Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to jump on yokai 3. Been reading on it and apparently the different versions are crammed into a single cart for the western release.
We are only getting Sukiyaki and all of the updates that Japan got, which is the definitive version of 3.

Anybody know if the Holiday clearance has increased? My store still had a crazy amount of stuff on Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know if the Holiday clearance has increased? My store still had a crazy amount of stuff on Thursday.
As of Saturday afternoon, my local store still had the holiday clearance at 50% off. I put a bunch of stuff in my basket and then changed my mind. I'm really not picky when it comes to things like gift wrap and candy, so I'll head back later this week when it hits 70% off.

Any word on if they've merged the DPCI for AC: Odyssey? It was showing in stock all over my city a few days ago, now it's suddenly sold out everywhere. I picked up a vanilla copy just before Christmas, but if I can buy a gold and return the reg...
I scanned a Gold out of curiosity and it was still full price last week.

It’s as YMMV as it comes: went to three Targets yesterday, but only one had some Christmas stuff on 70% off clearance, and it wasn’t a huge collection. The other two were still at 50% of for everything Christmas related.

Just throwing this out there, if you may be looking at a Target to BB credit mover Xenoverse 2 is not to bad. It was a bit higher about a week ago.

A store near me finally dropped Fire Emblem Echoes down to $11.98 so I picked that up. Now I just need to wait for a store near me to drop Monster Hunter Stories and I’ll be good. What sucks is there’s a couple stores that still have it for $39.99 so I may be waiting a while.

If anyone still needs :xb1: Shenmue I & II, I have a couple of extra copies I'm willing to sell/trade, first come first serve. I'd prefer to trade for :ps4: L.A. Noire, but other games will of course be considered. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

A store near me finally dropped Fire Emblem Echoes down to $11.98 so I picked that up. Now I just need to wait for a store near me to drop Monster Hunter Stories and I’ll be good. What sucks is there’s a couple stores that still have it for $39.99 so I may be waiting a while.
If you can grab me a Fire Emblem echoes I’ll trade you one of my Monster Hunter Stories.

If you can grab me a Fire Emblem echoes I’ll trade you one of my Monster Hunter Stories.
I would have been down to trade, but they only had the one copy. I even looked on brickseek to make sure and it says out of stock now. Sorry man and thanks for the offer anyway.

I know it is not a game, but I found a ring alarm system today for 50% off. Anyone know anything about them?
Alarm system and not the video doorbell? Any chance you have the dpci? Overall Ring makes pretty good products but they've been on sale a bit at BB and Amazon this past holiday, so it depends on the actual clearance price.

I would have been down to trade, but they only had the one copy. I even looked on brickseek to make sure and it says out of stock now. Sorry man and thanks for the offer anyway.
It's all good man. Let me know if you want to buy it for price but shipping, I bought a couple just in case people lucked out.

Unrelated to games, Target seems to be cleaning house (at least at our store) with tons of endcaps and holiday aisles of clearance 50-70% off. We found a bunch of useful household items to organize for dirt cheap so figured I'd mention it. Your store may even have some of those clearance legos left that were 40-60% off.

Well I lucked out today. Local Target had clearanced games down to $11. Ended up getting the last copy of Echoes. Lucky for me, a copy of Fire Emblem Fates Conquest was mislabeled with the Echoes clearance sticker. So I got 2 fire emblem games for $25

I dont know the number, but I looked the ring alarm up on the website and it was 200. My store had 4 at 100 each. They only have one alarm listed I think.

My store did not have LA Noire despite what Brickseek says.

However, I did walk out with a bunch of christmas labeled candy for 70% off!

My store did not have LA Noire despite what Brickseek says.
However, I did walk out with a bunch of christmas labeled candy for 70% off!
Me and my brother went to 2 different targets one for re7 gold and on for la noire.Both were for x1 and after seeing they were not on the floor I asked an employee if he would kindly look in the back and both times they came out with item in hand.

Christmas stuff was 70-90% off at a local one.  I got a market pantry apple pie that hasn't expired for 50 cents, down from $5.

Starlink stuff was clearanced as well, 50% off.  Didn't really look at it since I have no interest in it but I think it was the starter pack and some add ons.

PS4 starter pack https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-17-0061 (currenlty cheaper on Amazon).  Add ons look like they range from 0064-0085

Picked up Fire Emblem Echoes for $11.98 and Ni No Kuni II for $20.  They had a copy of the Premium edition of Ni No Kuni II behind the regular one and it rung up the same price as the regular.

Never played a fire emblem game before.  Is that a good one to start on?

Picked up Fire Emblem Echoes for $11.98 and Ni No Kuni II for $20. They had a copy of the Premium edition of Ni No Kuni II behind the regular one and it rung up the same price as the regular.

