Target Clearance Thread XXIV

I’ve played worse games than MG Survive ... if anything it’s guilty of being middle of the road. It wasn’t memorable enough to hold my attention long term, but it’s actually not that bad of a game ... once you move past the whole Kojima fanboy rage phase.
It's not fanboy rage. Its corporate greed. That game is a cash grab on the back of someone else's work. So many other games, why bother?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Patience paid off finally. At first only saw Bomberman for PS4 in clearance. Dug a little deeper and found both an official Samsung S10e case for $10 and change, plus the only copy of The Evil Within 2 for PC for $11, just in time for Halloween.

fTTibWE_d.jpg

My local Target has nothing good on clearance, so went to another Target (25 mins away) and picked up:

:ps4: Zone of the Enders 2 - $5.98 - 207-34-0063

:ps4: Metal Gear Survive - $5.98 - 207-34-1797

Both BS and Target.com showed that this store had a Samsung 2TB PS4 portable drive (056-02-0370) in stock. I couldn't find it on the floor and the rep couldn't find it when searching by dpci. It would have rung up as $13.98, which was the main reason I went. At least Zoe2 for $6 is nice, and I grabbed MGS for $6 cause f* it I already drove this far.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just clearanced an assload of PS4 and XB1 games at my closest Target today.  The guy was in the middle of printing stickers for everything.  I'm going to go hit up a few more stores now. 

games I saw for $9.99:  Final Fantasy Royal Edition, Persona 5, Street Fighter 30th anniversary, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, Pillars of Eternity, Life is Strange before the Storm, Uncharted the Lost Legacy,  Don't Starve Mega Pack, Mega Man 11, Mafia III, Gears of War 4, and many others

probably about 30 SKUs on PS4 and XB1 each, with some of them $14.98 or more.  Crew 2 steelbook was $54.98,  Fallout 76:bicentennial edition was $39.98.

They just clearanced an assload of PS4 and XB1 games at my closest Target today. The guy was in the middle of printing stickers for everything. I'm going to go hit up a few more stores now.

games I saw for $9.99: Final Fantasy Royal Edition, Persona 5, Street Fighter 50th anniversary, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, Pillars of Eternity, Life is Strange before the Storm, Uncharted the Lost Legacy, Don't Starve Mega Pack, Gears of War 4, and many others

probably about 30 SKUs on PS4 and XB1 each, with some of them $14.98 or more. Crew 2 steelbook was $39.98, same with Fallout 76:bicentennial edition.
Sounds like they may be getting ready for all the Fall's new games and clearing out stock. Thanks for the heads up!

Will definitely have to check local stores but not sure they even stocked most of the games listed here. Seeing fallout makes me realize the game is almost a year old now. I've stopped playing it now but will have to see what they add for Halloween since it just missed it last year. Make way for the new games otherwise, Target!

k well I went to four more stores this afternoon and none of them had anything marked down yet so maybe it's still a bit premature.  You might want to wait a day or two before checking.  I was thinking about going back and taking pictures for you guys but it was literally 4 giant vertical stacks of XB1 games and 4 giant vertical stacks of PS4 games on the bottom shelf of an endcap in one giant Jenga mess, you know how it goes. 

There's also a chance that it's just this one store doing crazy ymmv things.

Dang, nice haul. I’d definitely buy Street Fighter or Uncharted if my Target put anything on clearance anymore.

They just clearanced an assload of PS4 and XB1 games at my closest Target today. The guy was in the middle of printing stickers for everything. I'm going to go hit up a few more stores now.

games I saw for $9.99: Final Fantasy Royal Edition, Persona 5, Street Fighter 50th anniversary, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, Pillars of Eternity, Life is Strange before the Storm, Uncharted the Lost Legacy, Don't Starve Mega Pack, Mega Man 11, Mafia III, Gears of War 4, and many others

probably about 30 SKUs on PS4 and XB1 each, with some of them $14.98 or more. Crew 2 steelbook was $39.98, same with Fallout 76:bicentennial edition.
Damn mighty good stuffs over there. im heading to my target on Wednesday.

