Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Maybe this isn't the right spot for this, but not sure where else to go..

Speaking of tips and advise.. my original account was banned or blocked, not sure what exactly since I never received any warnings or anything. I just noticed that I couldn't check my messenger anymore. Even that was weird, it would jus hourglass, no error or any, jus perpetual hourglassing.  Thats why I didn't know that I was blocked/banned.  However then I noticed that I couldn't reply to people in posts, or even make my own posts/threads.  Then I realized I couldn't even contact HELP for assistance since selecting that would also just HOURGLASS perpetually. 

Please email at cheapydcheapassgamercom 

^^ I even tried emailing that address at least 3 times in the last 8 months since my "ban", bout once every 2-3 months but never got anything. Only thing I can think of is, well I guess my mannerisms and manner of speaking rubbed people the wrong way, some even tossing certain words at me(people msg'd me screenshots) that hasn't been used so publicly since the JIM CROW era. Anyways thats the only thing I can think of that got me in trouble.. 

Anyways the whole point of this, is to find out what exactly happened? And what else or how could I go about RESTORING my original account? 

Let me know what you think. 

oNe

P.S.  Any mobile phone SME's here? Foolishly let my Moto X4 battery die out completely on me and now phone will not charge past 0%, so as soon as I remove charger it shuts off. Tried 3 different usb-c cables so has to be the phone or the battery, any ideas or suggestions? 

Saw Batman enemy within for 8.98 - is this still playable? It says you have to download 4 out of the 5 episodes, are they still available online?
Most of the Telltale work fine, even if episodes aren't on disc. I got several of the physical discs recently, and had no problems.

Picked up the Zelda: Breath of the Wild Guardian Nendoroid for $17:98 -  207-04-0742

and the Mario Classic Skin Nendoroid for $14.98 - 207-04-0165

Soundsport Free Wireless in orange down to $99.98 at my store.

008-07-0690

Last edited by a moderator:
Visited a Target in another town and it was like night and day. Nothing was on clearance. The gold edition for the first Division was still over $100.  I'm gonna have to go back to the other Target to see if there's anything I want.

Picked up:

LEGO marvel superhero deluxe edition $5.98
Dead rising 4 $5.98
Burnout paradise $5.98
Batman the enemy within $8.98
Shadow of colossus $5.98
Mega man 11 $5.98
Ni no kuni 2 $5.98
Hello neighbor $5.98
Sonic mania plus $8.98
Far cry primal $5.98

Shit, I’m excited like a school girl. Lmao[attachment=32892:168F93B8-72D1-45BD-B2BD-E481C98EDFB1.jpeg]

In sharp contrast to the beautiful post above, my Target has absolutely no games on clearance ;_;

Some gaming accessories just popped up as clearance though:

ASTRO A10 Legend of Zelda Wired Gaming Headset for Nintendo Switch - 207-00-0297 (price NA on BS) - $34.98 (50% off)

PowerA Stealth Case Kit for Nintendo Switch - Zelda: Hyrule Symbol - 207-00-0767 - $7.48 (50% off)

In sharp contrast to the beautiful post above, my Target has absolutely no games on clearance ;_;

Some gaming accessories just popped up as clearance though:
ASTRO A10 Legend of Zelda Wired Gaming Headset for Nintendo Switch - 207-00-0297 (price NA on BS) - $34.98 (50% off)
PowerA Stealth Case Kit for Nintendo Switch - Zelda: Hyrule Symbol - 207-00-0767 - $7.48 (50% off)
So sorry about that. My store was like that after last clearance. Nothing but junk. Hopefully they process those games. Happy hunting.

I'm raging so hard at all there success stories. My target has like one clearance backpack that's not even in the system and 400 clearance iPhone cases/watch straps and that's it. It's ridiculous!!

Picked up:

Dead rising 4 $5.98
Burnout paradise $5.98
Shadow of colossus $5.98
Mega man 11 $5.98
Ni no kuni 2 $5.98
Hello neighbor $5.98
Sonic mania plus $8.98
Far cry primal $5.98

Shit, I’m excited like a school girl. Lmao
on the one hand, you blew $66 on all those video games?

On the other hand, 1 new game is $60 and you got all of those for $66, MADNESS INSANE!

Also, lets try this again..

For those of us who already have ZOE and Shadow of Colossus on PS3, are they worth getting for the pS4 versions?

oNe

Good luck !! Target is semi YMMV. I know for sure because I saw Bomberman R on clearance for $10 (should now be $6) but the same target I got everything from had it locked in display and it rang up for $40 even though the display literally said $30 so who knows.
Thanks, I actually did end up finding Megaman 11, Dead Rising 4, and Pillars of Eternity at that store. Was the last of all 3 of them

on the one hand, you blew $66 on all those video games?
On the other hand, 1 new game is $60 and you got all of those for $66, MADNESS INSANE!
Also, lets try this again..
For those of us who already have ZOE and Shadow of Colossus on PS3, are they worth getting for the pS4 versions?

oNe
Not really, if got those two for ps3, stay with it.