Never played a fire emblem game before. Is that a good one to start on?
I'd say so - Not quite as beginner friendly as I thought Awakening was, but Echoes is still a solid entry with a lot of newbie-friendly options (like turning off permadeath)

My Target has FFXV for XB1 for $5.96. For those that have played both is the base version worth buying or should I wait for the Royal Edition to drop a bit more?

Christmas stuff was 70-90% off at a local one. I got a market pantry apple pie that hasn't expired for 50 cents, down from $5.
Nice. I had found a Krave gift box for ~$3 with 5 small bags of jerky. Cheaper than one small bag of it and already used some on a hike today in the mountains. Good stuff!

Finally got some clearance deals. I found Fire Emblem Warriors at one store on Sunday. Monday I found LA Noire, Bioshock Collection, Shaq Fu, and Scribblenauts at a different store.

I have 4 Targets within 7-15 min drive. Not one has ANY clearance games! Hell, they don't even have LA Noire for full price! They're wiped. And Christmas clearance is stuck at 50% and there's pretty much nothing left. Oy.

Happy New Year!

Hmm...I might get one of those Ipads for my mother. She has one of the older Ipad 3 or something and that would be a nice upgrade. That aluminum foil is nice too as I just recently ran out. Thanks for the post.

I definitely would not recommend it. It's a four year old device and nearly obsolete. You can get a 2018 model with a bigger screen for close to the same price.

I definitely would not recommend it. It's a four year old device and nearly obsolete. You can get a 2018 model with a bigger screen for close to the same price.
I've been tempted on these too but you're right, 4 year old Apple tech would be an insane buy at this point.

Hmm...I might get one of those Ipads for my mother. She has one of the older Ipad 3 or something and that would be a nice upgrade. That aluminum foil is nice too as I just recently ran out. Thanks for the post.
Act quickly. I think it was a price error. All of them in my area just went back to full price about 10 minutes ago.

Nevermind, I think l'll just wait for the Ipad 2018 to drop in price or maybe a new Ipad Mini will come out. It's for my mother so I think she would prefer the larger screen too. 

All the Targets around me have them for $249.99.
Two targets near me showed the iPad at $249 since Saturday morning. 10 minutes after I posted this they both raised the price back to 399.99

Alos, I agree the recent sales on the full size newer iPads were a better deal. But this is still a great 8" tablet if you want an 8" tablet.

Drove to four different Targets last night on my way home from work that supposedly had either L.A. Noire or Fire Emblem Echoes in stock and all four stores were a bust. On the plus side, I managed to get :wiiu: Just Dance 2017 and 2018 for 70% off clearance prices of $5.98 and $11.98, respectively. I also found yet another :XB1: Shenmue in the wild, along with two whole shelves of Repackaged :pS4: Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein: The New Blood, and this guy:
1e065e8ebc0005cf760ed2a673bf7cae.jpg

Didn’t grab it as I’ve never played the original Dark Souls and the sheer number of copies on the shelf zapped me of any urgency to buy it. Is it worth $10?

Drove to four different Targets last night on my way home from work that supposedly had either L.A. Noire or Fire Emblem Echoes in stock and all four stores were a bust. On the plus side, I managed to get :wiiu: Just Dance 2017 and 2018 for 70% off clearance prices of $5.98 and $11.98, respectively. I also found yet another :xb1: Shenmue in the wild, along with two whole shelves of Repackaged :ps4: Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein: The New Blood, and this guy:

Didn’t grab it as I’ve never played the original Dark Souls and the sheer number of copies on the shelf zapped me of any urgency to buy it. Is it worth $10?
would buy for 10

Good deal for Dark Souls for sure if you haven't played, if you aren't in a mega rush it might pan out to wait for the trilogy pack to drop, it's currently $20 off at Best Buy + you can stack gcu

It’s been a while since I’ve been to Target for clearance games so sorry for the noobish question. BS and the Target app show a game is oos at a store but the game is actually in stock. Will the game continue to drop in price?

It’s currently at 50% off. The game is not marked as clearance and is in the plastic prison.

It’s been a while since I’ve been to Target for clearance games so sorry for the noobish question. BS and the Target app show a game is oos at a store but the game is actually in stock. Will the game continue to drop in price?

It’s currently at 50% off. The game is not marked as clearance and is in the plastic prison.
if the store itself isn't seeing stock it might not get flagged for additional markdown

Drove to four different Targets last night on my way home from work that supposedly had either L.A. Noire or Fire Emblem Echoes in stock and all four stores were a bust. On the plus side, I managed to get :wiiu: Just Dance 2017 and 2018 for 70% off clearance prices of $5.98 and $11.98, respectively. I also found yet another :xb1: Shenmue in the wild, along with two whole shelves of Repackaged :ps4: Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein: The New Blood, and this guy:

were all versions of JD 2018 clearanced or just :wiiu:

Picked up some 70% off candy and this bad boy on clearance. It was only $6.48.instead of $12.99 so I had to get it.[attachment=31589:20190101_162942.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back