Target Clearance Thread XXIV

i guess technically they have shelf space for games, but they are always 75 to 90% empty. just no games, no shelf tags no nothing.

Same with best buy anymore. Just asked a store sup today if video games are gone next after movies... they claim they didn't know.

Went to my local Target and Live a Live and Warioware Get it Together were $24.99. On the endcap, no clearance stickers on them. I had been in another Target Friday and both were 34.99 there.
Saw the same thing in CT. No stickers. They also had that holiday advent calendar game for $14.99.

Same with best buy anymore. Just asked a store sup today if video games are gone next after movies... they claim they didn't know.
They're not going to know, but the writing seems to be very much on the wall. Microsoft's alleged no-disc refresh of the Series X, along with the PS5 pro, which is also rumored to be sold discless (though the recent separately sold disc drive will work on it) would likely spur most retailers to just drop the games.

So I either learned something new today or relearned something i had forgotten..but for the buy x amount get x amount Cartwheel/Target Circle deals..the threshold is reachedl prior to redcard savings.

Got a Hulu card and it qualified at the full amount of the card rather than the discounted 5% off amount.

I was looking at the “new target circle” deals, and I’m seeing PS4 games listed above MSRP, with sale prices that are still above MSRP. Ridiculous.

Damn Xbox get a unicorn overlords for $20. It's always Xbox every time I see something good from wario64 post.
Well, yeah, because nobody buys physical media on Xbox.

In earnest, I'm surprised smaller publishers even bother with printing Xbox discs at this point given MS doesn't even do so.

They had some insane deals on PC accessories. $20 for the Logitech g502 x plus RGB was a great deal. I like my current mouse but wanted one with optical switches so I grabbed it, sold out in minutes.
Most of the orders will be canceled heavily. Pricing was a mess including the Mario vs Sonic Tokyo 2020 @ 99.99

Most of the orders will be canceled heavily. Pricing was a mess including the Mario vs Sonic Tokyo 2020 @ 99.99
I went to a store today, the employees at it must’ve been high or something putting tags out. They had labels printed with the prices that were miss listed. I seen gta and Mario Olympics for $99 what an epic deal.

I went to a store today, the employees at it must’ve been high or something putting tags out. They had labels printed with the prices that were miss listed. I seen gta and Mario Olympics for $99 what an epic deal.
Likely off the Jane 😂 No way it's worth $100 and to make it even more funnier they actually consider it to be the msrp when it's less. That's why the P3 was $14.99 on PS4 besides XBO $19.99 when should have been flat 39.99 to match Amazon and or BB

Likely off the Jane 😂 No way it's worth $100 and to make it even more funnier they actually consider it to be the msrp when it's less. That's why the P3 was $14.99 on PS4 besides XBO $19.99 when should have been flat 39.99 to match Amazon and or BB
Gonna see them canceling a lot of orders and pissed off customers ranting

They had some insane deals on PC accessories. $20 for the Logitech g502 x plus RGB was a great deal. I like my current mouse but wanted one with optical switches so I grabbed it, sold out in minutes.

yeah couldnt believe it, scooped one up. very nice! not $160 msrp nice imo, but very very nice and insane for $20.

yeah couldnt believe it, scooped one up. very nice! not $160 msrp nice imo, but very very nice and insane for $20.
The RGB probably inflates the MSRP. I'm gonna disable that anyway, but $20 for a wireless mouse with optical switches is unbeatable. I wanted one with optical cuz the last couple of mice I used started having clicking issues after 2-3 years

Live a Live for $14.99 seems like a solid deal. Scored 1 at the Richmond, CA Target. None on the shelf but inventory showed multiple copies. The guy in electronics knew where they were "in the back".

I found wario today and passed on bayonetta. I’m guessing this is not ymmv anymore the store that I went to didn’t have clearance stickers and I checked on a scanner to make sure the prices were right. $14.99 for wario and bayonetta was $17.99. I would’ve picked up bayonetta but I picked it up off woot earlier this year.

I found wario today and passed on bayonetta. I’m guessing this is not ymmv anymore the store that I went to didn’t have clearance stickers and I checked on a scanner to make sure the prices were right. $14.99 for wario and bayonetta was $17.99. I would’ve picked up bayonetta but I picked it up off woot earlier this year.

Is that Bayonetta 3 for $17.99?

A Target in my area has a stack of Live a Live and Triangle Strategy and neither is coming up at clearance prices yet.
I've been there three times hoping they would go on clearance and they still are marked full price.

I'm going to try again maybe later today or tomorrow and see if they come up on clearance.

A Target in my area has a stack of Live a Live and Triangle Strategy and neither is coming up at clearance prices yet.
I've been there three times hoping they would go on clearance and they still are marked full price.

I'm going to try again maybe later today or tomorrow and see if they come up on clearance.
Is triangle strategy on clearance as well? I have not hear of that yet, Ill have to scan one to check. none of the games had clearance stickers for me though even on shelves. I just went to a scanner to check on them and they were at that price figured it might be every where now because of that.

Is triangle strategy on clearance as well? I have not hear of that yet, Ill have to scan one to check. none of the games had clearance stickers for me though even on shelves. I just went to a scanner to check on them and they were at that price figured it might be every where now because of that.
I'm not aware of it being on clearance but this is the only target in my area that has it available and Live A Live. They have had both on a back end cap for well over a year and no one is buying them so I was hoping that maybe it joined Live A Live on clearance since some are reporting that is now showing a clearance price. I'm going to try and check today if I can.

Did you have someone scan them to check?

I was just at this target last week on Wednesday and they both rang up full price. I even had electronics check. Still full price.
Weird usually if they’re pulling up lower price on the price checkers on target it registers in all there systems. Maybe it just got updated this week? I was looking for live alive 2 stores I went to said they had 1 in stock I should’ve asked them to check the back I might this weekend.

I was just at this target last week on Wednesday and they both rang up full price. I even had electronics check. Still full price.
I went to a store today that had both origins and live a live for full MSRP. The clearance team at that store must be slacking. A store 10 minutes away has origins for 70% off.

Target clearance is ymmv
Anyone know if those “Spend X get $Y circle earnings” deals work with pre orders?
They don't because Target dosen't charge you until it ships so the dollars spent will not register in the promo period.

Warioware-Target-4-14-24.jpg

Just picked up Bayonetta Origins for $17.99. It wasn't labeled or anything, the only reason I knew it could be on clearance was because of this thread. I just looked up the UPC on my phone and scanned it to confirm before getting a rep to get it for me. Also all the TVs are on sale right now. I'm not sure if it's on the display models only but I saw signs posted on the shelves and those little yellow stickers stuck on the TVs too. It looks like 30% off but could be higher on some models. Definitely seemed like some decent prices, I just don't really need a TV right now.

bread's done
Back