Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Don't recall this being mentioned and like many might be extremely YMMV....Saw a single Sega Genesis Mini for $38-39, don't recall exact price. Was marked as online, brand new and still security banded and sealed.

Not gaming related, but if anyone is looking for good portable JBL BT speakers - the JBL flip 4 series dropped to $29.98 down from $99.98 which is a steal.  JBL Link 20 (voice activated) is $99.98 marked down from $229.99 & the smaller Link 10 (voice activated) is $44.99 down from $150.

008-03-0431 flip 4 black 

008-03-0030 flip 4 red

008-03-0401 flip 4 teal

008-03-0483 flip 4 white

008-03-0546 Link 20

008-03-0544 Link 10

Don't recall this being mentioned and like many might be extremely YMMV....Saw a single Sega Genesis Mini for $38-39, don't recall exact price. Was marked as online, brand new and still security banded and sealed.
Funny, I saw one for $39.99 clearance, but when I scanned it, it appears it was mislabeled for the sega genesis retro system by accident, based on dpci.

Might have been mentioned but found:

:xb1: F1 2017 $2.98

:xb1: F1 2018 $5.98

:xb1: Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection $5.98

:xb1: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection $11.98

:xb1: :ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey GOLD (incl season pass, AssCreed 3, steelbook) $32.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gaming related, but if anyone is looking for good portable JBL BT speakers - the JBL flip 4 series dropped to $29.98 down from $99.98 which is a steal. JBL Link 20 (voice activated) is $99.98 marked down from $229.99 & the smaller Link 10 (voice activated) is $44.99 down from $150.

008-03-0431 flip 4 black

008-03-0030 flip 4 red

008-03-0401 flip 4 teal

008-03-0483 flip 4 white

008-03-0546 Link 20

008-03-0544 Link 10
The Link 20 is $59.98 near me

So is Catherine launch edition on clearance at a lot of places?
Looks like it is deleted or removed from most Targets system. When they scan it during inventory it comes up as deleted and they put a new price on it but it's an online item sticker so you can't track which store has it since it's specific to that store.

It's worth asking an employee for a price if it doesn't scan in store.

Found a crystal DualShock. Willing to trade for a Xbox hard drive plus any other game you might be looking for or I can pay the difference.
Hey, was able to grab the Xbox HD for you last night: I’m good w/ the crystal DS4 + a PS4 game as a trade. PM me so we can work out the details. [emoji4]

The local Target is reorganizing their game section today. The clearance section disappeared. Some cheap headphones which had been at 50% off disappeared. (I'd been hoping they might drop a little more.) They seem to be setting up a PC gaming section. There's a new section for things like baseball hats and other collectibles which is now further away from the Playstation, Xbox and Switch games.

Catherine Full Body got marked down to $49.99 which isn't as good as others have reported, but better than the $52 something it had been online.
Also likely gearing up for the holidays, and especially Black Friday (which fortunately happens at the END of November this year). Big ticket and family-friendly entertainment up front, everything else in the back.

Stores look to be gearing up for some big game section changes. Walmart and Targets in my area have empty sections in the game isle and are clearancing out most of the older games (3+ years old).

Hopefully we'll see a deal on Black Friday at Target for NOF games like we did years before.

The local Target is reorganizing their game section today. The clearance section disappeared. Some cheap headphones which had been at 50% off disappeared. (I'd been hoping they might drop a little more.) They seem to be setting up a PC gaming section. There's a new section for things like baseball hats and other collectibles which is now further away from the Playstation, Xbox and Switch games.

Catherine Full Body got marked down to $49.99 which isn't as good as others have reported, but better than the $52 something it had been online.
Ah the dreaded Target remodel. Don't ever expect it to recover; every Target I've had this happen to never gets clearance gaming items again.

That's funny because 3 of the remodeled stores have gone back to having good clearance. I've been lucky to get all the recent drops I wanted at lowest % off. Most of the other clearance has been stinky.

That's funny because 3 of the remodeled stores have gone back to having good clearance. I've been lucky to get all the recent drops I wanted at lowest % off. Most of the other clearance has been stinky.
Must be very dependent on region then because I've moved three different time zones over the decade and each time my local Target(s) have had a remodel, that's the exact point when clearance games got scrapped.

