Target Clearance Thread XXIV

stumbled across this one today

Uncharted: Lost Legacy(PS4) $5.98 207-34-0211

Not sure if it matters but mine was the GH packaging
Thanks a lot man, I managed to get one too. Let me reciprocate with another deal that's out of stock in my area.

PS4 - Dying Light. Could be $7.48 or $4.48 depending on your store. BS number is 207-34-1048.

Just keep in mind this is for the vanilla version of the game and does NOT include the additional story DLC.

Not sure if anyone knows this but Target stores can price match target.com online only offers. A manager told me and I just showed the cashier the offer from the target app on my phone and she was able to price match and use my 20% all category coupon I got on BF.

Came across a NBA 2k19 Xbox One X bundle for $220 as an "Online Item". Too bad i didn't have a 20% coupon handy, but at least I had just bought $300 in gift cards yesterday for 10% off, so essentially $200.

Came across a NBA 2k19 Xbox One X bundle for $220 as an "Online Item". Too bad i didn't have a 20% coupon handy, but at least I had just bought $300 in gift cards yesterday for 10% off, so essentially $200.
Obviously can't confirm or deny, but Xbox hardware was mentioned as an exclusion on the coupon which doesn't exactly mean it was. Target has a habit of listing exclusions and then it totally working on them anyway lol. My guess is it wouldn't have worked so don't feel bad.

I also bought $300 in GCs and was able to return/repurchase the Marvel Arcade1Up cab I bought using the 20% off coupon with them for $200. Sweetened the deal a bit making it effectively $178 after circle cashback as well (that is if you were pro and didn't buy the GCs with Red Card ;)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone here going to take advantage of the 2 games get a $50 gift card? There is not a big selection but the cheapest games are $26.99 and $29.99 so it might be worth it to get those 2 games and the $50 gift card for 56.98 plus tax and then use the 20% off coupon to get it down to $45.59. Not sure if the 20% off coupon will work or not since there is already the gift card promotion though.

*EDIT* It doesn't work for me. I went ahead and used my 20% off coupon on a price match with BB for the PSVR game The Persistence. I didn't see anything I really wanted but didn't want to waste the coupon. $13.97 was my total with the discount and PM. Has anyone played this game? It got great reviews. Came with free shipping too.

Saw a golf game yesterday for PS4, and I want to say that the price was like $14 and some change, but I was kind of being rushed by my mom, so I didn't get to take a very good look. Most of the time, clearance at my local store is totally garbage.

Is anyone here going to take advantage of the 2 games get a $50 gift card? There is not a big selection but the cheapest games are $26.99 and $29.99 so it might be worth it to get those 2 games and the $50 gift card for 56.98 plus tax
I'll probably never even get to the games, but 2 for $7 i had to go for.

Had to pick up some medication for my wife and daughter last night and finally saw the 50% off game bins in front of the electronics registers. Bloodstained rang up as $20 for me, so I didn’t grab it, but I did get Benny and the Ink Machine as well as Dark Souls Remastered for $10 each.

In the 1/2 off stickered price bins that have been popping up at Target in the electronics...there is a switch version of the Lego Ninjago movie video games.

It rings up at $9.99 but can be moved to Amazon for about 80% more. Or even GS this week for a small profit...😁

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-1754

0WGZiQdr.jpg

Saw a golf game yesterday for PS4, and I want to say that the price was like $14 and some change, but I was kind of being rushed by my mom, so I didn't get to take a very good look. Most of the time, clearance at my local store is totally garbage.
I saw the The Golf Club 2019 (PS4) for $8.98 yesterday. BrickSeek says the DCPI is 207-34-1998 but it also said that it's not available near me so I don't know if that's correct.

I actually grabbed three of those ninjago games for switch and three LEGO movie 2 switch games for my son and some nephews. Was a great find cause they worked with that buy two get one free deal on Saturday. Came out to $50 for all 6.

That Ninjago game has the best combat system of any LEGO game so far. You unlock moves with a level up system, like in an RPG. The story is kind of bland, as I prefer the TV series to the movie adaption of the characters, but the combat definitely makes up for that.

I saw the The Golf Club 2019 (PS4) for $8.98 yesterday. BrickSeek says the DCPI is 207-34-1998 but it also said that it's not available near me so I don't know if that's correct.
It was free on Xbox live gold couple of months ago. Found couple of copies at my store, in addition, carnival game for ps4.

Xbox One

Battlefield 1 Revolution - $5.98
Dead Rising 4 - $11.98
Halo Wars 2 - $19.98
Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition - $11.98
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold Edition - $54.98

(PS4) That's You - $2.98

Kingdom come deliverance ps4 for $2.99. Couldnt pass that up. I think lowest price i ever picked up a game for at target.
207-34-1657

Picked up from the half off bin.

