics in this group anymore this is why I laugh so had when people have the nerve to trash talk Slick Deals now lol
Thread tools don't provide any way to effectively moderate them unfortunately. Kinda wish we could create threads that had some form of minimum point requirements to enter or something, you can't even mute people being asshats in a thread, and the only mod I am aware of is cheapyd so good luck getting something done

Got super lucky, went to a target near me for some $5 3DS games, sadly they were out. But they had an Eevee Bundle as well as a Pokeball for $14.98. Snagged the last of each, great find. FYI brickseek said 0 on hand for both items at this store. So check your stores!

Ethics for what? Unless someone is personally attacking you, I don't see how buying 1 or more of an item is worth banning or limiting people for. While you're at it might as well turn off the GameStop trade in thread and take away all the deal threads since you will always have people that buy multiples for one reason or another.

If it isn't hurting you personally, just push on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back