Today's pickups (all PS4):

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection $5.98

Need For Speed Payback $5.98

Geometry Wars Dimensions $1.78!

Catherine Full Body Launch Edition $41.96.

Geometry Wars is the cheapest I've gotten a game on clearance since I found a PS3 copy of Bayonetta at Meijer for $1.90 back in like 2013.

Catherine was "AS IS", I can see a note an employee wrote using the cover because it transferred onto the cellophane; "I reported item not on file DPCI 207-34-0365".

Looks like it is deleted or removed from most Targets system. When they scan it during inventory it comes up as deleted and they put a new price on it but it's an online item sticker so you can't track which store has it since it's specific to that store.

It's worth asking an employee for a price if it doesn't scan in store.
Oh ok thanks cuz I found one the other day on the main shelf, it wasn’t labeled as “AS IS” I’ll check it again

More remodeling in the game section of the local store. The plastic prison for XBox games has been reduced by a row and more space is being taken up by cards for season passes, digital copies, online purchases, etc. Part of the switch away from physical copies of games. OTOH, more Nintendo tchotchkes which is weird because they just cleared a lot of that out. They also added Arcade1Up games which they hadn't stocked before. 

I should say this isn't part of a remodeling of the entire store. That happened a while back. This is just them remodeling the game section. Does the ToysRUS deal with Target include selling in store or is it more of order fulfillment? 

Some decent deals here.. I grabbed the Astro A10 headset. Decent headset so far. Great for the price :)

Saw all this stuff as well so thought I would share.

Sony WF-SP700N - $89.98

Logitech G213 Prodigy Keyboard - $54.99

Atari Flashback Portable - $14.98

SEGA Genesis Flashback - $23.98

Legends Flashback Blast! - $5.98

Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Grip (Super Mario Edition) - $4.48

Data East Classics Mini Arcade - $23.98

Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Guardian Nendoroid Figure - $17.98

Nintendo Switch D-Pad Controller Joy-Con (L) - $5.98

Micro Player Mini Arcades Dig Dug and Mappy - $10.48

Astro A10 Nintendo Switch Wired Headset - $20.98

Crash Bandicoot Mini Fig - $2.98

SanDisk Nintendo Switch 64gb MicroSD Zelda Edition - $11.98

Midway Classic Arcade Collectible Gaming Box - $5.98

Fallout Board Game - $17.98

Managed to get a Street Fighter Collection for PS4 for $4 today. It was marked $30 and when I asked the employee to scan it she said "Looks like I can give this one to you for 4 bucks!", so I did not complain at all.

My Target had a dedicated hanging rack for clearance games. It wasn't very big, but they put some of the clearance games there. But they removed the games and put Star Wars phone cases in its place. Now all the clearance games are mixed in with an endcap full of regular price games. Not only that, there's a crap ton more games there now and they're all piled up at the bottom, along with even more Star Wars phone cases. There are also video game controllers thrown in for good measure, all regular price. It's a giant mess.

Got the second to last HyperX Earbuds on clearance for $11.98. Hopefully they last me a couple years at least and are worth the higher price. I've had bad luck with earbuds. They also had a bunch of Hayday earbuds for $2.98.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-00-0239

I'm using them right now. They sound alright. Not as good as Sennheiser obviously but they sound way better than cheapo earbuds.

Some decent deals here.. I grabbed the Astro A10 headset. Decent headset so far. Great for the price :)

Sony WF-SP700N - $89.98
Atari Flashback Portable - $14.98
Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Guardian Nendoroid Figure - $17.98
Saw a lot of these at my Target yesterday. Picked up the Guardian Nendroid. They also had the Mario Nendroid for $24.98, normally $50.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sony WF-SP700N - $89.98

Atari Flashback Portable - $14.98

Thanks for the links, went back to the same store and found a Guardian Nendo. They also had a butt ton of those noise cancelling earbuds and quite a few other things from that list. Hoping the prices hold, I'd totally try a pair in the $40-$60 range

Thanks for the links, went back to the same store and found a Guardian Nendo. They also had a butt ton of those noise cancelling earbuds and quite a few other things from that list. Hoping the prices hold, I'd totally try a pair in the $40-$60 range
No problem.. yeah my store had one pair of those buds... so unlikely will be around next markdown.