:switch: MHGU $15

:switch: Penny-Punching Princess $10

Did see other stuff like Sonic Mania, Ultra Street Fighter 2, KH3, Mass Effect Andromeda, Diablo 3.

Saw earlier up in the thread that the LEGO Ninjago Movie game for Switch came highly recommended in terms of the battle system, so I went to another Target near my parents’ house to grab a copy for $10, as well as the last copy of Ultra Street Fighter II for $20. Considering I couldn’t get it earlier when it clearances out for $12 and its near impossibility to find for under $40 anywhere else, I’m not too upset about the extra $8.

I tried to reuse the 20% coupon a second time in store since the associate gave it back to me last weekend, but no go.  And most of these cheap games aren't available online.  

Anyway, here's my final haul on this sale.

Crackdown 3 - Xbox One - $14.99

Dark Souls Remastered - PS4 - $9.99

Dragonball Fighterz - Xbox One - $14.99

Monster Hunter - PS4 - $9.99

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - Xbox One - $9.99

NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 - Xbox One - $9.99

We Happy Few - Xbox One - $9.99

Soulcalibur PS4 did not scan for $9.99 as someone reported earlier.  It was $19.99.

Yeah there's something going on with the stock numbers. I went to a store I've never gone to in Los Angeles and they had copies of games that were supposed to have been OOS months ago. They still had copies of Zone of Enders and other games that went OOS early this year and Brickseek says they don't have them.

Just got back from the Target near my job and was able to grab:

:ps4: Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition - Had a sticker for $19.99, rang up $9.99

:ps4: MLB The Show '19: MVP Edition - Had a sticker for $39.99, rang up $39.99, electronics redshirt honored the 50% off discount and manually discounted it to $19.99

:switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - Rang up as $24.99, was able to successfully price match to Target.com for $16.99

:switch: Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition - Had a sticker for $29.99, rang up $14.99

:ps4: Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition - Had a sticker for $19.99, rang up $9.99
:ps4: MLB The Show '19: MVP Edition - Had a sticker for $39.99, rang up $39.99, electronics redshirt honored the 50% off discount and manually discounted it to $19.99
:switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - Rang up as $24.99, was able to successfully price match to Target.com for $16.99
:switch: Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition - Had a sticker for $29.99, rang up $14.99
You might have been able to price match GameStop on anthem. I think they have it for $5

:ps4: Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition - Had a sticker for $19.99, rang up $9.99
These aren't clearance. Target has a 50% off hundreds of games sale going on right now. So, these deals should be available everywhere.

I just found out that you actually get 3 uses of the 20% coupon.  One online, one physical, and one in your circle app.  Thought I accidentally blew my coupon because the 20% circle offer was applied to a switch game when I entered my phone number at the register, but then I used the physical coupon today, and it worked.

So lesson is, make sure you don't have the 20% circle offer activated until the purchase you want to use it on.

Picked up a bunch today and got extra 20% off except switch games.  Only 1 out of 3 local stores have the bin.

Scoot $9.99

Dragon's Crown Hardened edition $15

Subnautica $15

Atari Flashback 1 and 2 $10 each

Think the rest I saw were already mentioned.

Not clearance, but found 2 death stranding ce at local Target for $140. Online item, so not repeatable. Guessing they are returns from b2g1 from last week.

Got Tales of Vesperia (Xbox) and MH Generations (Switch) at my store in El Centro California. They still had another copy of Vesperia, and around 3-4 copies of MH. Also from what i remember, a copy of Dark Souls Remastered (PS4), Sonic Forces (PS4), Splatoon 2 (Switch), Monster Hunter World (PS4), and more. 

That’s weird since they’re $200 at all targets on brickseek around me. Wdym online item?
An "online item" has what appears to be clearance sticker on it, but instead of saying "clearance", it says "online item". An "online item" usually has some kind of arbitrary price that's less than MSRP but not close to actual clearance pricing.

That’s weird since they’re $200 at all targets on brickseek around me. Wdym online item?
Long winded reply, here we go. lol

It means someone purchased it online and returned it in store. Target does not carry certain items (like this one) in the brick and mortar stores, and if that item is an item that is only available online, if it is returned in store, it is marked with a yellow clearance-style sticker that reads "Online Item" and it is given a special discounted price to help move it out of the store. The item is usually placed in the clearance area with the other clearance or repackaged items, because, well, since it is not carried in store, it has no properly allocated shelf space, so they put it with clearance to move it out of the store faster.

Very YMMV, but I found Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gold Edition for $10.xx

It didn’t scan first time, so brought it to employee.  He added it to system for $18.xx.  I passed

Came back a week later, and talked to same guy.  That’s when he lowered it to $10.xx

bread's done
Back