Not as good as everyone haul, but havent been to target in a long time.
Found

Assassin creed odyssey gold xbox one $32.98

Persona 5 ps4 $5.98

Kingdom come xbox $2.98

A nes/snes classic case $9.98
Here is the dcpi since i havent notice anyone posted?
207-00-2339

Thanks op

Not as good as everyone haul, but havent been to target in a long time.
Found
Assassin creed odyssey gold xbox one $32.98
Persona 5 ps4 $5.98
Kingdom come xbox $2.98
A nes/snes classic case $9.98
Here is the dcpi since i havent notice anyone posted?
207-00-2339
Thanks op
Better than nothing. No persona 5 and kingdom come at my store.

Better than nothing. No persona 5 and kingdom come at my store.
Yeah. I know the feeling. I was hoping the steelbook , but still happy with something.

Anyway, Im from the dmv. Shoot, the ps4 crystal controllers clearance out at $41.98 and some oos at regular price. I wish i can meet more cag here in my area

All the stores in a 30 miles radius from me still have Kingdom Come ps4 for $9.99.

Singstar Celebration ps4 is down to $2.98 https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-0194

Paw Patrol: On a Roll XBO $8.98  https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1958

Sniper Elite 4 XBO $8.98 https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1613

Uglydolls Switch $11.98 https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-30-2024

Far Cry Primal XBO $5.98 https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1409

Saw Re7 (Biohazard) for $5.98 and Portal Knights For $8.98.

Both were PS4 editions.

For whatever reason the other random games were locked up and I couldn't see a lot of the titles. I'm sure they had more but due to no electronics employee and lack of long lunch break...

Picked up:

Dead rising 4 $5.98
Burnout paradise $5.98
Shadow of colossus $5.98
Mega man 11 $5.98
Ni no kuni 2 $5.98
Hello neighbor $5.98
Sonic mania plus $8.98
Far cry primal $5.98

Shit, I’m excited like a school girl. Lmao
attachicon.gif
168F93B8-72D1-45BD-B2BD-E481C98EDFB1.jpeg
where these in the clearance end cap?

Went to a different Target last night and they had a couple of the games people have found, but nothing more than 50% off. One thing of interest was the mini-arcades being half off. Such as the Data East mini-cab was I think $35 or $40. Not sure if that's been mentioned or not. Oh and they had those "free" GR: Breakout figures on clearance already for 30% off. How can a promo item already be on clearance if they were supposed to give them out free with the game? o_O

Does anyone know if the data east 34-in-1 mini-arcade has NES versions or arcade versions of the games?  Seem to see conflicting reviews.

Does anyone know if the data east 34-in-1 mini-arcade has NES versions or arcade versions of the games? Seem to see conflicting reviews.
I read multiple times its the arcade versions. People answered this question on Amazon's listing saying its the arcade ROMS.

Got the Guardian Nendoroid Figure for $17.98, and noticed some other stuff while I was out yesterday:

Atari 2600 Loot Box
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-17-0095
$5.98

Overwatch Winston Pillow with Storage Box:
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-04-0598

Nintendo Tech Decal Pack - Super Mario Bros. - Fire Mario

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-04-0764

$2.08

Not gaming related, but
Google Vision Kit AIY
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-06-0027
$44.98

I'm hoping they will drop even lower like the Google Voice Kit AIY did...

sniper elite 4 x1 $5.98 i know i know, its free on xbox live gold couple of months ago.

mlb 18 ps4 $5.98

marvel vs capcom 3 infinite x1 $5.98

Because other people actually worked on it.
Speaking of building, there's a decent base builder for it too that allows last-stand defenses not just in-game but for single-player challenges.

Was it genius? God no. Was it playable, and fun? Hell yes.
I love Kojima truly, but honestly, the guy is a diva, a procrastinator and just plain odd. MGS5 was a letdown in terms of story (missing chapter, anyone? Drawn-out jeep ride across the entire map for a final battle?) and this coming from someone who played the Konami/Ultra-adapted MG on NES from day one.
I love the series--it's my favorite of all time. But given that this still ran on the Fox Engine and controlled and played great (FPV option, anyone?) I'm not going to sit and say no one should play it.
MG Rising, now that was crap. I haven't even finished it.
Just FYI buddy, it wasn't a Kojima game either. And people played the hell out of that too.
MG Survive didn't get a big hoopla, Konami released it fairly quietly. I wouldn't exactly say it was a "cash grab" when it retailed for $40 to begin with. This wasn't an AAA title, it was meant to tell an alternate reality story, just like other MGS games like Ac!d, Ac!d 2, Ghost Babel and Social Ops. Only it was fully functional, added hunting elements and base build, not to mention used the MGS5 universe well.
For $5-8, it's utterly worth it.
The DIvision 2's monotony? I barely tolerated it at $20. I can't imagine paying for that pellet bar treasure hunt at $50.
Like I said, MG Survive isn't gaming brilliance. But it's a Solid game that made me want to finish it.
You may not have liked the game, but other people did.
I suppose your running out to play the new contra game and hit up one of those silent hill slot machines .... defending konami at this point is a losing battle

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the data east 34-in-1 mini-arcade has NES versions or arcade versions of the games? Seem to see conflicting reviews.
Yes they are the NES versions.

