Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnetonka Target on 7 and 101 has 2 RE7 golds on the endcap if anyone is looking. Only target I've seen it at around here.
Any central Minnesota CAG's seen Shenmue around?

Yep, had some further drops today.  RE 7 Gold to $8.98 and Yo-Kai Watch to $11.98.  Probably some other drops as well.  With all the Targets should be able to get these at their lowest.  Just wish Shenmue was still available, but don't think it is anywhere.

Yep, had some further drops today. RE 7 Gold to $8.98 and Yo-Kai Watch to $11.98. Probably some other drops as well. With all the Targets should be able to get these at their lowest. Just wish Shenmue was still available, but don't think it is anywhere.
Damn, guess the Targets in my area fucked up then, everything still jacked up.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

No Burnout on clearance at my typical target today. They had them in back, so I'm guessing maybe next week. Probably try a different target tomorrow. Hoping to see some other titles besides Shaq for ps4 also.

So did I miss the clearance of Yokai Watch 2: Psychic Specters at Target stores? It is showing full price at every location around me but sold out.

Edit: Aaand it's out of stock at BestBuy.com, Walmart.com, GameStop.com (New), and Target.com. So just a limited print run then? Dang, I waited too long. Now I can pay either $10 over MSRP for physical or MSRP for digital.

Nope. Think I'm just gonna skip it.
If you are referring to the Target clearance on video games from a few days ago then I don't believe Psychic Specters was among the games included. As far as the Yo-Kai franchise goes it was only Yo-kai Watch 1 and Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits as far as I have seen.

Picked up :3ds: Yoshi's Woolly World for $20 for my nephew: 207-02-7011

Played through it on WiiU with my brother. We had a lot of fun, though a big part of that was playing co-op. Hopefully still fun single player.

Saw Shaq for $10 (an easy pass... even at $5, I don't think I would do it). Burnout Paradise was $10, but they only had Xbox in stock. It's $9/$6 on PSN right now anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up bioshock collection for 11.98 at my target.    just a heads up, my target has the games dropping this monday.   they just went on clearance this past monday.

Picked up :3ds: Yoshi's Woolly World for $20 for my nephew: 207-02-7011
Played through it on WiiU with my brother. We had a lot of fun, though a big part of that was playing co-op. Hopefully still fun single player.

Saw Shaq for $10 (an easy pass... even at $5, I don't think I would do it). Burnout Paradise was $10, but they only had Xbox in stock. It's $9/$6 on PSN right now anyway.
I managed to score Yoshi's Wooly World for $11.98 even though it was marked for clearance at $19.98. For that price, all I can say is "What Nintendo tax"?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Sorry on the link, I only post BS drops if it's actually in stock at the low price so I always check the pricing inventory page first

Finally made it to Target tonight and grabbed Burnout Paradise Remastered, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, and X-Com 2 all for Xbox One.  Burnout and Dishonored were $9.98, and X-Com 2 was $9.94.  No sign of Shenmue I and II.  I probably won't play these until next year, but Merry Christmas to me!

Finally made it to Target tonight and grabbed Burnout Paradise Remastered, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, and X-Com 2 all for Xbox One. Burnout and Dishonored were $9.98, and X-Com 2 was $9.94. No sign of Shenmue I and II. I probably won't play these until next year, but Merry Christmas to me!
If you still have GCU. Burnout Paradise Remastered is $7.99 at BB or $6.99 with store pickup.

Worthy it for the nostalgia trip or is it like the Ps Classic and should stay clear?
Nothing is as bad as the PS Classic. LOL! At the very least, there are more people playing the game online than with the last gen version. Still hoping they will remaster Burnout Revenge which is my favorite Burnout game.

Thank you v0yce. Unfortunately none are lower than 50% off at my local target, and the stores at 70% off are already sold out.

So tonight I picked up:

Hey Pikmin (3DS) - $11.98

Poochy & Yoshi (3DS) - $11.98

X-COM 2 (XBONE) - $5.96

Shaq Fu (XBONE) - $5.96

Street Fighter 20th Anniversary Collection (XBONE) - $8.96

Is miitopia or the fire emblems any good? I might go back and pick them up. They were all $11.98.

Got Dishonored so far! Can’t wait to spit more. almost gr Resdent Evil 7: Gold Edition but want it at $5-10.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked an employee to scan Agents of Mayhem for ps4 to see if it had gone down to salvage price. It came up as $0.00 and was eventually told they'd have to give it to me for the last price labeled which was $5.98.

OZV Red Zinfandel wine is down to as low as $1.94 https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=213-00-1406

Another XBO game on clearance is Gravel from $14.98 to as low as $8.98: https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1668
$1.94 at a single store that is out of stock :\

Should be as low as $5.98 at most Targets eventually. Already is at quite a few around me.
I grabbed the last copy at $9.98 because I figured it wouldn't stay up there very long. A lot of people are looking for cheap games for their kids for the holidays. If there are multiples, I always buy one and then return it later if it drops. That way, I'm guaranteed to have a copy in my collection.

Blerg, I should have gone out last night to grab the cheap bioshock and shenmue, I went to bed at 10 and they were in stock but gone at 8 when I checked this morning. Oh well. 

Thanks to everyone mentioning the new clearance games finds at Target!  Picked up the following this morning - some for gifts, some for me:

DCPIs listed are coming off the clearance sticker, they may match the game, may not.

3DS:

207-02-7023 Miitopia - $11.98

207-02-7019 Fire Emblem Warriors - $11.98

207-02-7004 Yokai Watch 2: Bony Spirits - $11.98

207-02-7011 Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World - $11.98

207-02-7022 Hey! Pikmin - $11.98

207-02-7020 Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - $11.98

207-02-7024 Monster Hunter Stories - $11.98

XBox One:

207-32-1743 Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - $5.98

207-32-0133 Quantum Break - $11.98

Really wish I could find Yoshi, would definitely be nice for this price. Both stores near me claim to have it but no dice when I go there.

Was able to get a few of the games I wanted. They weren't labeled but scanned at possible lowest discount was thrilled.

Shenmune 1/2 X1
Resident Evil 7 Gold X1
Lego SW Force Awakens X1
Dishonored DotO X1
Sonic Forces X1
Yoshi 3ds
Fire Emblem 3ds E/W
Yo Kai BS 3ds

Saw but didn't get

WWE 18 X1 207-32-1751 $15
Mafia 3 X1 207-32-1781 * $10
Scribblenauts Showdown X1 207-32-1871 $20
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 X1 207-32-1625 $15
Titanfall 2 X1 207-32-1388 $10
Outlast Trinity X1 207-32-1670 $20
Need For Speed Payback X1 207-32-1001* $10

Marked with * not too sure that's the right DCPI as this is from memory. And Titanfall 2 is $5 if you have a Five Below around you. Happy Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back