Went to two other Targets today top look for a pair of those A10 headsets for a friend.. no luck..

BUT I did find more deals... lol

Sony MDR-XB950B1 (Black) - $99.98

Sony MDR-XB950B1 (Blue) - $99.98

Sony MDR-XB650BT (Black) - $64.98

PowerA Joycon Charging Dock - $8.98

Joycon Dual Charging Dock - $5.38

That's You! PS4 - $2.98

Steep XBOX - $8.98

Paragon PS4 - $17.98 (LINK REMOVED - SERVERS NO LONGER EXIST AND GAME CAN NOT BE PLAYED)

PowerA D-Pad Joycon (Zelda Edition) - $5.98

Saw these but not clearance items so YMMV

Playstation Gold Wireless Headset - ONLINE ITEM - $69.96

Sea of Thieves XBOX - AS IS sticker over barcode - $24.48

There is a Target near mew with the Sony MDR-XB950B1 fo $50 close by and listed as In Stock. Might head there tomorrow as they close soon and won't make it now :p

Saw a lot of these at my Target yesterday. Picked up the Guardian Nendroid. They also had the Mario Nendroid for $24.98, normally $50.

I was able to get the Mario Nendoroid for $14.98 at a local Target last week so keep checking around for it.

I can't remember the last time I even bothered with target black friday. I've got kids, and even after toys r us closed, there wasn't a damn thing worth getting.

This game has not playable since the servers were taken down over a year ago.

Yes, it's stupid that retailers still sell games that are no longer functional.
Ahh that sux. You would think games like that would get recalled.

I removed it from my list so no one clicks it in case they miss this.

Got two “My Arcade : Pac-Man” for $5.98 each (reg $35).

Also got a Nindroid Junkrat for $14.98 (reg $50).

Some random wireless chargers and go pro accessories too. They had 3 full carts of clearance stuff in the electronic department, never expected that at my Target. It’s one of the “city target” locations so good stuff rarely gets clearanced out.

Was that the mini arcade cabinet? Wasn't clearance at either Target here, will have to keep an eye on that one. My 3 year old would flip, he loves Pac Man.

Also picked up Figma Genji for $23.98, normally $79.99.

Also got a Nindroid Junkrat for $14.98 (reg $50).
Some random wireless chargers and go pro accessories too. They had 3 full carts of clearance stuff in the electronic department, never expected that at my Target. It’s one of the “city target” locations so good stuff rarely gets clearanced out.
DPCI for pacman?

Target press release for Black Friday and the holidays in general. https://corporate.target.com/press/releases/2019/10/target-ushers-in-the-holiday-season-with-enhanced

Target Circle members get early access to Black Friday doorbusters and exclusive deals (Kids Daily Deals 11/01 - 11/27, that 25% coupon should come in handy for this).

Also free shipping for all items from 11/01 - 12/21.
I like the early access, especially if it's earlier in the week. Last year as part of being part of BB's rewards I had access to all the BF deals on the Monday before. Walked in to a quiet store, picked up my PS4 Spiderman set, used $100 gift card and went home playing that day, four days before the sale. Simply exhilarating to get an awesome deal and have zero stress to deal with it.

DPCI for pacman?
Sent you a PM w/r/t :pS4: Sonic Mania Plus.
Any chance a fellow CAG is able/willing to grab one or more of the following games for me and send them my way? Be more than willing to trade/buy + pay for gas/shipping/extra for your trouble:
Devil May Cry HD Collection - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1812
Persona 5 - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-0159
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary - https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-34-1811
Please let me know either in this thread or via PM. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello, according to another forum, the DualShock 4 controller in Clear Crystal is $17.98 according to brickseek. 

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-00-0745

One suggested in another forum, is to buy the controller on target.com use ship to store, and when one gets to the store, just use a different payment method, or cancel the ship to store order, and attempt to buy the "canceled ship to store order" at guest services.

What is the best way to approach this? Thanks.

bread's done
Back