Stumbled upon a GOLD MINE. Irondiquoit, NY Target had:

PS4:

Street Figther Anniversary Collection $5.98

Sonic Mania: 8.98

Final Fantasy Dissidia : 2.98

Dead Rising 4: 5.98

Shadow of the Collosus: 5.98

I got quite a few but left lots of good tiltes

Yes they are the NES versions.

Stumbled upon a GOLD MINE. Irondiquoit, NY Target had:

PS4:
Street Figther Anniversary Collection $5.98
Sonic Mania: 8.98
Final Fantasy Dissidia : 2.98
Dead Rising 4: 5.98
Shadow of the Collosus: 5.98

I got quite a few but left lots of good tiltes
SONUVABOOTCH! That’s the store I mentioned a few days ago that got me all excited because a bunch of games listed here were all on an endcap- except they scanned full price. Oh well, I did get a few things from Webster last night.

Looks like the arcade versions to me.  Just compare Karate Champ as an example (16:29).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDd-wcWaGuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCq3AjLsrrw

There's other issues with it including some sound and the games being stretched on a 16:9 screen. V2 ones with Street Hoops instead of Desert Assault can be set to 4:3 though by holding the coin and back button in the game selection screen. V1 ones cannot.

These are v2 from what I saw in a store today.

Somewhat for me. I got everything so far accurate except no mans sky. It says $8.98 but they got sticker on top of code for $21.10.
Hm guess I just have to find one of those things in store where you can put in the DCPI n see the price so I don’t have to ask an employee since they might grab it for themselves lol

SONUVABOOTCH! That’s the store I mentioned a few days ago that got me all excited because a bunch of games listed here were all on an endcap- except they scanned full price. Oh well, I did get a few things from Webster last night.
Anything good left in Webster? Also I am looking for a clearance Arcade1up if you ever see one in this area let me know!

Looks like the arcade versions to me. Just compare Karate Champ as an example (16:29).

There's other issues with it including some sound and the games being stretched on a 16:9 screen. V2 ones with Street Hoops instead of Desert Assault can be set to 4:3 though by holding the coin and back button in the game selection screen. V1 ones cannot.

These are v2 from what I saw in a store today.
Great. Thanks for the example. My stores seem to have the V1 versions. I think the difference is both street hoop and magical drop 3 replacing desert assault and burnin rubber. Some online seem to show 35 games, so maybe there are even more versions out there.

I had bought a burger time console a few weeks ago for $12 on clearance and returned it. These are an excellent deal for $40 considering how much it would cost to buy 34 separate units even on clearance if you don't plan to hack them.

Is brickseek usually accurate with clearance prices?
Yes. With Walmart and Target the prices have always been correct for me. It is the inventory that is sometimes incorrect or not out on the floor. If you really want the item for the low price, just have to check enough stores if don't see it at first store.

From the four or so years I've been using brickseek, target is a lot more reliable with their inventory numbers and clearance prices. You do get the odd price once in a while like games that are supposed to be super cheap but have a sticker with a higher price covering the UPC. Walmart is extremely unreliable to the point that I don't even bother most of the time. I have noticed that the more well off the location of the store the more reliable the data is.

It's different for me. The more podunk the location, the less traffic and more likely items will reach the 70% mark. Ever since 1 of my 2  local Targets went through a remodel, only the older slower store has clearance. But you still gotta be careful as even that store is quick to salvage stuff. Clearance at Target just isn't what it used to be.

From the four or so years I've been using brickseek, target is a lot more reliable with their inventory numbers and clearance prices. You do get the odd price once in a while like games that are supposed to be super cheap but have a sticker with a higher price covering the UPC. Walmart is extremely unreliable to the point that I don't even bother most of the time. I have noticed that the more well off the location of the store the more reliable the data is.
Brickseek actually popped up the other day for me that apparently whatever data feed they use stopped giving specific quantity for Walmart, so at least for not it's just in stock or not, not specific numbers

People were complaining about Target Circle replacing Cartwheel, but I, for one, am glad to be getting the 1% back.  I wish they had started this years ago.  One percent doesn't sound like a lot, but I would have probably had some nice coin saved if they had done this earlier in the decade.

Saw about 8 copies of the Nathan Drake Collection at the Midway Target in Saint Paul for $5.98 if any MN CAGs are looking for that one.

Saw about 8 copies of the Nathan Drake Collection at the Midway Target in Saint Paul for $5.98 if any MN CAGs are looking for that one.
Found one copy at my store, except I already own it. FYI: this game crash a lot, save files corrupted around 20%. Thank god for cloud saves.

bread's done
Back