Target Clearance Thread XXIV

What a deal!

Seriously fuck off with this pricing scheme, I really doubt this is an online return as there were two other copies on the shelf
45ce8248d856b19569505dbefe9370b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
This isn't much different from the "sale" endcaps on a lot of things I mentioned a few pages back. Now that their sale floor tag team has been eliminated, there's going to be a lot more of this.

I understand this, but as discussed earlier, Target is no longer "clearancing" games. If we don't post things that we see in our local Targets, then what is the point of having this thread. The point is maybe someone wants me to pick them something up, or it's just to let's people know what is possible out there; whatever the case, relax.
Hey! I appreciate being able to let fellow CAG'S know that I got some dress socks with a giant sunglasses-wearing walrus half-off for $3.99 with an extra striped pair thrown in from them. (There's a ton of dress socks on clearance at mine, YMMV).

[attachment=32450:walrus.gif]

All the stores I frequent are also pulling the As-Is/Online Item/Repackage shit on their clearance electronics; always amounts to only a few dollars off MSRP, if that. Just saw a "Repackage" Call of Duty Ghosts strategy guide for $17 earlier today lol

All the stores I frequent are also pulling the As-Is/Online Item/Repackage shit on their clearance electronics; always amounts to only a few dollars off MSRP, if that. Just saw a "Repackage" Call of Duty Ghosts strategy guide for $17 earlier today lol
Same thing as my store, but they never change price after it.

Same thing as my store, but they never change price after it.
Same here. I just bought SNK Heroines for Switch at Gamestop for $9.97 and my Target (which is across the street from the Gamestop) has had a 'Repackage' of the game for $36 forever now.

Wonder how long the "as is" method will be the norm. The electronics clearance at my typical Targets has just stopped moving. Same stuff that was there 4 weeks ago. Meanwhile true clearance in other departments gets picked over in a week or two.

Wonder how long the "as is" method will be the norm. The electronics clearance at my typical Targets has just stopped moving. Same stuff that was there 4 weeks ago. Meanwhile true clearance in other departments gets picked over in a week or two.
Right after we picked up $5.98 games, they just stopped putting games on clearance.

Like others have reported, a whole lot of nothing in the clearance end caps recently, but I did see these in the cell phone section:
ed25cce31cdb0d8156aaf9943b4a9e73.jpg
57d11acc338f3026ace2a9525417395b.jpg

Motorola X4 32GB Smartphone (Universal Unlocked) - Nimbus - $349.99 => $104.98https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=080-06-0021
Motorola Z3 Play Universal Unlocked (32GB) - Deep Indigo - $499.99 => $149.98https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=080-06-0023

1 target in Denver had both these. Z3 for wife X4 for me. Both 70% off. Amazing. You guys are the best.

With the clearance/pricing teams gone, are they no longer going to do the seasonal section resets/clearances?  What about the biannual toy reset/clearance, one of which should be under way right now.

With the clearance/pricing teams gone, are they no longer going to do the seasonal section resets/clearances? What about the biannual toy reset/clearance, one of which should be under way right now.
I think theyre not really gone, but probably corporate/local management decision to to skip certain types of merchandise, like high end electronics and video games. I still see seasonal craps marked down normally so far.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

The price change teams are gone. However the duties of said teams are spread to individual team members who are responsible for certain areas.

Seasonal area clearance and resets will be priority and will likely have help marking things down, as most seasonal merchandise is one of the main draws of the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to checked my nearby Target that's was remodeling & Finally found some games on clearance.

DPCI 207 34 0230 Hidden Agenda - $5.56

DPCI 207 34 0205 Dragon Quest Heroes II - $5.56

DPCI 207 34 1809 South Park: Stick of Truth - $11.16

DPCI 207 34 1812 Devil May Cry HD Collection - $11.16

Z4mZ9xk.jpg

A few board game clearance finds:

$9 - What do you meme? Game of Thrones Expansion: 087-10-4732

$7.48 - Silicon Valley Startups 087-10-1994

Was picking up a $20 Playstation Classic today and saw some clearance Bluetooth speakers if anyone is interested. Sorry if this has already been posted, I skimmed and didn't see them.

$64.98 UE Boom 2 Yeti (White) - 008-03-0124
$64.98 UE Boom 2 Phantom (Black) - 008-03-0345
$64.98 UE Boom 2 Brain Freeze (Blue) - 008-03-0341

Some stores around me seem to even have them marked down to $38.98.

A few still do, barely, but I cannot download a single new app no matter which company its from. My max iOS is too old.
thats what happened to my old iphone 4 i couldnt use any of the apps cuz they were outdated and didnt get no new updates and the phone ran slow so i had to get a new phone i guess thats how they get u to get the newest phones

I think the first TV that I buy will be an 8KTV, since both the new Xbox and PS5 will support it. I've actually never owned my own TV before.

Was picking up a $20 Playstation Classic today and saw some clearance Bluetooth speakers if anyone is interested. Sorry if this has already been posted, I skimmed and didn't see them.

$64.98 UE Boom 2 Yeti (White) - 008-03-0124
$64.98 UE Boom 2 Phantom (Black) - 008-03-0345
$64.98 UE Boom 2 Brain Freeze (Blue) - 008-03-0341

Some stores around me seem to even have them marked down to $38.98.
Thanks for the heads up. $65 for me, but still good. Love this speaker, but somehow ours has gone missing. This will hopefully be a short term replacement until it's found. And then ... stereo! Lol

Thanks for the heads up. $65 for me, but still good. Love this speaker, but somehow ours has gone missing. This will hopefully be a short term replacement until it's found. And then ... stereo! Lol
Can they be chained together via bluetooth or wi-fi? Because that would increase my room audio for movies.

Good price! How’s it compare to TCL?
It'll be a ton better in terms of image quality, contrast and viewing angles. TCL may have it beat on input lag (honestly, not sure there) and you wouldn't have to worry about image retention or burn-in with the TCL.

Technically not clearance but the vanilla version of Kingdom Come Deliverance is ringing up as low as $9.99 in stores.

Good luck finding a copy though..took me several stors to find a copy (luckily I didn't prefer Xbox or PS4).

Xbox One version - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1657

PS4 version-
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1657
Managed to grab the Xbox One version a while ago for this price, but no PS4 copies around me which is the version I'd rather have had. I may decide to actually play my Xbox One one day, but likely won't play this until the next Xbox is out and I can play it in 4K.

Managed to grab the Xbox One version a while ago for this price, but no PS4 copies around me which is the version I'd rather have had. I may decide to actually play my Xbox One one day, but likely won't play this until the next Xbox is out and I can play it in 4K.
I had the opposite problem, picked up a PS4 copy but the 'in stock' xbone copy was nowhere to be found :(

Was picking up a $20 Playstation Classic today and saw some clearance Bluetooth speakers if anyone is interested. Sorry if this has already been posted, I skimmed and didn't see them.$64.98 UE Boom 2 Yeti (White) - 008-03-0124$64.98 UE Boom 2 Phantom (Black) - 008-03-0345$64.98 UE Boom 2 Brain Freeze (Blue) - 008-03-0341Some stores around me seem to even have them marked down to $38.98.
I picked up 3 (1 for myself, 2 to hopefully resell). Is this actually that great of a deal? I found a couple online for similar prices.

I picked up 3 (1 for myself, 2 to hopefully resell). Is this actually that great of a deal? I found a couple online for similar prices.
As for buying for yourself, yes its a good deal. To resell though, it looks like they go for $75-90 shipped. After fees and shipping, you make a few dollars, if that. Not worth it to resell.

bread's done
Back