FYI, regarding the Don't Starve Mega Pack (PS4 version), original copies shipped with only one part on the disc and not everything. A corrected disc has been issued but I don't know widespread it is.

More info can be found here:

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/89898-update-physical-megapack-disc-replacement-ps4/

From a post in that thread:

Guys, I can help you all, if it happen to see the game on a shelf in a game store.

Just look at the back of the case, lower left corner, at the bar code.

If it has 0 2 3 1 7 1 0 3 8 7 2 8 then this is the BAD PRNTING, without the DLC and base game.

If it has 0 2 3 1 7 1 0 4 2 0 1 5 then this is the GOOD PRINTING, with everything included.

Just found:

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection $9.98

Life is Strange: Before the Storm $9.98

Knack II $9.98

Megaman 11 $9.98

Dishonored: DOTO $9.98

Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition $9.98

Gravel $9.98

Don’t Starve Mega Pack $9.98

All PS4, I feel giddy.

They also have Dark Souls Remastered, COD Ghosts, F1 2018, South Park Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Survive, Elex, Far Cry Primal, Earthfall, Super Bomberman R, Tekken 7, Diablo Eternal Collection, Dead Rising 4 and State of Decay 2.

Most of those are XB1 and most are $9.98 but some were $13.98 or even $19.98.

Was at one of my stores and they had a ton of re-packaged games. The most I have ever seen in a store, and they all were brand new/sealed still?

I ended up getting Trover Saves the Universe for 14.98, along with a copy of Zone of the Enders.

Saw a ton of copies of Scribblenauts for Switch/PS4, a couple Banner Saga's for Switch, and a huge variety of other games. Gonna swing back by when its not my lunch break to actually get a look at everything.

Checked another store, strangely they had a lot of the same games on end-caps but none were on sale/clearance. Only saw Super Bomberman R and a few other non-notable games on clearance

My local Target has nothing good on clearance, so went to another Target (25 mins away) and picked up:
:ps4: Zone of the Enders 2 - $5.98 - 207-34-0063
:ps4: Metal Gear Survive - $5.98 - 207-34-1797

Both BS and Target.com showed that this store had a Samsung 2TB PS4 portable drive (056-02-0370) in stock. I couldn't find it on the floor and the rep couldn't find it when searching by dpci. It would have rung up as $13.98, which was the main reason I went. At least Zoe2 for $6 is nice, and I grabbed MGS for $6 cause f* it I already drove this far.
Thanks for this. Got the last ZOE2 at my store. Was going to go to another for Survive today but it now shows as sold out.

My local store put some new stuff on clearance such as gaming mice and keyboards and a lot of the gaming collectibles stuff like shot glasses and lanyards.  Most of it was for older games like Destiny 2, Overwatch, and Borderlands 2.

Bam! Big clearance at one of my Targets. Very far from my house, though. I was there for work.

Grabbed:
Ni No Kuni Revenant Kingdom PS4 - $9.98

Yakuza Kiwami PS4 Shit Red Case Edition - $5.98

Kingdom Come Deliverance Xbone - $4.98 :hot: (The original price on this was $9.99 It was 50% off at $4.98)

Saw:

Mega Man 11 PS4 - $9.98

Cow's Doody Ghosts - $5.98

Other stuff I forgot about. Gonna go back soon to check it out some more. I was in a hurry.

Yakuza 0 was also marked at $5.98, however it rang up at $19.99 and the clearance sticker was on the outside of the plastic anti-theft protector. I didn't argue to get it for clearance. I would have if the sticker was on the game itself, but I didn't want them accusing me of putting the clearance tag there myself so I didn't say anything. It'll end up on clearance before long anyway.

I picked up a Puyo Puyo Tetris for Switch. These were a special Target edition with the keychain and exclusive decals inside. My store had 5 or 6 copies but they are too thick to fit neatly in those plastic cases, so they were all squished a bit. It rang up $29.99 but I got them to give me 10% off for the squish. Not a great deal, but the target edition seems to fetch a premium.

A few of my local stores are finally starting to put some of this latest round of games on clearance.  In particular, I noticed Mega Man 11 (PS4) for $9.98 at several of them.

After your post reminded me that this game exists, I looked up some gameplay on YouTube and holy shit it's even worse than I ever would have guessed. It looks like the most rushed, lazy, uninspired, mind numbing, bland, boring, [insert other negative adjective here] game I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPtHkkhsV9c

Edit: I can't get over how utterly terrible this game looks. The environments are in 3D but all the characters are shitty 2D sprites, and you can literally skip around to any point in the video and the music will always be the same and the instructions will always be "collect x number of whatever" or "take so-and-so to such-and-such location".

Anyone got the dpci's on the newest batch of clearanced games? Haven't seen any of them out here (NorCal) and wondering if they show in stock or not...

I picked up a Puyo Puyo Tetris for Switch. These were a special Target edition with the keychain and exclusive decals inside. My store had 5 or 6 copies but they are too thick to fit neatly in those plastic cases, so they were all squished a bit. It rang up $29.99 but I got them to give me 10% off for the squish. Not a great deal, but the target edition seems to fetch a premium.
Interesting - had no clue these were fetching a bit more... have a few in stock at my local Target still.

Hori Switch left joycon with a d-pad: Zelda version - Saw it for $15 but some places have it for $14.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-00-0194
Ah, yes - seeing a few at $13.98. Target has had this on and off at $14.99 for a few months, but $13.98 means it will likely start to get clearance out, finally. Been looking to scoop one up but really not interested in spending more than $10 as I'm full up on joy-cons and Pro controllers... just need that D-pad for Tetris 99.

Some BS links of clearance games talked about lately:

:ps4: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition - 207-34-1814
:ps4: Persona 5 - 207-34-0159
:ps4: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - 207-34-1811
:ps4: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite - 207-34-1646
:ps4: Pillars of Eternity - 207-34-1757
:ps4: Life is Strange Before the Storm - 207-34-1815
:ps4: Uncharted The Lost Legacy - 207-34-0211
:ps4: Don't Starve Mega Pack - 207-34-9116
:ps4: Mega Man 11 - 207-34-1931
:ps4: Mafia III - 207-34-1281
:ps4: Ni no Kuni II Revenant Kingdom - 207-34-0189
:xb1: Gears of War 4 - 207-32-0317

Some BS links of clearance games talked about lately:

:ps4: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition - 207-34-1814
:ps4: Persona 5 - 207-34-0159
:ps4: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - 207-34-1811
:ps4: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite - 207-34-1646
:ps4: Pillars of Eternity - 207-34-1757
:ps4: Life is Strange Before the Storm - 207-34-1815
:ps4: Uncharted The Lost Legacy - 207-34-0211
:ps4: Don't Starve Mega Pack - 207-34-9116
:ps4: Mega Man 11 - 207-34-1931
:ps4: Mafia III - 207-34-1281
:ps4: Ni no Kuni II Revenant Kingdom - 207-34-0189
:xb1: Gears of War 4 - 207-32-0317
Appreciated! too bad none in stock around my area.

Just grabbed:

:ps4: The Inpatient (PSVR) - 207-34-0242 - $9.98

:ps4: Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Steelbook Brawler Edition - 207-34-0310 $4.98

Checked PSPrices and looks like Inpatient digital was all time low at $9.99 so I don't mind spending that much for the physical. Prefer it actually.

No idea what the Dissidia game is but 5 bucks for a steelbook, why not?

Keep the deals comin' Target!

Dissidia is a weird Final Fantasy fighting game that nobody bought, so Square Enix made it free to download and play on PS4.

In addition to that Data East one, my local Target had several of the single-game arcade micro machines on clearance too.

Mappy (50% off, $17.48) - 207-17-0082
Dig Dug (50% off, $17.48) - 207-17-0144

BurgerTime was still sitting at 30% off, though it looks like another store dropped it to $10.48 and promptly sold out. DPCI is 207-17-0138.

DS4 crystal $41.xx

sonic mania ps4 $14.98

far cry 5 gold xb1 $29.98

RE5/Knack 2 ps4 9.98

found a AOT2 xb1 as is for $12. I had dpci for all items posted but post was lost. Will edit in later

bread's done
Back